March 28, 2024, 07:29:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224774 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: April 29, 2011, 09:08:14 PM »

Grrr. My memory sucks. I keep forgetting to mention that although I too read somewhere that the A's motion was around 92 pages, it's actually only 15 pages. The part I quoted earlier was on page 8. Another thing, the case they cite where the judge excluded a witness from sequestration was nothing like this one. The witness wasn't a material witness for the State. Cindy and George are, whether they like it or not.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27677696/detail.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: April 29, 2011, 09:19:31 PM »

Grrr. My memory sucks. I keep forgetting to mention that although I too read somewhere that the A's motion was around 92 pages, it's actually only 15 pages. The part I quoted earlier was on page 8. Another thing, the case they cite where the judge excluded a witness from sequestration was nothing like this one. The witness wasn't a material witness for the State. Cindy and George are, whether they like it or not.

The above is cut from the link you provided.

I also have a 92-page pdf I downloaded of the same motion. It includes a bunch of pages of what I would call "case law." (Quotes from other cases to substantiate their motion.)

I downloaded it the other day.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: April 29, 2011, 10:24:04 PM »

True, I didn't finish reading the whole doc, but this part of the A's motion to avoid witness sequestration caught my attention:

"...This construction of the Florida Constitution is all the more supported by the fact that Caylee Anthony's most immediate next of kin is the Defendant and her Brother, Lee Anthony and, therefore, unless George and Cindy Anthony are deemed to have the right to be present at 'all crucial stages' of the criminal proceeding, no one will be present to protect the rights the Florida Constitution grants to a homicide victim's family. ..."

Soo, are they trying to mess with our heads, hmm? As for Lee, if he is considered next of kin as well, why wouldn't he be in the courtroom? Wouldn't he be more entitled to petition the court to attend?

I think that "next of kin" in this motion is something the Judge will have to determine.

I have thought about this motion, and really wanted it to be denied, then thought more about it, and IMO it won't much matter if it is denied or not. The Anthonys will most likely be following the case at home every night with each other, so keeping them out of the courtroom is moot.

Also, if allowed in the courtroom, I am willing to bet both of them will be sent out for inappropriate behaviour at some point.

JMO.

I felt same way Brandi until I read these. (I hope the links works on this...I was having some trouble with them) I would not want to see any chance of a mistrial. and I would bet the bank that CM knows about these mistrials and more.  there is no need for the A's to be in the court room...JMO

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=14&articleid=20091119_14_A9_Arprao607107

Witness outburst spurs mistrial

CHARGED WITH RAPE
Olayinka Osifeso: The judge has declared a mistrial in the case against Osifeso, 46, who is accused of the second-degree rape of a hospital patient on Aug. 11, 2007. The judge has given prosecutors the chance to try the case anew in front of new jurors who did not witness the courtroom outburst by Osifeso's accuser. The judge says the accuser "flew off the handle" in front of the jury, which disrupted the proceedings.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=14&articleid=20091119_14_A9_Arprao607107
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.michigansthumb.com/articles/2011/01/13/news/local_news/doc4d2ef39ebf912481397590.txt
Judge Declares Mistrial after Outburst in Court

BAD AXE — For the first time in Huron County Circuit Court Judge M. Richard Knoblock’s 33 years on the bench, he declared a mistrial Wednesday afternoon after a woman in the audience started yelling at one of the witnesses who was testifying.
 ::snipping2::

http://www.newschief.com/article/20101028/NEWS/101029967?p=1&tc=pg
Judge Declares Mistrial in Leon Davis, Jr. trial in Florida

By SUZIE SCHOTTELKOTTE
NYT Regional Media Group

Published: Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 4:44 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 4:44 p.m.
( page 1 of 3 )

BARTOW - Circuit Judge J. Michael Hunter Thursday declared a mistrial in the triple-murder case against Leon Davis Jr., and one victim's father jumped the courtroom railing and lunged at the defendant.

Following the declaration of a mistrial Thursday, a new trial for triple-murder suspect Leon Davis Jr., shown here, will begin Jan. 3.

Court bailiffs restrained Richard Bustamante, but not until he got within a foot of Davis, who was seated at the defense table.

Bustamante's wife, Ebelia Rodriguez, began the affray when she shouted “You know you did this. You are guilty” to Davis moments after the jury filed from the courtroom.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: April 29, 2011, 10:24:23 PM »

I truly believe that this was at the as usual demand of Cindy Anthony.   This attorney should be ashamed of himself for agreeing to even write those words, the only next to kin (technically, legally & biologically) is Caylee's mother who killed her, that is unless the identity of the father of Caylee Marie is revealed.

