March 28, 2024, 04:14:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224811 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #960 on: May 03, 2011, 06:41:03 PM »

I hope this has not been posted -- Media groups appeal judge's rules for Casey Anthony jury selection
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-media-appeal-20110503,0,1776456.story
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: May 03, 2011, 06:45:20 PM »

They're discussing the evidence on HLN Prime News.
One thing that hasn't been brought up by the media, at least not that I can remember, is the most obvious motive that Casey had for getting rid of Caylee. She had been plotting to get rid of Caylee for a reason: Caylee is starting to talk and put things together better every day, and there goes Casey's fantasy world of lies. She would do anything to preserve that world.

I believe that was a large part of the motive, along with her fear of Cindy filing to take Caylee away from her. She did not want Caylee but she would do anything to keep Cindy from getting her because deep in her heart she hates Cindy. She has a deep running hate for her that even murder would not cure. You can tell by the way she talked to her at the jail. It was not enough to destroy Caylee for spite, but she also needs to totally humiliate her and George which I have always believed she would do before the trial was over. She really doesn't care if she has to stay in jail if she can destroy Cindy & George. That may change after a few years in the state pen, but for now that is her entire reason for living.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #962 on: May 03, 2011, 06:46:25 PM »

Yah, okay Jughead, sure she is. 

I cannot even read the article.  Likable my hiney. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: May 03, 2011, 06:49:18 PM »

I hope this has not been posted -- Media groups appeal judge's rules for Casey Anthony jury selection
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-media-appeal-20110503,0,1776456.story

I can't believe they're appealing! This is going to delay everything. The judge said it would. I can only think that somehow, the defense is egging this on with their media pals. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: May 03, 2011, 06:50:21 PM »

Ugh, does that mean there will be a delay now?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: May 03, 2011, 06:51:21 PM »

I really do not understand this. It is not like they are being denied the right to the trial but that they are required to sign a confidentiality agreement IF they get the information prior to court time. I don't know about Florida but that is very common in many trials other places.

They better get off their high horses and quit aggravating the judge when he is so busy because the judge CAN order a full gag order and then they will be denied ANY information until the trial is over. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.......

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: May 03, 2011, 06:53:27 PM »

I really do not understand this. It is not like they are being denied the right to the trial but that they are required to sign a confidentiality agreement IF they get the information prior to court time. I don't know about Florida but that is very common in many trials other places.

They better get off their high horses and quit aggravating the judge when he is so busy because the judge CAN order a full gag order and then they will be denied ANY information until the trial is over. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.......

I completely agree -- Sigh -- will we ever get there?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: May 03, 2011, 06:54:10 PM »

I can't believe they're appealing! This is going to delay everything. The judge said it would. I can only think that somehow, the defense is egging this on with their media pals.  

I am with you about the defense having a hand in this but it won't delay the trial. The appeals court will hear it immediately on an expedited basis. The media will be ruled against.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: May 03, 2011, 06:57:56 PM »

Reading that article, it seems to me that all of the stations that she was representing, now say they will not be part of the appeal.  So, who is she representing? 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: May 03, 2011, 06:58:57 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-media-appeal-20110503,0,1776456.storys

This should be just a matter of days to decide, I dont anticipate a delay of a day or two, if at all.    Its a ridiculous appeal & not one that can be substantiated to have caused the media or in turn the public any undo harm (term used very loosely).  It is much more important that this high profile case begins and ends with a fair trial, if securing where the jury selection is going to take place until its underway I certainly do not see a higher court reversing it, especially since ruled on by a Chief Justice....I gotta say I would be shocked.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: May 03, 2011, 07:03:19 PM »

Reading that article, it seems to me that all of the stations that she was representing, now say they will not be part of the appeal.  So, who is she representing? 

It looks like these are the ones that are appealing according to the article -- WPTV-TV, WFTS-TV, Naples Daily News, Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers and the Associated Press
Talk about small players...
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: May 03, 2011, 07:08:04 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-media-appeal-20110503,0,1776456.storys

This should be just a matter of days to decide, I dont anticipate a delay of a day or two, if at all.    Its a ridiculous appeal & not one that can be substantiated to have caused the media or in turn the public any undo harm (term used very loosely).  It is much more important that this high profile case begins and ends with a fair trial, if securing where the jury selection is going to take place until its underway I certainly do not see a higher court reversing it, especially since ruled on by a Chief Justice....I gotta say I would be shocked.

I am the minority I am sure, but I personally could care less if the Betch gets a fair trial.

It bothers me that this judge cares more for that than little Caylee Marie Anthony.  Just once, I want to hear any judge say, well what about the victim.  He sure said Casey Anthony a bunch of times yesterday, but not once did I hear Caylee Anthony.

