April 15, 2024, 11:47:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 225646 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: April 29, 2011, 04:25:23 PM »

After watching Nancy tonight and listening to LP does anyone know if in the reports on the trunk of Casey's car was there listed any "turpins"(sp) found inside.  For the LP sound bit please follow this link and listen to point 3:20-3:55 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/4/kxsN1p1ctCw

What are turpins?

Terpenes:  Terpenes (pronounced /ˈtɜrpiːn/ TUR-peen) are a large and varied class of organic compounds, produced primarily by a wide variety of plants, particularly conifers,[1] though also by some insects such as termites or swallowtail butterflies, which emit terpenes from their osmeterium.  They are the major components of resin, and of turpentine produced from resin. The name "terpene" is derived from the word "turpentine".   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terpene

Remember....terpenes were discussed wrt Casey's car being parked at the site where she dumpled Caylee like she wa trash.  Supposedly KC pulled her car off the side of the road at that site and terpenes were found on the outside of KC's car that match with plants found in that area.  It has been hinted at (but I never heard for sure) that those terpenes were found inside the trunk of KC's car, too.   Plants have DNA that can be match up (like humans do). 

It could be an important bit of evidence if turpenes on KC's car can be proven to match terpenes and the site where Caylee was found.

A+++ for you!!!  Wow you have a brilliant mind/memory.  Thanks so much for providing this information.  One it proved that what LP was saying IS in fact true...Two well  It just adds up to more damaging evidence for Casey.  I have learned so much from this case some of it that I wouldn't have wanted to learn but I wasn't about to let Caylee's death not mean something I was determined to learn all that I can to better understand for her sake.

The truly interesting part is that you can't get terpenes on or in your car by driving by on the road - you have to be there - with the plants - brush against them to cause the particles to fly....hee, hee, KC's caught!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: April 29, 2011, 04:40:36 PM »

I can't figure out this motion the Anthony's lawyer filed. It is 92 pages long and did I dream it or did Judge Perry already tell them no before? I swear I thought they wanted to be in hearings too but he said NO to them. They are NOT next of kin legally until KC is convicted. She is the only "next of kin" at this time unless the father shows up. hehehe

Maybe George is telling us something without telling us............

I've wondered that also ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: April 29, 2011, 04:45:06 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Geraldo Rivera says he’ll raise ‘hell’ in Orlando

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-case-geraldo-rivera-says-he-ll-raise-hell-orlando
Pfffffft like anyone takes anything Whorealdo has to say seriously......let's see.... Al Capone's vault comes to mind. 

Maybe Geraldo actually meant he was going to raise hell partying ---lol
LOL that might be Ono, he is known to be quite the player. 

Geraldo a "player?" He is not good looking enough or rich enough to have even been let into my playpen back when I was "In the game."  He is the type I would have taken for a ride and made fun of with my girlfriends. He needs to stay married as he certainly is NOT a player that any worldly woman would ever hook up with. He is the type that has to get the kid bimbos because they don't know any better.
I'm with you Turbo - but he may think it is a good time to hit the beaches, you know....."Girls gone wild" Pffffft.... in his dreams but the unfortunate thing is, like you said, the "kid bimbos" are his only option, women of real substance would not be possible.

Near sighted "kid bimbos" ...lol
crazybabyborg
« Reply #523 on: April 29, 2011, 05:47:35 PM »

Friends.............we are talking about 9 1/2 days now until justice for Caylee begins. It has been a long time coming, but we are seeing the results of many people who would not let this go come to fruition.

WOO HOO!! I can't wait to see little Caylee come to the forefront and take center stage! It's about time!! 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: April 29, 2011, 06:19:09 PM »

I can't figure out this motion the Anthony's lawyer filed. It is 92 pages long and did I dream it or did Judge Perry already tell them no before? I swear I thought they wanted to be in hearings too but he said NO to them. They are NOT next of kin legally until KC is convicted. She is the only "next of kin" at this time unless the father shows up. hehehe

Maybe George is telling us something without telling us............

I've wondered that also ...

Yes, but the Judge obviously does not understand (yet)that the Anthonys consider themselves above the law. He already ruled they should be sequestered as is normal when you are a witness, but ALL of the A's and their lawyers do not recognize the word NO.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: April 29, 2011, 06:24:24 PM »

Friends.............we are talking about 9 1/2 days now until justice for Caylee begins. It has been a long time coming, but we are seeing the results of many people who would not let this go come to fruition.

WOO HOO!! I can't wait to see little Caylee come to the forefront and take center stage! It's about time!! 

Me too, CBB and it's odd to realize it is so near....Justice has been a long time coming...but it is coming!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: April 29, 2011, 07:10:19 PM »

REMINDER!

Click the image above to vote for Yuri Melich

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

You can vote once a day until May 8.

Time remaining: 10 days.

