March 28, 2024, 04:53:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224816 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: May 02, 2011, 09:26:24 PM »

I am thinking that KC may be trying out when to cry. It is like when Mason started rubbing her back she turned on the tears. I am thinking they have set up some clues as she has no emotions personally which the jury will be looking for in trial.

excellent point!
Yep, and the jury too, just like us, will see that there are usually no tears, and she only cries for herself.  They will see what we all see, no matter what she does.  She will be facing the jury the entire time she is there. It will be very hard for the jurors not to look at her and to read her just as we do.  moo

even after her crying face was done,  she continued to wipe away invisible tears on her cheeks..

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: May 02, 2011, 09:34:14 PM »

Some of Websleuth Amil's scoop from inside the courtroom today...

The media attorney stated that the parents put themselves in the media and CA mouthed "EXCUSE ME" and then showing absolute hatred in her face, no smirk, no movement, just glaring hatred.

*Snipped*
     ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

More @ WS link
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6424074#post6424074

Terrific read.  Thank you seeme.

This, IMO is exactly why Sindy should NOT be allowed at the trial AT ALL!  She cannot control herself..(not that she even wants to).  I see the possibility of a mistrial if she is allowed in, and that scares me to death.

Also, I think the only reasons why she wants in is:

She thinks she is running the duhfense.
    She can't stand KC getting all of the attention.

I am sure that HHBP sees all of this and will be watching her very carefully and will not hesitate to throw her out.  Perhaps the reason why he wants to speak to her attys is to warn them that they better have a 'come to Jesus' talk with her.  

TURBOTHINK
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: May 02, 2011, 10:02:20 PM »

I am thinking that KC may be trying out when to cry. It is like when Mason started rubbing her back she turned on the tears. I am thinking they have set up some clues as she has no emotions personally which the jury will be looking for in trial.

excellent point!
    Yep, and the jury too, just like us, will see that there are usually no tears, and she only cries for herself.  They will see what we all see, no matter what she does.  She will be facing the jury the entire time she is there. It will be very hard for the jurors not to look at her and to read her just as we do.  moo

But you have to remember the jury will not have seen her actions prior like we have. If she turns into the weak, weeping, "young mother" who has been falsely accused of killing her "precious baby" she will fake out unsuspecting jurors. Never forget she is a chameleon and can turn into anything she feels will be beneficial to HER.

If  were her lawyer, I would cut that mop into a short soft wavy cut. I would make her look younger than she is and put her not in those stupid frilly or low cut tops but soft light looking clothes.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
    loca
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: May 02, 2011, 10:16:45 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/05/02/casey-anthony-2/
    Casey Anthony – Kinda A Drag
    05/02/2011 donchais

is this lawyer speaking for geraldos station also?? is he affiliated with those stations mentioned???

Loca
    KittyMom
    Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #864 on: May 02, 2011, 10:59:25 PM »

I can tell you why KC was crying.   

There she sits listening to that mean 'ole judge denying the media the right to know where the jury selection will be so that they can be there early with cameras on when KC walks into the courtroom for her big show.  Why, she's been waiting years for this! <stomp foot>  Evil or Very Mad   Doesn't the judge know that she is 'Casey Marie Anthony' and she deserves to be on TV.  I mean, if she's not the focus of all those cameras, who else will be?  OMG!  Cindy will jump right in front of those cameras again for a little time in the spotlight.  <double stomp foot>  :

These are my opinions and subject to change.
    loca
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: May 02, 2011, 11:00:29 PM »

is this lawyer speaking for geraldos station also?? is he affiliated with those stations mentioned???

Loca
    Blumonkey
    Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #866 on: May 03, 2011, 12:00:39 AM »

Geraldo is with FOX out of New York and not a part of the local FOX station in Orlando.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
    Gypsy DD
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: May 03, 2011, 12:06:08 AM »

excellent point!

But you have to remember the jury will not have seen her actions prior like we have. If she turns into the weak, weeping, "young mother" who has been falsely accused of killing her "precious baby" she will fake out unsuspecting jurors. Never forget she is a chameleon and can turn into anything she feels will be beneficial to HER.

If  were her lawyer, I would cut that mop into a short soft wavy cut. I would make her look younger than she is and put her not in those stupid frilly or low cut tops but soft light looking clothes.

Yep, I wrote something similiar earlier..this soft lilac shirt, the buttoned up look, no cleavage, the tears, high up..no hair to whip arounf or twirl, the tears on que..this is a new look and they are beginning to droom her for trial.  Now that 1 member knows the location they will continue with this..the location in Florida doesn't matter...it will be mostly retired individuals that have the time and civic duty in their heads to do jury duty.  They are trying to get her to appeal to the 50 plus genration..parents and grands..sorry ..non of us want to believe we could have raised a daughter like that or grandchild like that....

