April 24, 2024, 02:43:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #859 6/13 - 8/28/11  (Read 543107 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #260 on: July 08, 2011, 02:47:11 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: July 08, 2011, 02:55:54 PM »

ATA representative offering a $500 reward for the return of passports stolen from tourists...interesting imo.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7925&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

3 hora happen | fecha: 08/07/2011 | horario: 11:10

is ask people of aruba for cu one aid much important for recobra 2 paspoort

recientemente sr. nestor espinoza y sra. danae marguerite paredes gil was at aruba of vacacion for come disfruta of we sweet island of aruba. alas y mala suerte they pertenencianan owing to wordo steal for antisocialnan. the pareja cu is of venezuela owing to jega aruba day 17 of june y owing to return of 19 of june, 2011. the ladronicia self did take lugar day 18 of june in area of the shopping mall just fast radisson hotel in area of hard rock cafe. the pareja here owing to entrega complaint at rechercher of cual caso is bao of investigacion. in the bag cu the antisocialnan here owing to bay cune, had several documento y two of the documento was they paspoort of cual is of sumo importancia ja cu for they renovanan is last 12 month y the pareha here have to trip for merca y without they paspoort they not can. for es motibo is ask encarecidamente cualkier person cu can know algo or can owing to encontra the bag or the two paspoortnan here for porfavor take contacto cu francis jacobs, trade relations liaison of aruba tourism authority more soon cu can is possible. have one recompensa of $500 for cada one of the paspoortnan here. adhunto have 3 potret, 1 of the bag cu owing to being hort y 2 of the paspoortnan. his informacion y ajudo is of sumo importancia, of antemano thanks a lot people of aruba.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: July 08, 2011, 05:01:23 PM »

http://www.coolaruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1957:savaneta-zeerovers-na-savaneta-hamas-lo-ta-mescos-&catid=31:living&Itemid=43

savaneta -- zeerovers at savaneta never will is same!

wednesday, 15 september 2010 08:03

the bar rustico situa near of lama owing to wordo transforma in one restaurant modern hour cu the supervisornan of salamander holdings owing to arrive for one celebracion good mereci of they logronan considerabel.digna torres, rowena banal, julie partosemito y the recientemente promovi for gerente of resort retail nilo arcilla, owing to brinda at they same crecemento profesional during one supper casual of pisca delicioso fresco of lama combina perfectamente cu cocktailnan.e celebracion, according director gerente jodi tobman, owing to come because; one sample of aprecio for her work duro y dedicacion cu owing to wordo show for her supervisornan, y because; one form of gratitud for they tantisimo iniciativanan y they sosten administrativo y mental generoso y cariñoso of another because; also the tanto cortesianan cu they're extende at clientenan externo because; inner, enfrentando all reto cu great determinacion y one sense healthy of humour.

tambe present for her ocasion special apart from director gerente jodi tobman, his asistente, marlene nichols, gerente of throw carina molina, gerente of operacionnan soul tagorda y controlador financiero tony ponson.  salamander holdings his empleadonan all is of acuerdo cu the cuminda was fantastico, the ambiente superbo y the experiencia general, extremely amusing. they not can keep for go bek, they owing to tell! come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: July 08, 2011, 05:12:45 PM »

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=1765

The Salamander Group Leadership Team is committed to Personal Growth

Posted by Aruba Daily on July 8th, 2011

Palm Beach – This past week, the Supervisors and Managers at the helm at the Salamander Group attended the Women in Leadership Conference organized by ATIA and Caribbean Mercantile Bank. Team members were invited by Managing Director Jodi Tobman to benefit from the learning opportunity and to connect with a great number of local female professionals.

Among those attending were Marlene Nichols and Jodi Tobman, Operations Manager Alma Tagorda, Supervisors Julie Partosemito, Digna Torres and Rowena Banal, and Team Leaders Stephanie Mundle, Gabriela Ribbink Gonzalez and Karin Kalter.
 ::snipping2::

http://www.aruba.com/news/general-news/attending-the-women-in-leadership-conference-salamander-group-leadership-team-is-committed-to-personal-growth/

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: July 08, 2011, 07:34:17 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE FIND

Sleeping with the Enemy

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
   Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.  He was the one briefing the ALE divers on how to handle the site.  Hhe was the one who handled all the evidence that came out of the water.  He was the one who admits to personally sending the fabric sample to the FBI for testing (although it got to the FBI two weeks after he said he sent it).

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle Kingman:  Remember, working in Aruban waters you are subject to their invitation. We did not have any of our people in the water. It was our ROV though recording the ops. I didn't agree to how it was but didn't have an option, nor was it my decision to be made.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S UNCLE

Irresponsible Investigating

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

Sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

Additional Evidence for the Arubans to Destroy

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Independent from the Investigation

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains.

