April 19, 2024, 06:27:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #859 6/13 - 8/28/11  (Read 542966 times)
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: June 27, 2011, 12:42:10 AM »

Please pray for my family. My grandaughter, her husband and their two boys, 12 and 5 were killed this morning in a wreck. Someone rear ended them and their car caught on fire.

I just said a prayer, I am sorry for your loss. Sad
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #201 on: June 27, 2011, 03:11:31 AM »

Link to SuzieQ's message about her family tragedy that happened Sunday morning in the prayer request thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=21.msg1413206#msg1413206

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: June 27, 2011, 03:22:09 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: June 27, 2011, 12:29:25 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/06/den-caso-%E2%80%9Cpoentje%E2%80%9D-material-investigativo-a-yega/

Papiamentu translation:

in caso “poentje” material investigativo owing to arrive

publication: saturday, 25 june 2011.

categoria: general y will can have luz at horizonte

oranjestad.(aan) for some day table of redaccion owing to give investigadornan all oportunidad for they continua buscando for soluciona caso poentje castro. as is conoci for some month end till still the caso keto bay is bao of investigacion sperando on material cu owing to wordo send in exterior. now cu — according fuentenan — recientemente owing to enter material cual will can very important relaciona cu the investigacionnan andando, do not exclui cu will can is deal of one or more cell blackberry in cual will can owing to succeed achieve dato’s cu will port owing to of extremely important cu can help inmensamente for soluciona the caso of productor of the declaration of policy very popular n“un day in bida”.
world faradulero ansioso wanted for her caso of asesinato of “poentje castro” wordo soluciona.
esun or esnan meti cu owing to comete the acto cruel the night or marduga tirando “poentje” in cura of his cas y near of his pickup y consecuentemente owing to come haye dead, till still is desconoci.

autoridad owing to listen y interoga one cantidad of person fuera apparently will owing to enter cantidad of tip.

now cu cierto material owing to enter, investigadornan will can have more caminda for coba y arrive more close for soluciona the caso for evita the become one cold case.

speranza is cu the material cu at last owing to arrive will can guia the investigadornan for tanto family of poentje y his amigonan can breathe cu the capitulo is close. one live human ranca cruelmente is painful y for condena.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: June 27, 2011, 12:36:51 PM »

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-tvhighlights27-20110627,0,1324593.story

Monday's TV highlights

June 27, 2011

::snipping2::

Vanished With Beth Holloway: This new episode investigates the case of a couple who vanished from the streets of downtown Philadelphia and the case of a teenage paperboy becomes the first milk-carton-kid (10 p.m. Lifetime).

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: June 27, 2011, 11:02:13 PM »

http://www.almerevandaag.nl/nieuws/almere/article9905621.ece/%E2%80%98Criminelen-zijn-net-wilde-dieren%E2%80%99

Google translation

"Criminals are like wild animals"
Published on June 25, 11, 19:54 Last updated June 25, 11, 19:55

ALMERE / ODEKE DE JONG -,, a crime reporter's work is like that of an animal trainer. Every day you step into the arena with lions. That works well, but you should always be vigilant.''John van den Heuvel gave this afternoon fifty library visitors a glimpse into his life as a crime reporter for the Telegraph. He did that casually. But, he stressed, if he does not work to his. It's too dangerous. 'The people I write about are like wild animals.''

The crime reporter had last year in regular contact with Joran van der Sloot, who is currently trapped in Peru on suspicion of the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Flores. Van der Sloot is also associated with the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway in Aruba. When asked by a visitor or Joran is not just impaired, van den Heuvel responds very diplomatic. ,, There's a screw loose on the guy. Without the psychologist from the cold ground to hang out, I dare say he shows signs of a classic psychopath. "He also describes him as" a smart guy who can adapt "

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: June 28, 2011, 12:56:07 AM »

Coming up on a Motion to Compel hearing on Wednesday the 29th in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  Lots of docs just filed.  I haven't had time to get or go thru them all but this part did catch my eye.  Satish still a full time student  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: June 28, 2011, 02:41:12 AM »

Soooo...Satish is still in high school.    Monkey Devil!

http://www.enjoyaruba.com/education/high_school.htm

Education

High School

Colegio EPI Sector Tecnico
Address: Seroe Blanco z/n
Phone: 5822943 / 5838830

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: June 28, 2011, 04:02:06 AM »

http://www.epiaruba.com/

The Colegio EPI's vocational education in Aruba, founded in August 1997 after a merger of four schools. These schools provide education at level 3 and 4 and the following units: Unit  Salubridad & Servicio , Unit  Economia , Unit  Hospitality & Tourism (English) and Unit  Ciencia & Tecnologia . In total, you can choose from 12 regular programs namely: Pharmacy Assistant, Nursing, Care, Welfare, Administration, Secretarial, Hospitality Management, Culinary Arts, Certified Cook, Architecture, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: June 28, 2011, 01:02:22 PM »

Page 4 - "Deepak suffers from depression, mental anguish, loss of reputation, shame, mortification,
hurt feelings, and other mental and emotional distress."

