March 28, 2024, 05:36:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224768 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: April 30, 2011, 12:34:53 AM »

I forgot to thank you for the prayers  an angelic monkey
I'm glad you made it through the storms the other day.  I know how scary they can be.  I'm pretty sure we've had the record tornado here, several years ago.  We have a great warning system and we know when they tell us to take shelter, they aren't kidding.  My crazy cousin chases them.  She's 

So, we should take bets on how many questions CA and GA can answer before committing perjury.  I can't wait for Ms. Linda to hand them their butts.  I'm so looking forward to it.  she rocks

an angelic monkey

O man, O4bull we had 4 tornado warnings in a tad over 24 hours, I saw a wall cloud in the distance & hit the deck.   Actually, wrenched my back trying to get my 4 furbabies (2 dogs, 2 cats) into our inside wall guest bathroom over and over again but by the grace of God all I had to contend with damage wise is some tree branches down, a piece of roof gutter broke.   God bless your cousin but o lordie that wouldnt be me!  The images of damage everyone else suffered & the enormous loss of life is heart breaking.

As to the bet, I'm gonna go with 3 questions LOL

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: April 30, 2011, 12:43:49 AM »

Im gonna say good night with this:

Love the new emoticon (Brandi did you make that one too?)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: April 30, 2011, 12:49:22 AM »

Im gonna say good night with this:

Love the new emoticon (Brandi did you make that one too?)

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: April 30, 2011, 12:50:34 AM »

Just popping in to once again, say "Thank You!" for all the updates.  You all were keeping me company (LOL) while I was on tornado watch Weds.night-Thurs. a.m.. My family members weren't the least bit surprised to find SM right alongside the National Weather Service, and 2 local TV stations. LOL!  They know me well. My spouse was glad I was all caught up and that I'd fully charged the laptop in case of power outages. We were majorly blessed in so many ways.  We thank God and we're praying for those who were hard hit.

O/T   It really does pay to pack an emergency kit.  It also helps to move it to your "safe spot" in advance (if you can).  The Red Cross also recommends letting your children help pack the kit, discussing the items needed and why.  If time and space permit, allow your children to choose some special things they want to save.  It goes a long way toward easing fear. If possible, try to pack some "goodies" (special snacks, comfort foods, candy) for everybody. The Red Cross has tons of info to assist. Never ignore a watch or warning, even if they've been wrong billions of time.  **Public Service Announcement over

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: April 30, 2011, 09:12:53 AM »

True, I didn't finish reading the whole doc, but this part of the A's motion to avoid witness sequestration caught my attention:

"...This construction of the Florida Constitution is all the more supported by the fact that Caylee Anthony's most immediate next of kin is the Defendant and her Brother, Lee Anthony and, therefore, unless George and Cindy Anthony are deemed to have the right to be present at 'all crucial stages' of the criminal proceeding, no one will be present to protect the rights the Florida Constitution grants to a homicide victim's family. ..."
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27677696/detail.html

Soo, are they trying to mess with our heads, hmm? As for Lee, if he is considered next of kin as well, why wouldn't he be in the courtroom? Wouldn't he be more entitled to petition the court to attend?

I have to admit I didn't read the document, I couldn't bring myself to read about how the Anthony's are the victims here, but the passage Scatty posted is interesting to say the least....ok, more like WTF?

NOK for Caylee:
Mother - Skanky
Father - unknown...maybe
Spouse - She'll never be a bride
children - She'll never get to be a Mom

Far as I know, and according to law, Caylee has only one known NOK and one unknown. Just because Cindy says Caylee was "their" child, doesn't make it so...Grrrr, those Anthony's really tick me off!

Cindy made sure there was no father in Caylee's life.  It gave her more control over the situation and control is what she wants.  Now she is in hyper-mode trying to make the results of her control less damning to her.  Not going to happen though; you reap what you sow Sindee.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: April 30, 2011, 09:31:05 AM »

I truly believe that this was at the as usual demand of Cindy Anthony.   This attorney should be ashamed of himself for agreeing to even write those words, the only next to kin (technically, legally & biologically) is Caylee's mother who killed her, that is unless the identity of the father of Caylee Marie is revealed.

