March 28, 2024, 02:35:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224806 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: May 03, 2011, 04:35:13 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27762953/detail.html

Judge To Decide If Air Tests Will Be Used In Casey Case

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Chief Judge Belvin Perry is expected to decide if never-before-used scientific evidence will be used against Casey Anthony. It's a test of the air from Casey's trunk that witnesses said smelled like death.

There are indications that the ruling will come down on Wednesday. It could be a landmark decision, so Perry is taking his time.
 ::snipping2::

O/T  COOKIE!!!   I love your new avatar!  Too Cool! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: May 03, 2011, 04:37:43 PM »

sk The Judge: Should Casey's Parents Be Allowed In Court?
Judge O.H. Eaton, Jr., WESH Legal Analyst

Question: Casey Anthony’s parents have asked the judge to allow them to sit in the courtroom during the trial. Should the judge allow them to do this? I thought all witnesses had to remain outside of the courtroom.

An interesting aspect of this issue is whether a witness has “standing” to bring a motion to be allowed to sit in the courtroom in the first place. The only “parties” to a criminal case are the State of Florida and the defendant. There is no provision to allow a non-party to intervene in a criminal case

There is no exception for extended members of the family. Judges are taught to construe this type of Code provision narrowly because if the Legislature had wanted to include other family members, it could have said so.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27761705/detail.html#ixzz1LJxXekVf

Great news!!   This is how it should be, imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: May 03, 2011, 04:48:38 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27762953/detail.html

Judge To Decide If Air Tests Will Be Used In Casey Case

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Chief Judge Belvin Perry is expected to decide if never-before-used scientific evidence will be used against Casey Anthony. It's a test of the air from Casey's trunk that witnesses said smelled like death.

There are indications that the ruling will come down on Wednesday. It could be a landmark decision, so Perry is taking his time.

O/T  COOKIE!!!   I love your new avatar!  Too Cool! 

thanks Tupelo ! you were the first to notice..my idea, Brandi's talent lol...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: May 03, 2011, 04:49:35 PM »

Question: Casey Anthony’s parents have asked the judge to allow them to sit in the courtroom during the trial. Should the judge allow them to do this? I thought all witnesses had to remain outside of the courtroom.

An interesting aspect of this issue is whether a witness has “standing” to bring a motion to be allowed to sit in the courtroom in the first place. The only “parties” to a criminal case are the State of Florida and the defendant. There is no provision to allow a non-party to intervene in a criminal case

There is no exception for extended members of the family. Judges are taught to construe this type of Code provision narrowly because if the Legislature had wanted to include other family members, it could have said so.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27761705/detail.html#ixzz1LJxXekVf

Thank you, 4myjoey.

According to the page cited above, there are no more pre-trial hearings slated. (This site had May 4 as a hearing scheduled at one point.)

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: May 03, 2011, 05:01:10 PM »

As far as I'm concerned, the serious "demeanor" of the defense yesterday was only because they're trying to portray themselves
as victims of the big, bad press, and show that the dufense is the only entity that is concerned that poor Casey gets a fair trial. Since
the judge is also concerned that she does indeed have that inalienable right, they made themselves look somber, as if to say, "finally, someone gets
it."

Of course, Foghorn makes a mockery of the decision today, by appearing on In Session.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: May 03, 2011, 05:36:54 PM »

Mason just said he didn't care what the idiot bloggers say, then he had to repeat it, the idiot bloggers!   LMBO  He sure is sensitive to constructive criticism. 

IDIOTS FOR CAYEE !!  Yep that is me - count me in...........you dumb shuck.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: May 03, 2011, 05:49:04 PM »

Thank you, 4myjoey.

According to the page cited above, there are no more pre-trial hearings slated. (This site had May 4 as a hearing scheduled at one point.)

You are right Brandi..there was a hearing scheduled for the 4th of May..something to do with jury selection ..maybe when they had the incamera the other day that took care of it.  IDK

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: May 03, 2011, 05:51:33 PM »

Mason just said he didn't care what the idiot bloggers say, then he had to repeat it, the idiot bloggers!   LMBO  He sure is sensitive to constructive criticism. 

