March 28, 2024, 09:01:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #59 10/16/11 - 04/23/12  (Read 238391 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: April 13, 2012, 10:50:56 PM »

A little fun 'golf' style.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/sports/VIDEO-Bubba-Watson-Music-Video-20120409-pm-pk

The Golf Boys featuring Bubba Watson, Ben Crane, Rickie Fowler, & Hunter Mahan.

Good guys!! Rickie and Hunter went to Okie State and both Hunter and Ben are from Dallas, so I feel a kindred spirit. Bubba was inspiring at the Masters -- I noticed Rickie Fowler hugging him @ the 18th green. (This was before I was aware of the video). Oklahoma State and Georgia have battled for the NCAA Golf Championship for some time --- I guess Mahan and Fowler and Bubba are very friendly rivals!! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: April 14, 2012, 08:44:56 PM »

Sendind prayers to OK monkeys.  Large tornado on ground right now just outside Dacoma

http://kfor.com/on-air/live-streaming/
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: April 14, 2012, 09:14:18 PM »

Sendind prayers to OK monkeys.  Large tornado on ground right now just outside Dacoma

http://kfor.com/on-air/live-streaming/
Thankyou NR, skies are really getting ugly here in N. Texas.  I haven't seen the news yet this evening whether we are going to have any of it flow into Texas tonite or not.

GE & I just got home from an afternoon with JSM & CC, she was skating in competition and she was absolutely gorgeous, she is doing so well with her skating everyone is so proud of her!

We will keep everyone posted if the weather gets rough here, would love the rain but never want to encounter a twister thats for sure.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: April 14, 2012, 09:43:41 PM »

I know I posted a picture of when my dog had her surgery and I wanted to post a picture for everyone to remember her by.  Today our dog Angelina passed away.  Special thanks to Klaas for making this picture for me.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #944 on: April 14, 2012, 09:48:41 PM »

I know I posted a picture of when my dog had her surgery and I wanted to post a picture for everyone to remember her by.  Today our dog Angelina passed away.  Special thanks to Klaas for making this picture for me.

I am so sorry San. Prayers for you all. It is so hard when we lose our beloved fur babies. Lovely picture Klaas.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: April 14, 2012, 09:52:46 PM »

I am so sorry San. Prayers for you all. It is so hard when we lose our beloved fur babies. Lovely picture Klaas.  an angelic monkey

Thank you Green Eyes.  She was a pitbull and everyone just loved her.  She was very friendly.  She would bark at people going by and if they stopped and talked to her she would roll over...lol.   So much for protecting the house 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: April 14, 2012, 09:55:08 PM »

I'm sorry San.  RIP Angelina  an angelic monkey  Sweet face in her photo.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: April 14, 2012, 11:20:22 PM »

So very sorry, San.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: April 14, 2012, 11:22:22 PM »

Thank you Green Eyes.  She was a pitbull and everyone just loved her.  She was very friendly.  She would bark at people going by and if they stopped and talked to her she would roll over...lol.   So much for protecting the house 

Sounds like such a wonderful dog, San.  I am sure you are going to miss her.

Great picture, Klaas.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: April 14, 2012, 11:26:03 PM »

Thanks Muffy and Bearly.  She lived a good life and that's all I could have asked for.  I knew she only had a little time left so I was prepared for the worst.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #950 on: April 14, 2012, 11:58:08 PM »

I'm so sorry San, I know how hard it is.   Crying or Very sad  (((HUGS)))

Rest in Peace, Angelina   an angelic monkey

Klaas did a great job on the tribute picture for her!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: April 15, 2012, 07:49:20 AM »

San, I am so sorry for your loss.
I had a pit bull once and he was the same way -- so friendly.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #952 on: April 15, 2012, 02:41:41 PM »

Oh, San. I'm so very sorry. Please know you have a whole bunch of arms that are reaching out to you and wishing we could just change it so that Angelina would still be with you and be full of health. You're in my thoughts and prayers, and I too want to comment on what a lovely tribute picture Klaas made for your beloved furbaby. Hugs from me to you, San. 

A Dog for Jesus
(Where dogs go when they die)

I wish someone had given Jesus a dog.
As loyal and loving as mine.
To sleep by His manger and gaze in His eyes
And adore Him for being divine.

As our Lord grew to manhood His faithful dog,
Would have followed Him all through the day.
While He preached to the crowds and made the sick well
And knelt in the garden to pray.
It is sad to remember that Christ went away.
To face death alone and apart.
With no tender dog following close behind,
To comfort its Master's Heart.
And when Jesus rose on that Easter morn,
How happy He would have been,
As His dog kissed His hand and barked it's delight,
For The One who died for all men.

Well, the Lord has a dog now, I just sent Him mine,
The old pal so dear to me.
And I smile through my tears on this first day alone,
Knowing they're in eternity.
Day after day, the whole day through,
Wherever my road inclined,
Four feet said, "Wait, I'm coming with you!"
And trotted along behind.

Rudyard Kipling
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: April 15, 2012, 11:20:33 PM »

Thank you TM, Sister and CBB for your kind words.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: April 16, 2012, 08:22:54 AM »

It's so nice to hear you say that everyone loved your Angelina. She gave and she got and I'm glad she had such a good and full life.
You are in my thoughts.   an angelic monkey
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: April 16, 2012, 12:38:07 PM »

Thanks Muffy and Bearly.  She lived a good life and that's all I could have asked for.  I knew she only had a little time left so I was prepared for the worst.
I am sure she had a great life - and you will miss her.  My condolences to you - Caddie
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: April 16, 2012, 12:52:54 PM »

I join with the others with my condolences for the loss of your precious Angelina.  Some people don't understand how animal lovers can get so attached to their animals.  I say that an animal lover is a people lover and would never do the horrific things to either animals or people. 

Dogs are my favorite -- they wiggle right into my heart and take me over.  I have 9 dogs -- two rescues from a kill shelter, two senior blue heelers who were given up by their owners:  one is blind, the other just has bad arthritis in her hips.  The others, except our male Chihuahua who was born on my husband's lap on 9/9/99, are dogs that my kids have brought home to me because they knew I couldn't say no. 

Our tiny female Chi, the mother the our make, just died last summer and we were in mourning for a long time.  I was out of town and my husband didn't even tell me until I got home because he didn't want to upset me. 

Sorry to be so long -- just wanted you to know that others are feeling the same heartbreak of the loss of a furry baby as you are.   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: April 17, 2012, 07:42:54 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 09:19:25 PM by klaasend » Logged
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #958 on: April 18, 2012, 10:52:47 PM »

Love her, hate her, Nancy Grace can make fun of herself.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/348744/raising-hope-inside-probe

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: April 20, 2012, 02:25:00 PM »

Good afternoon friends !
I was discharged yesterday after another hospital stay for respiratory issues.
6 days inpatient, and the Dr. fels I am stable enough to come  home on oxygen 24 - 7, &
also meds, and breathing treatments every 4 hours.

Feb. was respiratory failure. The present is bialateral pneumonia.

I will be 60 in June, have had smoked 1 pack a day for 40 years.
We see the ads against the health effects of smoking, we read about them.
I am a poster child at my age for the years of prior abuse.

My message to u is this, STOP ! STOP before u experience adverse effects from the nicotine.
Previously being highly addicted to smoking, I know it is possible to drop the habit.
Cold turkey, nicotine patches, gum, or.................CHINESE ACUPUNTURE for smoking cessation
are all options.

Please lift me up in your prayers for a fast recovery and restored health. I have too many things I want to do yet !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.