March 29, 2024, 12:11:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224850 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: May 03, 2011, 01:50:02 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/239251/How-you-can-attend-the-Casey-Anthony-trial
How you can attend the Casey Anthony trial
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 12:00 PM

ORLANDO --

Judge Belvin Perry is expected to issue a set of rules Tuesday discussing how the public will get access to the high-profile murder trial against Casey Anthony.

Here's what we know so far: It will be first-come, first-served seating at the Orange County Courthouse for members of the public. About 50 seats will be available.
 ::snipping2::

That's awesome if they do it this way instead of the lottery.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: May 03, 2011, 01:55:44 PM »

REMINDER:

Click the image above to vote for Yuri Melich

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

You can vote once a day until May 8.

Time remaining: 6 days.

Voting ends: May 8, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: May 03, 2011, 02:05:03 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/239251/How-you-can-attend-the-Casey-Anthony-trial

ORLANDO --

Judge Belvin Perry is expected to issue a set of rules Tuesday discussing how the public will get access to the high-profile murder trial against Casey Anthony.

Here's what we know so far: It will be first-come, first-served seating at the Orange County Courthouse for members of the public. About 50 seats will be available.

Will we see folks camping out at the Court House doors...ha...or in the near vacinity or in their cars?

The article says:

"Those who want to attend will not be allowed to "camp out" at the courthouse to get passes."

*shrug*

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: May 03, 2011, 02:05:22 PM »

Some of Websleuth Amil's scoop from inside the courtroom today...

The media attorney stated that the parents put themselves in the media and CA mouthed "EXCUSE ME" and then showing absolute hatred in her face, no smirk, no movement, just glaring hatred.

*Snipped*
 ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

More @ WS link
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6424074#post6424074

Interesting!!   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: May 03, 2011, 02:06:39 PM »

Mason likes exposing hypocrites and liars!!  He loves holding the cards close to his chest, knowing the witness is going to lie and he can play his card.   Who does he think is lying in this case......everyone but Casey??    It will be very interesting to see how many liars he exposes during the trial.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: May 03, 2011, 02:08:54 PM »

Some of Websleuth Amil's scoop from inside the courtroom today...

The media attorney stated that the parents put themselves in the media and CA mouthed "EXCUSE ME" and then showing absolute hatred in her face, no smirk, no movement, just glaring hatred.

*Snipped*
 ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

More @ WS link
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6424074#post6424074

Thank you so much Seeme.   

My pleasure Trimm!

Once again this woman can not keep her mouth shut or show any sort of composure at all..not even in a court of law.  She better be glad she is sequestered..if not she would be taken away by the bailiff for her constant disruptive attitude.  What part of no facial expressions, no talking, no head shaking, no gum, no drink and no food and no texting does she not understand?  These are the most hardheaded people I have ever seen..they act like a bunch of pubescent teens with a hatred of authority complex.  Grow up Cindy..the world does not revolve around you and your demented offspring. 

I so agree!!!  Does she have a low IQ or something???  It's unbelievable...
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: May 03, 2011, 02:09:23 PM »

Mason likes exposing hypocrites and liars!!  He loves holding the cards close to his chest, knowing the witness is going to lie and he can play his card.   Who does he think is lying in this case......everyone but Casey??    It will be very interesting to see how many liars he exposes during the trial.
yeah huh maybe he will expose his cocounsel and he makes me sick! taking stabs at the prosecution!!

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: May 03, 2011, 02:12:28 PM »

Somber mood today wonder what it means

Indigestion ...lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: May 03, 2011, 02:37:00 PM »

Can I just say, Dr. L bugs me.  She's an 'expert' on body language with a photo on her webpage of her posed with one leg jacked up and leaning on her knee.  It's a manly pose.  And, frankly, her thoughts are, imo, common sense.  Sry.  Just had to get that off my chest.

I agree....

How does one become a "body language expert?"  Do you read a lot of books or what? I don't remember those courses taught in college. We had a section on body language in psychology, but other than that who/what defines this?

LOL-good question ... Chalk it up to creative & prolonged staring?????
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: May 03, 2011, 02:41:43 PM »

Barf alert........InSession interview with Mumbles @ noon today!

These @ssclowns just can't stay away from cameras & microphones!

LOL-Mumbles Jar wasn't impressive...had to turn it off after two minutes of lame puff questions.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: May 03, 2011, 02:46:16 PM »

Jean Casearis is interviewing C. Mason on TruTV. She said she spoke to his wife as well. This case has affected their personal life, and their friends don't like the many more. How sad! He took the case because of all the persecution of Baez. If anyone believes that you need a shrink! This is disgusting!