This is similar to Cindy's comment on that CBS 48 hour footage when she claimed that Caylee was not just Casey's but all of theirs....possessive, manipulative evil witch that she is.   It certainly does not excuse Casey's actions but it is evident that her mother's behavior triggered her already embedded narcissistic sociopathic's darker side.  Personally, whenever I hear comments about Casey being a good and/or loving mother, it physically makes me ill.  If she wanted to save herself & her child she should have done what unfortunately millions of us have done which was to strive beyond and away from the familial harm that existed by working hard and providing a better life independently, yes even as young adults.   If I and millions have done it, so could she have.   IMHO, what we all have witnessed for the past three years is spitefulness,  selfishness & pure evil.

I see NO EXCUSE for KC's behavior at all. I don't usually talk about a lot of personal things, but the WHOLE Anthony family makes me ILL. I graduated high school @ 16 started college @16 and married @18. (that was stupid, LOL) Had two kids by 21 but finished my degree at the university. Divorced 5 years later, raised my precious children totally by myself with only the help of my parents when my housekeeper was ill or had to be off. I had a career which required extensive travel, but I made it to all their events somehow. I never received one dime child support and never collected one dime of help from the state or anyone else. Many times I worked 2 extra jobs if I ran short of money. I have been a bartender for private events, a waitress, and ANY other job I could pick up when I needed the money. I bought a house, drove a fairly recent car, and was able to take my kids on trips all over the world. That is what SO hacks me off about KC.

I paid for everything I acquired and she sat on her azz and sponged off her parents for not only everything for Caylee but for herself too. She stole money from her parents and I would bet many others also. She did not want to be anything - she just wanted to be a "high class bum." She was too lazy to even finish high school & her parents were STUPID for allowing her to drop out. THEN was when they should have stood their ground because they KNEW she could not get a decent job without it.

KC was never high class but white trash and her promiscuity was beyond belief. If she was going to sleep with all those men at least she could have charged them for the sex and not steal her parents food to feed them. I will say it sure appears she learned her lying, promiscuous ways from Cindy & George so they have NO ONE to blame but themselves. KC is totally responsible for murdering that baby, but SO ARE they. NO parent should ever condone all the things she did over the years because they were just encouraging her to do more and worse.

Cindy "threatened" to take Caylee - sure she said it but she had no more intention of doing that than the man in the moon did. She just wanted CONTROL over KC. She wanted to live her miserable life vicariously though KC - that is why she tolerated KC staying at men's apartments overnight. I saw the way Cindy went on over men all touchy -feely all over them. Someone needs to tell her she is an OLD woman and those young men aren't interested in her old wrinkled up body. They could get a blow up doll and get the wrinkles out but hers are there to stay.

<<<<<<<<<< OFF RANT NOW !!

ITA with your perception of these evil people.  You & I could write a very similar story....even to the 2 children (mine were by the age of 20). 

The part about Cindy not wanting custody of Caylee, only wanting to use her to control KC, validates what I have thought from the very beginning.  Cindy used Caylee as a weapon over KC to the point that pushed KC to kill the WEAPON & to spite Cindy & George...IMO.  John Morgan always says something like....'they appeared to be a normal family until you looked inside'.  He picked up on it really fast IMO (and I think so will the jury). 

The experts always say that a sociopath is created by part nature and part nurture (genetic and upbringing).  KC was raised by perfect sociopath creators.  No love, accountability, empathy and lots of lying & secrets.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: April 30, 2011, 10:04:05 AM »

I truly believe that this was at the as usual demand of Cindy Anthony.   This attorney should be ashamed of himself for agreeing to even write those words, the only next to kin (technically, legally & biologically) is Caylee's mother who killed her, that is unless the identity of the father of Caylee Marie is revealed.

This is similar to Cindy's comment on that CBS 48 hour footage when she claimed that Caylee was not just Casey's but all of theirs....possessive, manipulative evil witch that she is.   It certainly does not excuse Casey's actions but it is evident that her mother's behavior triggered her already embedded narcissistic sociopathic's darker side.  Personally, whenever I hear comments about Casey being a good and/or loving mother, it physically makes me ill.  If she wanted to save herself & her child she should have done what unfortunately millions of us have done which was to strive beyond and away from the familial harm that existed by working hard and providing a better life independently, yes even as young adults.   If I and millions have done it, so could she have.   IMHO, what we all have witnessed for the past three years is spitefulness,  selfishness & pure evil.

