March 28, 2024, 12:10:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224794 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #460 on: April 29, 2011, 01:18:39 AM »

It sure has been Gypsy. 

I can't imagine what we'll witness over the long trial. 
One of the monkeys said they think Cindy will be called early.  If so, I expect we'll see a lot of her nonsense, but hope HJJBP in the more formal setting of a trial is not as lenient with Geo. and Cindy as he has been thus far.

What if they are to be called at several points during the trial?

That's what I was thinking what if they had to get called again and again for different things. Would that mean they couldn't be in the court room until the end of the trial?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: April 29, 2011, 01:27:04 AM »

After watching Nancy tonight and listening to LP does anyone know if in the reports on the trunk of Casey's car was there listed any "turpins"(sp) found inside.  For the LP sound bit please follow this link and listen to point 3:20-3:55 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/4/kxsN1p1ctCw

What are turpins?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: April 29, 2011, 01:29:31 AM »

It sure has been Gypsy. 

One of the monkeys said they think Cindy will be called early.  If so, I expect we'll see a lot of her nonsense, but hope HJJBP in the more formal setting of a trial is not as lenient with Geo. and Cindy as he has been thus far.

That's what I was thinking what if they had to get called again and again for different things. Would that mean they couldn't be in the court room until the end of the trial?

The judge has to dismiss them before they can come in. If the state holds them for recall (which they most likely will do) they are not automatically dismissed after they testify the first time. There are a lot of reasons they might be recalled, like if they told one thing and another witness told another, or if something comes up later in the testimony from a witness that they had information about. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: April 29, 2011, 01:35:28 AM »

It sure has been Gypsy. 

Hi can!   

I would imagine that George and Cindy will be called to testify early. It's through them that the beginning of what happened to Caylee will come in. Without Casey's testimony, they'll be needed to establish that Casey left their house with Caylee, and that should be early on in the story the State will unfold for the jury. They'll get to watch most of the trial. We'll get to watch them too, once they testify and I'm very curious about their reactions.

I am not sure they will be there for any of the trial. I expect the state (if for no other reason but to hack them off) to ask to continue the rule in case they want to recall them later.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #464 on: April 29, 2011, 01:43:52 AM »

It sure has been Gypsy. 

Hi can!   

I would imagine that George and Cindy will be called to testify early. It's through them that the beginning of what happened to Caylee will come in. Without Casey's testimony, they'll be needed to establish that Casey left their house with Caylee, and that should be early on in the story the State will unfold for the jury. They'll get to watch most of the trial. We'll get to watch them too, once they testify and I'm very curious about their reactions.

I am not sure they will be there for any of the trial. I expect the state (if for no other reason but to hack them off) to ask to continue the rule in case they want to recall them later.

I sure hope so Turbo. If they aren't allowed in the court room you know they are going to go home and watch it on You Tube or Tape.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: April 29, 2011, 01:46:14 AM »

I just wrote fox 40 about having geraldo represent them in orlando. About his kick ass comments and raising hell!! how I said is this professionel journalism compared to ghetto mentality of an inmature hubris.

Loca
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: April 29, 2011, 01:54:55 AM »

READ: Judge Denies Motion To Exclude Plant Growth Testimony
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27706899/detail.html

READ: Judge Rejects Defense Request To Reconsider Stain Evidence
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27706806/detail.html

Awesome, clean house now.  No outstanding motions, right?  What's on the agenda for tomorrow's update hearing?   

There's still the decomp air samples from the trunk.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: April 29, 2011, 02:02:03 AM »

I have been watching videos and reading Cindy's deposition in the other case.

http://www.forthepeople.com/CAnthony-Depo.pdf

It is amazing when you read back over that now all the lies and distortions she commits. She even contradicted her self in it with the part about having "their people" look in the woods where the remains were found. 

