March 28, 2024, 02:52:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #59 10/16/11 - 04/23/12  (Read 238363 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: March 02, 2012, 02:48:43 PM »

CBB, Mere and Blue Moon and any other Monkeys in the path of the tornado's. Please let us know you are okay when all is over. Prayers for you all.  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: March 02, 2012, 03:01:34 PM »

CBB, Mere and Blue Moon and any other Monkeys in the path of the tornado's. Please let us know you are okay when all is over. Prayers for you all.  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

Be safe everyone! 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: March 02, 2012, 03:05:20 PM »

I am back home now.  My gas light came on and had to stop and fill up.  Geeze, what a time for that to happen.  The wind is gusting at 35mph and the temp is 80 degrees.  I see the line forming in western Kentucky at Paducah.  We are under a tornado watch til 8:00pm.  I am going to start packing up all my pictures and albums and put them in the closet.  I like Mere, not going to clean house til I see if it is still standing.  May go and check on my elderly neighbors and see if they want to come over to my home.  They are both in their 80's.  It would kill me if I lost either one of them as they are like my parents to me.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: March 02, 2012, 04:11:49 PM »

Back....car moved....the sky is weird....the gas tank is full....the torcon is 9

Blue Moon good idea to move valuables to a closet.  I put stuff into my biggest rolling suitcase and it is in the bathroom too.  If my kids could only see me now....lol.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: March 02, 2012, 04:26:03 PM »

Back....car moved....the sky is weird....the gas tank is full....the torcon is 9

Blue Moon good idea to move valuables to a closet.  I put stuff into my biggest rolling suitcase and it is in the bathroom too.  If my kids could only see me now....lol.

Done!  I just talked to my brother who is across the river from Louisville and they are being pounded.  Told me he would call me later, they were going into a shelter.  His daughter is in the basement at the hospital in Louisville.  It is bad there.  We are starting to have some development and it is getting into late afternoon and now saying into the dark at around 8pm.  Still in "9" torcon.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: March 02, 2012, 04:36:00 PM »

I am hearing that there is a large storm going through Louisville.  Think anyone in the basement of the hospital should be safe and secure.

Looks like you all have at least a storm heading your way.

I see that the alarms have been going on in Louisville.

So far we are very windy and strange skys....nothing big yet.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: March 02, 2012, 04:41:25 PM »

I am hearing that there is a large storm going through Louisville.  Think anyone in the basement of the hospital should be safe and secure.

Yea, hospital would be safe.  My brother is right across the river and it is worse on his side than Louisville.  Our storms are coming up from out of Nashville and west of Nashville.  They are starting to head up our way.  Sky is really dark and wind is very strong. 

CBB, you are in the "9" torn con tonight so keep yourself alert.  Mere, you are in that zone also.  These are very dangerous storms moving into the area.  They are saying this is the worse outbreak since I think 1972.  I remember that outbreak.  Very bad and lots of deaths.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: March 02, 2012, 04:45:16 PM »

Yea, hospital would be safe.  My brother is right across the river and it is worse on his side than Louisville.  Our storms are coming up from out of Nashville and west of Nashville.  They are starting to head up our way.  Sky is really dark and wind is very strong. 

CBB, you are in the "9" torn con tonight so keep yourself alert.  Mere, you are in that zone also.  These are very dangerous storms moving into the area.  They are saying this is the worse outbreak since I think 1972.  I remember that outbreak.  Very bad and lots of deaths.

We have a warning that they expect ping-pong size hail.  No wonder it is getting dark outside.  It is getting close so if I disappear that is reason why.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: March 02, 2012, 04:53:35 PM »

Is he near Marysville, Indiana?

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: March 02, 2012, 04:58:43 PM »

Blue Moon and CBB....I am having trouble with my computer....in case I drop out. 

I do intend to hang in as I think there are a few more hours of this.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: March 02, 2012, 04:59:00 PM »

Is he near Marysville, Indiana?

No, Clarksville, Indiana

Our sirens just started going off.  Hubby is at the door (not outside on porch).

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #631 on: March 02, 2012, 05:26:31 PM »

OMG  Just read where Merrysville was wiped out from Tornado. Prayers for you all.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #632 on: March 02, 2012, 05:27:43 PM »

OMG  Just read where Marysville was wiped out from Tornado. Prayers for you all.
self edit

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: March 02, 2012, 05:31:19 PM »

Please, all of you in the vicinity of the storms take cover if you even THINK a storm is near.  Stay inside, take cover.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: March 02, 2012, 05:34:57 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/category/101735/storm-5-radar-southeast-us
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: March 02, 2012, 05:36:21 PM »

OMG  Just read where Merrysville was wiped out from Tornado. Prayers for you all.

Not far from my brother.  I cannot get hold of him.  Last he told me he was taking shelter.

We are still under the gun.  Tornado passed over us and was spotted about 5 miles from us.  So far we are in good shape but not out of the woods yet.  Another one moving in with lots of wind.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: March 02, 2012, 05:44:59 PM »

Mere they are heading your way.  They are coming through at 70mph or faster.  They are moving through one after another.  The winds are extremely strong.  So far everything is still standing.  One is moving through Edmonton toward your direction and that is the one that had a tornado in it.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: March 02, 2012, 05:47:59 PM »

Deciding to move from bathroom to basement...!!! 

Blue Moon so glad to hear that you are safe.  Have you had hail?

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: March 02, 2012, 05:49:27 PM »

Deciding to move from bathroom to basement...!!! 

Blue Moon so glad to hear that you are safe.  Have you had hail?

We had a little with this last one that moved through.  I think the cold front has moved through and it is cooler out so we are about out of the woods.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: March 02, 2012, 05:50:18 PM »

CBB, keep your eye out, you are in the "9" zone also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.