I see NO EXCUSE for KC's behavior at all. I don't usually talk about a lot of personal things, but the WHOLE Anthony family makes me ILL. I graduated high school @ 16 started college @16 and married @18. (that was stupid, LOL) Had two kids by 21 but finished my degree at the university. Divorced 5 years later, raised my precious children totally by myself with only the help of my parents when my housekeeper was ill or had to be off. I had a career which required extensive travel, but I made it to all their events somehow. I never received one dime child support and never collected one dime of help from the state or anyone else. Many times I worked 2 extra jobs if I ran short of money. I have been a bartender for private events, a waitress, and ANY other job I could pick up when I needed the money. I bought a house, drove a fairly recent car, and was able to take my kids on trips all over the world. That is what SO hacks me off about KC.

I paid for everything I acquired and she sat on her azz and sponged off her parents for not only everything for Caylee but for herself too. She stole money from her parents and I would bet many others also. She did not want to be anything - she just wanted to be a "high class bum." She was too lazy to even finish high school & her parents were STUPID for allowing her to drop out. THEN was when they should have stood their ground because they KNEW she could not get a decent job without it.

KC was never high class but white trash and her promiscuity was beyond belief. If she was going to sleep with all those men at least she could have charged them for the sex and not steal her parents food to feed them. I will say it sure appears she learned her lying, promiscuous ways from Cindy & George so they have NO ONE to blame but themselves. KC is totally responsible for murdering that baby, but SO ARE they. NO parent should ever condone all the things she did over the years because they were just encouraging her to do more and worse.

Cindy "threatened" to take Caylee - sure she said it but she had no more intention of doing that than the man in the moon did. She just wanted CONTROL over KC. She wanted to live her miserable life vicariously though KC - that is why she tolerated KC staying at men's apartments overnight. I saw the way Cindy went on over men all touchy -feely all over them. Someone needs to tell her she is an OLD woman and those young men aren't interested in her old wrinkled up body. They could get a blow up doll and get the wrinkles out but hers are there to stay.

I am so sorry you had to go through all that Turbo.   There is no shame in being a good parent and striving to better yourself..there is shame in being a con and lying, theiving and screwing your way through life.  I believe Casey had been on that path for a while. 

I also believe when Casey told Kiomarie that Cindy would not let her place the baby for adoption that was a lie.  I believe Cindy, in her cover up mode, was trying to convince Casey to place the baby for adoption, otherwise she would not have lied to her brother Rick about Casey being pregnant, knowing the obvious would soon pop out.  Cindy believed if no one knew then the baby could be placed for adoption and Casey could get on with her life.  I believe Casey did not want to place the baby for adoption because she was already using people and knew this baby was her ticket to hold over Cindy for room, board, and any other misdeeds along the way. JMHO

I truly wish Casey would have placed Caylee for adoption at birth..then we wouldn't be here discussing this poor child.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: April 30, 2011, 10:08:32 AM »

True, I didn't finish reading the whole doc, but this part of the A's motion to avoid witness sequestration caught my attention:

"...This construction of the Florida Constitution is all the more supported by the fact that Caylee Anthony's most immediate next of kin is the Defendant and her Brother, Lee Anthony and, therefore, unless George and Cindy Anthony are deemed to have the right to be present at 'all crucial stages' of the criminal proceeding, no one will be present to protect the rights the Florida Constitution grants to a homicide victim's family. ..."

Soo, are they trying to mess with our heads, hmm? As for Lee, if he is considered next of kin as well, why wouldn't he be in the courtroom? Wouldn't he be more entitled to petition the court to attend?

I think that "next of kin" in this motion is something the Judge will have to determine.

I have thought about this motion, and really wanted it to be denied, then thought more about it, and IMO it won't much matter if it is denied or not. The Anthonys will most likely be following the case at home every night with each other, so keeping them out of the courtroom is moot.

