March 28, 2024, 06:25:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224772 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #800 on: May 02, 2011, 12:17:09 PM »

Judge is asking if Mark Lippman - Anthony family attorney wants to speak. He is no longer here but Cindy still is. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:10 AM
I don't control the audio... Judge has not turned the mics back on
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:10 AM
Judge tells Cindy Anthony she may want her lawyer to contact him sooner rather than later. #CaseyAnthony -fell
Remember, the Anthonys filed a motion regarding them being in the courtoom during the trial
@Max He actually has on/off buttons
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:11 AM
Court personnel is updating Judge on progress of courtroom # 23. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:12 AM
Complete. Anthony talking with Cheney
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:12 AM
Judge says what was discussed in jury room will be sealed. #CaseyAnthony -fell
And we're done for the day.
One week folks!

Read more: http://livewire.wesh.com/Event/Casey_Anthony_Hearing_May_2_2011#ixzz1LD1Li06K

BBM
Thanks, Capp!

I think when the judge went into the jury room that would have been to tell one member of the defense and one member of the State where Jury selection was going to take place ..and then it is sealed.  I thought today was the day he was going to do that..and I knew it would not be in the courtroom.  Just one member from each team gets the info.

I thought Casey was just trying on some new looks and expressions for court today.  It has been mentioned all over the internet about her hair flipping, her note pads and markers, her blouse unbottomed to her cleavage, etc.  This is a new look to see what the public reaction is so they know how to dress her for trial.  Instead of chatty, teary eyed..just one more version of Casey to see what floats with the general public.  If she were upset as she appeared , then she would have had Jose start the plea quest..and that hasn't happened.  Of course if she does decide to try that route..she'll run it down to right before trial.

I think she looks tired because the inmates at the jail were probably loud all last night with the Osoma bin Laden news...girl needs her beauty sleep.

Then why would all members of each side go in the room?  Is he going to whisper it in one of their ears, hand one of them a piece of paper? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: May 02, 2011, 12:29:30 PM »

I thought the Judge was going to let one member of defense and one member of the State know the evening before and the others would be notified before 8 a.m. on the day of, which would allow them to drive to the venue in time.  He said it would be 45 mins. - an hour's drive from Orlando.
ICBW.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: May 02, 2011, 12:36:15 PM »

Coming down from the rafters which I very seldom do. But wanted to say that I have voted for Yuri everyday since SM first started
posting the site.  Plus I don't think Casey would have even cried if Mason had not started patting her on the back.  To me she looked
like she was mad until he started the "poor, poor Casey you have been so misjudged" patting!  It made her feel sorry for herself, and
once again the tears was for her...nothing to do with Caylee!
Hi georgia peach.  Nice to hear you support Yuri as so many of us do.
 ::MonkeyCheer4::Yuri.

The A's see themselves as the ultimate victims and not dear sweet Caylee.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: May 02, 2011, 12:38:11 PM »

So Monkeys, what's next on the agenda? 
Are they any more hearings?  We still have one motion outstanding, I think.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: May 02, 2011, 12:40:25 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27741217/detail.html?cxntlid=cmg_cntnt_rss
Judge Perry Denies Motion On Confidentiality Agreement

Raw video: http://www.wftv.com/video/27743531/index.html

Images: http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/27743622/detail.html

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: May 02, 2011, 12:42:56 PM »

Meant to mention that video of today's hearing is also posted at above link. In 3 parts.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: May 02, 2011, 12:52:11 PM »

The air sample & the Anthony motion but the judge informed Cindy their attorney better get to him sooner than later...I anticipate both being denied.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: May 02, 2011, 12:54:42 PM »

Saved this from a news site a week or so ago.

Not sure if it is still accurate or not, since we could not hear the end of the hearing today.

There was also an issue of whether the judge will allow jurors to see controversial air tests that prosecutors said prove there was a body in Casey's trunk.

Judge Perry said the issue is complicated and a ruling will, "come when it comes."

Also I believe the motion from George and Cindy's lawyer concerning their sequestration is still on the table.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: May 02, 2011, 12:56:00 PM »

The air sample & the Anthony motion but the judge informed Cindy their attorney better get to him sooner than later...I anticipate both being denied.

LOL

Capp, we have got to stop meeting like this Wink

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: May 02, 2011, 12:57:31 PM »

LOL

Capp, we have got to stop meeting like this Wink

Too funny! 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: May 02, 2011, 01:03:33 PM »

Thanks, me too!   

Interesting that the Judge had those words with Cindy...(wonder what fast one they're going to try to pull now?)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: May 02, 2011, 01:05:29 PM »

Saved this from a news site a week or so ago.

Not sure if it is still accurate or not, since we could not hear the end of the hearing today.

There was also an issue of whether the judge will allow jurors to see controversial air tests that prosecutors said prove there was a body in Casey's trunk.

Judge Perry said the issue is complicated and a ruling will, "come when it comes."

Also I believe the motion from George and Cindy's lawyer concerning their sequestration is still on the table.

Thanks Brandi.  Very helpful.  I try to plan my life around these hearings.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: May 02, 2011, 01:10:16 PM »

Does anyone know where George has been?  Does he have a job (doubt it) now or just choose not to come?