Page 38 - "Satish suffers from depression, mental anguish, loss of reputation, shame, mortification,

Jeanette Van Vuurden is Deepak and Satishs' psychologist and she is going to give her
deposition on June 14, 2011.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: June 28, 2011, 01:23:33 PM »

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Jeanette/Van+vuurden

Jeanette Van Vuurden

Jeanette Van Vuurden
Master in Clinic Psychology at Goverment
Aruba Hospital & Health Care
Current
Connections
16 connections

Jeanette Van Vuurden's Experience

Master in Clinic Psychology
Goverment
Hospital & Health Care industry
Currently holds this position

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: June 28, 2011, 01:41:55 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/people/Jeanette-van-Vuurden/827315998

Jeanette van Vuurden

Worked at Land Aruba (Clinic Psychologist)Studied at University of the Andes, Colombia

Education and Work

Employers   
Land Aruba
Clinic Psychologist

College   
University of the Andes, Colombia
Class of 1987

High School   
Openbaar Atheneum
Class of 1978

Activities and Interests

Other   
Treasure Quest

Basic Information

Sex   Female

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: June 28, 2011, 07:54:44 PM »

Jeanette Van Vuurden

Jeanette Van Vuurden
Current
Connections
16 connections

Goverment

Master in Clinic Psychology at Goverment Connections

I wonder what kind of school that is?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: June 28, 2011, 08:58:01 PM »

Page 4 - "Deepak suffers from depression, mental anguish, loss of reputation, shame, mortification,

Page 38 - "Satish suffers from depression, mental anguish, loss of reputation, shame, mortification,

Jeanette Van Vuurden is Deepak and Satishs' psychologist and she is going to give her
deposition on June 14, 2011.

IIRC  Deepak had lost everything...was empty...before the broadcast...at least that is what he told Jaime. Of course this was also before he was pictured at Carlos and Charlies with Freddy.

In the initial interrogatories they had not yet sought counseling or been diagnosed with anything.  Both were still working.

I remember because I thought...well, it's going to be hard to prove injury...especially to the tune of millions. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: June 28, 2011, 08:58:39 PM »

Jeanette Van Vuurden

Jeanette Van Vuurden
Current
Connections
16 connections

Goverment

HMO
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: June 29, 2011, 06:58:54 PM »

Jeanette Van Vuurden

Jeanette Van Vuurden
Current
Connections
16 connections

Goverment

HMO

Buckeye!!!!! HA HA HA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: June 30, 2011, 02:58:46 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: June 30, 2011, 08:59:29 PM »

This may not mean a thing, just found it interesting.   

(Am I slipping into the twilight zone?)    Monkey Devil!

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/russine-van-deutekom-van-vuurden/36/139/3b5

russine van deutekom - van vuurden

Dental Hygienist at Tandartsen praktijk M E Ho Kang You
Aruba

Current
Dental Hygienist at Tandartsen praktijk M E Ho Kang You

Past
Dental Hygienist at dental office H. Hagens

Education
Universiteit voor Tandheelkunde / Opleiding voor Mondhygienisten

Connections
2 connections

russine van deutekom - van vuurden's Experience

Dental Hygienist
Tandartsen praktijk M E Ho Kang You
1985 – Present (26 years)

Dental Hygienist
dental office H. Hagens
1983 – 2005 (22 years)

russine van deutekom - van vuurden's Education

Universiteit voor Tandheelkunde / Opleiding voor Mondhygienisten
HBO
1981 – 1983

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: June 30, 2011, 09:01:58 PM »

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/maricela-van-vuurden/28/49/500

maricela van vuurden
administration at Ministerio Publico
Aruba Government Administration

Current
administration at Ministerio Publico
Connections
1 connection
maricela van vuurden's Experience

administration
Ministerio Publico
Government Administration industry

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: July 01, 2011, 12:13:06 AM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-has-a-screw-loose/zlWm4_SoO0q_DDnutERyIg.cspx

Van der Sloot has a "screw loose."

Published: 6/28 8:54 am Share Updated: 6/28 3:46 pm

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) - Dutch reporter makes his living covering sensational crimes, but according to Dutch newspaper Almere Vandaag his work is more like an animal trainer.

The newspaper quotes van den Heuvel, who has heavily covered Joran van der Sloot's cases across several contintents, as likening criminals to wild, dangerous animals.

Asked specifically about van der Sloot, van den Heuvel said "There's a screw loose on the guy. Without the psychologist from the cold ground to hang out, I dare say he shows signs of a classic psychopath. "He also describes him as" a smart guy who can adapt. "

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.