March 28, 2024, 09:06:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224778 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: April 29, 2011, 10:16:55 AM »

I have been watching videos and reading Cindy's deposition in the other case.

http://www.forthepeople.com/CAnthony-Depo.pdf

It is amazing when you read back over that now all the lies and distortions she commits. She even contradicted her self in it with the part about having "their people" look in the woods where the remains were found. 

Q So this isn't somebody that if something had
13 happened to either yourself or your husband that you had
14 a method of reaching out and get ahold of this --
15 A Actually, I had phone numbers for Zanny at
16 different times and I had addresses at different times.
17 Q Why don't you tell me the phone number.
18 A I don't have it now.
19 Q Where is it?
20 A I -- I don't have it now.
21 Q Where would it have been?
22 A Would have been in an address book, something
23 that Casey had or I had.

Amazing isn't she.  I know you have talked time and time again about generational evil in this family. They sure fit it don't they.

I really believe that Cindy, Casey and George thought they could smooth this over and lie their way out of this situation.  Once Cindy placed not one but three calls that ship had sailed..and yes LE knew from day one the entire family was fibbing to them big time...

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: April 29, 2011, 10:31:44 AM »

Regarding Baez DD-214, I believe it would be available via the FOIA through the National Archives:

http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/public/general-public.html

http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/foia-info.html#mprfoia

Not 100% sure though as I believe you would either need the Service Number or SS# of the veteran.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #482 on: April 29, 2011, 10:40:03 AM »

It is amazing when you read back over that now all the lies and distortions she commits. She even contradicted her self in it with the part about having "their people" look in the woods where the remains were found. 

19 Q Where is it?
When you tell the truth you can remember the details!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: April 29, 2011, 11:09:14 AM »

19 Q Where is it?

Amazing isn't she.  I know you have talked time and time again about generational evil in this family. They sure fit it don't they.

I really believe that Cindy, Casey and George thought they could smooth this over and lie their way out of this situation.  Once Cindy placed not one but three calls that ship had sailed..and yes LE knew from day one the entire family was fibbing to them big time...

I do too.........I think they "thought" they were smart enough and with George's background they could get this to appear as a kidnapping and keep KC from being suspected of anything. I am convinced they KNEW Caylee was dead and they felt they could cover up KC's part in it. Whatever that was in their plumbing on the 1st of July was the final straw which closed the door on her being alive. I am anxious to hear what that involved.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: April 29, 2011, 11:15:17 AM »

Friends.............we are talking about 9 1/2 days now until justice for Caylee begins. It has been a long time coming, but we are seeing the results of many people who would not let this go come to fruition.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: April 29, 2011, 11:32:09 AM »

Friends.............we are talking about 9 1/2 days now until justice for Caylee begins. It has been a long time coming, but we are seeing the results of many people who would not let this go come to fruition.

I can't wait!!!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: April 29, 2011, 11:32:34 AM »

Amen!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: April 29, 2011, 11:39:55 AM »

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: April 29, 2011, 12:07:38 PM »

After watching Nancy tonight and listening to LP does anyone know if in the reports on the trunk of Casey's car was there listed any "turpins"(sp) found inside.  For the LP sound bit please follow this link and listen to point 3:20-3:55 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/4/kxsN1p1ctCw

What are turpins?
Not quite sure Turbo but from what I take on LP interview that it must be some sort of flower.  That's why I posted the link to the video so that others may know what he was talking about..what did you gather from that interview?
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #489 on: April 29, 2011, 12:09:08 PM »

19 Q Where is it?
I always wondered what happened to that address book that Cindy claimed to have...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: April 29, 2011, 12:24:32 PM »

After watching Nancy tonight and listening to LP does anyone know if in the reports on the trunk of Casey's car was there listed any "turpins"(sp) found inside.  For the LP sound bit please follow this link and listen to point 3:20-3:55 minutes

What are turpins?
Not quite sure Turbo but from what I take on LP interview that it must be some sort of flower.  That's why I posted the link to the video so that others may know what he was talking about..what did you gather from that interview?

IIRC they were mentioned about being on the car or something like that and I didn't know what they were then. I just assumed they were a type of plant that blows in the air. After reading about them, they are very identifiable by different chemical analysis. Each area if I read this right has it's own make up. I was never interested in plant chemistry so this is all new to me as to the way they are distinguished. If I understand it right they can narrow down where they are from within a number of feet. This should be very interesting and I didn't realize until now the significance of those.

http://www.nature.com/nchembio/journal/v3/n7/fig_tab/nchembio.2007.1_F1.html

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: April 29, 2011, 12:24:55 PM »

What are turpins?