This is similar to Cindy's comment on that CBS 48 hour footage when she claimed that Caylee was not just Casey's but all of theirs....possessive, manipulative evil witch that she is.   It certainly does not excuse Casey's actions but it is evident that her mother's behavior triggered her already embedded narcissistic sociopathic's darker side.  Personally, whenever I hear comments about Casey being a good and/or loving mother, it physically makes me ill.  If she wanted to save herself & her child she should have done what unfortunately millions of us have done which was to strive beyond and away from the familial harm that existed by working hard and providing a better life independently, yes even as young adults.   If I and millions have done it, so could she have.   IMHO, what we all have witnessed for the past three years is spitefulness,  selfishness & pure evil.

I see NO EXCUSE for KC's behavior at all. I don't usually talk about a lot of personal things, but the WHOLE Anthony family makes me ILL. I graduated high school @ 16 started college @16 and married @18. (that was stupid, LOL) Had two kids by 21 but finished my degree at the university. Divorced 5 years later, raised my precious children totally by myself with only the help of my parents when my housekeeper was ill or had to be off. I had a career which required extensive travel, but I made it to all their events somehow. I never received one dime child support and never collected one dime of help from the state or anyone else. Many times I worked 2 extra jobs if I ran short of money. I have been a bartender for private events, a waitress, and ANY other job I could pick up when I needed the money. I bought a house, drove a fairly recent car, and was able to take my kids on trips all over the world. That is what SO hacks me off about KC.

I paid for everything I acquired and she sat on her azz and sponged off her parents for not only everything for Caylee but for herself too. She stole money from her parents and I would bet many others also. She did not want to be anything - she just wanted to be a "high class bum." She was too lazy to even finish high school & her parents were STUPID for allowing her to drop out. THEN was when they should have stood their ground because they KNEW she could not get a decent job without it.

KC was never high class but white trash and her promiscuity was beyond belief. If she was going to sleep with all those men at least she could have charged them for the sex and not steal her parents food to feed them. I will say it sure appears she learned her lying, promiscuous ways from Cindy & George so they have NO ONE to blame but themselves. KC is totally responsible for murdering that baby, but SO ARE they. NO parent should ever condone all the things she did over the years because they were just encouraging her to do more and worse.

Cindy "threatened" to take Caylee - sure she said it but she had no more intention of doing that than the man in the moon did. She just wanted CONTROL over KC. She wanted to live her miserable life vicariously though KC - that is why she tolerated KC staying at men's apartments overnight. I saw the way Cindy went on over men all touchy -feely all over them. Someone needs to tell her she is an OLD woman and those young men aren't interested in her old wrinkled up body. They could get a blow up doll and get the wrinkles out but hers are there to stay.

<<<<<<<<<< OFF RANT NOW !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #544 on: April 29, 2011, 10:24:44 PM »

I came to par tay!  This is awesome news, I love me some Judge Perry.  Now, let's get this show on the road and the sooner the better.  I can't wait for Justice for Caylee.  I'm so glad she has no idea her grandma and grandpa SOLD her OUT!

I'd give ICA 15 years if George and Cindy got 15 each too.

Hi O4, good to see you....it is par-tay time for sure....the past couple of days have been Caylee's days!!  And more to come!!  Don't be a stranger....we have  reserved seating and one has your name on it!!!   
an angelic monkey I'll be here as much as I can!  My dad may be in the hospital (possibly getting a bone marrow transplant about the same time).  I sure hope I can watch it on my iPad or laptop.  I don't know if the hospital will have internet yet.  He may be there 3 weeks or more.

If I can't watch it, I'll be counting on keeping up right here with all my monkey friends.  Save me a branch beside you, I'll need someone close to high 5 when the lovely Linda and the dashing Mr. Ashton score points for our girl Caylee.  It's nice to be in the cage, I miss you all!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: April 29, 2011, 10:28:32 PM »

True, I didn't finish reading the whole doc, but this part of the A's motion to avoid witness sequestration caught my attention:

"...This construction of the Florida Constitution is all the more supported by the fact that Caylee Anthony's most immediate next of kin is the Defendant and her Brother, Lee Anthony and, therefore, unless George and Cindy Anthony are deemed to have the right to be present at 'all crucial stages' of the criminal proceeding, no one will be present to protect the rights the Florida Constitution grants to a homicide victim's family. ..."

Soo, are they trying to mess with our heads, hmm? As for Lee, if he is considered next of kin as well, why wouldn't he be in the courtroom? Wouldn't he be more entitled to petition the court to attend?

