March 29, 2024, 01:59:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #59 10/16/11 - 04/23/12  (Read 238486 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #660 on: March 02, 2012, 08:30:21 PM »

So glad that you have made it thru today Blue Moon. And that Mere's in her basement safe. Hopefully nothing terrible is happening up stairs.  Prayers for CBB's safety and she will be able to let us know she is okay.

Still haven't heard anything from a couple of our Alabama Monkeys. Hoping to hear they are safe.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: March 02, 2012, 08:39:11 PM »

Hi friends....I am back upstairs....I think the man just said there were 78 tornadoes today...wow.

There is some damage here according to a few phone calls....but think I will wait until I see it sometime tomorrow.  Not anything like Indiana had....that is awful.  Search and rescue is
happening now.

Will check back soon.

Stay safe Mere, glad you are ok for now.  Don't let your guard down.  Get a better setup in your basement, lol, you need a comfy chair.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #662 on: March 02, 2012, 11:14:43 PM »

Evening Monkeys Prayers for all our Monkeys.  Just received a request from Northern Rose seems she is having problems getting on the SM and ask me to tell you that she sends  Prayers and hopes all are safe.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: March 02, 2012, 11:23:50 PM »

Kingsport is getting pounded. I sure hope CBB is safe and sound.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: March 02, 2012, 11:33:54 PM »

Hi....so glad to see you all again.

There was a touchdown in my county....three dead and many
injuried.

Busy night at the hospital.

Weather channel has reported on this area a couple of times.

CBB.....where are you?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: March 02, 2012, 11:37:02 PM »

injuried.

CBB.....where are you?

I am so sorry to hear that.  Are you and your home o.k.?

I am worried about CBB also.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #666 on: March 02, 2012, 11:39:57 PM »

So glad that you guys are okay. I pray CBB is safe. It's been a very stressful day for you all. I thank God you all safe.

Blue Moon how's your brother?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: March 02, 2012, 11:40:17 PM »

injuried.

CBB.....where are you?

I think the house is just fine.  The tornado that touched down was about 5 miles north of me....
actually went right down 80 just as you said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: March 02, 2012, 11:42:59 PM »

So glad that you guys are okay. I pray CBB is safe. It's been a very stressful day for you all. I thank God you all safe.

I talked to him earlier.  He is o.k.  Merrysville, Indiana is just 10 miles west of him.  He was lucky this time.  He lives in a mobile home so he decided to stay at work until this was over.  I am glad he did.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: March 02, 2012, 11:43:43 PM »

Thank you for watching out for us. 

I hear that two houses collapsed and that a trailer park was hit.....many traumatic injuries.
Will wait until daylight and see what the local TV stations have to say.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: March 02, 2012, 11:45:14 PM »

injuried.

CBB.....where are you?

I think the house is just fine.  The tornado that touched down was about 5 miles north of me....
actually went right down 80 just as you said.

Wow, that one traveled a long, long ways.  It started out around logan county, came through here, did some damaged in Glasgow, on to Edmonton and it made it across the state of you.  I think they said at least 20 people have died from these storms.  Unreal.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #671 on: March 02, 2012, 11:48:30 PM »

I talked to him earlier.  He is o.k.  Merrysville, Indiana is just 10 miles west of him.  He was lucky this time.  He lives in a mobile home so he decided to stay at work until this was over.  I am glad he did.

Glad he is okay. Really glad he stayed at work.  I love my home but you are right mobile Homes aren't worth much in these kind of storms.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: March 02, 2012, 11:50:04 PM »

Well....is it bedtime?  I am worn out...lol.
I will see if there is any good news tomorrow and will put up a link or two that covers
what happened here.
Thanks for being such good weather friends...!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: March 02, 2012, 11:51:28 PM »

Well....is it bedtime?  I am worn out...lol.
I will see if there is any good news tomorrow and will put up a link or two that covers
what happened here.
Thanks for being such good weather friends...!

Sleep tight.  I think I am going to bed soon. I am physically exhausted.  I sure would feel better if CBB checked in.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #674 on: March 02, 2012, 11:51:37 PM »

Thank you for watching out for us. 

I hear that two houses collapsed and that a trailer park was hit.....many traumatic injuries.
Will wait until daylight and see what the local TV stations have to say.

Mere I have been right there with you guys in spirit. Glad your home is okay. If this weather keeps up you really need to take a chair down to the basement and some blankets.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: March 02, 2012, 11:53:47 PM »

Ya know the bad part is Spring is not here yet.  Our bad storms are usually April, May and part of June.  It is going to be a long season.  It got up to 82 degrees here before the storms hit.  That tied a record for us for this time of year.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #676 on: March 02, 2012, 11:54:07 PM »

Good Night Mere and Blue Moon You guys deserve a good nights rest after today. I pray CBB will be able to check in later tonight.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: March 03, 2012, 12:06:02 AM »

When I talked to my brother in Indiana he asked me if I knew where our older brother was.  I said NO I don't.  He said he is on his way to Townsend (Smokies) and I said "He is frigging crazy?  He is driving right into these storms"  Well he called me about an hour ago and I asked him if he had lost his mind.  He said they made it o.k. but it was really storming there.  Some in my family are just not right!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #678 on: March 03, 2012, 12:07:02 AM »

I'm here............. I just can't do this again. Honestly, I've developed a real fear of storms, and I HATE THEM!!

Is everyone OK?? 

It looks like it's mostly over....THANK GOD!!! I've been in that little bathroom for a long time with a shivering, terrified dog and a 3 year old. The room just kept getting smaller and smaller. Lights went out and I had a candle and a cell phone. John's Dad has been in the hospital for 3 weeks and he's staying with him tonight, but I had him on the cell phone for most of it.

I feel like I've run a marathon!!   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: March 03, 2012, 12:09:40 AM »

I'm here............. I just can't do this again. Honestly, I've developed a real fear of storms, and I HATE THEM!!

Is everyone OK?? 

It looks like it's mostly over....THANK GOD!!! I've been in that little bathroom for a long time with a shivering, terrified dog and a 3 year old. The room just kept getting smaller and smaller. Lights went out and I had a candle and a cell phone. John's Dad has been in the hospital for 3 weeks and he's staying with him tonight, but I had him on the cell phone for most of it.

I feel like I've run a marathon!!   

I am so glad you checked in before I went to bed.  I was worried.  I know what you mean.  I hate night storms.  I feel so isolated and alone.  I am scared of storms anymore also.  I feel like I have been drug through the mill and back!  Did you have tornadoes?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.