Voting ends: May 8, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: April 29, 2011, 07:26:54 PM »

True, I didn't finish reading the whole doc, but this part of the A's motion to avoid witness sequestration caught my attention:

"...This construction of the Florida Constitution is all the more supported by the fact that Caylee Anthony's most immediate next of kin is the Defendant and her Brother, Lee Anthony and, therefore, unless George and Cindy Anthony are deemed to have the right to be present at 'all crucial stages' of the criminal proceeding, no one will be present to protect the rights the Florida Constitution grants to a homicide victim's family. ..."
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27677696/detail.html

Soo, are they trying to mess with our heads, hmm? As for Lee, if he is considered next of kin as well, why wouldn't he be in the courtroom? Wouldn't he be more entitled to petition the court to attend?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: April 29, 2011, 07:36:32 PM »

True, I didn't finish reading the whole doc, but this part of the A's motion to avoid witness sequestration caught my attention:

"...This construction of the Florida Constitution is all the more supported by the fact that Caylee Anthony's most immediate next of kin is the Defendant and her Brother, Lee Anthony and, therefore, unless George and Cindy Anthony are deemed to have the right to be present at 'all crucial stages' of the criminal proceeding, no one will be present to protect the rights the Florida Constitution grants to a homicide victim's family. ..."

Soo, are they trying to mess with our heads, hmm? As for Lee, if he is considered next of kin as well, why wouldn't he be in the courtroom? Wouldn't he be more entitled to petition the court to attend?

I didn't catch that but since it was 92 pages, I was just scanning it...."her brother next of kin?"  Wouldn't that mean he was the father?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: April 29, 2011, 07:37:10 PM »

I think that "next of kin" in this motion is something the Judge will have to determine.

I have thought about this motion, and really wanted it to be denied, then thought more about it, and IMO it won't much matter if it is denied or not. The Anthonys will most likely be following the case at home every night with each other, so keeping them out of the courtroom is moot.

Also, if allowed in the courtroom, I am willing to bet both of them will be sent out for inappropriate behaviour at some point.

JMO.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: April 29, 2011, 07:39:45 PM »

I have to admit I didn't read the document, I couldn't bring myself to read about how the Anthony's are the victims here, but the passage Scatty posted is interesting to say the least....ok, more like WTF?

NOK for Caylee:
Mother - Skanky
Father - unknown...maybe
Spouse - She'll never be a bride
children - She'll never get to be a Mom

Far as I know, and according to law, Caylee has only one known NOK and one unknown. Just because Cindy says Caylee was "their" child, doesn't make it so...Grrrr, those Anthony's really tick me off!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #531 on: April 29, 2011, 07:42:53 PM »

READ: Judge Denies Motion To Exclude Plant Growth Testimony
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27706899/detail.html

READ: Judge Rejects Defense Request To Reconsider Stain Evidence
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27706806/detail.html

Excellent!

Great monkey, Brandi!

Indeed it is!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: April 29, 2011, 07:43:36 PM »

I think they are trying to say that because Caylee's next of kin is Casey and Casey is the defendant that Lee and the A's should be in court the whole time..but it is nonsensical sense they could have sat in court for every hearing and motion on Caylee's side and they did not..and George and Lee both stopped going to every court date when Casey accused them of abuse and it came out to the public.  So I think once again that ship has sailed..but the A's seem to love standing on the pier waving madly and crying wait, wait, what about this angle?

Monkey Devil!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: April 29, 2011, 07:47:41 PM »

READ: Judge Denies Motion To Exclude Plant Growth Testimony
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27706899/detail.html

READ: Judge Rejects Defense Request To Reconsider Stain Evidence
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27706806/detail.html

Excellent!

Great monkey, Brandi!

Indeed it is!

Been waiting a long time for Justice for Caylee.

Time is just about here!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: April 29, 2011, 08:09:55 PM »

I think they are trying to say that because Caylee's next of kin is Casey and Casey is the defendant that Lee and the A's should be in court the whole time..but it is nonsensical sense they could have sat in court for every hearing and motion on Caylee's side and they did not..and George and Lee both stopped going to every court date when Casey accused them of abuse and it came out to the public.  So I think once again that ship has sailed..but the A's seem to love standing on the pier waving madly and crying wait, wait, what about this angle?

Monkey Devil!
The part I'm not getting, is if both Casey and Lee are considered next of kin, why does this motion say that no one will be there for the victim's family unless George and Cindy are allowed in. Why is this motion automatically discounting Lee from being in court? Is there something very different about Lee's testimony as opposed to that of G & C-- something we're not aware of yet? Is there a reason (known to the A's) why Lee wouldn't ask to be excluded from sequestration, while G & C are?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: April 29, 2011, 08:28:27 PM »

I didn't catch that but since it was 92 pages, I was just scanning it...."her brother next of kin?"  Wouldn't that mean he was the father?

I truly believe that this was at the as usual demand of Cindy Anthony.   This attorney should be ashamed of himself for agreeing to even write those words, the only next to kin (technically, legally & biologically) is Caylee's mother who killed her, that is unless the identity of the father of Caylee Marie is revealed.

