April 19, 2024, 05:15:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #859 6/13 - 8/28/11  (Read 542965 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: July 04, 2011, 05:16:50 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE FIND

According to Kyle Kingman ... the Persistent crew did not independently locate the trap through searching Aruban waters.  The catalyst as a detective and his brother who were involved in the Natalee Holloway case showed the way.

++++++

The Detective and His Brother

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman: He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed.

Kyle Kingman: The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. 

Kyle Kingman: Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  If a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Independent of Investigators?

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

I don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office

I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains.

So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

S.T.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #241 on: July 04, 2011, 08:39:25 PM »

I came across this in FB, anyone else seen it before?  TIA 

Older picture, but I don't recall seeing it before. 

http://facebook.com/brenda.derooij

http://nl.linkedin.com/pub/brenda-de-rooij/31/5b8/7a6

Brenda de Rooij

Administratief medewerker at Wim Bosman
Apeldoorn Area, Netherlands Executive Office

Current
Administratief medewerker at Wim Bosman

Past
Commercieel medewerker binnendienst at Guus diensten
Cost Controller at Casa Tua Restaurants (Aruba)
Officemanager at Aruba Administrative & Financial Services
Financieel adviseur/ Manager at Taduro Finance (Aruba)
Serveerster at Bingo Restaurant (Aruba)
Tour Guide at Rancho Notorius (Aruba)
Beroeps militair at Koninklijke Landmacht
see less...

Translated:

Brenda de Rooij
Administrative assistant at Wim Bosman
Apeldoorn Area, Netherlands Executive Office
current
Administrative assistant at Wim Bosman
fits
Sales Executive office staff at Whitney services
Cost Controller at Casa Tua Restaurants (Aruba)
Office Manager at Aruba Administrative and Financial Services
Financial Advisor / Manager at Taduro Finance (Aruba)
Waitress at Restaurant Bingo (Aruba)
Tour Guide at Rancho Notorius (Aruba)
Professional soldier at Royal Netherlands Army

Education
Schoevers College

Connections
25 connections

Brenda de Rooij's Experience

Administratief medewerker
Wim Bosman
Privately Held; Logistics and Supply Chain industry
May 2011 – Present (3 months)

Commercieel medewerker binnendienst
Guus diensten
Translated: (Commercial office staff assistant Guus services)
Government Relations industry
March 2011 – May 2011 (3 months)

Cost Controller
Casa Tua Restaurants (Aruba)
Restaurants industry
April 2010 – December 2010 (9 months)

Officemanager
Aruba Administrative & Financial Services
Executive Office industry
August 2008 – April 2010 (1 year 9 months)

Financieel adviseur/ Manager
Taduro Finance (Aruba)
November 2007 – August 2008 (10 months)

Serveerster
Bingo Restaurant (Aruba)
Restaurants industry
November 2006 – October 2007 (1 year)

Tour Guide
Rancho Notorius (Aruba)
July 2006 – December 2006 (6 months)

Beroeps militair
Koninklijke Landmacht
Translated: (military professional Royal Army)
Government Agency; Defense & Space industry
March 2002 – July 2006 (4 years 5 months)

Brenda de Rooij's Education

Schoevers College
ja, Directiesecretaresse (Translated: Yes, Executive Secretary)
2004 – 2006

Brenda de Rooij's Additional Information

Interests:
Paardrijden, Kitesurfen, wakeboarden, dansen, computer
Translated: (Horseback riding, kite surfing, wakeboarding, dancing, computer)

I lightened this one some, looks like they're in a club...maybe Senor Frogs?

http://facebook.com/brenda.derooij

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: July 05, 2011, 12:19:19 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: July 05, 2011, 12:57:27 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/33695-prolongacion-detencion-preventivo-merryweathers-rechasa-pa-corte-den-prome-instancia.html

Papiamentu translation:

prolongacion detencion preventivo merryweathers rechasa for corte in first instancia

monday, 04 july 2011 19:14

monday morning one peticion for prolongacion of the detencion preventivo of sir merryweather y madam de lannoy owing to wordo rechasa for corte in first instancia. relaciona cu this, both owing to wordo poni in freedom monday afternoon. fiscal owing to apela the decision here of corte. sir y madam merryweathers was deteni relaciona cu fraude of tax cu did take lugar on one period of diez (10) year y owing to resulta in one benefit of miyones of guilder. for añanan largo, the sospechosonan here owing to entrega aangiftenan of omzet-, winst-, loon- y inkomstenbelasting incorectamente. ministerio publico is considera the size of the fraude suficientemente important for aplica detencion preventivo y is considera also cu detencion is necesario in luz of the trato equal among sospechosonan of delitonan of cen y of fraude.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: July 05, 2011, 11:07:57 AM »

THE PERSISTENCE FIND

ROV Dive - December 29, 2007

Kyle Kingman:  I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning.  I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents. I said definitely not until we sample the trap and get results. He made the call to Dave and Beth independently.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

ROV Dive - Recovery Dive - January 7, 2008

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing. I don't know what was sampled far inside the trap if anything.

