April 26, 2024, 10:07:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #859 6/13 - 8/28/11  (Read 543263 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: July 01, 2011, 01:53:50 AM »

Justice for Natalee! 

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: July 01, 2011, 11:36:32 AM »

http://www.aruba.com/news/entertainment/aiff-announces-winners-of-caribbean-spotlight-series-competition/

AIFF Announces Winners of Caribbean Spotlight Series Competition

Entertainment     June 21st, 2011

::snipping2::

Theaters were sold out for the Caribbean Spotlight Series as there was enormous interest among local audiences in films produced in the region about the region. Judges for the competition were producer and director Emmanual Itier, whose film narrated by Sharon Stone, “The Invocation”, was screened at The Cinemas in Paseo Herencia. Emmanual is French, living in L.A. and a film correspondent for Rock Magazines and MCM, a French MTV network.

Noel de Sousa is a veteran actor and a walking encyclopedia on film. He has played in dozens of movies, including a pivotal role as the family patriarch in “Indian Gangster.” He is a member of the Academy of TV Arts and Sciences, AFTRA and the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.

Rounding out the jury and representing the local viewpoint was MORNING NEWS journalist/photographer Rosalie Klein. Ms. Klein was a producer/production manager in the commercial film industry in New York City for a number of years before coming to live in Aruba in 1980. She has chronicled Aruban current events and particularly the arts since 2003, for a number island based English publications.

The awards dinner was an elegant event around the pool deck of Gold Coast Villas. Aruba’s Minister of Social & Economic Affairs and Culture, Michelle Hooyboer-Winklaar presented the awards.

Amazing how very little actual news from Aruba is in some of these publications, but I see Rosalie took the opportunity to promote herself plenty recently.

http://www.themorningnewsaruba.com/

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: July 01, 2011, 11:37:55 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: July 01, 2011, 11:52:18 AM »

Wonder if people in Aruba think about what we all think about when we see a picture of Ben King.  I don't care how many "good deeds" he does, he'll always be a murderer protector in my book.

http://boletinextra.com/index.php/local-news/9168-kiwanis-international-trahando-hunto-cu-serenity-park-pa-embeyece-nos-naturalesa

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: July 01, 2011, 05:26:30 PM »

Weren't we supposed to have a another Summary Judgement hearing a few days ago?? Been in the Caylee thread!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: July 02, 2011, 02:48:52 AM »

American man is missing.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7667&offId=0&offDate=2011-6

11 hora pasa | Fecha: 16/06/2011 | Horario: 20:11
TA BUSCA UN SER PERSONA DI 62 ANA LO CU TA PERDI, ULTIMO Biaha ELA NA MIRA Barcadera DIASABRA CU SER A PASA

Trata aki ta di Robert "Bob" Keith Mandelbaum di ana NaCl after 62 Merca, e ta biba after Barcadera

Name: Mandelbaum Name: Robert Keith

Nickname: Bob Geb.plaats: United States of America

Date of Birth: April 25, 1949

Address: Barcadera 32-B

Length: 1.75 m

Build: Slim

Skin color: White

Hair Style: Short

Hair color: Gray

Eyebrows: Full

Beard / Moustache: not applicable

Eye color / type: large, light brown

Nose: Pointed

Lips: Normal

Mouth: Large

Voice: English

Clothing: Unknown

Diseases: Was two years ago at P.A.A.Z. treated for depression.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9791.msg1401005#msg1401005

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/33062-curpa-haya-na-rif-di-barcadera.html

Papiamentu translation:

curpa without life achieve at rif of barcadera

sunday, 19 june 2011 15:28

diadomingo nightfall owing to achieve one curpa stick at some mangroven on one rif fast platform of barcadera. autoridadnan concerni is at the sitio y in careda of 6 or y half doctor at keep owing to constata dead. personal of rescate owing to succeed rescata the curpa y trece ground bek. stay pendiente for more info. come across

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9791.msg1401043#msg1401043

Better shot of where this body was actually found...

It was the body of a man, wonder if it's the missing American?  He lived in the same area.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9791.msg1400277#msg1400277

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7699&offId=0

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/33594-om-curpa-sin-bida-riba-rif-identifica-como-robert-mandelbaum.html

Papiamentu translation:

om: curpa without life on rif identifica because; robert mandelbaum

friday, 01 july 2011 19:33

by 11 of june 2011 was perdi he americano robert keith mandelbaum, that was live y work at aruba. the day ey, mandelbaum owing to wordo see for ultimo trip in oranan of night at barcadera. on 19 of june 2011 piscadornan owing to achieve one curpa without life at palm island, of cual the identidad not can owing to wordo estableci. all the time investigacion of police owing to show cu the curpa achieve muy probably is of sir mandelbaum. for of investigacion at the curpa by of patholoog-anatoom, owing to leave more far cu the person owing to lose his life by of one crimen. police owing to cuminza one investigacion of the asunto. tocante the contenido of the investigacion will not wordo give none informacion at the instant here. if is so cu husticia is ask publico for informacion, if have personanan cu after of 11 of june 2011 had contacto cu sir mandelbaum, owing to look at the, owing to hear of dje or tocante of dje. if do you person know algo or is think of know algo, are you wordo ask for enter in contacto cu police. do you person can calling cu recherche at santa cruz at telephone 527-2930. could you mail also at dar4@kparuba.com.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: July 02, 2011, 03:13:24 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: July 02, 2011, 03:31:18 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE FIND

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Video One

oceanexploration:
Video 1 29th Dec - ROV visual inspection of the trap. (very small clip of this video on Dateline). Remember, the Dateline footage was taken over our shoulders by filming the ROV monitor. The footage is not the recorded ROV footage.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