So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: July 08, 2011, 08:12:33 PM »

It would be my dream come true for Arubans to boycott Florida.  What a loss of fine tourists that would be    Could we start with the skank ho and her family?  Even though they're not really Arubans.

Marlene looks good since she lost that 250 lb wart.

::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::

BOYCOTT ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!
 ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: July 08, 2011, 08:28:38 PM »

It would be my dream come true for Arubans to boycott Florida.  What a loss of fine tourists that would be    Could we start with the skank ho and her family?  Even though they're not really Arubans.

Marlene looks good since she lost that 250 lb wart.

::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::

BOYCOTT ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!
 ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: July 08, 2011, 10:17:35 PM »

http://www.state.gov/g/tip/rls/tiprpt/2011/164231.htm

Trafficking in Persons Report 2011

Country Narratives: Countries A Through F

OFFICE TO MONITOR AND COMBAT TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS

ARUBA (Tier 2)*

Aruba is primarily a destination for women and men subjected to sex trafficking and forced labor. Those at greatest risk of trafficking are foreign women in Aruba’s commercial sex trade and foreign men and women in the service and construction industries. Also at risk are Chinese men and women working in supermarkets as well as Indian men in the jewelry sector, and Caribbean and South American women in domestic service. There are indications of past instances of Aruban children under 18 in prostitution in Aruba.

The Government of Aruba does not fully comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking; however, it is making significant efforts to do so. The government has not yet successfully prosecuted any trafficking offenders to date, though the Aruban anti-trafficking coordinator has demonstrated outstanding leadership in advancing the government’s response to human trafficking during her short time in office, and the government initiated several complex prosecutions during the reporting season. The government also showed improved efforts in the area of victim protection, primarily officials’ increased victim identification measures.

Recommendations for Aruba: Implement procedures to guide health officials charged with screening people in prostitution on the identification and referral of suspected victims of human trafficking to the anti-trafficking committee; formalize victim protection policies for adults and children that include provisions ensuring identified trafficking victims are not punished for crimes committed as a direct result of their human trafficking situation and ensuring safe and, to the extent possible, voluntary repatriation for foreign victims; consider providing the anti-trafficking committee with an independent budget as a means to ensure its effectiveness; include the child protection agency as part of the anti-trafficking committee and in training opportunities; empower the anti-trafficking committee to direct formal training opportunities toward committee-identified areas of high need; expand multi-lingual public outreach activities; and consider ways to educate clients of the sex trade about the causes and consequences of trafficking.

Prosecution

The Government of Aruba demonstrated strong law enforcement efforts during the reporting period. Aruba prohibits all forms of trafficking in persons through Articles 203a and 286a of its criminal code, which prescribes penalties ranging from four to 15 years’ imprisonment. These penalties are sufficiently stringent and are commensurate with those for other serious crimes, such as rape. In 2010, the government initiated seven trafficking investigations and arrested four people, including one police officer, in a case involving forced prostitution and forced labor. Authorities initiated prosecutions of three of the arrestees and a disciplinary process for the police officer. The prosecutions have involved many witnesses from multiple countries, and the government expected to bring the case to trial in late 2011. Two of the defendants remained in pre-trial detention. During the reporting period, the anti-trafficking coordinator took steps toward elevating the discourse on trafficking complicity in the region by speaking in public forums about her concerns regarding the linkage between official complicity and human trafficking in Aruba. The police established a team that specializes in human trafficking cases. The Royal Military Police and Dutch NGO Comensha have offered periodic training opportunities as has Aruba’s anti-trafficking coordinator.

Protection

The Government of Aruba demonstrated progress in its victim protection efforts during the reporting period. Largely due to the positive work of the anti-trafficking committee, the government identified up to 46 adult victims of human trafficking in 2010, a significant achievement, particularly when contrasted with the lack of any victims identified in 2009. The government did not provide routine, formal training in victim identification to law enforcement officers and officials charged with providing regular health checks on people in Aruba’s sex trade. The government implemented a victim referral mechanism; the government directed all reported trafficking cases to a small group from the anti-trafficking committee, which devised assistance plans tailored for each victim identified in coordination with the Bureau for Victim Assistance and other government agencies. The committee did not, however, have dedicated funds to provide specialized services for trafficking victims. In one situation, an NGO that reportedly did not receive government funding assisted the committee by sheltering a male victim. In another situation, the government employed a Kingdom of the Netherlands memorandum of understanding to obtain Kingdom funds for victims’ access to protective services. During the reporting period, the government issued a ministerial decree to ensure victims have access to legal aid. Aruba’s child protection agency would handle victim assistance for any cases of child trafficking, though the government did not identify any child trafficking victims during the reporting period.

The government encouraged trafficking victims to participate in investigations and prosecutions of trafficking offenders and did not punish identified victims for unlawful acts committed as a direct result of being trafficked. According to Aruban officials, the government offered identified trafficking victims relief from immediate deportation. The government worked with IOM on the safe repatriation of several foreign victims.