Kyle Kingman: In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew. In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric.

Kyle Kingman: Notice the blue fabric swayed in the current.

Kyle Kingman: The blue tarp piece was found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening.

Kyle Kingman: The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle Kingman: The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull.

Kyle Kingman: The bag that is above the denim bag looks to me as though it contains pieces of vertebrae.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: July 05, 2011, 06:58:21 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE FIND

The ROV Dive - The Visual Dive - December 30, 2007

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, I made the statement to all on board that we do have an interest and that we would recover the cage ourselves.  That is when Mos said they would dive on it but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive and that he would let Persistence know.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: July 06, 2011, 12:53:30 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: July 06, 2011, 12:57:00 AM »

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/people/article/47889-authors-on-the-air-july-6-2011-matthew-algeo-rick-robinson-lisa-pulitzer-lauren-myracle-gene-chizik.html

Authors on the Air July 6, 2011: Matthew Algeo, Rick Robinson, Lisa Pulitzer, Lauren Myracle, Gene Chizik

::snipping2::

Lisa Pulitzer and Cole Thompson, authors of Portrait of a Monster: Joran Van der Sloot, A Murder in Peru, and the Natalee Holloway Mystery (St. Martin's Press, 978-0312359218) will appear on the Today show.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: July 06, 2011, 01:19:40 AM »

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/people/article/47889-authors-on-the-air-july-6-2011-matthew-algeo-rick-robinson-lisa-pulitzer-lauren-myracle-gene-chizik.html

Authors on the Air July 6, 2011: Matthew Algeo, Rick Robinson, Lisa Pulitzer, Lauren Myracle, Gene Chizik

Lisa Pulitzer and Cole Thompson, authors of Portrait of a Monster: Joran Van der Sloot, A Murder in Peru, and the Natalee Holloway Mystery (St. Martin's Press, 978-0312359218) will appear on the Today show.

Thanks TM, I won't be able to see it but maybe they'll have a video up on their website.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: July 06, 2011, 04:34:30 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE FIND

The Natalee's Freebirds - Intermediators

Kyle Kingman - 03/20/08:  My intentions here at this forum weren't to just spew out all that I know. My intentions were to get a few trusted close people informed, armed, and organized. Then, once organized get a hold of Beth and present things in a controlled private and safe manner. THEN come up with a plan to procede that is well thought-out.

Kyle Kingman - 03/20/08:  Since I got the go ahead from Tim (Trahan), we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she (Beth) will be interested in the document.

The contents of the document should be discussed and agreed upon by the birds. Since I'm new here, I should take a back seat to this IMO. I would think it would be a case synthesis which culminates with the trap contents and lack of interest and motivation to fully process the site. Perhaps Beth will then use the document to create the proper motivation using the information to apply political pressure from both sides. The problem I ran into earlier with the FBI was that their hands are tied to do anything unless they're invited to the party. I think political pressure properly applied will ensure an invite to the party. Thoughts?

Title - perhaps "Case Synthesis and Search Results", or something to that effect.

jen3650 - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: July 07, 2011, 02:20:37 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE FIND

The Aftermath - December 30, 2007 - ROV/Observation Dives

Kyle Kingman:
  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it. I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #251 on: July 07, 2011, 04:07:29 PM »

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Jeanette/Van+vuurden

Jeanette Van Vuurden

Jeanette Van Vuurden
Master in Clinic Psychology at Goverment
Aruba Hospital & Health Care
Current
Master in Clinic Psychology at Goverment
Connections
16 connections

Jeanette Van Vuurden's Experience

Master in Clinic Psychology
Goverment
Hospital & Health Care industry
Currently holds this position

Master in Clinic Psychology at Goverment Connections

I wonder what kind of school that is?

Kirmy, That was the first thing I noticed!  Any word in Aruba with Government included is BAD NEWS!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #252 on: July 07, 2011, 04:17:50 PM »

Needing to step away from Caylee thread for awhile, decided to come back to my roots.  Since I haven't seen anything in the news lately about JVS, I assumed all was the same, him sitting and figuring his future (when he gets out) or (whatever other con he can accoplish, while waiting), I thought I'd check. 

Any new news lately from Peru, besides Aruba still sucks and has dead people all over?

