April 27, 2024, 03:21:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #59 10/16/11 - 04/23/12  (Read 239633 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2011, 12:14:39 AM »

http://animaltracks.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/10/20/8411051-a-good-yarn-knitters-make-sweaters-for-penguins-after-oil-spill?gt1=43001

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2011, 01:30:18 AM »

I'm afraid Mr. Monkey had an "accident"  Monkey Devil!  At least that's what Petey called it  Monkey Devil!

At least he still has stuffing...my JR's would not stand for that.  He would be flatter than a pancake with poofs of stuffing all over the place!

And he still has eyes, that's the first thing Scout takes care of.  She must not like toys looking at her. 

Monkey Devil!

The funny thing is he is still playing with it and takes both parts and plays with both.  So Mr Monkey is constantly being moved to what looks like a new crime scene.   Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2011, 10:04:41 AM »

I'm afraid Mr. Monkey had an "accident"  Monkey Devil!  At least that's what Petey called it  Monkey Devil!

At least he still has stuffing...my JR's would not stand for that.  He would be flatter than a pancake with poofs of stuffing all over the place!

And he still has eyes, that's the first thing Scout takes care of.  She must not like toys looking at her. 

Monkey Devil!

The funny thing is he is still playing with it and takes both parts and plays with both.  So Mr Monkey is constantly being moved to what looks like a new crime scene.   Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2011, 02:49:06 PM »

lol klaas

crazybabyborg
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2011, 10:30:57 PM »

Monkey Devil!

LOLOL!!!

Mr. Monkey looks like he's woefully looking at his missing tail!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2011, 12:55:35 AM »

If you notice, part of Mr Monkey's mouth is missing as well. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2011, 12:58:15 AM »

TM - our JR that past away a couple of years ago was like yours.  We used to time him to see how long it would take to destroy a toy.  He was fast!  Monkey Devil!  Petey isn't as fast, he's a bit cat like.  He plays around with them for a couple days then when he gets serious, he takes them either outside or under the bed where he takes the stuffing out. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2011, 01:25:12 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Poor Mr. Monkey. Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2011, 10:51:36 AM »

This program airs tomorrow night, Monday, October 23rd on 60 Minutes.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7385529n&tag=stack
Steve Jobs talks on tape about biological dad
October 21, 2011

In his own words, Apple CEO Steve Jobs tells biographer Walter Isaacson he "didn't like what I learned" about his biological father and asked at the time that they never meet. Hear these and many other revelations about Jobs' complex life and personality on "60 Minutes," Sunday, Oct. 23 at 7 p.m. ET/PT.
Read Story: Steve Jobs and biological father unknowingly met, biographer says
Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2011, 12:03:29 PM »

::witch::

Added a couple of emoticons.  Not sure I like the witch. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2011, 12:14:49 PM »

Added a couple of emoticons.  Not sure I like the witch

The  ::witch::  emoticon could come in handy.  We still discuss Renho.   Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2011, 12:19:49 PM »

The  ::witch::  emoticon could come in handy.  We still discuss Renho.   Monkey Devil!

Yeah but I don't like the white background.  I'll see if I can find another I like.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2011, 12:21:39 PM »

Yeah but I don't like the white background.  I'll see if I can find another I like.

Okay.  I see what you mean about the white  background.  But it still looks like Renho on her broomstick, with a white background.   

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2011, 01:17:09 PM »

OMG! Check this out. These Einteinses just got arrested:

Police raid home after 'Heroin for sale' sign found

A north Portland home was raided by police after officers
were given a flier found in the neighborhood that said
"Heroin for sale" and gave the home's address.

Check their picture:

http://KCTV5.com

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2011, 04:59:30 PM »

OMG! Check this out. These Einteinses just got arrested:

Police raid home after 'Heroin for sale' sign found

A north Portland home was raided by police after officers
were given a flier found in the neighborhood that said
"Heroin for sale" and gave the home's address.

Check their picture:

http://KCTV5.com

Not as smart as a bag of rocks.  JMHO

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2011, 02:29:59 AM »

Okay.  I see what you mean about the white  background.  But it still looks like Renho on her broomstick, with a white background.   

I reworked the witch without a white background:

...and a little smaller if you want:

Happy Halloween!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2011, 05:04:57 AM »

TM - our JR that past away a couple of years ago was like yours.  We used to time him to see how long it would take to destroy a toy.  He was fast!  Monkey Devil!  Petey isn't as fast, he's a bit cat like.  He plays around with them for a couple days then when he gets serious, he takes them either outside or under the bed where he takes the stuffing out. 

These are our first JR's so it's good to know they aren't all this way.

Now that they're a little older, they're not quite as destructive as they were when they were puppies...thank goodness.  But they still don't think toys should have stuffing...and the shelties still look at them like they're crazy when they do that.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2011, 11:22:33 AM »

Thanks Brandi.  I'll replace it with the smaller one you made without the background.  I didn't have time to mess with it.  Have family (including grand daughter) visiting this weekend 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2011, 11:24:31 AM »

Much better - thanks Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2011, 12:34:21 PM »

See 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.