Prevention

The government made some efforts to raise awareness of human trafficking during the reporting period. In a positive step, Aruba’s justice minister spoke out in January 2011 against human trafficking and, in conjunction, raised awareness about Aruba’s crime victim hotline, which has been staffed by operators trained to identify and refer trafficking victims. The government sustained the functions of an anti-trafficking committee started in 2007. The committee achieved tangible results, for example the rescue of victims, and has been developing a large-scale public awareness campaign, but its operations depended on the personal commitment of the anti-trafficking coordinator and participants as the committee has no funding attached to its operations or projects. Aruba does not have a trafficking rapporteur to monitor and evaluate its anti-trafficking efforts, but Aruba’s anti-trafficking coordinator and director of public prosecutions were required to provide written reports on anti-trafficking results every three months to Aruba’s Justice Minister in preparation for Kingdom justice meetings. The government has formally presented and shared its best practices on regional cooperation, victim identification, and investigation of trafficking cases in several international forums. There were no awareness campaigns specifically targeting potential clients of the sex trade in Aruba in an effort reduce demand for commercial sex acts. There were no known reports of child sex tourism occurring in Aruba or of Arubans participating in international sex tourism, though the government has expressed willingness for training in this area.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: July 08, 2011, 10:21:33 PM »

http://www.state.gov/g/tip/rls/tiprpt/2011/164231.htm

Country Narratives: Countries A Through F

CURACAO (Tier 2 Watch List)*

Curacao is a source, transit, and destination area for women, children, and men who are subjected to sex trafficking and forced labor. There are indications that child prostitution may be a problem in Curacao and that some of the hundreds of migrant women in Curacao’s regulated and illegal prostitution are victims of forced prostitution. Local authorities believe that migrant workers have also been subjected to forced domestic service and forced labor in construction, landscaping, and shops. Some migrants in restaurants and local businesses may be vulnerable to debt bondage. Foreign trafficking victims originate in Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, and Asia.

The Government of Curacao does not fully comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking; however, it is making significant efforts to do so. Despite these efforts, the government has not shown evidence of increasing efforts over the previous year; therefore Curacao is placed on Tier 2 Watch List. Curacaoan authorities identified at least four potential victims of forced labor during the year. This accomplishment, however, was overshadowed by the lack of progress in enacting comprehensive legislation – which remained stalled in parliament – that would prohibit all forms of human trafficking and weak victim protections, as well as the lack of identification of victims of forced or child prostitution, despite a large population of people that are vulnerable to sex trafficking.

Recommendations for Curacao: Enact legislation prohibiting all forms of human trafficking and prescribing punishments commensurate with other serious crimes such as rape; implement formal victim protection measures to guide officials, including health workers, on how to identify victims and how to assist victims of both forced labor and sex trafficking; make a robust and transparent effort to identify and assist potential victims of sex trafficking and forced labor in Curacao.

Prosecution

The government of Curacao demonstrated minimal efforts in the prosecution of trafficking offenders. Curacao’s laws do not appear to cover all forms of human trafficking and prescribed penalties under Curacao’s trafficking-related laws do not appear to be commensurate with those penalties prescribed under separate laws for other serious crimes, such as rape. For another year, comprehensive legislation prohibiting all forms of trafficking remained pending; this greatly hindered officials’ efforts to combat sex trafficking and forced labor in Curacao. The government reported at least two investigations of alleged trafficking offenses, but no prosecutions or convictions of sex or labor trafficking offenders. The government did not fund any anti-trafficking training for government officials during the reporting period, but a government official reportedly distributed a trafficking awareness handbook to law enforcement officials and public prosecutors.

Protection

The government’s victim protection measures were weak. The lack of identification of sex trafficking victims in Curacao, despite the very large vulnerable population of foreign women and girls in prostitution in Curacao’s sex trade, highlights the ineffectiveness of the government’s victim identification measures. In a positive development, law enforcement proactively identified at least four potential victims of forced labor during the reporting period, but it did not identify any victims of sex trafficking. The government reported its use of a formal mechanism to refer identified victims to available services. The government operated multi-purpose shelter facilities and provided health care for victims of trafficking during the reporting period. The identified victims in Curacao declined assistance; however, the government reportedly provided quality assistance to several sex trafficking victims identified in Aruba under the partnership forged through the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ anti-trafficking memorandum of understanding. The government reported encouraging trafficking victims to participate in investigations and prosecutions of trafficking offenders, though no victims chose to participate in prosecutions during the reporting period. The government did not grant temporary or longer-term residency status to any foreign victims of trafficking during the year. The government did not have a policy to protect identified victims from being punished for crimes committed as a direct result of being trafficked.