It was rediculous.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: May 03, 2011, 02:46:42 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-cheney-mason-wanted-to-help-jose-baez.html

Casey Anthony: Cheney Mason wanted to help Jose Baez
Caylee and Casey Anthony, In Session, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on May, 3 2011 1:05 PM

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: May 03, 2011, 02:48:27 PM »

Mason just said he didn't care what the idiot bloggers say, then he had to repeat it, the idiot bloggers!   LMBO  He sure is sensitive to constructive criticism. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: May 03, 2011, 03:31:55 PM »

ORLANDO --

Will we see folks camping out at the Court House doors...ha...or in the near vacinity or in their cars?

The article says:

"Those who want to attend will not be allowed to "camp out" at the courthouse to get passes."

*shrug*

hee, hee - what are they going to do - there's only so many seats - I can see a fight at the doors every morning...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: May 03, 2011, 03:33:00 PM »

Question: I guess the Judge will eventually issue rules for regular folks, too??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: May 03, 2011, 04:09:31 PM »

It was amazing to watch yesterday while the Judge was talking about KC's right to a fair trial: Bozo, Mumbles and even KC were looking at the Judge with rapt attention.

I don't recall ever seeing Baez look so serious in court before. Not to mention all three of them looking deadpan serious at the same time.

I agree Brandi..and I just don't know what to make of that, or the judges demeanor yesterday or his talk with Cindy as she was leaving the courtroom.  It was like everybody was out of character for how they each usualy act.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: May 03, 2011, 04:16:01 PM »

personally, as a woman in her 50's and a grand mother, Casey would not want someone like me as a juror..She would be better off with a younger woman/person who still goes clubbing and partying...A grand parent who has raised a  child and has grand kids would immediately know that they would never, ever go clubbing, get a tattoo, act like nothing had happened while their child/grand child was missing for 31 days..A younger person might think that Casey was merely trying to get her mind off of her child missing while she was out with her friends? dunno...just know how I would think if I was looking at the pictures of Casey  partying it up, even if I had not followed this case....all just my opinion..

I totally agree with you on this.

ITA also.

But I do think she is going to end up with an older jury rather then a younger jury..just the demographics of  Florida alone point to that..and who else will have that kind of time to be sequestered for 8 weeks or more?  I can't see young mother's being able to be there for an extended time period.  I can't see young men who work or attend school having that kind of time..and they would need the money from their jobs. I guess Baez is looking for youn single guys..that would be my bet.

Yes Baez already knows who he wants on the jury and so does the State.  Won't be long now until jury selection begins.  How long do they have to make the jury selection..has anyone read a timeframe on that issue?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: May 03, 2011, 04:18:13 PM »

personally, as a woman in her 50's and a grand mother, Casey would not want someone like me as a juror..She would be better off with a younger woman/person who still goes clubbing and partying...A grand parent who has raised a  child and has grand kids would immediately know that they would never, ever go clubbing, get a tattoo, act like nothing had happened while their child/grand child was missing for 31 days..A younger person might think that Casey was merely trying to get her mind off of her child missing while she was out with her friends? dunno...just know how I would think if I was looking at the pictures of Casey  partying it up, even if I had not followed this case....all just my opinion..

I totally agree with you on this.

ITA also.

But I do think she is going to end up with an older jury rather then a younger jury..just the demographics of  Florida alone point to that..and who else will have that kind of time to be sequestered for 8 weeks or more?  I can't see young mother's being able to be there for an extended time period.  I can't see young men who work or attend school having that kind of time..and they would need the money from their jobs. I guess Baez is looking for youn single guys..that would be my bet.

Yes Baez already knows who he wants on the jury and so does the State.  Won't be long now until jury selection begins.  How long do they have to make the jury selection..has anyone read a timeframe on that issue?

yep Gypsy..will be an older jury pool for sure...

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: May 03, 2011, 04:19:39 PM »

yeah huh maybe he will expose his cocounsel and he makes me sick! taking stabs at the prosecution!!

Yeah..and I 'm still waiting for Baez to let us know what really happened to Caylee...he said we'd know the truth at trial..

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: May 03, 2011, 04:34:01 PM »

sk The Judge: Should Casey's Parents Be Allowed In Court?
Judge O.H. Eaton, Jr., WESH Legal Analyst

Question: Casey Anthony’s parents have asked the judge to allow them to sit in the courtroom during the trial. Should the judge allow them to do this? I thought all witnesses had to remain outside of the courtroom.

An interesting aspect of this issue is whether a witness has “standing” to bring a motion to be allowed to sit in the courtroom in the first place. The only “parties” to a criminal case are the State of Florida and the defendant. There is no provision to allow a non-party to intervene in a criminal case

There is no exception for extended members of the family. Judges are taught to construe this type of Code provision narrowly because if the Legislature had wanted to include other family members, it could have said so.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27761705/detail.html#ixzz1LJxXekVf

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.