March 29, 2024, 03:42:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #59 10/16/11 - 04/23/12  (Read 238499 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: March 02, 2012, 01:47:29 PM »

Blue Moon, Mere and CBB  Prayers you all stay safe. I agree CBB it's way to early for all this bad weather.  an angelic monkey

Thanks Green Eyes.  It is really a scary time.  Did you know it is suppose to snow here Sunday?  Go figure.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: March 02, 2012, 01:49:47 PM »

They were saying that Nashville is really in for it in a couple of hours.

Did I mention that I HATE this??? My son's in Gatlinburg right now at the Titanic Museum. 

I am just 60 miles north of Nashville.  What moves through there comes our way if it is from the South, but today it looks like it is forming to the Northwest (Illinois) and going to move down to the Southeast.  It is 78 degrees outside right now.  Not good.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #602 on: March 02, 2012, 01:51:10 PM »

Blue Moon, Mere and CBB  Prayers you all stay safe. I agree CBB it's way to early for all this bad weather.  an angelic monkey

Thanks Green Eyes.  It is really a scary time.  Did you know it is suppose to snow here Sunday?  Go figure.

Yeah! Snow Sunday here too!! Put some tacks on that porch and then dare him, Blue Moon!!

I join Blue Moon in saying "Hi and Thanks" to you GE!!   
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: March 02, 2012, 01:51:37 PM »

Okay I think these things can pop up at any time.....so, I think I will hold off on the
housework until I am sure there is a house....lol.

Also, my next decision is whether to move the car from under the tree and leave it out in the open....or put it into the detached garage which I think could go as easily as the barn.

Oh pooh....weatherman is saying that most people may want to stay on the first floor and stay in the bathroom (that's me)......but he highly recommends a basement location if there is one.
He didnt mention about basements that do not have a potty....lol.

CBB....I love knowing that you and Blue Moon are awake and watching all of this too.   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: March 02, 2012, 01:51:39 PM »

It's official, I am out of here at 1:00.  I don't know if I feel safer at home or not, not having a basement.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #605 on: March 02, 2012, 01:54:30 PM »

They were saying that Nashville is really in for it in a couple of hours.

Did I mention that I HATE this??? My son's in Gatlinburg right now at the Titanic Museum. 

I am just 60 miles north of Nashville.  What moves through there comes our way if it is from the South, but today it looks like it is forming to the Northwest (Illinois) and going to move down to the Southeast.  It is 78 degrees outside right now.  Not good.

The pattern isn't typical; I noticed that. I've lived here all my life and weather has always traveled Northeast from Nashville.... through Knoxville and then to us. This is confusing me..... not hard to do, I admit, but confusing just the same!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: March 02, 2012, 01:55:23 PM »

Hoping all will be safe!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #607 on: March 02, 2012, 01:58:01 PM »

Okay I think these things can pop up at any time.....so, I think I will hold off on the

Also, my next decision is whether to move the car from under the tree and leave it out in the open....or put it into the detached garage which I think could go as easily as the barn.

Oh pooh....weatherman is saying that most people may want to stay on the first floor and stay in the bathroom (that's me)......but he highly recommends a basement location if there is one.

CBB....I love knowing that you and Blue Moon are awake and watching all of this too.   

Well you can count on me being awake.................. I'm hyper alert and ready to jump through my skin. My dog just brushed me from behind and I shot straight up from my chair a good 10 inches from the floor!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #608 on: March 02, 2012, 01:59:26 PM »

Hoping all will be safe!!

MUFFY!!!

OK, all's well............... Muffy's here!   

She'll TELL those storms to leave us alone!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #609 on: March 02, 2012, 02:00:45 PM »

It's official, I am out of here at 1:00.  I don't know if I feel safer at home or not, not having a basement.

Blue Moon? Check out the most recent conditions before you get in a car, OK?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: March 02, 2012, 02:03:40 PM »

It is clear other than what is forming out to the west.  I can't leave yet until a "Manager" calls me back and I remote into his computer and clear security logs for him.  Of all the times for him to have a problem.  I am only waiting so long then I am gone.  I just went outside, it is so hot and humid.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: March 02, 2012, 02:05:23 PM »

Well you can count on me being awake.................. I'm hyper alert and ready to jump through my skin. My dog just brushed me from behind and I shot straight up from my chair a good 10 inches from the floor!   

Me too CBB.  This so reminds me of 1998 when the hail storm hit us.  Same conditions than as now.  I need to locate my "Baby" and see if he will stay at work.  His new car (Nissan 360Z) will need the garage and it is not going to get it.  Ha Ha.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #612 on: March 02, 2012, 02:05:34 PM »

It is clear other than what is forming out to the west.  I can't leave yet until a "Manager" calls me back and I remote into his computer and clear security logs for him.  Of all the times for him to have a problem.  I am only waiting so long then I am gone.  I just went outside, it is so hot and humid.

Less than 10 minutes ago it was like that here, but now the sky is grey and there's thunder and lightening. It's raining really hard. Check things, Blue Moon before you leave.... please!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: March 02, 2012, 02:11:00 PM »

Less than 10 minutes ago it was like that here, but now the sky is grey and there's thunder and lightening. It's raining really hard. Check things, Blue Moon before you leave.... please!

I promise I will make sure before I leave.  Still waiting on manager to call me back.  The clock is ticking.

I am out of here.  The manager is on a plane and can't get his message.  I will hook back up after I get home.

Be safe.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #614 on: March 02, 2012, 02:14:41 PM »

You too, Blue Moon........... BE SAFE!

I hope you can check back in when you're home, but regardless, just be safe!

Geez.............. sun's shining brightly again. This is beyond bizarre!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #615 on: March 02, 2012, 02:16:51 PM »

I'm going to take this little window of sunshine to grab some blankets and put them in that bathroom, then check in on the clinic. BRB!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: March 02, 2012, 02:20:35 PM »

Okay....now I am concerned....my town was just listed as one of the ones with a Torcon 9...!
The time for me to be concerned is from 4 - 9 p.m. EST

Just heard that one of the weather channel "stars" will be here....not a good sign.

Also just got an invite to go sit it out at the hospital....that means help out as needed.  Thinking about it.  Lots of glass at the hospital.

CBB and Blue Moon...bet we will have some issues with our computers....If AOL doesn't fade out on me, the aircard probably will....lol

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: March 02, 2012, 02:35:19 PM »

Will be off for a few minutes while I change out computers and move car and stow garbage cans...We have had sun off and on and the temp is 63, humidity is 84%.

Another thing I used to do before hurricanes....take pictures of all rooms....thinking about it.

a lake wind advisory, a tornado watch, a flash flood watch

Sure hope those weathermen know what they are talking about....I am an old lady....lol.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #618 on: March 02, 2012, 02:42:17 PM »

Mere, I'm using the calm to get a few things done as well. There's a 90% chance that Nashville will see a tornado before this day is over. I'll check back. Things have calmed right now, but I'm under the watch until 8:00pm Eastern. I've got a little one to pick up and am trying to decide whether to go ahead and get him.

I'll be back.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #619 on: March 02, 2012, 02:46:11 PM »

CBB, Mere and Blue Moon and any other Monkeys in the path of the tornado's. Please let us know you are okay when all is over. Prayers for you all.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.