March 28, 2024, 03:53:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #59 10/16/11 - 04/23/12  (Read 238435 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: April 17, 2011, 04:31:36 PM »

« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 01:45:01 PM by San » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 09:16:44 AM »

Thanks San!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 09:27:09 AM »

You're welcome Muffy.

So my new venture is to decide which new phone I want.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 09:29:24 AM »

You're welcome Muffy.

So my new venture is to decide which new phone I want.

http://reviews.cnet.com/best-android-phones/

P.S.  Leaving after I eat my oatmeal 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 09:38:43 AM »

Thanks Klaas.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 07:54:39 PM »

They were filming Celebrity Apprentice near my office today and I took a picture.  Lou Ferrigno & Dee Schneider and Paul Sr. from Orange County Choppers is at the bottom of the picture.

Arsenio Hall with Lou Ferrigno

Penn Jillette and Lou

Here is a complete list of the celebrities that will be on the next season.

* Clay Aiken, 32: American Idol Singer, Actor, Activist
* Marco Andretti, 24: Race Car Driver, Son of Another Famous Race Car Driver
* Adam Carolla, 47: Comedian, Ever-Popular Podcast Host
* Tia Carrere, 44: Actress, Model, Wayne Campbell's Dream Girl
* Lou Ferrigno, 59: Actor, Bodybuilder, Hulk
* Debbie Gibson, 41: Singer, Actress, Everlasting Teen Dream
* Teresa Giudice, 39: Real Housewife of NJ, Aspiring Chef, Accomplished Sh*t-Stirrer
* Victoria Gotti, 48: Author, Reality TV Star, Daughter of Famous Mobster
* Arsenio Hall, 55: Actor, Comedian, Iconic Barker
* Penn Jillette, 56: Magician, TV Star, Author, Las Vegas Institution
* Lisa Lampanelli, 50: Comedienne, Celebrity Roast Mainstay
* Dayana Mendoza, 25: Miss Universe 2008 from Venezuela
* Aubrey O'Day, 27: Famously Not-shy Former Danity Kane Singer
* Dee Snider, 56: Twisted Sister Singer
* George Takei, 74: Star Trek Actor, Gay Rights Activist, Badass
* Paul Teutul, Sr., 62: Motorcycle Designer, American Chopper Star, Mustache Maven
* Cheryl Tiegs, 64: Model, Actress
* Patricia Velasquez, 40: Model, Actress, Marta on Arrested Development
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 08:04:14 PM by San » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 10:28:51 PM »

Too cool, thanks San!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 09:25:51 PM »

I'm afraid Mr. Monkey had an "accident"  Monkey Devil!  At least that's what Petey called it  Monkey Devil!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 09:57:24 PM »

I'm afraid Mr. Monkey had an "accident"  Monkey Devil!  At least that's what Petey called it  Monkey Devil!

I agree with Petey.  It was an accident.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 10:06:56 PM »

I agree with Petey.  It was an accident.

Are you sure?    Some think Humpty was pushed.  Maybe we need to start a thread in "Unsolved Crimes".  Or "Crimes Against Toys".  ?? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 06:36:04 PM »

where did the extra leg come from?  Bad Petey!!!!!!! Monkey Devil!

Klaas, I sent you two pictures of my mums that are in full bloom.  Would you post them for me?  I so appreciate it.  I am proud of these mums.  Everyone comments on how beautiful they are.  They keep getting better every year.

Thanks again Klaas.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 06:45:26 PM »

That was actually his tail which by the way was positioned right in the middle of the poor monkeys back, lol  Monkey Devil!

Beautiful MUMs Blue Moon!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 06:45:53 PM »

Blue Moon -  that's not an extra sock monkey leg, it's probably his poor tail.  One of my sons has a very old sock monkey with a missing ear.  I think the missing ear was caused by an accident.    I found the ear once, and put it somewhere, but it's been so long I don't remember where I put it.  Poor monkey...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 06:48:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 06:47:24 PM »

That was actually his tail which by the way was positioned right in the middle of the poor monkeys back, lol  Monkey Devil!

Gorgeous mums Blue Moon!!  Thank you for sharing.  Fall is my favorite time of year and mums are a big part of fall imo.  Thanks for posting the pics, Klaas. 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 06:51:07 PM »

I have had these mums for about 8 years.  I thought last years snow and ice would have got them for sure but they all survived.  It is time to dig them up and separate them--I hate to for fear it will kill some of them.

I didn't think about the tail of the monkey but what I really want to know is how did Petey manage to get the tail pulled off that monkey?

Gorgeous mums Blue Moon!!  Thank you for sharing.  Fall is my favorite time of year and mums are a big part of fall imo.  Thanks for posting the pics, Klaas. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 08:12:43 PM »

Blue Moon - do you normally just cut them back, down to the dirt level?  Personally I'd probably just keep doing that as long as they keep coming back so pretty 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 08:23:17 PM »

Blue Moon - do you normally just cut them back, down to the dirt level?  Personally I'd probably just keep doing that as long as they keep coming back so pretty 

No, I read an article long time ago that once they die out to let them stand and not cut them back until the spring when you see new shoots coming up.  Once you see new shoots coming up then cut the old growth back and they will come back thicker then the year before.  I have a problem with some of the leaves dying out, especially lately BUT lo and behold I found out my hubby is spraying weed killer on the weeds outside of the mums and the wind is blowing some of it back on the leaves.  Needless to say I have had to scold him about that.   He did that to my clematis vines and I told him for every one he kills I will go out and buy 2 and I broke him from that but now he is out to get my mums.   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 08:23:59 PM »

BlueMoon...beautiful mums! wish I had luck growing anything..I don't! this year my plants did the best and it was because we had so much rain I think..

Poor sock monkey...tail missing...lol...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2011, 12:12:50 AM »

At least he still has stuffing...my JR's would not stand for that.  He would be flatter than a pancake with poofs of stuffing all over the place!

And he still has eyes, that's the first thing Scout takes care of.  She must not like toys looking at her. 

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2011, 12:13:52 AM »

Gorgeous mums Blue Moon!   

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.