I think that "next of kin" in this motion is something the Judge will have to determine.

I have thought about this motion, and really wanted it to be denied, then thought more about it, and IMO it won't much matter if it is denied or not. The Anthonys will most likely be following the case at home every night with each other, so keeping them out of the courtroom is moot.

Also, if allowed in the courtroom, I am willing to bet both of them will be sent out for inappropriate behaviour at some point.

JMO.

I felt same way Brandi until I read these. (I hope the links works on this...I was having some trouble with them) I would not want to see any chance of a mistrial. and I would bet the bank that CM knows about these mistrials and more.  there is no need for the A's to be in the court room...JMO

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=14&articleid=20091119_14_A9_Arprao607107

CHARGED WITH RAPE
Olayinka Osifeso: The judge has declared a mistrial in the case against Osifeso, 46, who is accused of the second-degree rape of a hospital patient on Aug. 11, 2007. The judge has given prosecutors the chance to try the case anew in front of new jurors who did not witness the courtroom outburst by Osifeso's accuser. The judge says the accuser "flew off the handle" in front of the jury, which disrupted the proceedings.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=14&articleid=20091119_14_A9_Arprao607107

http://www.michigansthumb.com/articles/2011/01/13/news/local_news/doc4d2ef39ebf912481397590.txt

BAD AXE — For the first time in Huron County Circuit Court Judge M. Richard Knoblock’s 33 years on the bench, he declared a mistrial Wednesday afternoon after a woman in the audience started yelling at one of the witnesses who was testifying.

By SUZIE SCHOTTELKOTTE
NYT Regional Media Group

( page 1 of 3 )

BARTOW - Circuit Judge J. Michael Hunter Thursday declared a mistrial in the triple-murder case against Leon Davis Jr., and one victim's father jumped the courtroom railing and lunged at the defendant.

I will have to say I have wondered if it was looking really bad for KC if they would pull something to cause a mistrial.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: April 29, 2011, 10:33:29 PM »

an angelic monkey I'll be here as much as I can!  My dad may be in the hospital (possibly getting a bone marrow transplant about the same time).  I sure hope I can watch it on my iPad or laptop.  I don't know if the hospital will have internet yet.  He may be there 3 weeks or more.

If I can't watch it, I'll be counting on keeping up right here with all my monkey friends.  Save me a branch beside you, I'll need someone close to high 5 when the lovely Linda and the dashing Mr. Ashton score points for our girl Caylee.  It's nice to be in the cage, I miss you all!!

I have wondered where you were, just figured you were very busy like we all get at times. Hope your father does well. Most hospitals now have internet service available. I know here all of them do. Hope you can get it there.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: April 29, 2011, 10:40:50 PM »

I see NO EXCUSE for KC's behavior at all. I don't usually talk about a lot of personal things, but the WHOLE Anthony family makes me ILL. I graduated high school @ 16 started college @16 and married @18. (that was stupid, LOL) Had two kids by 21 but finished my degree at the university. Divorced 5 years later, raised my precious children totally by myself with only the help of my parents when my housekeeper was ill or had to be off. I had a career which required extensive travel, but I made it to all their events somehow. I never received one dime child support and never collected one dime of help from the state or anyone else. Many times I worked 2 extra jobs if I ran short of money. I have been a bartender for private events, a waitress, and ANY other job I could pick up when I needed the money. I bought a house, drove a fairly recent car, and was able to take my kids on trips all over the world. That is what SO hacks me off about KC.

I paid for everything I acquired and she sat on her azz and sponged off her parents for not only everything for Caylee but for herself too. She stole money from her parents and I would bet many others also. She did not want to be anything - she just wanted to be a "high class bum." She was too lazy to even finish high school & her parents were STUPID for allowing her to drop out. THEN was when they should have stood their ground because they KNEW she could not get a decent job without it.

KC was never high class but white trash and her promiscuity was beyond belief. If she was going to sleep with all those men at least she could have charged them for the sex and not steal her parents food to feed them. I will say it sure appears she learned her lying, promiscuous ways from Cindy & George so they have NO ONE to blame but themselves. KC is totally responsible for murdering that baby, but SO ARE they. NO parent should ever condone all the things she did over the years because they were just encouraging her to do more and worse.

Cindy "threatened" to take Caylee - sure she said it but she had no more intention of doing that than the man in the moon did. She just wanted CONTROL over KC. She wanted to live her miserable life vicariously though KC - that is why she tolerated KC staying at men's apartments overnight. I saw the way Cindy went on over men all touchy -feely all over them. Someone needs to tell her she is an OLD woman and those young men aren't interested in her old wrinkled up body. They could get a blow up doll and get the wrinkles out but hers are there to stay.

