March 29, 2024, 04:28:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #59 10/16/11 - 04/23/12  (Read 238504 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #340 on: January 06, 2012, 03:52:45 AM »

Has IBE posted lately?  I remember that she was really sick the last post I read, so I've been worried about her; and haven't seen a recent post.  Just hoping she's better now.

TIA

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: January 06, 2012, 08:39:55 AM »

Has IBE posted lately?  I remember that she was really sick the last post I read, so I've been worried about her; and haven't seen a recent post.  Just hoping she's better now.

TIA

She hasn't posted since November    I just emailed her.  Could be she is without internet access.  Hopefully she will check in.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: January 06, 2012, 09:41:53 PM »

TIA

She hasn't posted since November    I just emailed her.  Could be she is without internet access.  Hopefully she will check in.

Both email addy's I have for her bounced as undeliverable, they were Earthlink and I know she used a dialup. 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: January 06, 2012, 09:50:55 PM »

TIA

Both email addy's I have for her bounced as undeliverable, they were Earthlink and I know she used a dialup. 
Hope IBE is ok.  She was really sick for quite a while.  Lots of prayers headed her way.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: January 06, 2012, 09:53:30 PM »

TIA

Hope IBE is ok.  She was really sick for quite a while.  Lots of prayers headed her way.

an angelic monkey

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: January 07, 2012, 01:49:51 PM »

Has IBE posted lately?  I remember that she was really sick the last post I read, so I've been worried about her; and haven't seen a recent post.  Just hoping she's better now.

TIA

She hasn't posted since November    I just emailed her.  Could be she is without internet access.  Hopefully she will check in.

Thanks for checking up on that sweet lady.  I, too, am very concerned for her.
Edit to fix quotes.  MB
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 02:54:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: January 07, 2012, 04:07:59 PM »

Thanks for trying Klaas, hopefully we'll hear from her soon.

I'm worried about her, I kept thinking she'd post over the holidays, with Joran's upcoming trial...and especially now with Joran's trial yesterday.  I just hope she's o.k.  I've been praying for her.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 07, 2012, 05:27:46 PM »

Thanks for trying Klaas, hopefully we'll hear from her soon.

I'm worried about her, I kept thinking she'd post over the holidays, with Joran's upcoming trial...and especially now with Joran's trial yesterday.  I just hope she's o.k.  I've been praying for her.

I know she's not wealthy and at times has had trouble with internet access.  Could be she just can't financially swing internet access at the moment.  I hope she is able to soon let's us know how she's doing.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: January 07, 2012, 10:17:51 PM »

EXCELLENT SHOW DANA, BLINK AND RED!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: January 07, 2012, 10:20:17 PM »

TIA

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #350 on: January 08, 2012, 02:53:56 AM »

TIA

an angelic monkey

Prayers IBE is okay. Klaas  I can't remember if she had any family around either.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: January 08, 2012, 10:26:20 AM »

TIA

an angelic monkey

Prayers IBE is okay. Klaas  I can't remember if she had any family around either.  an angelic monkey

No family that I'm aware of other than a family she has sort of adopted and many friends.  If I had her phone number (or could find it) I would call but I don't (and can't).  We just have to hope and pray that she's OK and simply unable to connect to the internet.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: January 08, 2012, 10:51:58 AM »

TIA

an angelic monkey

No family that I'm aware of other than a family she has sort of adopted and many friends.  If I had her phone number (or could find it) I would call but I don't (and can't).  We just have to hope and pray that she's OK and simply unable to connect to the internet.

an angelic monkey  I hope we hear from our IBE soon. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: January 08, 2012, 05:26:06 PM »

IBE.....check in with us when u can!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: January 09, 2012, 11:47:42 AM »

TIA

an angelic monkey

IBE just posted in Natalie's thread . . .   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: January 09, 2012, 03:37:53 PM »

TIA

an angelic monkey

Huge sigh of relief!

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: January 09, 2012, 07:05:00 PM »

TIA

an angelic monkey

Huge sigh of relief!

Double Huge sigh of relief!!     

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: January 09, 2012, 07:08:52 PM »

yea! IBE was in da house!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: January 09, 2012, 07:27:26 PM »

Were you skeeered of that quote stack cookie?   

Just kidding!   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: January 09, 2012, 07:53:32 PM »

Were you skeeered of that quote stack cookie?   

Just kidding!   

how did you know? lol I was very skeered....  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.