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
    Gypsy DD
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: May 03, 2011, 12:08:11 AM »

Hah, hah on me sorry , Iam typing in the dark..and when I could see this written..Lordy the spelling problems.  Please excuse.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
    loca
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: May 03, 2011, 12:24:15 AM »

Geraldo is with FOX out of New York and not a part of the local FOX station in Orlando.

thanks so much!

Loca
    loca
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: May 03, 2011, 12:33:29 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/slay_rap_mom_fJ2PMfOVnwc3cuShYan1jJ

Slay-rap mom got 200G in TV 'deal'
    Network paid defense team: lawyer
    By LEONARD GREENE

Last Updated: 10:55 AM, March 19, 2010

Posted: 3:30 AM, March 19, 2010

More  Print ABC News shelled out $200,000 in "a deal" with a Florida woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, according to court testimony yesterday.

An attorney for Casey Anthony told an Orlando judge yesterday that the network gave her lawyers $200,000, which they used to defend her against charges that she killed her little girl and left the body in the woods.

Loca
    ISpy
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: May 03, 2011, 12:48:46 AM »

Late to the cage, as usual.  Reviewing the video numerous times, there are only three possible explanations for Casey's crying jag: Casey is upset over something said to/discussed with her prior to entering the courtroom; Casey is practicing her theatrics; or the Defense (or specifically, one member of the Defense) was banking on the Media motion being passed.  That would, in turn, trigger another round of Defense motions and hearings to create a delay.  In the meantime, the ensuing delay would buy the Defense (and Casey) more time to attempt more stall tactics, file more motions, and perhaps do more interviews (attempting to sway potential jurors).  Judge Perry has accurately (IMO) perceived the latest 48 Hours shenanigan as an overt attempt to taint the jury pool.  It is imperative to him to busy the Defense with jury selection and get this trial underway.  Besides, we've been led to believe by her attorneys and the Anthony camp, that Casey has adjusted very well to prison life- she reads, exercises, shops the commissary, receives visitors...all the while steadfastly proclaiming her innocence and being unjustly persecuted by OCSO and the State Attorneys office.  She's adjusted so well in fact, that she's: studying law books; planning an RV ministry when she gets out; and plans to adopt another child.  Why would she cry at the prospect of 6 more months?  After all, she regularly gets money donated to her commissary account and Cindy's waiting to take her in when she gets out.

Personally, I believe Casey has been manipulating both of her attorneys and likely pitting one against the other.  IMO, she's been flirting with Mason in an attempt to manipulate him  into doing what she wants and maybe to spite Baez (let him know she's in control).  It would not surprise me if there was dissension brewing within the ranks of the Defense.  Baez has to know he is not going to win this case.  Mason also has to know.  I wonder if one attorney hasn't had a reality check with her, encouraging her to seek a plea.  Meanwhile, the other is seeking fame and fortune through a televised trial, post-trial book and movie deals, etc.  Clearly, Mason has more legal experience in DP cases, but ultimately Baez calls the shots as lead attorney.  I wonder if they aren't going toe-to-toe with Casey as the prize. It will be interesting to watch body language, facial expressions, etc. between the three of them. One thing is certain, Casey is running out of options.

One more thought.  What if Casey and Baez did have an inappropriate Attorney-Client relationship?  I am not saying they did, just tossing out a hypothetical situation.  Would that, in addition to her "mitigating circumstances" penalty phase arguments t, cause a mistrial?  Of course, Baez would go under the bus at that point.  I just wouldn't put anything past Casey. I hope for his sake, Baez hasn't done anything so foolish. There's a lot to be said for always having a witness with you when you're conducting business with/counseling a member of the opposite sex.  All MOO.

Forecast for the Day:
    God is reigning and the Son is shining.
    TURBOTHINK
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: May 03, 2011, 01:46:13 AM »

Late to the cage, as usual.  Reviewing the video numerous times, there are only three possible explanations for Casey's crying jag: Casey is upset over something said to/discussed with her prior to entering the courtroom; Casey is practicing her theatrics; or the Defense (or specifically, one member of the Defense) was banking on the Media motion being passed.  That would, in turn, trigger another round of Defense motions and hearings to create a delay.  In the meantime, the ensuing delay would buy the Defense (and Casey) more time to attempt more stall tactics, file more motions, and perhaps do more interviews (attempting to sway potential jurors).  Judge Perry has accurately (IMO) perceived the latest 48 Hours shenanigan as an overt attempt to taint the jury pool.  It is imperative to him to busy the Defense with jury selection and get this trial underway.  Besides, we've been led to believe by her attorneys and the Anthony camp, that Casey has adjusted very well to prison life- she reads, exercises, shops the commissary, receives visitors...all the while steadfastly proclaiming her innocence and being unjustly persecuted by OCSO and the State Attorneys office.  She's adjusted so well in fact, that she's: studying law books; planning an RV ministry when she gets out; and plans to adopt another child.  Why would she cry at the prospect of 6 more months?  After all, she regularly gets money donated to her commissary account and Cindy's waiting to take her in when she gets out.