STANDING OVATION  !!    I knew you were a special lady....I didn't know why...but I knew it!!  Now I  know why!! You hit the target with this post over and over again!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: April 29, 2011, 10:45:16 PM »

I came to par tay!  This is awesome news, I love me some Judge Perry.  Now, let's get this show on the road and the sooner the better.  I can't wait for Justice for Caylee.  I'm so glad she has no idea her grandma and grandpa SOLD her OUT!

I'd give ICA 15 years if George and Cindy got 15 each too.

Hi O4, good to see you....it is par-tay time for sure....the past couple of days have been Caylee's days!!  And more to come!!  Don't be a stranger....we have  reserved seating and one has your name on it!!!   

I will save you a spot for sure.  It's nice to see you back too.....love your to the point no nonsense point of view...it's always refreshing!!  I will add your Dad, you and your family to my  prayer group prayer list.  I hope the hospital has internet too. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: April 29, 2011, 10:48:14 PM »

I felt same way Brandi until I read these. (I hope the links works on this...I was having some trouble with them) I would not want to see any chance of a mistrial. and I would bet the bank that CM knows about these mistrials and more.  there is no need for the A's to be in the court room...JMO

CHARGED WITH RAPE

By SUZIE SCHOTTELKOTTE
NYT Regional Media Group

( page 1 of 3 )

I will have to say I have wondered if it was looking really bad for KC if they would pull something to cause a mistrial.

I would BET on it....remember George said he would do anything to help KC. I put nothing past them. And IMO Mason is the lowest kind of attorney there is...he will do anything to win.....it's all about him winning...nothing about justice.

Rest in Peace Caylee

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: April 29, 2011, 10:52:25 PM »

Thanks, Turbo.  an angelic monkey My dad has bone cancer and has been doing pretty well lately, though there is no cure.  He just found out he is a candidate for a bone marrow transplant (there are 2 types and this is the least intrusive one).  I know most hospitals here do have internet, so I am pretty sure I'll get to watch.

I was just writing out a post to you and then my dog distracted me and I lost it, LOL.

I was just remarking that you and I may be the lone holdouts for GA as biodad.  I keep going back to
1. he is/was
2. he thinks/thought he was

I can see him messing around with her, she starts having sex with boys at a young age as many molested girls do, and she ends up pregnant.  He doesn't find out about the pregnancy until she's showing and supposedly still telling her mother she's a virgin.  By then, it's too late to abort the baby, and ICA either tells GA the baby is his, or he just thinks the baby could be.  

It's really the only 2 things that make sense to me.  The Anthony's are such money grubbing fools there is NO WAY they would pass up free money from the State of Florida (welfare) or SS (if the biodad was really deceased)

So, ICA either told GA Caylee was his, LA Caylee was his, both of them  Caylee was theirs (but they don't know she told them both) or Caylee really is GA's.  This is all JMO, of course.  I just can't see any of them passing up free money.  They all have NO moral compass whatsoever.  They make me sick!

I'm ready to get this show on the road, I want her to get her sentence, Caylee get her justice, and George and Cindy get the karma they have coming.  I'm still undecided on Lee as I feel he does have some mental deficiency whatever it may be.
Edit to fix Caylee's name for Bull.  MB
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 09:16:02 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: April 29, 2011, 10:59:31 PM »

an angelic monkey Sunny, prayers are always appreciated!  God is so good to me and my family, I really have been blessed beyond anything I could ever deserve.

I'm also very very worried that someone is going to cause a mistrial.  Mason, Baez, George or Cindy.   It's not if they'll try, IMO.  I think it's almost a guarantee that one or more of them will do something. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: April 29, 2011, 11:01:27 PM »

Rereading my post about Caylee above I referred to her as "it".  Please forgive my inadvertent disrespect.  I would never insult her intentionally.   an angelic monkey

We know you wouldn't disrespect Caylee, but I went ahead and edited, to change that part. We know what you meant though, Bull.  MB  an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 09:18:46 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: April 29, 2011, 11:04:39 PM »

I truly believe that this was at the as usual demand of Cindy Anthony.   This attorney should be ashamed of himself for agreeing to even write those words, the only next to kin (technically, legally & biologically) is Caylee's mother who killed her, that is unless the identity of the father of Caylee Marie is revealed.