George...a job?! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: May 02, 2011, 01:11:43 PM »

Don't Forget to vote!

Click the image above to vote for Yuri Melich

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

You can vote once a day until May 8.

Voting ends: May 8, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: May 02, 2011, 01:15:41 PM »

Judge is asking if Mark Lippman - Anthony family attorney wants to speak. He is no longer here but Cindy still is. #CaseyAnthony -fell
I don't control the audio... Judge has not turned the mics back on
Judge tells Cindy Anthony she may want her lawyer to contact him sooner rather than later. #CaseyAnthony -fell
Remember, the Anthonys filed a motion regarding them being in the courtoom during the trial
@Max He actually has on/off buttons
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:11 AM
Court personnel is updating Judge on progress of courtroom # 23. #CaseyAnthony -fell
Complete. Anthony talking with Cheney
Judge says what was discussed in jury room will be sealed. #CaseyAnthony -fell
And we're done for the day.
One week folks!

Read more: http://livewire.wesh.com/Event/Casey_Anthony_Hearing_May_2_2011#ixzz1LD1Li06K

BBM
Thanks, Capp!

I think when the judge went into the jury room that would have been to tell one member of the defense and one member of the State where Jury selection was going to take place ..and then it is sealed.  I thought today was the day he was going to do that..and I knew it would not be in the courtroom.  Just one member from each team gets the info.

I thought Casey was just trying on some new looks and expressions for court today.  It has been mentioned all over the internet about her hair flipping, her note pads and markers, her blouse unbottomed to her cleavage, etc.  This is a new look to see what the public reaction is so they know how to dress her for trial.  Instead of chatty, teary eyed..just one more version of Casey to see what floats with the general public.  If she were upset as she appeared , then she would have had Jose start the plea quest..and that hasn't happened.  Of course if she does decide to try that route..she'll run it down to right before trial.

I think she looks tired because the inmates at the jail were probably loud all last night with the Osoma bin Laden news...girl needs her beauty sleep.

Then why would all members of each side go in the room?  Is he going to whisper it in one of their ears, hand one of them a piece of paper? 

LOL ZOO..I think they would have been given the opportunity to say who on each team was going to get the info on jury selection.  Then given some other general instructions to each of the teams by the judge.  Then I would assume the person who was to get the info got it..and was told to review it and get back with any questions or concerns.  I would think it is in the form of a packet of info on who what where and when with instructions. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: May 02, 2011, 01:16:43 PM »

Michael Jackson murder trial not starting until September 8th judge ordered today......so at least we won't have to contend with InSession hopping back & forth trying to cover KC's trial and Conrad Murray's at the same time. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: May 02, 2011, 01:21:14 PM »

I thought the Judge was going to let one member of defense and one member of the State know the evening before and the others would be notified before 8 a.m. on the day of, which would allow them to drive to the venue in time.  He said it would be 45 mins. - an hour's drive from Orlando.
ICBW.

I think you have that confused with media being told where jury selction was taking place....and them being upset because they only have 24 hours notice, and only specific media gets the info..vs knowing now, today..which makes no sense because the media don't need to know more then 24 hours in advance...this is Florida, not the Wilds of Alaska..that's why the media motion this morning had little to no basis..they don't need to be out in town for the next week talking to potential jurors and making a potential mistrial situation for Casey.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: May 02, 2011, 01:40:45 PM »

Michael Jackson murder trial not starting until September 8th judge ordered today......so at least we won't have to contend with InSession hopping back & forth trying to cover KC's trial and Conrad Murray's at the same time. 

Well, that's good for those of us that want to follow that trial as well & it wont conflict.  Its really something that we are a week away from jury selection & Casey's trial getting underway when we realize that we have been together for 3 long years awaiting Justice for Caylee.

Personally, I'm still rather ticked off that Conrad Murray is only charged with involuntary manslaughter given the evidence.  IMHO his knowledge as a doctor of how lethal not only Propofol can be outside of a surgical setting but all the drugs in totality & its over dosage.   Its well beyond reckless & considering his monetary contract with Michael it seems evident to me that greed & fame by association was the only thing Conrad Murray was concerned with. 

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: May 02, 2011, 01:58:14 PM »

ICBW.
Thats what I thought was how it went down also Can.  Remember Mr. Ashton was upset because he needed/wanted time to take care of family matters and was told  basically if he couldn't deal with a short notification there were other ADA's that could take his place or some such wording.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: May 02, 2011, 02:57:16 PM »

ICBW.
Thats what I thought was how it went down also Can.  Remember Mr. Ashton was upset because he needed/wanted time to take care of family matters and was told  basically if he couldn't deal with a short notification there were other ADA's that could take his place or some such wording.

The way I understood this was as two different times and issues.

1.  One member of each team (defense and prosec) would be told the location and other specifics today..to make preparations for their respective teams and have everything in place.

2. 24 hours prior, then each team member would know the location..as well as the press.

Why the press thought they need to know now is beyond me.

Jeff knows the day and time of the jury selection to start...he has time to prepare now to know that he will be expected at another location on that day.  He just doesn't know where...he does know when.

I am wondering who on each team was going to get this info ..now that would be interesting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.