Also, if allowed in the courtroom, I am willing to bet both of them will be sent out for inappropriate behaviour at some point.

JMO.

I felt same way Brandi until I read these. (I hope the links works on this...I was having some trouble with them) I would not want to see any chance of a mistrial. and I would bet the bank that CM knows about these mistrials and more.  there is no need for the A's to be in the court room...JMO

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=14&articleid=20091119_14_A9_Arprao607107

Witness outburst spurs mistrial

CHARGED WITH RAPE
Olayinka Osifeso: The judge has declared a mistrial in the case against Osifeso, 46, who is accused of the second-degree rape of a hospital patient on Aug. 11, 2007. The judge has given prosecutors the chance to try the case anew in front of new jurors who did not witness the courtroom outburst by Osifeso's accuser. The judge says the accuser "flew off the handle" in front of the jury, which disrupted the proceedings.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=14&articleid=20091119_14_A9_Arprao607107
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.michigansthumb.com/articles/2011/01/13/news/local_news/doc4d2ef39ebf912481397590.txt
Judge Declares Mistrial after Outburst in Court

BAD AXE — For the first time in Huron County Circuit Court Judge M. Richard Knoblock’s 33 years on the bench, he declared a mistrial Wednesday afternoon after a woman in the audience started yelling at one of the witnesses who was testifying.
 ::snipping2::

http://www.newschief.com/article/20101028/NEWS/101029967?p=1&tc=pg
Judge Declares Mistrial in Leon Davis, Jr. trial in Florida

By SUZIE SCHOTTELKOTTE
NYT Regional Media Group

Published: Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 4:44 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 4:44 p.m.
( page 1 of 3 )

BARTOW - Circuit Judge J. Michael Hunter Thursday declared a mistrial in the triple-murder case against Leon Davis Jr., and one victim's father jumped the courtroom railing and lunged at the defendant.

I will have to say I have wondered if it was looking really bad for KC if they would pull something to cause a mistrial.

It makes you wonder after all the disrespect we have seen in court by the A's, Casey, Baez and Mason how they will be able to remain stone faced and silent during the trial.

I just can't imagine hammer welding, hose welding A's sitting their quietly watching while the evidence mounts up in volumes against their darling Casey.  They need to  follow the letter of the law and that is being sequestered just like every other person giving testimony in this trial..end of story.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: April 30, 2011, 10:33:31 AM »

Thinking about Caylee's dad and wondering...Do you think the State ever got to the bottom of this issue and actually found out who the father is?

It appeared at one point they were honestly trying to find out..because that man would have rights too in this trial.  I think they eliminated George and Lee early on by the DNA markers..but what of other friends and lovers?   They eliminated Jesse Grund.  It appeared they were even checking out Mark Hawkins in that respect also.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: April 30, 2011, 10:52:39 AM »

There she goes(Cindy)again with talking about Caylee as "that child"..and what's up with the second key in the pocket for the car..Things that make you go humm..think that was some sort of code since she was refering to the car and a second key and the purse in the car issue..all seems strange..Nancy did a good interview with Cindy on that night asking the hard questions like no other has..What part did you pick up on Turbo and by the way you sound like an excellent mom!!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: April 30, 2011, 11:23:30 AM »

I am so sorry you had to go through all that Turbo.   There is no shame in being a good parent and striving to better yourself..there is shame in being a con and lying, theiving and screwing your way through life.  I believe Casey had been on that path for a while. 

I also believe when Casey told Kiomarie that Cindy would not let her place the baby for adoption that was a lie.  I believe Cindy, in her cover up mode, was trying to convince Casey to place the baby for adoption, otherwise she would not have lied to her brother Rick about Casey being pregnant, knowing the obvious would soon pop out.  Cindy believed if no one knew then the baby could be placed for adoption and Casey could get on with her life.  I believe Casey did not want to place the baby for adoption because she was already using people and knew this baby was her ticket to hold over Cindy for room, board, and any other misdeeds along the way. JMHO

I truly wish Casey would have placed Caylee for adoption at birth..then we wouldn't be here discussing this poor child.

Good morning, Monkeys.

