April 19, 2024, 11:54:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #859 6/13 - 8/28/11  (Read 542949 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #300 on: July 11, 2011, 10:06:41 PM »

I read about this arrest and saw the girl, never would have thought she was just 12 years old.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/34008-mucha-muhe-di-12-ana-cu-ta-chick-di-toko-tabata-bende-droga-na-su-scol.html

Papiamentu translation:

child muhe of 12 year cu is chick of toko was sell drugs at his scol

sunday, 10 july 2011 23:30

"pakico you is bay cu his car? i is his chick y my self was sell drugs pe at scol", so the child muhe of barely 12 year of edad owing to bark stop pafo of the cas at rooiweg where police owing to as one razzia. owing to base of his same declaracion, police owing to bay over at detene at once pendiente more investigacion in the caso here. the asunto here awo is percura for one buelta new in the investigacion cu will can hinca the sospechoso toko maduro in more problem of locual the is inside end. because separa of is acusa of bendemento illegal of drugs, awo is acus'e of have one relacion amoroso cu one child muhe of barely 12 year of edad. the victimanan was netamente studiantenan of scol. is sospecha cu at least one of the scolnan cu was employ for sell drugs cu studiantenan was colegio hilario angela. for of good fountain is wordo menciona cu the child muhe here of 12 year is chick also of toko maduro of 40 year. in all the caso have three detencion. hour cu the team of police owing to rondona the cas in rooiweg at san nicolas, at dado instant the young female of inicialnan m.l. of 12 year also owing to arrive at the cas. past owing to cuminsa bark because autoridad owing to detene his guy toko. at scol had informacionnan clave cu the child muhe was trece drugs scol for sell. also was have pruebanan sufficient of hendenan cu was cumpra drugs. in oranan of marduga self owing to grab two cumprado cu also owing to cumpra drugs near of huliba bar. the area abroad of huliba bar is the luga of throw publico in day y night. after of owing to grab the cumpradonan, owing to coy two another bendedo also eyfor. here is deal of jeremy dirks y ricky roja. owing to achieve the bendedonan cu enough sakito of cocaina for throw in they power. the dosnan here is close y will stay close also can will soon. same is the caso of javier "toko" maduro, that is esun cu was encarga cu the cumpramento of cosnan steal or cambiamento for drugs. two car owing to stay confisca. the drugs achieve on toko maduro is some but the firmanan y kehonan on paper is sufficient for her stay encarcela. owing to achieve enough coin in his power. is deal here of one sospechoso cu not have work, then is cuestiona con the live. thing is more of lamenta is the form cu the child muhe of 12 year is cry for toko maduro as is end of world owing to arrive hour cu autoridad owing to detene. for of esunnan live in the area can owing to compronde cu is several car is arrive for cumpra drugs at the cas in rooiweg. entrenan autonan d- wagen indicando cu here is deal of empleadonan publico. hobennan of colegio aruban y several another scol in san nicolas is loyal clientenan of toko maduro. have some week end cu the investigacion was andando by of police for finalmente can owing to succeed detene the famous bendedonan. now owing to break the den of throw of drugs at huliba bar. the child muhe of 12 year owing to wordo let in freedom y in the caso here one guia profesional is much necesario pe. have suspicion strong cu the child muhe encuestion is arrive scol cu drugs causando damage at children inocente.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: July 12, 2011, 01:12:57 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/01/peru.murder.case.memorial/

I bought the book this past weekend and started reading late yesterday afternoon.  The following is a little peek into Stephany's life when she was young...I kept thinking about it today and wanted to share it with everyone.

http://www.amazon.com/Portrait-Monster-Natalee-Holloway-Mystery/dp/0312359217

Portrait of a Monster: Joran van der Sloot, a Murder in Peru, and the Natalee Holloway Mystery [Hardcover]
Lisa Pulitzer (Author), Cole Thompson (Author)

Page 7

::snipping2::

Ricardo had always been a little overprotective of Stephany.  The father of five children, he only had one daughter, his baby girl.  As Stephany was growing up, he was rarely seen without his little nenita in tow.

When Stephany was two years old, the family owned a circus.  It was a good, old-fashioned tent circus, complete with trapeze acts and a menagerie of exotic animals.  Stephany loved to be around the elephants, bears, and tigers.  Because her mother, Mariaelena, was the manager, she was able to spend her days hanging out with the carnival workers who shared their strange and curious world with the tiny brown-eyed brunette.  The performers loved Stephany and saw her as a kindred spirit.  Like them, she was a bit mischievous and utterly fearless.

One day, Ricardo received a call from his wife asking him to head over to the main tent.  When he arrived, there was a rehearsal in progress.  He nearly passed out when he saw his two-year-old dressed in a frilly, pink tutu seated atop an elephant making its way into the arena.  It was an unforgettable moment.  Ricardo felt pride tinged with horror as he admired his tiny daughter's courage.  She was all smiles balanced atop the giant pachyderm.  It turned out she'd been practicing for weeks without his knowledge under the direction of the circus's veteran animal trainer.  And his wife was a co-conspirator.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: July 12, 2011, 01:59:39 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: July 12, 2011, 02:37:47 AM »

Leave it to Aruba to even make an Interpol Conference appear very unprofessional.