Personally, I believe Casey has been manipulating both of her attorneys and likely pitting one against the other.  IMO, she's been flirting with Mason in an attempt to manipulate him  into doing what she wants and maybe to spite Baez (let him know she's in control).  It would not surprise me if there was dissension brewing within the ranks of the Defense.  Baez has to know he is not going to win this case.  Mason also has to know.  I wonder if one attorney hasn't had a reality check with her, encouraging her to seek a plea.  Meanwhile, the other is seeking fame and fortune through a televised trial, post-trial book and movie deals, etc.  Clearly, Mason has more legal experience in DP cases, but ultimately Baez calls the shots as lead attorney.  I wonder if they aren't going toe-to-toe with Casey as the prize. It will be interesting to watch body language, facial expressions, etc. between the three of them. One thing is certain, Casey is running out of options.

One more thought.  What if Casey and Baez did have an inappropriate Attorney-Client relationship?  I am not saying they did, just tossing out a hypothetical situation.  Would that, in addition to her "mitigating circumstances" penalty phase arguments t, cause a mistrial?  Of course, Baez would go under the bus at that point.  I just wouldn't put anything past Casey. I hope for his sake, Baez hasn't done anything so foolish. There's a lot to be said for always having a witness with you when you're conducting business with/counseling a member of the opposite sex.  All MOO.

Good point...........I did notice there seemed to be distance between her and bozo today. If you notice her body language and her lack of even looking at him you will see what I mean. I thought at first it was because he was cutting up somewhat with the court reporter as KC came into the courtroom, but decided it was more than that by her actions.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

ISpy
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: May 03, 2011, 01:50:43 AM »

Listening here (http://www.wftv.com/video/27749087/index.html), and reading between the lines, it almost sounds as though Judge Perry is dressing down the defense for their repeated media interviews and appearances (especially relevant given the timing of the 48 Hours "mock jury" and Baez' appearance last week).  JBP's pointed comment "that when someone starts generating press, people start talkin' and people start searching..." appears to be making Casey nearly ill around the 1:07 mark.  I'm sure she's regretting proudly posting her party pics, hot body contest pics, Diary of Days, and photobucket pics for all those prospective jurors to see.  Reality is hitting her that everybody is going to see exactly where she was and what she was doing while Caylee was decomposing less than a 1/2 mile from home, packaged in items from the Anthony home on Hopespring Drive.

Last week, she was laughing it up (giving her attorney the middle finger in jest, he hamming it up and sticking out his tongue during a court recess), confidant in her attorneys' ability to get most/all of the most damaging evidence thrown out.  End of last week and today though, the playing field was suddenly leveled, with all the defense motions pulled right out from under them.  Casey's not used to reality smacking her so firmly in the face.  IMO, she's unprepared to handle it.  She is between a rock and hard place now. Does she continue to trust her lead attorney to be able to get her off/get her a minimal sentence or does she strike out on her own, "trusting no one", and attempt to offer a plea?  What does she have to bargain with at this late stage in the game?  Nothing.  She can't claim ineffective counsel because she's been at motion hearings and been apprised of the status of her defense.  She's been leading everyone on and she's coming to the end of that Universal hallway, so to speak (no glee on my part).  For once, Casey is alone and being held accountable for what she's done. Cindy & George can't swoop in to rescue her and Lee can't smooth this one over for her.  Cindy's, George's, Lee's, Baez', and Mason's lives will go on after the verdict is read.  Casey, however, will remain in jail until she dies one way or another.  That's why Casey's crying, IMO.  Her entry "Everyone lies, Everyone dies." seems prophetic.  To a Christian is goes back to whatever a man sows, that will he also reap.  Psychologists like to call it the self-fulfilling prophecy. Casey knows she's at the end of the line.  Her only defense a this point is to attempt to paint herself as young, pathetic, and a victim...not much of a defense against those party pics and the numerous shopping trip videos. IMO, Casey is angry and frustrated because she's not in control of this situation and can't lie, manipulate, or spin her way out.  It is what it is. It will be interesting to see if she takes the stand.  I expect that she will insist on taking the stand (against her attorneys' advice), trusting in her own abilities to lie and manipulate.  After all, she wanted to be on Survivor and she is.  All MOO     

Forecast for the Day:
    TURBOTHINK
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: May 03, 2011, 01:53:15 AM »

Snipped>>>>>>>>>

One more thought.  What if Casey and Baez did have an inappropriate Attorney-Client relationship?  I am not saying they did, just tossing out a hypothetical situation.  Would that, in addition to her "mitigating circumstances" penalty phase arguments t, cause a mistrial?  Of course, Baez would go under the bus at that point.  I just wouldn't put anything past Casey. I hope for his sake, Baez hasn't done anything so foolish. There's a lot to be said for always having a witness with you when you're conducting business with/counseling a member of the opposite sex.  All MOO.