Q So this isn't somebody that if something had
13 happened to either yourself or your husband that you had
14 a method of reaching out and get ahold of this --
15 A Actually, I had phone numbers for Zanny at
16 different times and I had addresses at different times.
17 Q Why don't you tell me the phone number.
18 A I don't have it now.
19 Q Where is it?
20 A I -- I don't have it now.
21 Q Where would it have been?
22 A Would have been in an address book, something
23 that Casey had or I had.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #468 on: April 29, 2011, 02:04:13 AM »

READ: Judge Denies Motion To Exclude Plant Growth Testimony
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27706899/detail.html

READ: Judge Rejects Defense Request To Reconsider Stain Evidence
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27706806/detail.html

Awesome, clean house now.  No outstanding motions, right?  What's on the agenda for tomorrow's update hearing?   

There's still the decomp air samples from the trunk.

I am not sure Scatty. The Judge denied the defense when they ask to keep the chloroform out. But I have not heard anything about the test that Dr. Vass (sp) did.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #469 on: April 29, 2011, 02:12:31 AM »

I have been watching videos and reading Cindy's deposition in the other case.

http://www.forthepeople.com/CAnthony-Depo.pdf

It is amazing when you read back over that now all the lies and distortions she commits. She even contradicted her self in it with the part about having "their people" look in the woods where the remains were found. 

Q So this isn't somebody that if something had
13 happened to either yourself or your husband that you had
14 a method of reaching out and get ahold of this --
15 A Actually, I had phone numbers for Zanny at
16 different times and I had addresses at different times.
17 Q Why don't you tell me the phone number.
18 A I don't have it now.
19 Q Where is it?
20 A I -- I don't have it now.
21 Q Where would it have been?
22 A Would have been in an address book, something
23 that Casey had or I had.

Amazing isn't she.  I know you have talked time and time again about generational evil in this family. They sure fit it don't they.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #470 on: April 29, 2011, 02:19:00 AM »

I just wrote fox 40 about having geraldo represent them in orlando. About his kick ass comments and raising hell!! how I said is this professionel journalism compared to ghetto mentality of an inmature hubris.

Good for you. I watched an interview with Geraldo not long ago. His career was all but over until who ever paid him to open that vault that was empty. He was paid 80,000 bucks for doing that show. And after it was aired he started receiving job offers. He is not a professional journalist he is a hired clown.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: April 29, 2011, 04:36:21 AM »

After watching Nancy tonight and listening to LP does anyone know if in the reports on the trunk of Casey's car was there listed any "turpins"(sp) found inside.  For the LP sound bit please follow this link and listen to point 3:20-3:55 minutes

What are turpins?

Terpenes:  Terpenes (pronounced /ˈtɜrpiːn/ TUR-peen) are a large and varied class of organic compounds, produced primarily by a wide variety of plants, particularly conifers,[1] though also by some insects such as termites or swallowtail butterflies, which emit terpenes from their osmeterium.  They are the major components of resin, and of turpentine produced from resin. The name "terpene" is derived from the word "turpentine".   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terpene

Remember....terpenes were discussed wrt Casey's car being parked at the site where she dumpled Caylee like she wa trash.  Supposedly KC pulled her car off the side of the road at that site and terpenes were found on the outside of KC's car that match with plants found in that area.  It has been hinted at (but I never heard for sure) that those terpenes were found inside the trunk of KC's car, too.   Plants have DNA that can be match up (like humans do). 

It could be an important bit of evidence if turpenes on KC's car can be proven to match terpenes and the site where Caylee was found.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: April 29, 2011, 04:37:38 AM »

What are turpins?

Terpenes:  Terpenes (pronounced /ˈtɜrpiːn/ TUR-peen) are a large and varied class of organic compounds, produced primarily by a wide variety of plants, particularly conifers,[1] though also by some insects such as termites or swallowtail butterflies, which emit terpenes from their osmeterium.  They are the major components of resin, and of turpentine produced from resin. The name "terpene" is derived from the word "turpentine".   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terpene

Remember....terpenes were discussed wrt Casey's car being parked at the site where she dumpled Caylee like she wa trash.  Supposedly KC pulled her car off the side of the road at that site and terpenes were found on the outside of KC's car that match with plants found in that area.  It has been hinted at (but I never heard for sure) that those terpenes were found inside the trunk of KC's car, too.   Plants have DNA that can be match up (like humans do). 

