March 28, 2024, 10:43:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #59 10/16/11 - 04/23/12  (Read 238405 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: February 04, 2012, 11:48:53 PM »

Where's Titch?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: February 04, 2012, 11:57:27 PM »

Where's Titch?

I've seen her posting on Jennifer Kesse's case over at Blinkoncrime.com in the past few days.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: February 04, 2012, 11:57:48 PM »

Where's Titch?

I don't know.  She last posted and logged on on January 18th

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12396.msg1504082#msg1504082
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: February 05, 2012, 11:05:53 AM »

SUPERBOWL thread in the Sports forum 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12711.0
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: February 06, 2012, 08:07:38 AM »

I thought Madonna's performance was great during the super bowl half time show.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/v2uDs_IOoKw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/v2uDs_IOoKw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: February 06, 2012, 11:25:29 PM »

Thanks...I miss her posts.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: February 06, 2012, 11:26:06 PM »

Where's Titch?

I've seen her posting on Jennifer Kesse's case over at Blinkoncrime.com in the past few days.

Thanks Muffy...

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: February 07, 2012, 08:11:27 AM »

I just came from Susan Powell's thread and am just so sick to my stomach that someone could do what he did to his own children let alone what he did to his wife.

I lost my sister last week and have been in a daze since then and suffering the pain of losing one that I was close to.  I just cannot fathom how Susan's family is coping during all this.

I am sick to my stomach this morning after reading what he did to his sons.  It is horrible.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: February 07, 2012, 08:50:21 AM »

I just came from Susan Powell's thread and am just so sick to my stomach that someone could do what he did to his own children let alone what he did to his wife.

I lost my sister last week and have been in a daze since then and suffering the pain of losing one that I was close to.  I just cannot fathom how Susan's family is coping during all this.

I am sick to my stomach this morning after reading what he did to his sons.  It is horrible.
Blue Moon, my sincere thoughts for you on the loss of your sister.
Yes, it is most sickening what Josh Powell did to his own family.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #449 on: February 07, 2012, 02:51:33 PM »

Blue Moon I am so sorry to hear about the lose of your sister. I lost mine a year ago. I understand the pain you are going thru. May She Rest In Peace. 

It is unfathomable how anyone can do what this POS did.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #450 on: February 07, 2012, 06:01:17 PM »

Can one of you that live in Florida tell me what suburb is good area to look at homes to rent when we come down to Orlando this summer?  We haven't been there in a long time so appreciate all help.  We are going to the Disney Parks a few days and then want to go to Cocoa to the Beach.  We are looking to rent a house to stay in as we have family from Tampa that will come over and spend the day with us one day.   I will be on and off today.

we usually are in Orlando area since we have an apartment there. Big area...some of the areas are of course nicer than others..We are in Winter Park/Maitland area....I think lol....
there are probably plenty of houses and condos close to Disney..Cocoa Beach is nice and if you get a day, go over to St. Augustine...very cool place!

Thanks Cookie!  We booked a house in Orlando that is in a gated community called Southern Dunes.  We will actually fly into Sanford.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: February 07, 2012, 06:02:24 PM »

Can one of you that live in Florida tell me what suburb is good area to look at homes to rent when we come down to Orlando this summer?  We haven't been there in a long time so appreciate all help.  We are going to the Disney Parks a few days and then want to go to Cocoa to the Beach.  We are looking to rent a house to stay in as we have family from Tampa that will come over and spend the day with us one day.   I will be on and off today.

we usually are in Orlando area since we have an apartment there. Big area...some of the areas are of course nicer than others..We are in Winter Park/Maitland area....I think lol....
there are probably plenty of houses and condos close to Disney..Cocoa Beach is nice and if you get a day, go over to St. Augustine...very cool place!

Thanks Cookie!  We booked a house in Orlando that is in a gated community called Southern Dunes.  We will actually fly into Sanford.
I wanted to add that we are planning on going to Cocoa as we do love it there.  We are going to the beach and Ron Jons.  Smile

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: February 07, 2012, 06:03:20 PM »

Blue Moon, my sincere thoughts for you on the loss of your sister.
Yes, it is most sickening what Josh Powell did to his own family.
So sorry to hear of the loss of your sister.  My thoughts are with you.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: February 07, 2012, 06:13:25 PM »

Grandma2Maddie  I hope you see this. I wrote my niece in Florida and ask her about the areas around Orlando. She said to go to  homeaway.com and then look for Davenport area. That they have lots of rentals and it's a very nice area. Hope it helps.