I am not sure that would cause a mistrial. First she has such a history of lying, bozo could most likely would lie out of it even if it happened. WHO would back her up? Cindy? George? No one believes a word out of their mouths either. She would have to prove it and I don't think she could, not to mention she would have to testify to it.

Another thing is she could have fired him at any time and she hasn't. The judge has made her be in the hearings so she can't say she didn't know what was going on. One thing I can see her doing is telling the court if she gets hacked about him taking letters and things back and forth between her and her family which would most likely get him in big trouble with the bar. Although it is almost a given this happened because of some of the things that have been told by Cindy that had to come from bozo - KC or the Anthonys could be the only ones who could prove it.

ISpy
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: May 03, 2011, 01:53:41 AM »

Sorry to post and run, but I need to be up and out early.  I've got a full day tomorrow, so I'll need to catch the rest of the videos later.  Thanks again for all the links, guys!  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
    ISpy
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: May 03, 2011, 02:09:52 AM »

Snipped>>>>>>>>>

One more thought.  What if Casey and Baez did have an inappropriate Attorney-Client relationship?  I am not saying they did, just tossing out a hypothetical situation.  Would that, in addition to her "mitigating circumstances" penalty phase arguments t, cause a mistrial?  Of course, Baez would go under the bus at that point.  I just wouldn't put anything past Casey. I hope for his sake, Baez hasn't done anything so foolish. There's a lot to be said for always having a witness with you when you're conducting business with/counseling a member of the opposite sex.  All MOO.

I am not sure that would cause a mistrial. First she has such a history of lying, bozo could most likely would lie out of it even if it happened. WHO would back her up? Cindy? George? No one believes a word out of their mouths either. She would have to prove it and I don't think she could, not to mention she would have to testify to it.

Another thing is she could have fired him at any time and she hasn't. The judge has made her be in the hearings so she can't say she didn't know what was going on. One thing I can see her doing is telling the court if she gets hacked about him taking letters and things back and forth between her and her family which would most likely get him in big trouble with the bar. Although it is almost a given this happened because of some of the things that have been told by Cindy that had to come from bozo - KC or the Anthonys could be the only ones who could prove it.

Just saw this, Turbo.  Good Points!  Do you think Casey or Cindy are holding those over Baez' head?  I can see both of them attempting that, with that win-at-all-costs mentality they share.  Neither really care who they destroy...everybody is a means to an end to them.  If I were Lee, I'd make an appointment with a really good counselor (all kidding aside).  As dysfunctional as the Anthony family is, I definitely wouldn't marry into the family.  Thinking of Mallory's parents here, I certainly wouldn't want my daughter marrying into the family.  Seriously, the daughter/sister publicly accuse both the father and the son of impropriety (at best) and they both respond with public "I love you."s and George declares he'd do anything for her!  It's like a cult mentality, very perverse.  Lee, having grown up in that environment, likely believes it is normal.  I hope he gets counseling.  Otherwise, I don't think he and Mallory will make it.  Mallory shouldn't have to play second fiddle to Casey or Cindy for Lee's affection, loyalty, or time either.  Reading her letters to Casey, it's clear Mallory is careful to bow down at Casey's feet.  She's careful to let Casey know that Casey is still the number one girl in Lee's life-it's absolutely sickening. IF I were Mallory's parents, I'd stage an intervention...seriously.  She might hate me for awhile, but I could live with that if it saves her in the long run.

O.k., I really do need get off here.  Take good care everybody and let's get that jury picked!  We have work to do.  Justice for Caylee! 

Forecast for the Day:
    TURBOTHINK
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: May 03, 2011, 02:11:00 AM »

Snipped>>>>>>>>>

That is strange.........I typed COULD and it printed would. Is someone correcting my wording.....LOL

trimmonthelake
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: May 03, 2011, 08:21:46 AM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/02/casey-anthonys-fake-cry-while-cheney-mason-holds-on-to-her/
    Casey Anthony’s Fake Cry While Cheney Mason Continues To Hold On To Her

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
    ~ Peter Frampton
    trimmonthelake
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: May 03, 2011, 08:28:41 AM »

Casey Anthony: Prime News 5/2/11
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/a/u/0/_ArjP6Ht_RQ

Casey Anthony: HLN 5/2/11
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/a/u/2/56MNv1qT1pM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
    ~ Peter Frampton
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.