TIA

::boxingjoran::

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: July 07, 2011, 05:14:56 PM »

Needing to step away from Caylee thread for awhile, decided to come back to my roots.  Since I haven't seen anything in the news lately about JVS, I assumed all was the same, him sitting and figuring his future (when he gets out) or (whatever other con he can accoplish, while waiting), I thought I'd check. 

Any new news lately from Peru, besides Aruba still sucks and has dead people all over?

TIA

::boxingjoran::

Hi Dihannah1,

Joran is trying to find an attorney to represent him.
Kalpoe brothers attorney's are still trying to sue Dr. Phil for their mental anguish they say Dr. Phil caused them cuz they
were merely unkowns.

I was wondering who are the Americans and Canadians relatives that Kalpoe stated were funding them with money.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: July 07, 2011, 10:18:54 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/33867-graduacion-di-studiantenan-di-colegio-epi-unidad-hospitalidad-a-turismo.html

Graduacion di studiantenan di Colegio EPI unidad Hospitalidad & Turismo      

Thursday, 07 July 2011 17:57

Dialuna 4 di Juli, den un Ballroom di Aruba Marriott Hotel completamente yen,  EPI Hospitalidad y Turismo a tene un cena pa celebra graduacion di un grupo di studiante cual a logra termina nan estudio cu exito. E anochi aki tabata tin graduacion di tres diferente programa cu ta wordo ofreci na e unidad di Hospitalidad y Turismo, cual nan ta, AP (Apprenticeship Program), IE (Immediate Employment) y por ultimo FS (Further Studies).
E apertura di e anochi aki tabata den man di docente meneer Randy Geerman cu tambe a fungi como maestro di ceremonia pa henter e anochi festivo. A continua cu señora Undina Harms, Directora General di Colegio EPI, cu a desea e studiantenan hopi exito den nan futuro carera. Otro orador importante tabata señor Jesus Cardoso, General Manager di Occidental Grand Aruba. E feliz graduadonan di e anochi aki ta lo siguiente;

Graduado di e programa di APPRENTICESHIP: Kock, Rigon R.

Graduadonan di ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE IN CULINARY ARTS:

Andrade de Barros de, Ma. Rosa,Angela Rosas, Rollyn R. Geerman, Christopher D. Leocadia, Xiorien Luydens, Jonaila I. Peña de Mujica, Ever A.

Graduadonan di ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT:

Akins, Kimberley K Baluarte Fernandez, Glen C.Becker, Manou Biezen v/d, Diangelis M.Biezen v/d, Nathania N.Boekel van, Amaryllis N.Bueno, Jackie Lou B.Castro, Naggenia G.Chow,Vivian De la Cruz, Juan Carlos Donata, Rhudrick F.Farro, Glendelain E.Fingal, Lucianne J.Fisher, Zoya K.Geerman, Jeshua A.Goeloe, Christen G.Halls, Michelle A.Hazel, Brittney E.Henry, Solange V.Hernandez, Raymrick M.Irausquin, Jennifer M.Jansen, Vanessa I.Kelly, Gilbert A.Leijenaar, Mandy M.Lopez, Joraine J. Magante, Hazel R. Matos Gonzalez, Genesis SPeterson, Evelyn D.Ras, Jennelyn M.Ras, Osmond  J. Scorzza Sanchez, Jose M.Simmons, Dieidra D.Sugrim, Rajkumar Tromp, Jean Carlos L.Tromp, Noemi G.Valbuena Camelo, Jessica A.Vieira, Francheska V.Yue, Yanrong Zedan Arambatzis, Freddy A.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: July 08, 2011, 10:54:59 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/33867-graduacion-di-studiantenan-di-colegio-epi-unidad-hospitalidad-a-turismo.html

Graduacion di studiantenan di Colegio EPI unidad Hospitalidad & Turismo      

Thursday, 07 July 2011 17:57

Dialuna 4 di Juli, den un Ballroom di Aruba Marriott Hotel completamente yen,  EPI Hospitalidad y Turismo a tene un cena pa celebra graduacion di un grupo di studiante cual a logra termina nan estudio cu exito. E anochi aki tabata tin graduacion di tres diferente programa cu ta wordo ofreci na e unidad di Hospitalidad y Turismo, cual nan ta, AP (Apprenticeship Program), IE (Immediate Employment) y por ultimo FS (Further Studies).
E apertura di e anochi aki tabata den man di docente meneer Randy Geerman cu tambe a fungi como maestro di ceremonia pa henter e anochi festivo. A continua cu señora Undina Harms, Directora General di Colegio EPI, cu a desea e studiantenan hopi exito den nan futuro carera. Otro orador importante tabata señor Jesus Cardoso, General Manager di Occidental Grand Aruba. E feliz graduadonan di e anochi aki ta lo siguiente;

Graduado di e programa di APPRENTICESHIP: Kock, Rigon R.