It could be an important bit of evidence if turpenes on KC's car can be proven to match terpenes and the site where Caylee was found.

Sorry....dumpled s/b dumped

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: April 29, 2011, 08:52:18 AM »

What are turpins?

I don't know.  When someone says "Turpin", I think of Dick Turpin the famous highwayman (robber).  And then I wondered if it's "terrapin", which are a type of marsh turtle.    I doubt it's either of these that came to mind for me.  It must be something that has to do with DNA or some kind of evidence like that.  Again, 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: April 29, 2011, 09:28:08 AM »

According to this, no hearing today, it's on Monday.

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/04/a-casey-anthony-statuspending-motions-hearing-set-for-monday/
::snipping2::

According to Karen Connely Levey, Chief of Due Process Services of the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida:
A hearing has been set for Monday, May 2nd at 9:30 a.m. in the State vs. Casey Anthony case.  The hearing will be held in Courtroom 12D.
It will be a combination of a Status Hearing and a Pending Motions Hearing.  Casey is required to attend the hearing.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: April 29, 2011, 10:01:40 AM »

It sure has been Gypsy. 

That was what I wondered Bearly..would they just be on the stand once at the start..seems like they have been called so many times on so many issues..they really should be sequestered until the end...hah, hah, wishful thinking on my part.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: April 29, 2011, 10:07:22 AM »

What are turpins?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: April 29, 2011, 10:12:02 AM »

It sure has been Gypsy. 

That was what I wondered Bearly..would they just be on the stand once at the start..seems like they have been called so many times on so many issues..they really should be sequestered until the end...hah, hah, wishful thinking on my part.
Wishful thinking yes, but very probable, imo.  As you said, C & G will be called to testify on many issues.  The State is going to tell a story, starting with Cindy's 911 call, but they aren't going to put Cindy on the stand from there and question her about everything, they will wait until it fits into the storyline.  I really see them being sequestered until the end of the trial.  CJBP is very aware that they can not withhold emotions and reactions to anything that goes against Casey.  They have no clue in understanding any of the scientific evidence, (Unless they read on the HinkyMeter) yet they will sit there, shaking their heads back in forth, as if the testimony being given is all mis-truths.   I know they have rights, but I'm hoping the State can time their questioning of them so that it takes them to the end of the trial.   However......I say give, them first seating choice on the day of sentencing!!!  jmoo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #478 on: April 29, 2011, 10:12:18 AM »

For those who are interested  Monkey Devil!  In Sessions is showing their interview with Bozo at present.
He is just talking about having a child at 17- he said "that 's when I had to man up" by that he meant he joined the Navy to get away, and had to be sued to provide child support I suppose....
Hey guys coming back in after the tornado tore threw here and all caught up but now I have one question..does anyone know what Discharge or DD214 Baez recieved from the Navy? and did he use his GI to attend/pay for law school?

hi RO....I am glad you are OK....I don't have the answers to your questions...
Thanks Sunny I can always count on you to not miss a single thing wizz past ya..I thought for sure my question might be missed..humm well yes we are okay been staying out at friends Lost our AC in the middle of the southern heat and just now getting caught up..sure would like to know what his DD214 said from the military..I for one missed that part of the info on him..I had no clue he was in the Navy.

Yep, bozo was in the Navy.

Do No Evil 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: April 29, 2011, 10:15:01 AM »

According to this, no hearing today, it's on Monday.

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/04/a-casey-anthony-statuspending-motions-hearing-set-for-monday/
::snipping2::

According to Karen Connely Levey, Chief of Due Process Services of the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida:
A hearing has been set for Monday, May 2nd at 9:30 a.m. in the State vs. Casey Anthony case.  The hearing will be held in Courtroom 12D.
It will be a combination of a Status Hearing and a Pending Motions Hearing.  Casey is required to attend the hearing.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

05/02/2011           Hearing  (9:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.