March 28, 2024, 09:12:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #59 10/16/11 - 04/23/12  (Read 238395 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: April 20, 2012, 05:20:07 PM »

Lake Erie Princess, sending you many prayers to you for a speedy and full recovery! an angelic monkey
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: April 20, 2012, 05:24:34 PM »

Mzzz Bee, thank you for posting the transcript of the Zimmerman Bond Hearing in the Transcript area.  I was getting ready to post it--you beat me to it!  You're fast!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: April 20, 2012, 05:49:16 PM »

Mzzz Bee, thank you for posting the transcript of the Zimmerman Bond Hearing in the Transcript area.  I was getting ready to post it--you beat me to it!  You're fast!   

Oopsie!  I'm sorry for jumping ahead of you grace-land!      Some are not aware how helpful it is when they post something important not only in the main thread, but also in the support threads if they're available, so we can find it for future reference.  I just know we're going to be going back in the future to look at the transcript and that's why I quoted your post and put it in "Transcripts" right after I read it.   Great information grace-land and it's good to know you're helping build the support threads for future reference.  It takes an extra step or too, but it's well worth it imo.  And speaking of steps, I'll try not to step on your toes the next time.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: April 20, 2012, 11:07:15 PM »

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: April 21, 2012, 07:27:50 AM »

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VViC0UgLE7A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How awesome!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: April 21, 2012, 07:38:01 AM »

Good afternoon friends !
I was discharged yesterday after another hospital stay for respiratory issues.
6 days inpatient, and the Dr. fels I am stable enough to come  home on oxygen 24 - 7, &
also meds, and breathing treatments every 4 hours.

Feb. was respiratory failure. The present is bialateral pneumonia.

I will be 60 in June, have had smoked 1 pack a day for 40 years.
We see the ads against the health effects of smoking, we read about them.
I am a poster child at my age for the years of prior abuse.

My message to u is this, STOP ! STOP before u experience adverse effects from the nicotine.
Previously being highly addicted to smoking, I know it is possible to drop the habit.
Cold turkey, nicotine patches, gum, or.................CHINESE ACUPUNTURE for smoking cessation
are all options.

Please lift me up in your prayers for a fast recovery and restored health. I have too many things I want to do yet !

Sorry for the horrible ordeal you've been through lep.  Prayers for a speedy recovery.  an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: April 21, 2012, 08:33:13 AM »

Good afternoon friends !
6 days inpatient, and the Dr. fels I am stable enough to come  home on oxygen 24 - 7, &

My message to u is this, STOP ! STOP before u experience adverse effects from the nicotine.
Previously being highly addicted to smoking, I know it is possible to drop the habit.
Cold turkey, nicotine patches, gum, or.................CHINESE ACUPUNTURE for smoking cessation
are all options.

Please lift me up in your prayers for a fast recovery and restored health. I have too many things I want to do yet !

I've added you to my prayer list LEP.  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: April 21, 2012, 11:15:42 PM »

Thanks Muffy and Bearly.  She lived a good life and that's all I could have asked for.  I knew she only had a little time left so I was prepared for the worst.

Looked at her again, she is really a beautiful dog.  She looks like she has a smile on her face.  You must have taken good care of her, she looks like she came from a happy home.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: April 21, 2012, 11:41:10 PM »

Thanks Muffy and Bearly.  She lived a good life and that's all I could have asked for.  I knew she only had a little time left so I was prepared for the worst.

Looked at her again, she is really a beautiful dog.  She looks like she has a smile on her face.  You must have taken good care of her, she looks like she came from a happy home.

She was always happy Bearly.  Even when we got all the new pups she was really good with them.  She was especially fond of Ruby.  When we first got Ruby the other dogs snubbed her and Ruby wanted to play with them so bad and they just wouldn't play with her.  Angelina stepped up to the plate and played all day with Ruby.  It was comical to see.  Angelina would roll on her back and Ruby would jump on her stomach and they would play.  I have a video of them playing and when I find it I will try and post it.  I have a video of Ruby and Angelina playing tug of war with a pull toy the day before she died.  It's funny because they are both sitting there an just pulling it a little and neither was budging.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #969 on: April 22, 2012, 04:50:03 PM »

Good afternoon friends !

are all options.

You're in my prayers, LEP. I'm praying for a full recovery and restoration to perfect health.   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: April 22, 2012, 09:08:47 PM »

CBB, back in 2009 when me and hubby were traveling around your area to all the courthouses looking up old records back in the early 1800's we went to Blowing Rock NC and came through the Watauga area and stopped in a little town in Carter County called Elizabethton.  We were in awe of this little town and how picturesque it was sitting amid all the beautiful mountains and streams.  We came through the town and cross the Doe River and looked over and saw an old covered bridge.  I told hubby to pull over into the parking lot at the picnic area and we walked over to the bridge and crossed it to the other side and came back.  It was a beautiful little town and I just loved the covered bridge and told my hubby that this little town could be exactly the place I would find my ancestors in and he said "No Way, they were in Jefferson Co. not Carter Co."  I just found 2 more deeds for my ancestors and they are in this little town in Carter Co.  I emailed a guy in Carter Co. from Rootsweb who volunteers to get copies of deeds/court records and he is going to email them to me next week.  I am so excited to find these missing records.

This has been a real trip for me tracing my ancestors from New York to New Jersey to Pennsylvania to Shenandoah Co., Virginia to Tennessee and here to Kentucky and beyond. 

All my hubby can say is "Well, I guess we will be going back to Elizabethton in the next few weeks".  I told him "Of Course!"   Monkey Devil!

(I was going to post the picture of the covered bridge but couldn't find where to download it--I thought it used to be here when posting a reply)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: April 22, 2012, 09:59:58 PM »

Very interesting and exciting for you Blue Moon!  I'd love to see the picture of the covered bridge! 

(I was going to post the picture of the covered bridge but couldn't find where to download it--I thought it used to be here when posting a reply)

You'll need to upload your photo  to photobucket, flickr, imageshack, imgur or other image hosting site and then you'll be able to post it here.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: April 22, 2012, 10:29:14 PM »

Very interesting and exciting for you Blue Moon!  I'd love to see the picture of the covered bridge! 

You'll need to upload your photo  to photobucket, flickr, imageshack, imgur or other image hosting site and then you'll be able to post it here.

O.K. I have them downloaded to photobucket, what's next?  (Thanks San)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: April 22, 2012, 10:30:49 PM »

O.K. I have them downloaded to photobucket, what's next?  (Thanks San)

Also, do I need to resize the picture?

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: April 22, 2012, 10:34:42 PM »

Let me try this and see if it works---someone save me if the picture is too big!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: April 22, 2012, 10:50:30 PM »

WOW beautiful Bluemoon! 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: April 22, 2012, 10:56:06 PM »

WOW beautiful Bluemoon! 

Klaas, would I need to resize the picture to make it a lot smaller before posting?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 23, 2012, 09:37:33 AM »

WOW beautiful Bluemoon! 

Klaas, would I need to resize the picture to make it a lot smaller before posting?

Normally I make pictures a little smaller because some people have smaller monitors and it makes it easier for them.  The size you posted is fine for me though cause I have a good size monitor.  You can resize in photobucket.  Maybe you can give it a try when you have time.  Photobucket actually makes it very easy to do.  Just click on the Edit Album button and it will give you some options. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: April 23, 2012, 01:37:44 PM »

Bluemoon that picture is beautiful.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: April 23, 2012, 01:42:19 PM »

That picture is now the background on my computer. It looks nice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.