Thanks so much!  I had some computer problems so haven't been able to get on here much.  We have used VRBO.com before and used it and found a place in Orlando.  It has it's own pool which will be nice since I'm not in the best shape to be running around in a swimsuit.  LOL

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: February 07, 2012, 06:15:20 PM »

Grandma2Maddie  I hope you see this. I wrote my niece in Florida and ask her about the areas around Orlando. She said to go to  homeaway.com and then look for Davenport area. That they have lots of rentals and it's a very nice area. Hope it helps.

just heard on the Today show to be very careful when renting a home in Florida as there are scams showing house for rent, you send in your deposit/payment ...get to Florida and the home was never for rent!
I was a little nervous but have used the VRBO twice before and other friends and family have used it lots.  I did check out the owner and they have owned the house since 1999.  LOL  We looked at the tax records.  Plus, we are buying the insurance for $39 and they cover if the house is foreclosed on, if it is misrepresented, if they double book etc. 

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: February 07, 2012, 06:19:37 PM »

This was so cute so I had to share.  Be back later.

+++++++ GRANDPARENTS--- (This was actually reported by a teacher)

After Christmas, a teacher asked her young pupils to write an essay on how they spent their holiday away from school.

One child wrote thefollowing:

We always used to spend the holidays with Grandma and Grandpa.

They used to live in a big brick house but Grandpa got +++++++ and they moved

To Batemans Bay where everyone lives in nice little houses, and so they don't

have to mow the grass anymore!

They ride around on their bicycles and scooters and wear name tags because they don't know who they are anymore.

They go to a building called a wreck center, but they must have got it fixed

Because it is all okay now. They do exercises there, but they don't do them very

Well.

There is a swimming pool too, but they all jump up and down in it with hats on.

At their gate, there is a doll house with a little old man sitting in it. He

Watches all day so nobody can escape. Sometimes they sneak out, and go cruising in their golf carts!

Nobody there cooks, they just eat out. And, they eat the same thing every night

--- early birds.

Some of the people can't get out past the man in the doll house. The ones who

Do get out, bring food back to the wrecked center for pot luck.

My Grandma says that Grandpa worked all his life to earn his retardment and says I should work hard so

I can be +++++++ someday too.

When I earn my retardment, I want to be the man in the doll house. Then I will

Let people out, so they can visit their grandchildren.

PRICELESS!

Remember to send this to all your "+++++++ grandparent" friends and give them a laugh too!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: February 08, 2012, 10:06:29 AM »

I thought Madonna's performance was great during the super bowl half time show.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/v2uDs_IOoKw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/v2uDs_IOoKw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

I knew you would like it, San!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: February 08, 2012, 10:22:45 AM »

My deepest condolences on the death of your sister.  I am so very sorry, Blue Moon.

I cannot imagine ever thinking about doing something like that, let alone going through with it.  Those poor boys.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #458 on: February 09, 2012, 10:53:35 AM »

For anyone interested, Jason Young's second trial is underway in NC.  You can check www.wral..for updates.  Frankly, I can't watch it this time.  I got so upset with the first trial of this POS.  I just hope that Michelle and her unborn baby boy get justice this time around.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #459 on: February 09, 2012, 10:56:25 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

HLN ran a story on Wednesday, about a (missing) H.S. girl, who was being stalked after she got off her school bus.

I have not seen any follow-up, anywhere, on her name. The missing girl (black), had told her mother, about a car stalking her, the mother sent her husband to check out, if a car was awaiting and did not find anyone.

The girl, asked friends, to check out the stalking area, and no sign of anyone awaiting in a car.

Sadly, the student, disappeared, on the day her mother could not pick her up at the bus stop, the mom is a school teacher-
and could not get out of school, to pick her up.

I checked HLN's transcripts and Youtube.com and did not find any follow-ups. 

Does anyone remember, please, the girls name, or where she was from? 

I was so absorbed in the story, I do not even remember, if anyone mentioned on where the missing girls hometown. 

I only hope is the girl memorized the car (or any details) and told the mom, nothing was said about the car.

Thank-you

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.