Prevention

The government did not implement any campaigns to raise public awareness about forced labor and forced prostitution, or aimed at reducing the demand for commercial sex acts. The government did not employ a formal mechanism to monitor its anti-trafficking efforts. The Curacaoan government maintained a multidisciplinary trafficking in persons working group. The government has not identified a child sex tourism problem involving Curacao.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: July 08, 2011, 10:25:41 PM »

http://www.state.gov/g/tip/rls/tiprpt/2011/164228.htm

Tier Placements

[Introductory Material also available in Chinese | French | Russian | Spanish | Arabic | Persian]

TIER 1
Countries whose governments fully comply with the Trafficking Victims Protection Act’s (TVPA) minimum standards.

TIER 2
Countries whose governments do not fully comply with the TVPA’s minimum standards, but are making significant efforts to bring themselves into compliance with those standards.

TIER 2 WATCH LIST
Countries whose governments do not fully comply with the TVPA’s minimum standards, but are making significant efforts to bring themselves into compliance with those standards AND:

a) The absolute number of victims of severe forms of trafficking is very significant or is significantly increasing;
b) There is a failure to provide evidence of increasing efforts to combat severe forms of trafficking in persons from the previous year; or
c) The determination that a country is making significant efforts to bring itself into compliance with minimum standards was based on commitments by the country to take additional future steps over the 
next year.

TIER 3
Countries whose governments do not fully comply with the minimum standards and are not making significant efforts to do so.

Note:  Chart with Countries and their tier placement follows...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: July 08, 2011, 10:27:06 PM »

Venezuela, 18 miles away from Aruba is listed at Tier 3.

Edit to add link MB http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/164458.pdf
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:35:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: July 08, 2011, 10:33:55 PM »

Venezuela, 18 miles away from Aruba is listed at Tier 3.

Sorry, forgot the link! 

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/164458.pdf

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/164458.pdf

VENEZUELA (Tier 3)

Some Venezuelan women are transported
from coastal areas by small boats to Caribbean islands,
particularly Aruba, Curacao and Trinidad & Tobago,
where they are subjected to forced prostitution. Organized
crime is widely believed to be involved in sex trafficking
in Venezuela

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: July 09, 2011, 01:34:13 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: July 09, 2011, 07:08:53 AM »

Good morning!!
A bit of amusement while I drink my coffee
 ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: July 09, 2011, 10:20:16 AM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Holloway-van-der-Sloot-film-trailer-released/Sf_tClPopU6sfa6qVmdXVw.cspx

Holloway/van der Sloot film trailer released

Print Story Published: 6:11 am Share Updated: 6:38 am

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  Dutch film maker Paul Ruven has released a trailer for his film Me and Mr. Jones on Natalee Island. The film will be released to theaters in October.

The "Natalee Island" portion of the title is new and would appear to be a further attempt to capitalize on the Holloway/van der Sloot case by leaving little doubt what the film is about.  Ruven's website for the movie also has the subtitle "What happened with Natalee".  Of course that's a question her family and the world has been asking for more than six years.

Ruven says his film is about an undercover journalist who breaks into Joran Van der Sloot's home on Aruba to force a breakthrough in the Natalee Holloway case.  But it's difficult to imagine how the movie could be any more complicated than the real life scenario.

Natalee Holloway disappeared on a graduation trip to Aruba in 2005.  She was last seen leaving an Oranjestad bar with van der Sloot and two of his friends, the Kalpoe brothers.

Van der Sloot was questioned several times by Aruban authorities but never charged in Natalee's disappearance.  He remains the prime suspect in the case.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: July 09, 2011, 10:30:05 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu089C8WkDg

Me and Mr Jones on Natalee-island trailer

Talentunitedfilm

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cu089C8WkDg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/cu089C8WkDg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: July 09, 2011, 12:27:18 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7941&offId=0&offDate=2011-7

Papiamentu translation:

10 hora happen | fecha: 09/07/2011 | horario: 01:27

more tourist victima of atraco, near of westin atracadornan owing to throw the lady tourist abao y owing to bay cu his bag come across

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: July 09, 2011, 01:40:13 PM »

THE PERSISTENT FIND

Heading Away Fast

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

NATALEE HOLLOWAYS UNCLE

Surely I Am Wrong

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

S.T.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sylvia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: July 09, 2011, 02:04:16 PM »

I just walked in on the end of an interview with Cole Thompson, author of "Portrait of a Monster", on Fox News around 1:50 EDT.  The only thing I heard was that after Joran beat Stephany up, she was in bad shape but alive for a while; he took a shower and then he murdered her.  It is so hard to grasp the cruelty.  

Sorry I missed it but hopefully it will come on again.

Edit-fix typo
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 03:12:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
sylvia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: July 09, 2011, 02:20:33 PM »

Sorry, I misspelled Stephany. Fixed.  MB
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 03:13:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.