This is similar to Cindy's comment on that CBS 48 hour footage when she claimed that Caylee was not just Casey's but all of theirs....possessive, manipulative evil witch that she is.   It certainly does not excuse Casey's actions but it is evident that her mother's behavior triggered her already embedded narcissistic sociopathic's darker side.  Personally, whenever I hear comments about Casey being a good and/or loving mother, it physically makes me ill.  If she wanted to save herself & her child she should have done what unfortunately millions of us have done which was to strive beyond and away from the familial harm that existed by working hard and providing a better life independently, yes even as young adults.   If I and millions have done it, so could she have.   IMHO, what we all have witnessed for the past three years is spitefulness,  selfishness & pure evil.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: April 29, 2011, 08:46:24 PM »

According to Jose Baez, Caylee's next-of-kin plans to be at the trial.  At least he said that Ms. Anthony plans to be there.

In addition to Casey, Caylee's other next-of-kin is her father.  What are we to surmise from this petition?  The answer is obvious.  Surely that was not the intent.  But with this bunch, you never know.

I want the judge to bar Cindy and George from attending the trial until after their testimony, and then only when the state releases them from being recalled. I want them to be upset and angry because they have run into something they, especially Cindy-poo, can't control. It's a really strange thing.  I have never met these people and I likely never will, but I hate them.  I try to look for the good in most everybody but these people have nothing good in them.  Under the surface, there is just more evil.

Somebody hide me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: April 29, 2011, 08:51:22 PM »

I think that "next of kin" in this motion is something the Judge will have to determine.

I have thought about this motion, and really wanted it to be denied, then thought more about it, and IMO it won't much matter if it is denied or not. The Anthonys will most likely be following the case at home every night with each other, so keeping them out of the courtroom is moot.
Also, if allowed in the courtroom, I am willing to bet both of them will be sent out for inappropriate behaviour at some point.

JMO.
You're right, Brandi. Plus, the A's will be able to catch the trial on their tv or Tivo or even online. The main reason they want in the courtroom is to perform for the jury, to sway the jury with their 'steadfast, loyal, support of poor maligned Casey. They'll be gazing at her with doting puppy dog eyes, dabbing those crocodile tears. They'll hope the jury will think, "surely such loving grandparents wouldn't be giving such loving support to their daughter if she truly killed their beloved grandchild." 
However, as you inferred above, the A's are what they are. They can't help showing their true colors eventually, especially since they have no clue as to what is wrong with them.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: April 29, 2011, 08:59:50 PM »

I truly believe that this was at the as usual demand of Cindy Anthony.   This attorney should be ashamed of himself for agreeing to even write those words, the only next to kin (technically, legally & biologically) is Caylee's mother who killed her, that is unless the identity of the father of Caylee Marie is revealed.

This is similar to Cindy's comment on that CBS 48 hour footage when she claimed that Caylee was not just Casey's but all of theirs....possessive, manipulative evil witch that she is.   It certainly does not excuse Casey's actions but it is evident that her mother's behavior triggered her already embedded narcissistic sociopathic's darker side.  Personally, whenever I hear comments about Casey being a good and/or loving mother, it physically makes me ill.  If she wanted to save herself & her child she should have done what unfortunately millions of us have done which was to strive beyond and away from the familial harm that existed by working hard and providing a better life independently, yes even as young adults.   If I and millions have done it, so could she have.   IMHO, what we all have witnessed for the past three years is spitefulness,  selfishness & pure evil.
Capp
well said couldnt of said it better myself!

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #539 on: April 29, 2011, 08:59:51 PM »

According to Jose Baez, Caylee's next-of-kin plans to be at the trial.  At least he said that Ms. Anthony plans to be there.

In addition to Casey, Caylee's other next-of-kin is her father.  What are we to surmise from this petition?  The answer is obvious.  Surely that was not the intent.  But with this bunch, you never know.

I want the judge to bar Cindy and George from attending the trial until after their testimony, and then only when the state releases them from being recalled. I want them to be upset and angry because they have run into something they, especially Cindy-poo, can't control. It's a really strange thing.  I have never met these people and I likely never will, but I hate them.  I try to look for the good in most everybody but these people have nothing good in them.  Under the surface, there is just more evil.

Somebody hide me.

I too hate them with everything I have in me.  I abhor them.  I hope horrible things for them for the rest of their miserable lives.  I hope they never have another happy day in their lives and that each and every night when they go to sleep, they see little Caylee Marie Anthony.  I hope they have nightmares about what their spawn did to their granddaughter.  I used to have a tiny bit of sympathy for George, because after all, his wife holds his you know whats and so it is hard to be a man when your you know whats are controlled by your wife, and I thought somehow he stole them back when he did his thing for the Grand Jury, but then immediately after, he went back to being a wuss and smearing Caylee's name to save his evil spawn every chance he got, so no, no sympathy or anything for that man.  Lee is just a dweeb who wears really long tube socks to me.  CMA, doh, what an idiot.  Hope he has miserable things happen for him too the rest of his miserable life.  And, Beotchface, well, she will get hers.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.