March 28, 2024, 05:36:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224769 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #880 on: May 03, 2011, 08:35:05 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: May 03, 2011, 08:37:40 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/05/no-delay-expected-in-the-casey-anthony-trial/
No Delay Expected In The Casey Anthony Trial

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: May 03, 2011, 08:40:10 AM »

Some of Websleuth Amil's scoop from inside the courtroom today...

The media attorney stated that the parents put themselves in the media and CA mouthed "EXCUSE ME" and then showing absolute hatred in her face, no smirk, no movement, just glaring hatred.

*Snipped*
     ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

More @ WS link
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6424074#post6424074

Terrific read.  Thank you seeme.

This, IMO is exactly why Sindy should NOT be allowed at the trial AT ALL!  She cannot control herself..(not that she even wants to).  I see the possibility of a mistrial if she is allowed in, and that scares me to death.

Also, I think the only reasons why she wants in is:

She thinks she is running the duhfense.
    She can't stand KC getting all of the attention.

I am sure that HHBP sees all of this and will be watching her very carefully and will not hesitate to throw her out.  Perhaps the reason why he wants to speak to her attys is to warn them that they better have a 'come to Jesus' talk with her. 

I think Judge Perry will treat Cindy like any other witness. (fingers crossed)
    It's only Cindy that sees herself as a premadonna, I believe.  She is absolutely incorrigible imo.   
    [/list]
    can
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: May 03, 2011, 08:44:43 AM »

I am thinking that KC may be trying out when to cry. It is like when Mason started rubbing her back she turned on the tears. I am thinking they have set up some clues as she has no emotions personally which the jury will be looking for in trial.

excellent point!
    Yep, and the jury too, just like us, will see that there are usually no tears, and she only cries for herself.  They will see what we all see, no matter what she does.  She will be facing the jury the entire time she is there. It will be very hard for the jurors not to look at her and to read her just as we do.  moo

But you have to remember the jury will not have seen her actions prior like we have. If she turns into the weak, weeping, "young mother" who has been falsely accused of killing her "precious baby" she will fake out unsuspecting jurors. Never forget she is a chameleon and can turn into anything she feels will be beneficial to HER.

If  were her lawyer, I would cut that mop into a short soft wavy cut. I would make her look younger than she is and put her not in those stupid frilly or low cut tops but soft light looking clothes.

Yes, I think a soft shorter cut would be better too.  I imagine though she will stick with the bun.  Those A women don't take advice very well, imo.
    cookie
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: May 03, 2011, 09:09:44 AM »

personally, as a woman in her 50's and a grand mother, Casey would not want someone like me as a juror..She would be better off with a younger woman/person who still goes clubbing and partying...A grand parent who has raised a  child and has grand kids would immediately know that they would never, ever go clubbing, get a tattoo, act like nothing had happened while their child/grand child was missing for 31 days..A younger person might think that Casey was merely trying to get her mind off of her child missing while she was out with her friends? dunno...just know how I would think if I was looking at the pictures of Casey  partying it up, even if I had not followed this case....all just my opinion..

KittyMom
    Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #885 on: May 03, 2011, 09:13:14 AM »

Can I just say, Dr. L bugs me.  She's an 'expert' on body language with a photo on her webpage of her posed with one leg jacked up and leaning on her knee.  It's a manly pose.  And, frankly, her thoughts are, imo, common sense.  Sry.  Just had to get that off my chest.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
    cookie
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: May 03, 2011, 09:13:59 AM »

Can I just say, Dr. L bugs me.  She's an 'expert' on body language with a photo on her webpage of her posed with one leg jacked up and leaning on her knee.  It's a manly pose.  And, frankly, her thoughts are, imo, common sense.  Sry.  Just had to get that off my chest.

I agree....

TURBOTHINK
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: May 03, 2011, 09:51:04 AM »

I agree....

How does one become a "body language expert?"  Do you read a lot of books or what? I don't remember those courses taught in college. We had a section on body language in psychology, but other than that who/what defines this?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
    cookie
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: May 03, 2011, 09:54:50 AM »

I agree....

How does one become a "body language expert?"  Do you read a lot of books or what? I don't remember those courses taught in college. We had a section on body language in psychology, but other than that who/what defines this?

yes..exactly..what does define a body language expert?