This is similar to Cindy's comment on that CBS 48 hour footage when she claimed that Caylee was not just Casey's but all of theirs....possessive, manipulative evil witch that she is.   It certainly does not excuse Casey's actions but it is evident that her mother's behavior triggered her already embedded narcissistic sociopathic's darker side.  Personally, whenever I hear comments about Casey being a good and/or loving mother, it physically makes me ill.  If she wanted to save herself & her child she should have done what unfortunately millions of us have done which was to strive beyond and away from the familial harm that existed by working hard and providing a better life independently, yes even as young adults.   If I and millions have done it, so could she have.   IMHO, what we all have witnessed for the past three years is spitefulness,  selfishness & pure evil.

Precisely!   You are yet another an example of what I was expressing and you topped it off with living testimony.   Kudos to you.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: April 29, 2011, 11:19:35 PM »

an angelic monkey Sunny, prayers are always appreciated!  God is so good to me and my family, I really have been blessed beyond anything I could ever deserve.

I'm also very very worried that someone is going to cause a mistrial.  Mason, Baez, George or Cindy.   It's not if they'll try, IMO.  I think it's almost a guarantee that one or more of them will do something. 

You and your family will be in my prayers O4Bull.

Pretty sure with what we've witnessed by them so far that they all will definitely try any number of antics & outbursts but they wont succeed in causing a mistrial, they might succeed in doing something else but it wont be to their advantage or Casey's.  Chief Justice Belvin Perry will lay it out for them & it appears by previous cases at trial he will run a tight ship.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: April 29, 2011, 11:30:06 PM »

[
STANDING OVATION  !!    I knew you were a special lady....I didn't know why...but I knew it!!  Now I  know why!! You hit the target with this post over and over again!!

Thank you for your kind words, but none of that is really special. ANY real mother would do whatever it takes to make sure their child is provided for adequately.  Tons of single mothers do it all the time and do it to the best of their ability. I choose not to date anyone seriously until my kids went to college because I did not want my kids exposed to a conglomeration of men. I would not even let anyone I dated know my address or where I worked because there are some crazies out there. My older kids never met but two men I dated throughout all those years and I cannot comprehend KC dragging that baby along to parties and men's apartments while she had sex with them. She should stay in jail for that alone in my opinion.  That was cruel and in my eyes terrible child abuse.

I honestly cannot fathom that slug sitting around her parents house all day to skank around all night with no regard for Caylee. Her parents KNEW she was at clubs because they sent Lee there to look for her, so YES they condoned her behaviors. I have said this before and it hurts me to even say it but Caylee is so much better off now than she was in the insanity she had to live with.

Think about it - KC & Cindy fighting, KC slugging around all day and skanking all night. The baby was exposed to alcohol and drug parties and no telling what kind of men. KC would get drunk and pass out so who is to say what horrible things happened to that baby. She was drugged, and eventually killed. I get angry every time I start typing about what likely happened to that baby.

I am on a roll tonight..........

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: April 29, 2011, 11:46:17 PM »

Pretty sure with what we've witnessed by them so far that they all will definitely try any number of antics & outbursts but they wont succeed in causing a mistrial, they might succeed in doing something else but it wont be to their advantage or Casey's.  Chief Justice Belvin Perry will lay it out for them & it appears by previous cases at trial he will run a tight ship.
Capp,
I wish I was as sure about this as you are!  Although I think CJBP is an honorable man, he is up against very dishonorable people.  I totally expect something to happen that he may have no control over.  Say GA, in his testimony, alludes to being the one who actually murdered Caylee (he'll call it an accident, or whatever). 
HJBP couldn't stop that, could he?  I know GA would be taking a chance of actually doing time for the murder but they'd have to take him to trial first, wouldn't they?  I don't think he is really that stupid, but he is stupid, IMO.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: April 29, 2011, 11:52:13 PM »

I forgot to thank you for the prayers  an angelic monkey
I'm glad you made it through the storms the other day.  I know how scary they can be.  I'm pretty sure we've had the record tornado here, several years ago.  We have a great warning system and we know when they tell us to take shelter, they aren't kidding.  My crazy cousin chases them.  She's 

So, we should take bets on how many questions CA and GA can answer before committing perjury.  I can't wait for Ms. Linda to hand them their butts.  I'm so looking forward to it.  she rocks
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: April 30, 2011, 12:05:00 AM »

This is interesting to listen to now.

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/nancy-grace-grills-cindy-anthony-in-phone-interview/

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: April 30, 2011, 12:11:12 AM »

I agree. I don't think Judge Perry will allow this case to end in a mistrial.

I trust his judgment and experience.

O4Bull: Good to see you! You have been missed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.