March 29, 2024, 08:47:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #59 10/16/11 - 04/23/12  (Read 238532 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: February 29, 2012, 09:38:50 AM »

I miss Capps too...she has not been back since the Caylee verdict fiasco ....(that I know of anyways)
come back Capps...miss you and your posts!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #581 on: February 29, 2012, 04:25:48 PM »

I went AWOL friends for a while &  wanted to say hi again & let u know why...
I have not felt well since Dec. with strep throat, upper resp. infection, & u name it.
One thing after another until 2/12, when it hit me.

Hubby took me to the hospital with high fever, 68% oxygen level, and inability to breathe !

After many days, I am home recooperating on home oxygen, meds., etc.
I c the Dr. mid March so we shall c.
Prayers please !

This is the result of a lung infection. My resistance is zilcho this year.
LOL "wanna visit me," ???  Dr. said to put a mask on !

I luv & miss u all !

Prayers and Hugs headed your way LEP. Please do everything the doctor tells you.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #582 on: February 29, 2012, 06:12:11 PM »

https://familysearch.org/search/collection/show#uri=http://familysearch.org/searchapi/search/collection/1967745

Florida, Divorce Index, 1927-2001

Description
Index of divorces from the Florida Department of Health in Jacksonville. Index provided by Ancestry.com.

This site may not be fully loaded.  This site includes more than Jacksonville.  Happy digging Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: March 01, 2012, 03:01:13 PM »

GrnLizrd posted a link to a photogallery of 54 images of  some of the children missing and slain in Florida.  I know you'll recognize some of the children and case photos.    I've opened a thread with GrnLizrd's link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12804.msg1511662#msg1511662
Pictures: Missing and slain Florida children

an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 03:04:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: March 02, 2012, 09:33:59 AM »

Hi Monkeys....just want to tell you that I am in the tornado zone today.  The other day we had
five tornado warnings during the day. 

It is a great way to diet.  I didnt eat a thing all day until about 6 pm.  So far, just a severe thunderstorm warning and a flash flood watch.

Blue Moon are you out there?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: March 02, 2012, 09:36:20 AM »

Hi Monkeys....just want to tell you that I am in the tornado zone today.  The other day we had

It is a great way to diet.  I didnt eat a thing all day until about 6 pm.  So far, just a severe thunderstorm warning and a flash flood watch.

Stay safe Mere and all monkeys in areas with severe weather! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #586 on: March 02, 2012, 10:22:05 AM »

https://familysearch.org/search/collection/show#uri=http://familysearch.org/searchapi/search/collection/1967745

Florida, Divorce Index, 1927-2001

Description
Index of divorces from the Florida Department of Health in Jacksonville. Index provided by Ancestry.com.

This site may not be fully loaded.  This site includes more than Jacksonville.  Happy digging Smile
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: March 02, 2012, 11:41:25 AM »

Hey Mere, yes I am here.  It is almost like judgement day, waiting and waiting.  We have already had severe storms early this morning-in fact I was on my way to work when they hit.  They came up out of Tennessee and went through rather fast.  It is very hot outside which is a sure sign of bad weather.  We have a bird flying into our office front window.  Another sign of bad weather.  Birds can tell you a lot about the weather.  We are in the 9 range (out of 10).  It reminds me of 1998 when the hail storm hit and our town looked like a war zone.  The other day we also had at least 3 or four warnings and the sirens couldn't decide if they wanted to come on or give the all clear.  My hubby said for me to stay in for lunch instead of coming home.  Said I was safer at work.  I said "You need to decide where you are going" and he said I will be on the front porch with my camera rolling.  He is such a jerk!

Stay safe all in the path of these storms.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #588 on: March 02, 2012, 12:31:51 PM »

Morning Monkies   Blue Moon and Mere all our Monkeys that are in the path of all these tornado's Prayers you all stay safe. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: March 02, 2012, 01:07:33 PM »

Blue Moon.....Hi there....so glad that you stopped in.  Are you in a safe building?  I can picture your hubby on the front porch with a camera....my neighbor does that too.

Did you hear the weather channel recommending a helmet...!!  Like I have one available around here....lol. 

I have a basement, but right now I am set up in the bathroom without windows.  Have everything in there and will grab the computer and sit in the tub posting. 

Have been watching your area....fingers crossed, ladyfriend....hoping it misses all of us.   

Thank you Green Eyes and Miss Bee

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: March 02, 2012, 01:13:37 PM »

oops....first tornado watch which covers both of our areas.....they are concerned about louisville and lexington....i am concerned about our towns....lol.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #591 on: March 02, 2012, 01:30:52 PM »

I'm in the tornado zone too and the weather is really bad now. My dog's shaking like a leaf while climbing all over me. Geeezzz............ I hate this!! I'm very claustrophobic so I hate getting in the small bathroom downstairs, but I think it's the safest spot.......... no windows, interior walls and it's underground. There's lots of glass in there though and I can't see what's going on from there. I just want to swallow a couple of Valium and sleep through it!

They just announced the formation of one in Knoxville and it's headed this way.   

Stay safe you guys! What happened to the gentle snowflakes we SHOULD be seeing in February???   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #592 on: March 02, 2012, 01:32:42 PM »

oops....first tornado watch which covers both of our areas.....they are concerned about louisville and lexington....i am concerned about our towns....lol.

Where are you, Mere?  I'm in Kingsport which is upper East TN.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: March 02, 2012, 01:34:32 PM »

I am very concerned also.  They are saying we can leave work if we want to.  I think I might do that. 

CBB, yes the line of storms moving in your area is from the Huntsville area and moving up your way.  They came through here this morning but wasn't too bad.  Look to the west of KY.  The line is starting to build.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #594 on: March 02, 2012, 01:38:03 PM »

I am very concerned also.  They are saying we can leave work if we want to.  I think I might do that. 

CBB, yes the line of storms moving in your area is from the Huntsville area and moving up your way.  They came through here this morning but wasn't too bad.  Look to the west of KY.  The line is starting to build.

Thanks, Blue Moon! I'm trying to follow it on the weather channel. I'm worried about the clinic too, which is in Duffield, Va.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: March 02, 2012, 01:40:11 PM »

CBB....I am between you and Blue Moon about a mile off I-75.

I see the tornado warning around Knoxville.  Lets stay informed.

Got a helmet....lolol.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #596 on: March 02, 2012, 01:41:16 PM »

Blue Moon, Mere and CBB  Prayers you all stay safe. I agree CBB it's way to early for all this bad weather.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #597 on: March 02, 2012, 01:41:29 PM »

They were saying that Nashville is really in for it in a couple of hours.

Did I mention that I HATE this??? My son's in Gatlinburg right now at the Titanic Museum. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #598 on: March 02, 2012, 01:43:44 PM »

CBB....I am between you and Blue Moon about a mile off I-75.

I see the tornado warning around Knoxville.  Lets stay informed.

Got a helmet....lolol.

Awwww, Mere............... take a picture, won't you??   

If I haven't mentioned it before, it's really nice that you guys keep me from feeling so alone while being threatened by Mother Nature!!     
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: March 02, 2012, 01:45:26 PM »

Thanks, Blue Moon! I'm trying to follow it on the weather channel. I'm worried about the clinic too, which is in Duffield, Va.

They just dismissed Western KY Univ early.  Unheard of.  Doesn't help that they are starting spring break today.  They are closing schools early cause they don't want kids on the bus this afternoon during this outbreak.  I am going home and collect all my picture albums and put them in my closet and then try to make room for me and hubby (he thinks he will be sitting outside, we shall see).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.