As far as I know, the only source about the adoption story is Kiomarie.  I don't wish to cast aspersions but I'm not sure it's true.  Maybe Kiomarie wanted a baby so badly that she asked Casey to let her adopt the baby and Casey said something like, "My mother would never allow it." And so the story became that Casey wanted to do it but her mother wouldn't let her.  Casey might have just said that to end conversation about it.  But even if the story is true, I understand a grandmother not wanting her grandchild to not be a part of her life and the life of its blood family.  And I truly think Cindy loved Caylee, insofar as she is capable of loving someone other than herself.  And, truth be told, I wouldn't want my grandchild placed to be raised by strangers.  Certainly, I understand the need for adoption in many cases, and too, it is a personal decision.  I don't condemn it at all.  But in this case, what appeared to be a normal, loving family turned out to be the reverse but that isn't always the case.  I have a grand niece who is 30 years old and has a little boy who is now three.  Her lifestyle was on a par with Casey's.  But her child has made all the difference in her life.  Her child has made the lives of her immediate family infinitely better and happier.  And I know my niece, the baby's grandmother, would never have wanted her grandson to have left their lives and be placed for adoption.  And he has a wonderful life, with a large extended family. In today's world, it isn't unusual at all for young women to have children without being married to the child's fater, or married to anyone else for that matter.  It is, in fact, becoming the norm.  And while I once thought it was a disgraceful thing, as did most of society when I was young, I've changed my mind on the subject generally.  I don't know the statistics, but I would think a large percentage of babies born today are born to single mothers.  And there are few newborn white infants placed for adoption in the US,  which is why many couples go to China and other countries to adopt.   

So, I'm not sure the subject was ever discussed in the context that is as Kiomarie remembers it.  And I think we all know that Cindy can look at a tree and try to convince everyone it isn't a tree at all, but a jet plane, or something of the sort.  And it could have been that way with Casey's pregnancy.  I don't know.  But neither do the rest of us.  And I really do sort of discount Kiomarie's story, or her remembrance of the conversation.  I think it could be the result of her longing for a child.

But the end of the story is that Casey kept Caylee and murdered her.  But we don't know what Caylee's fate would have been had she been adopted by another family. Maybe happy, maybe not.  There are horror stories about children who have been adopted, too.

Hindsight is, indeed, 20/20.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: April 30, 2011, 11:27:18 AM »

Thinking about Caylee's dad and wondering...Do you think the State ever got to the bottom of this issue and actually found out who the father is?

It appeared at one point they were honestly trying to find out..because that man would have rights too in this trial.  I think they eliminated George and Lee early on by the DNA markers..but what of other friends and lovers?   They eliminated Jesse Grund.  It appeared they were even checking out Mark Hawkins in that respect also.

I have never been convinced that there was not incest. I had my sister in law look at the results Vauhall posted and my sister in law said those were not conclusive to rule anyone out. She is one of the leading DNA microbiologists in the US. She said there is a new test of genetic analysis which is more accurate. I posted about this over a year ago when she first told me.

In a study published April 10th, doctors revealed that they can now determine if a child is born of incest without testing the DNA of either parent. They made the breakthrough while analyzing the DNA of disabled children to determine which genes trigger various disabilities.

They found children whose genetic patterns were only possible if their parents had been father-daughter, mother-son or brother-sister couples which were previously not suspected in regular DNA mapping.

If you want to read about it here is an article on it.

http://www.newser.com/story/111834/new-dna-test-reveals-children-born-of-incest.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: April 30, 2011, 11:52:55 AM »

According to Jose Baez, Caylee's next-of-kin plans to be at the trial.  At least he said that Ms. Anthony plans to be there.

In addition to Casey, Caylee's other next-of-kin is her father.  What are we to surmise from this petition?  The answer is obvious.  Surely that was not the intent.  But with this bunch, you never know.

I want the judge to bar Cindy and George from attending the trial until after their testimony, and then only when the state releases them from being recalled. I want them to be upset and angry because they have run into something they, especially Cindy-poo, can't control. It's a really strange thing.  I have never met these people and I likely never will, but I hate them.  I try to look for the good in most everybody but these people have nothing good in them.  Under the surface, there is just more evil.