Graduadonan di ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE IN CULINARY ARTS:

Andrade de Barros de, Ma. Rosa,Angela Rosas, Rollyn R. Geerman, Christopher D. Leocadia, Xiorien Luydens, Jonaila I. Peña de Mujica, Ever A.

Graduadonan di ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT:

Akins, Kimberley K Baluarte Fernandez, Glen C.Becker, Manou Biezen v/d, Diangelis M.Biezen v/d, Nathania N.Boekel van, Amaryllis N.Bueno, Jackie Lou B.Castro, Naggenia G.Chow,Vivian De la Cruz, Juan Carlos Donata, Rhudrick F.Farro, Glendelain E.Fingal, Lucianne J.Fisher, Zoya K.Geerman, Jeshua A.Goeloe, Christen G.Halls, Michelle A.Hazel, Brittney E.Henry, Solange V.Hernandez, Raymrick M.Irausquin, Jennifer M.Jansen, Vanessa I.Kelly, Gilbert A.Leijenaar, Mandy M.Lopez, Joraine J. Magante, Hazel R. Matos Gonzalez, Genesis SPeterson, Evelyn D.Ras, Jennelyn M.Ras, Osmond  J. Scorzza Sanchez, Jose M.Simmons, Dieidra D.Sugrim, Rajkumar Tromp, Jean Carlos L.Tromp, Noemi G.Valbuena Camelo, Jessica A.Vieira, Francheska V.Yue, Yanrong Zedan Arambatzis, Freddy A.

Looks like Jessica achieved "Academic Excellence"...but not Freddy! 

http://www.24ora.com/cache/multithumb_images/1....images.stories.news.2011.juli.juli07.epi.front.jpg

(cropped and enlarged)

http://www.facebook.com/Valbuena03

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: July 08, 2011, 11:00:05 AM »

www.facebook.com

H & T Day Out @ Vacation Park Hooiberg

June 2011

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: July 08, 2011, 12:42:29 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE FIND

March 20, 2008

Kyle Kingman - 03/20/08:  My intentions here at this forum weren't to just spew out all that I know. My intentions were to get a few trusted close people informed, armed, and organized. Then, once organized get a hold of Beth and present things in a controlled private and safe manner. THEN come up with a plan to procede that is well thought-out.

jen3650 - Scared Monkeys

March 19, 2009

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December.

I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson. This made me very uneasy. It was unsettling and I had no one to talk about it with. The Freebird forum was a place where I could safely discuss the unsettling aspects of the search and see if there were any connections. I only did so after the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum. I never wished for any of it to leave the forum.

Source: ldstlou - goldmonkey - 03/19/09

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: July 08, 2011, 12:50:29 PM »

Thanks to a friend for sending me this   

...a couple of the Van der Sloot "tools" made some comments about the Casey Anthony trial result...

www.facebook.com

Melody Granadillo  Boycott Florida!! ...... No??
Tuesday at 1:44pm via Mobile Web

Daniela Romero Rivera huh?
Tuesday at 1:52pm

Julia Renfro Damn Dutch!
Tuesday at 1:53pm

Melody Granadillo E high profile case di Florida (Casey Anthony) a sali Not Guilty. That's the justice system for yah..
Tuesday at 1:55pm

Daniela Romero Rivera si net ma drenta den CNN pa wak what was up; read the whole thing... horibel!
Tuesday at 2:53pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least the State of Florida never even suggested that little Caylee Marie Anthony ran away from home...or committed suicide.

Although the result of the trial was definitely an injustice...no one would have ever even been charged in Aruba! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: July 08, 2011, 02:46:24 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7924&offId=0&offDate=2011-7

Papiamentu translation:

14 hora happen | fecha: 07/07/2011 | horario: 23:45

pareha tourist ataca throw abao y atracadornan owing to ranca his bag core bay

diahuebs night late owing to enter informe of one caso of atraco near of river hotel, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come compronde cu 2 person color dark uno rasta another cabei cortico all two cu curpa poca hancho owing to core push the lady tourist americano of enough edad y bente abao for so go cu his bag. in the bag the not was mucho cos but if his paspoort americano cu is the cos more important pe. the lady here is one tourist cu much trip is bisita we island y just the trip here ela trece person conocir of dje for conoce we island y now is achieve his self in the sitacion of the caso here. the 2 atracador they owing to follow core till near westin lever one car cual his number y model is conosi for polisnan besides police will bay look at at the hotelnan cu have camara for capta y achieve know that will is the malehornan here for so capturanan soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.