March 29, 2024, 03:49:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #59 10/16/11 - 04/23/12  (Read 238502 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2011, 09:57:00 PM »

not sure what to think about the Natalie Wood case being reopened..it was always rather suspicious to me how it all happened..not that I think that anyone harmed her on purpose, but it just seemed strange...
I find it hard to believe that she would be messing with the dinghy late at night.....everyone knew she had an immense fear of the water.  Hinky!
Does anyone know what Christopher Walken had to say about that night?

Just found this....Walken has hired a lawyer.....hmmmmm.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/natalie-wood-death-robert-wagner-christopher-walken-264113

Natalie Wood's Death: 10 Developments During Week 1 of the Reinvestigation
4:48 PM PST 11/20/2011 by THR Staff

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2011, 09:58:45 PM »

not sure what to think about the Natalie Wood case being reopened..it was always rather suspicious to me how it all happened..not that I think that anyone harmed her on purpose, but it just seemed strange...
I find it hard to believe that she would be messing with the dinghy late at night.....everyone knew she had an immense fear of the water.  Hinky!
Does anyone know what Christopher Walken had to say about that night?

Just found this....Walken has hired a lawyer.....hmmmmm.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/natalie-wood-death-robert-wagner-christopher-walken-264113

Natalie Wood's Death: 10 Developments During Week 1 of the Reinvestigation
4:48 PM PST 11/20/2011 by THR Staff

There's some discussion and articles in this thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12376.0
Natalie Wood Death Book Triggered Homicide Investigation

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: November 20, 2011, 10:05:06 PM »

I agree...especially late at night. It is so dark on the water at night..scary..

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: November 20, 2011, 10:10:12 PM »

There's some discussion and articles in this thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12376.0
Natalie Wood Death Book Triggered Homicide Investigation
Thanks Muffy!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: November 21, 2011, 05:36:39 AM »

hey everyone! Hey Muffy, i just did a KISS cake for someone's anniversary! it turned out great! I am so far behind on posting cakes I probably have 50 or 60 that I have since the last post. But I will try & at least get the KISS one posted soon! Love you all!! 

Hi Monken!!     It's been a while since we've seen your cute little monkey face in here!  It's good see you.  You know I just love to see your beautiful cakes, so I'm looking forward to seeing the photos when you have time to post them. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2011, 10:56:45 AM »

I agree...especially late at night. It is so dark on the water at night..scary..

When this happened I thought Wagner killed her . . . not based on anything other than MOO.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: November 21, 2011, 09:27:33 PM »

When this happened I thought Wagner killed her . . . not based on anything other than MOO.

I wonder why this other guy was even invited on this boat with Robert and Natalee, when Robert fully suspected that they were attracted to each other, or so I have read..he was suspicious of them having an affair....something happened that night that has been kept quiet..

crazybabyborg
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2011, 05:08:45 AM »

I thought so too, Sister. I felt that something wasn't right and wondered if maybe he had killed her accidentally, but I never did really buy the account of what happened.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: November 22, 2011, 07:08:33 PM »

I thought so too, Sister. I felt that something wasn't right and wondered if maybe he had killed her accidentally, but I never did really buy the account of what happened.

Me too and because of her death, I have never really cared for Wagner or Walken. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: November 22, 2011, 08:48:34 PM »

Tonight is the season finale of Dancing with the Stars

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/dancing-with-the-stars-2011/episode-23-season-13/dancing-with-the-stars/191470
Season 13, Episode 23
Episode Synopsis: The final three couples each perform their favorite dance, and then the final two dance an instant samba before a winner is announced in the 13th-season finale. Also: This season's eliminated contestants return; and Lady Antebellum perform. Original Air Date: Nov 22, 2011
Guest Cast Lady Antebellum

Join us for discussion in the DWTS Season 13 Thread at Scared Monkeys when the program starts!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=138.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: November 22, 2011, 08:50:29 PM »

Me too and because of her death, I have never really cared for Wagner or Walken. 

Me too.  I thought he had something to do with her death and was hiding something all these years.

As for Walken I always thought he was a weirdo.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: November 22, 2011, 09:27:49 PM »

San..I always thought that Walken was a weirdo too...

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #172 on: November 23, 2011, 01:16:39 PM »

Because I know I needed a laugh today, I thought some of you guys might get a laugh at this too. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyLic9ObVpo
Tips for Hair removal .... Nad's... by GloZell

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: November 23, 2011, 03:50:54 PM »

Moderators:

I was posting in the Karen Swift thead, and there is something wrong with the page, or my post. I didn't edit it, so maybe something from the original page. It's a CNN transcript.

Please delete it, if you have the same problem viewing it as I do.

Thanks in advance.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: November 23, 2011, 05:07:43 PM »

Me too.  I thought he had something to do with her death and was hiding something all these years.

As for Walken I always thought he was a weirdo.
Yes, yes and yes.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: November 23, 2011, 05:08:43 PM »

Moderators:

I was posting in the Karen Swift thead, and there is something wrong with the page, or my post. I didn't edit it, so maybe something from the original page. It's a CNN transcript.

Thanks in advance.

Moossee, I'm not having any problems viewing the transcript you posted, and you included the link.  I can't find anything wrong with it from what I can see. 

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: November 23, 2011, 06:57:56 PM »

Moderators:

Thanks in advance.

Moossee, I'm not having any problems viewing the transcript you posted, and you included the link.  I can't find anything wrong with it from what I can see. 

Thanks for deleting it. It freaked me out.

I thought I broke this message board.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #177 on: November 23, 2011, 07:04:14 PM »

Just popping in to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving. Keep it safe and may we all be thankful for the missing that are found safe and/or brought home to their families, but most importantly, bring justice to them all.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: November 23, 2011, 07:05:30 PM »

Just popping in to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving. Keep it safe and may we all be thankful for the missing that are found safe and/or brought home to their families, but most importantly, bring justice to them all.  an angelic monkey

Happy Thanksgiving Sassi!!

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: November 23, 2011, 08:43:32 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.