Puzzler
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: May 03, 2011, 09:58:14 AM »

I am thinking that KC may be trying out when to cry. It is like when Mason started rubbing her back she turned on the tears. I am thinking they have set up some clues as she has no emotions personally which the jury will be looking for in trial.

excellent point!
    Yep, and the jury too, just like us, will see that there are usually no tears, and she only cries for herself.  They will see what we all see, no matter what she does.  She will be facing the jury the entire time she is there. It will be very hard for the jurors not to look at her and to read her just as we do.  moo

But you have to remember the jury will not have seen her actions prior like we have. If she turns into the weak, weeping, "young mother" who has been falsely accused of killing her "precious baby" she will fake out unsuspecting jurors. Never forget she is a chameleon and can turn into anything she feels will be beneficial to HER.

If  were her lawyer, I would cut that mop into a short soft wavy cut. I would make her look younger than she is and put her not in those stupid frilly or low cut tops but soft light looking clothes.

Yep, I wrote something similiar earlier..this soft lilac shirt, the buttoned up look, no cleavage, the tears, high up..no hair to whip arounf or twirl, the tears on que..this is a new look and they are beginning to droom her for trial.  Now that 1 member knows the location they will continue with this..the location in Florida doesn't matter...it will be mostly retired individuals that have the time and civic duty in their heads to do jury duty.  They are trying to get her to appeal to the 50 plus genration..parents and grands..sorry ..non of us want to believe we could have raised a daughter like that or grandchild like that....

And...get rid of those pants with the low-rise - they look terrible hanging off her hips

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
    Scatty
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: May 03, 2011, 10:04:38 AM »

Mason was holding on to Casey's back to cue her when to cry. He decided when it was appropriate for her to turn on the fake crying act, based on whatever the judge said. If you'll check back with the end of the video, he first pats her back, letting her know to get ready, then he sort of shakes her to get her to cry. That was their signal.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27745104/index.html

TURBOTHINK
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: May 03, 2011, 10:22:09 AM »

Mason was holding on to Casey's back to cue her when to cry. He decided when it was appropriate for her to turn on the fake crying act, based on whatever the judge said. If you'll check back with the end of the video, he first pats her back, letting her know to get ready, then he sort of shakes her to get her to cry. That was their signal.

I believe that is exactly what all that patting was about. KC has no empathy and does not have a clue what is appropriate, so she will have to have physical clues if they expect her to act human.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
    cookie
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: May 03, 2011, 10:22:37 AM »

agreed

Puzzler
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: May 03, 2011, 10:23:02 AM »

I agree....

yes..exactly..what does define a body language expert?

We're sleuthers - we're tuned in to "detail" and "commen sense" - but I'm always amazed how many people out there that don't have or don't use good old-fashioned commen sense and certainly don't "do" details.  ha.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
    Puzzler
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: May 03, 2011, 10:27:06 AM »

It was amazing to watch yesterday while the Judge was talking about KC's right to a fair trial: Bozo, Mumbles and even KC were looking at the Judge with rapt attention.

seemeatthebeach
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: May 03, 2011, 10:36:53 AM »

Barf alert........InSession interview with Mumbles @ noon today!

These @ssclowns just can't stay away from cameras & microphones!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
    KittyMom
    Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #896 on: May 03, 2011, 10:37:23 AM »

I believe that is exactly what all that patting was about. KC has no empathy and does not have a clue what is appropriate, so she will have to have physical clues if they expect her to act human.
    I'll bet they've coached her to think of sad things at the touch of Mason's paw.  Like, no more beach trips, no more clubing, Cindy taking cruises without her, etc.  It would have to be personal for KC to cry over it.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
    cookie
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: May 03, 2011, 10:44:13 AM »

I'll bet they've coached her to think of sad things at the touch of Mason's paw.  Like, no more beach trips, no more clubing, Cindy taking cruises without her, etc.  It would have to be personal for KC to cry over it.

sigh..no more of Mom's chili on Sunday afternoons...sniff sniff

ZooMomology
    Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #898 on: May 03, 2011, 10:51:28 AM »

I love this title, so had to post it.

Casey Anthony the Crybaby

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979285510

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
    seemeatthebeach
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: May 03, 2011, 10:53:46 AM »

My 1st thought yesterday when Mumbles started the rubbing & patting KC's back, was here we go, he's cuing her to get the waterworks going. Low and behold, KC's faux tears began. I will give her credit for the ONE tear she was successful at squeaking out. KC looked more angry than anything yesterday, IMO. She starts with that baboon mouth look, chews on her lips, clenches her jaw.....then the full blown methodical wiping & then checking her fingers for tears. It's truly maddening to watch her.

Jesse Grund's attorney was on InSession this morning and said KC is a sociopath.
    He wouldn't say what Jesse's opinion about KC's veracity is, due to attorney/client privilege, which I totally understand.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.