Somebody hide me.

Seriously, I really just think that the wording is off.
I think what he was trying to say is that if George and Sindy aren't allowed that Lee would be the only next of kin in the courtroom (aside from Casey), and that's only if Lee is also finished testifying.
I really think they're whining about Casey's support system..the As.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: April 30, 2011, 11:53:45 AM »

Seriously, I really just think that the wording is off.
I think what he was trying to say is that if George and Sindy aren't allowed that Lee would be the only next of kin in the courtroom (aside from Casey), and that's only if Lee is also finished testifying.
I really think they're whining about Casey's support system..the As.

Sorry, got into your quote box, babybear.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: April 30, 2011, 11:55:20 AM »

Gypsy...I think you have solved another piece of this puzzle.  Your theory sure makes that scenario a whole lot more sense now!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: April 30, 2011, 12:05:26 PM »

repost:   
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

04/26/2011           Order Denying
Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence (Post Mortem Banding) and Unreliability of Scientific Testimony by Karen Lowe on Post-Mortem Hair Banding

Motion in Limine to Exclude All Evidence Relating to Canine Searches and Alerts

Motion to Preclude Phantom "Heart Sticker" Evidence

04/26/2011           Order
for Motion for Transcription Services
04/27/2011           Defendant's
Motion for Transcription Services
04/27/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
04/27/2011           Order Denying
Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to FRYE or in the Alternative, Motion in Limine to Exclude (Chloroform)

Great news!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: April 30, 2011, 12:12:05 PM »

TURBO - you are an inspiration to women!

You're right - Cindy "threatened" to take Caylee because Cindy wanted "control" over Casey.

If it were about the good for Caylee, Cindy would have followed the therapist's advice: first get Caylee in a "safe place", then confront Casey. Didn't happen that way.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: April 30, 2011, 12:14:24 PM »

I think that "next of kin" in this motion is something the Judge will have to determine.

I have thought about this motion, and really wanted it to be denied, then thought more about it, and IMO it won't much matter if it is denied or not. The Anthonys will most likely be following the case at home every night with each other, so keeping them out of the courtroom is moot.

Also, if allowed in the courtroom, I am willing to bet both of them will be sent out for inappropriate behaviour at some point.

JMO.

I felt same way Brandi until I read these. (I hope the links works on this...I was having some trouble with them) I would not want to see any chance of a mistrial. and I would bet the bank that CM knows about these mistrials and more.  there is no need for the A's to be in the court room...JMO

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=14&articleid=20091119_14_A9_Arprao607107

Witness outburst spurs mistrial

CHARGED WITH RAPE
Olayinka Osifeso: The judge has declared a mistrial in the case against Osifeso, 46, who is accused of the second-degree rape of a hospital patient on Aug. 11, 2007. The judge has given prosecutors the chance to try the case anew in front of new jurors who did not witness the courtroom outburst by Osifeso's accuser. The judge says the accuser "flew off the handle" in front of the jury, which disrupted the proceedings.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=14&articleid=20091119_14_A9_Arprao607107
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.michigansthumb.com/articles/2011/01/13/news/local_news/doc4d2ef39ebf912481397590.txt
Judge Declares Mistrial after Outburst in Court

BAD AXE — For the first time in Huron County Circuit Court Judge M. Richard Knoblock’s 33 years on the bench, he declared a mistrial Wednesday afternoon after a woman in the audience started yelling at one of the witnesses who was testifying.
 ::snipping2::

http://www.newschief.com/article/20101028/NEWS/101029967?p=1&tc=pg
Judge Declares Mistrial in Leon Davis, Jr. trial in Florida

By SUZIE SCHOTTELKOTTE
NYT Regional Media Group

Published: Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 4:44 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 4:44 p.m.
( page 1 of 3 )

BARTOW - Circuit Judge J. Michael Hunter Thursday declared a mistrial in the triple-murder case against Leon Davis Jr., and one victim's father jumped the courtroom railing and lunged at the defendant.

I will have to say I have wondered if it was looking really bad for KC if they would pull something to cause a mistrial.

That thought has definately crossed my mind a few times, too.