Kyle Kingman:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Video Three

oceanexploration:
Video 3 Jan 7th - ROV monitoring diver tactile inspection of the trap with sampling of items inside and outside of trap. The trap was not recovered. Recovered samples sent for forensic analysis. Neither Tim Miller nor the media were on board.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

Kyle Kingman:  Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

++++++++

The Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23
Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: July 02, 2011, 05:08:23 PM »

These are the documents currently available in the Kalpoe vs Dr. Phil case.  Each separate one costs $7.50 (would be more if they were more pages).  Remember that this is BEFORE the 6/29/11 motion to compel hearing so I'm not sure of the value to these docs.  I don't want to get them all.  If there are any in particular that are of interest let me know and I'll consider buying otherwise I was going to wait for the judges decision to become available.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: July 03, 2011, 03:17:10 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: July 03, 2011, 03:19:32 AM »

::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

Just because I could 

Thanks again Klaas for making this!

pb

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: July 03, 2011, 09:11:29 AM »

Just because I could 

pb

It's a great way to start the day.  Or end the day.  Or do anytime time of day.  (or night) 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: July 03, 2011, 07:05:59 PM »

Absolutely Disturbed

Kyle Kingman
:  If I didn't believe in what I witnessed and what I found, I wouldn't have shared it with anyone, especially on the net. If I wasn't absolutely disturbed at how things turned out because of the project leads and corrupt officials I would NEVER have taken any action on my own.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

The FBI

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM  »

There were three ROV dive videos of the trap.

<snipped>

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. .....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047#msg360047

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: July 03, 2011, 09:31:42 PM »

Just because I could 

pb

It's a great way to start the day.  Or end the day.  Or do anytime time of day.  (or night) 

MB, you are so right... 

I'm so glad I suggested it.

pb

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: July 03, 2011, 09:50:39 PM »

Older picture, but I don't recall seeing it before. 

http://facebook.com/brenda.derooij

http://nl.linkedin.com/pub/brenda-de-rooij/31/5b8/7a6

Brenda de Rooij

Administratief medewerker at Wim Bosman
Apeldoorn Area, Netherlands Executive Office

Current
Administratief medewerker at Wim Bosman

Past
Commercieel medewerker binnendienst at Guus diensten
Cost Controller at Casa Tua Restaurants (Aruba)
Officemanager at Aruba Administrative & Financial Services
Financieel adviseur/ Manager at Taduro Finance (Aruba)
Serveerster at Bingo Restaurant (Aruba)
Tour Guide at Rancho Notorius (Aruba)
Beroeps militair at Koninklijke Landmacht
see less...

Translated:

Brenda de Rooij
Administrative assistant at Wim Bosman
Apeldoorn Area, Netherlands Executive Office
current
Administrative assistant at Wim Bosman
fits
Sales Executive office staff at Whitney services
Cost Controller at Casa Tua Restaurants (Aruba)
Office Manager at Aruba Administrative and Financial Services
Financial Advisor / Manager at Taduro Finance (Aruba)
Waitress at Restaurant Bingo (Aruba)
Tour Guide at Rancho Notorius (Aruba)
Professional soldier at Royal Netherlands Army

Education
Schoevers College

Connections
25 connections

Brenda de Rooij's Experience

Administratief medewerker
Wim Bosman
Privately Held; Logistics and Supply Chain industry
May 2011 – Present (3 months)

Commercieel medewerker binnendienst
Guus diensten
Translated: (Commercial office staff assistant Guus services)
Government Relations industry
March 2011 – May 2011 (3 months)

Cost Controller
Casa Tua Restaurants (Aruba)
Restaurants industry
April 2010 – December 2010 (9 months)

Officemanager
Aruba Administrative & Financial Services
Executive Office industry
August 2008 – April 2010 (1 year 9 months)

Financieel adviseur/ Manager
Taduro Finance (Aruba)
November 2007 – August 2008 (10 months)

Serveerster
Bingo Restaurant (Aruba)
Restaurants industry
November 2006 – October 2007 (1 year)

Tour Guide
Rancho Notorius (Aruba)
July 2006 – December 2006 (6 months)

Beroeps militair
Koninklijke Landmacht
Translated: (military professional Royal Army)
Government Agency; Defense & Space industry
March 2002 – July 2006 (4 years 5 months)

Brenda de Rooij's Education

Schoevers College
ja, Directiesecretaresse (Translated: Yes, Executive Secretary)
2004 – 2006

Brenda de Rooij's Additional Information

Interests:
Paardrijden, Kitesurfen, wakeboarden, dansen, computer
Translated: (Horseback riding, kite surfing, wakeboarding, dancing, computer)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: July 03, 2011, 09:54:11 PM »

I lightened this one some, looks like they're in a club...maybe Senor Frogs?

http://facebook.com/brenda.derooij

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: July 03, 2011, 09:56:52 PM »

First thing I thought of was Bert de Rooij, but I haven't found a connection to him yet.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: July 04, 2011, 02:27:51 AM »

Surely there will be a charge for possession of the handgun as well?

http://arubaherald.com/court/335-case-against-blauw-in-court.html

Case against “Blauw” in court    

Saturday, 02 July 2011 14:47

Juan Junior "Blauw" Quant was led before the judge on Friday. He is being accused of attempt to murder his partner; he had shot her three times. The investigation has not been completed yet and the prosecutor requested for more time. The case is now scheduled to begin on September 23, 2011.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: July 04, 2011, 02:40:11 AM »

Justice for Natalee! 

::justice2NJ::

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: July 04, 2011, 02:34:37 PM »

The Persistence Find

HE TOOK ALE'S WORD AS GOSPEL

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.