And once again why is he even reading what idiot bloggers say..isn't he down to the wire in preparing this case for his client?  He is such a fool..and there is no fool like an old fool..Foghorn

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: May 03, 2011, 05:57:57 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-very-likable-and-very-bright-cheney-mason-says.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony ‘very likable and very bright,’ Cheney Mason says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, In Session — posted by halboedeker on May, 3 2011 3:38 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: May 03, 2011, 06:00:59 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/239293/WEB-EXCLUSIVE-News-13-Legal-Analyst-talks-air-samples-in-the-Casey-Anthony-case?cid=rss
WEB EXCLUSIVE News 13 Legal Analyst talks air samples in the Casey Anthony case
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 4:26 PM

Judge Belvin Perry could issue an order at any time concerning air samples taken from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.

Those air samples were captured by the Orange County Sheriff's Office Forensic Crime Scene Unit. They were then mailed off to the Oak Ridge National Lab in Tennessee for testing.

The tests revealed compounds in Casey's trunk were consistent with compounds found in a decomposing body.

The air samples and subsequent testing have never been introduced in a criminal court case in the United States.
"Everyone has been waiting to know when I'm gonna rule on this last motion," Judge Perry said in Monday's hearing. "It is a very complicated, record intensive motion."

News 13 legal analyst, Orlando criminal defense attorney David Fussell, says not only will the judges decision affect the Casey Anthony case, it could affect future criminal proceedings all across the country.

"It will be something other courts will look at later to make a decision in similar cases," Fussell said.

Video Report  http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/casey-exclusive-0503.flv&vtitle=Ruling%20on%20air%20samples%20expected

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: May 03, 2011, 06:02:36 PM »

Interesting because most sociopaths are both bright and likable..that's how they ingratiate themselves to others....until people find out that they are being played..haven't figured that out yet Mason?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: May 03, 2011, 06:05:16 PM »

Interesting because most sociopaths are both bright and likable..that's how they ingratiate themselves to others....until people find out that they are being played..haven't figured that out yet Mason?

yes, and attractive as well..look at Ted Bundy one an example

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: May 03, 2011, 06:05:50 PM »

Exactly.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: May 03, 2011, 06:07:16 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/diane-dimond/casey-anthony-fair-trial_b_856820.html
Fair Trial vs. the Public's Right to Know -- Casey Anthony's Murder Trial
Posted: 05/ 3/11 04:30 PM ET

Nearly three years after her 2-year-old daughter disappeared, "Tot Mom" Casey Anthony's capital murder trial is set to begin. After all the negative revelations about her, can she get a fair trial?

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: May 03, 2011, 06:19:33 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/05/casey-anthonys-attorney-calls-bloggers-idiotic/
Casey Anthony’s Attorney Calls Bloggers Idiotic

~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: May 03, 2011, 06:22:26 PM »

And once again why is he even reading what idiot bloggers say..isn't he down to the wire in preparing this case for his client?  He is such a fool..and there is no fool like an old fool..Foghorn

I'll even buy the t-shirt.  I would rather be an idiot for Caylee than a skank for Bozo.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: May 03, 2011, 06:23:03 PM »

love it...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: May 03, 2011, 06:23:42 PM »

I'll even buy the t-shirt.  I would rather be an idiot for Caylee than a skank for Bozo.

way to go Flutter! so true!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: May 03, 2011, 06:39:01 PM »

They're discussing the evidence on HLN Prime News.
One thing that hasn't been brought up by the media, at least not that I can remember, is the most obvious motive that Casey had for getting rid of Caylee. She had been plotting to get rid of Caylee for a reason: Caylee is starting to talk and put things together better every day, and there goes Casey's fantasy world of lies. She would do anything to preserve that world.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: May 03, 2011, 06:39:29 PM »

Name calling from a man who should be put out to pasture and not in a court room? Cracks me up -

The man can't put together three complete sentences and when he does manage to get out a sentence it makes no sense or he mumbles so much no one can understand a word he says. A man who "allegedly"  has practiced law for many years but never cites case law or writes it in motions. A man that is almost a ghost when researching cases he has "allegedly" defended successfully. Heck, I can't find but a couple he was even involved in as a lead attorney and those have his clients on death row.

Yeah, shuck - go ahead and call us idiots while you make a joke out of the profession of law each time we watch you. I honestly believe some of bloggers could have done a much better job of defending KC than you and bozo have done. I would have at least been smart enough to get her to plead this down before the body was found and had her out in about 8 years. Lets see how you fare...........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.