I bet it's crossed Judge Perry's mind as well...hopefully, he won't let Cindy and George in the courtroom until after they have testified and, hopefully, the prosecution won't call those two to testify until late in the prosecution's case.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: April 30, 2011, 12:14:35 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys.

As far as I know, the only source about the adoption story is Kiomarie.  I don't wish to cast aspersions but I'm not sure it's true.  Maybe Kiomarie wanted a baby so badly that she asked Casey to let her adopt the baby and Casey said something like, "My mother would never allow it." And so the story became that Casey wanted to do it but her mother wouldn't let her.  Casey might have just said that to end conversation about it.  But even if the story is true, I understand a grandmother not wanting her grandchild to not be a part of her life and the life of its blood family.  And I truly think Cindy loved Caylee, insofar as she is capable of loving someone other than herself.  And, truth be told, I wouldn't want my grandchild placed to be raised by strangers.  Certainly, I understand the need for adoption in many cases, and too, it is a personal decision.  I don't condemn it at all.  But in this case, what appeared to be a normal, loving family turned out to be the reverse but that isn't always the case.  I have a grand niece who is 30 years old and has a little boy who is now three.  Her lifestyle was on a par with Casey's.  But her child has made all the difference in her life.  Her child has made the lives of her immediate family infinitely better and happier.  And I know my niece, the baby's grandmother, would never have wanted her grandson to have left their lives and be placed for adoption.  And he has a wonderful life, with a large extended family. In today's world, it isn't unusual at all for young women to have children without being married to the child's fater, or married to anyone else for that matter.  It is, in fact, becoming the norm.  And while I once thought it was a disgraceful thing, as did most of society when I was young, I've changed my mind on the subject generally.  I don't know the statistics, but I would think a large percentage of babies born today are born to single mothers.  And there are few newborn white infants placed for adoption in the US,  which is why many couples go to China and other countries to adopt.   

So, I'm not sure the subject was ever discussed in the context that is as Kiomarie remembers it.  And I think we all know that Cindy can look at a tree and try to convince everyone it isn't a tree at all, but a jet plane, or something of the sort.  And it could have been that way with Casey's pregnancy.  I don't know.  But neither do the rest of us.  And I really do sort of discount Kiomarie's story, or her remembrance of the conversation.  I think it could be the result of her longing for a child.

But the end of the story is that Casey kept Caylee and murdered her.  But we don't know what Caylee's fate would have been had she been adopted by another family. Maybe happy, maybe not.  There are horror stories about children who have been adopted, too.

Hindsight is, indeed, 20/20.

Thank you for your response Babybear.  It is all water under the bridge at this point.. I just wondered what others thought.  I do think Caylee was loved by both George and Cindy..and that probably was the only reason they had not tossed Casey out previously..after the CC problems, grandmom Shirley's checks, etc.  It seems things in that home had reached the boiling point.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: April 30, 2011, 12:18:10 PM »

It appeared at one point they were honestly trying to find out..because that man would have rights too in this trial.  I think they eliminated George and Lee early on by the DNA markers..but what of other friends and lovers?   They eliminated Jesse Grund.  It appeared they were even checking out Mark Hawkins in that respect also.

I have never been convinced that there was not incest. I had my sister in law look at the results Vauhall posted and my sister in law said those were not conclusive to rule anyone out. She is one of the leading DNA microbiologists in the US. She said there is a new test of genetic analysis which is more accurate. I posted about this over a year ago when she first told me.

In a study published April 10th, doctors revealed that they can now determine if a child is born of incest without testing the DNA of either parent. They made the breakthrough while analyzing the DNA of disabled children to determine which genes trigger various disabilities.

They found children whose genetic patterns were only possible if their parents had been father-daughter, mother-son or brother-sister couples which were previously not suspected in regular DNA mapping.

If you want to read about it here is an article on it.

http://www.newser.com/story/111834/new-dna-test-reveals-children-born-of-incest.html

I am perplexed by who the father is..the article is very interesting..thank you.

I guess that State would have tried to find out who the father of Caylee was because he would have rights also?  But never have I seen any exact reference saying this individual or that was her Dad..in any of the docs that have been released.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.