Terpenes:  Terpenes (pronounced /ˈtɜrpiːn/ TUR-peen) are a large and varied class of organic compounds, produced primarily by a wide variety of plants, particularly conifers,[1] though also by some insects such as termites or swallowtail butterflies, which emit terpenes from their osmeterium.  They are the major components of resin, and of turpentine produced from resin. The name "terpene" is derived from the word "turpentine".   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terpene

Remember....terpenes were discussed wrt Casey's car being parked at the site where she dumpled Caylee like she wa trash.  Supposedly KC pulled her car off the side of the road at that site and terpenes were found on the outside of KC's car that match with plants found in that area.  It has been hinted at (but I never heard for sure) that those terpenes were found inside the trunk of KC's car, too.   Plants have DNA that can be match up (like humans do). 

It could be an important bit of evidence if turpenes on KC's car can be proven to match terpenes and the site where Caylee was found.

A+++ for you!!!  Wow you have a brilliant mind/memory.  Thanks so much for providing this information.  One it proved that what LP was saying IS in fact true...Two well  It just adds up to more damaging evidence for Casey.  I have learned so much from this case some of it that I wouldn't have wanted to learn but I wasn't about to let Caylee's death not mean something I was determined to learn all that I can to better understand for her sake.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: April 29, 2011, 12:25:42 PM »

19 Q Where is it?
I always wondered what happened to that address book that Cindy claimed to have...

That and all those "phone calls" she made to her. Remember?

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #493 on: April 29, 2011, 12:28:35 PM »

For those who are interested  Monkey Devil!  In Sessions is showing their interview with Bozo at present.
He is just talking about having a child at 17- he said "that 's when I had to man up" by that he meant he joined the Navy to get away, and had to be sued to provide child support I suppose....
Hey guys coming back in after the tornado tore threw here and all caught up but now I have one question..does anyone know what Discharge or DD214 Baez recieved from the Navy? and did he use his GI to attend/pay for law school?

hi RO....I am glad you are OK....I don't have the answers to your questions...
Thanks Sunny I can always count on you to not miss a single thing wizz past ya..I thought for sure my question might be missed..humm well yes we are okay been staying out at friends Lost our AC in the middle of the southern heat and just now getting caught up..sure would like to know what his DD214 said from the military..I for one missed that part of the info on him..I had no clue he was in the Navy.

Yep, bozo was in the Navy.

Love It!! well part of me is still a little peed off due to the fact of him Claiming he served it's so disrespectful to the ones that do serve or have serve our country.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #494 on: April 29, 2011, 12:34:59 PM »

19 Q Where is it?

You lost me there Turbo.."what calls" heck there have been so many true and fictious that it's hard to keep up with..I do remember the address book and how I thought I would be tearing up the house looking for it if I knew the babysitter took her and I wrote down her information somewhere..I'd be frantic..but yeah if you could refresh my memory on the calls you are refering me too..and thanks for not letting my question just float by you and Sunny are two dedicated people.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #495 on: April 29, 2011, 12:38:08 PM »

Regarding Baez DD-214, I believe it would be available via the FOIA through the National Archives:

Not 100% sure though as I believe you would either need the Service Number or SS# of the veteran.
That's true my husband said the same thing you have to have the SS#..just wish we knew cause it burns me up if he's making these "False" Navy claims.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: April 29, 2011, 12:39:26 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcapEHwzZHo

Watching this now brings up a lot about the dogs I had forgotten. Then Cindy had the audacity to say said the dogs did not hit in their yard.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: April 29, 2011, 12:40:43 PM »

19 Q Where is it?

You lost me there Turbo.."what calls" heck there have been so many true and fictious that it's hard to keep up with..I do remember the address book and how I thought I would be tearing up the house looking for it if I knew the babysitter took her and I wrote down her information somewhere..I'd be frantic..but yeah if you could refresh my memory on the calls you are refering me too..and thanks for not letting my question just float by you and Sunny are two dedicated people.

In one of the interviews she told she had called the nanny's number before and talked to Caylee and/or KC.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: April 29, 2011, 12:45:59 PM »

That's true my husband said the same thing you have to have the SS#..just wish we knew cause it burns me up if he's making these "False" Navy claims.

I am not sure but I believe there is a veteran's place where a person can report someone they think is lying about their military service and they will check it out. Someone was telling me about it a number of years ago concerning a politician and I don't remember what is is now, but I will contact them and see if I can find out.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: April 29, 2011, 12:52:11 PM »

19 Q Where is it?

In one of the interviews she told she had called the nanny's number before and talked to Caylee and/or KC.
Humm was it a depo or was it when they talked to the police..I'm going to have to go back and do some reading..I vagly remember it..Cindy said that then makes me question weather or not the police looked into Cindy's phone record..either the home or cell phone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.