I am sure JBP has an opinion on whether Beotch is guilty or not and how any judge can sit on what the victim had to endure to ensure the maggots get treated farily is beyond me.  Thank God I am not a judge, lawyer, etc. 

Now, that is not to say I think the media is right in their appeal, I think they are stupid. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: May 03, 2011, 07:10:18 PM »

I am with you about the defense having a hand in this but it won't delay the trial. The appeals court will hear it immediately on an expedited basis. The media will be ruled against.

I thought the judge said it would be a delay too and I remember something about it requiring an evidentary hearing or something like that.  He said 6 months. 

If he had denied it and put in there that there will not be allowed any reconsiderations, would an appeal still be possible.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: May 03, 2011, 07:17:52 PM »

I am the minority I am sure, but I personally could care less if the Betch gets a fair trial.

It bothers me that this judge cares more for that than little Caylee Marie Anthony.  Just once, I want to hear any judge say, well what about the victim.  He sure said Casey Anthony a bunch of times yesterday, but not once did I hear Caylee Anthony.

I am sure JBP has an opinion on whether Beotch is guilty or not and how any judge can sit on what the victim had to endure to ensure the maggots get treated farily is beyond me.  Thank God I am not a judge, lawyer, etc. 

Now, that is not to say I think the media is right in their appeal, I think they are stupid. 

That is very presumptive & I all I see is that CJBP is doing his job as he always does.   I'm sure he cares what happened to victims, especially children a great deal.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: May 03, 2011, 07:21:46 PM »

Yah, okay Jughead, sure she is. 

I cannot even read the article.  Likable my hiney. 

From the article linked above:

Mason revealed that he didn’t have the same fondness for other clients. “Casey, I have a very warm spot for,” Mason said. “I have a great belief personally in her innocence. I don’t care what the prognosticators and the idiot bloggers have to say or what the idiot bloggers will say about this.” 

I look forward to hearing what bloggers have to say to that.
 ::snipping2::
HERE IS MY RESPONSE COLONLE CRUSTY:    YOU and your team are the only ones that are idiots so take your bully style with you to some remote island in "Bullland" after you hear the words GUILTY!

It goes on to prove just why:

Mason wouldn’t address why Anthony went 31 days without telling anyone the child was missing. “That’s going to have to wait for trial for the answer,” he said.  ”Does it make people prejudiced against her? Yes.”  But he added, “If the child were unlawfully killed, then the crime ended when she was killed. The next day, the next week, the next month really is kind of irrelevant to what happened.”

Whose the idiot now?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: May 03, 2011, 07:23:42 PM »

That is very presumptive & I all I see is that CJBP is doing his job as he always does.   I'm sure he cares what happened to victims, especially children a great deal.

I was with you Capp all the way up until yesterday.  I personallly I took what he said very personally and was hurt by them.  I am one of the ones who reads all those documents online that he referrenced, and I am one of the millions of people who visit all these sites. 

The media lawyer was an idiot and I don't care if they do not find out until 9 am on day of jury selection where it is going, but I care about Caylee, as so all of us, and that is why we all hang on every single word printed on this case. 

He upset me yesterday.  He gave HER more power.  He took some from Caylee, IMO. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: May 03, 2011, 07:27:39 PM »

It looks like these are the ones that are appealing according to the article -- WPTV-TV, WFTS-TV, Naples Daily News, Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers and the Associated Press
Talk about small players...

Hmmmm...sounds like they would also be inclined to be on that RH list, the issue is absurd & will not be reversed, JMO

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: May 03, 2011, 07:28:59 PM »

I was with you Capp all the way up until yesterday.  I personallly I took what he said very personally and was hurt by them.  I am one of the ones who reads all those documents online that he referrenced, and I am one of the millions of people who visit all these sites. 

The media lawyer was an idiot and I don't care if they do not find out until 9 am on day of jury selection where it is going, but I care about Caylee, as so all of us, and that is why we all hang on every single word printed on this case. 

He upset me yesterday.  He gave HER more power.  He took some from Caylee, IMO. 

And, if anybody says well what was he supposed to say, he could have denied very easiliy their motion w/o reaming out all of the people who are so interested in this trial for being interested in all the details. 

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: May 03, 2011, 07:29:59 PM »

I thought the judge said it would be a delay too and I remember something about it requiring an evidentary hearing or something like that.  He said 6 months. 

If he had denied it and put in there that there will not be allowed any reconsiderations, would an appeal still be possible.

The Orlando Sentinel has decided not to sign the confidentiality agreement but is not part of the legal attempt to have the judge reconsider his proposal.

Hey, OS, how does fence-sitting feel?   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: May 03, 2011, 07:32:39 PM »

I'm furious.
They just said on HLN that the court can simply deny the request, BUT if they want to look at it, that will cause a delay.
What idiots. I'd keep all of them that didn't sign the agreement out of the courtroom now.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.