JMO   

http://www.aruba.com/news/general-news/aruba-hosts-interpol-americas-conference/

Aruba Hosts INTERPOL Americas Conference

General News     July 11th, 2011
No comments (RSS 2.0)

Senior police chiefs attending INTERPOL’s 21st Americas Conference enjoyed three days of meetings at the Westin Aruba Resort, laced with social functions flavored by genuine island hospitality. The conference welcome cocktail party unfolded at Divi Village on the tropical pool deck and was catered the popular Seabreeze restaurant. The party was co-hosted by the Aruba Tourism Authority and by the Ministry of Justice.

Aruba Tourism Authority CEO Ronella Tjin Asjoe-Croes welcomed all delegates to Aruba, inviting them to also enjoy a bit of a vacation while on the island on business and networking opportunities. Aruba’s Minister of Justice and Education Arthur Dowers who also attended the party and served as one of the key note speakers during the conference, mingled with the top policing officials. More than 70 senior law enforcement officials from 32 countries and three international organizations attended. Delegates were also welcomed by the local Commissioner of Police Adolfo Richardson.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: July 12, 2011, 11:04:10 AM »

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."
Beth Holloway - May, 2010

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 200:
  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professinals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

++++++

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: July 12, 2011, 03:23:32 PM »

With film trailer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/12/me-mr-jones-natalee-holloway_n_895554.html#s307311&title=Joran_van_der

'Me & Mr. Jones': Natalee Holloway Film Trailer Released (WATCH)
First Posted: 7/12/11 12:03 PM ET Updated: 7/12/11 12:03 PM ET

Producers of the film, "Me & Mr. Jones" have released a sneak-peek trailer in anticipation of the movie's upcoming release.

The film tells the fictional story of an undercover journalist, played by actor Robert de Hoog, who visits Aruba five years after Natalee Holloway's disappearance. While in Aruba, de Hoog and an undercover reporter, played by Hanna Verboom, break into Joran van der Sloot's house and make a "shocking discovery," according to a description of the movie on Dutch filmmaker Paul Ruven's website.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: July 12, 2011, 07:04:42 PM »

With film trailer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/12/me-mr-jones-natalee-holloway_n_895554.html#s307311&title=Joran_van_der

'Me & Mr. Jones': Natalee Holloway Film Trailer Released (WATCH)
First Posted: 7/12/11 12:03 PM ET Updated: 7/12/11 12:03 PM ET

Producers of the film, "Me & Mr. Jones" have released a sneak-peek trailer in anticipation of the movie's upcoming release.

The film tells the fictional story of an undercover journalist, played by actor Robert de Hoog, who visits Aruba five years after Natalee Holloway's disappearance. While in Aruba, de Hoog and an undercover reporter, played by Hanna Verboom, break into Joran van der Sloot's house and make a "shocking discovery," according to a description of the movie on Dutch filmmaker Paul Ruven's website.

Thanks grace.

When I consider the backers of this film ... I can only assume that the theme is pro-Aruba ... pro-Joran ... pro-Anita ... anti Natalee and ... anti Beth.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: July 12, 2011, 08:22:18 PM »

http://www.interpol.int/Public/ICPO/PressReleases/PR2011/PR058.asp

Countries in the Americas region are valuable allies and produce concrete results on the ground, Secretary General Ronald K. Noble told delegates.

http://www.interpol.int/Public/ICPO/speeches/2011/21stAmericasRC_Noble.pdf

REMARKS by Ronald K. Noble
INTERPOL Secretary General
21st  INTERPOL Americas Regional Conference

6 July 2011
Oranjestad, Aruba

INTERPOL President KHOO Boon Hui;
Commissioner of Police of Aruba, Mr Adolfo RICHARDSON;
Chiefs of police;
INTERPOL Executive Committee members;
Heads of INTERPOL National Central Bureaus;
Colleagues from INTERPOL General Secretariat;

Ladies and Gentlemen;

Good morning – BON DÍA - to all of you who have travelled from all over the region and
the world to be here and attend this 21st  INTERPOL Americas Regional Conference.

It is a true pleasure to be here today, and to address such a vast and distinguished
audience. Particularly so, when we are lucky enough to be guests in beautiful Aruba.

I am also glad to see with us today delegates from two other autonomous countries
(separate entities if you will) within the Kingdom of the Netherlands: Curaçao and St
Maarten.

We look very much forward to their one day applying to continue their membership in INTERPOL under their respective country names, just like Aruba did in 1987.

And each time I visit Aruba, it is difficult not to stare in amazement at its landscape, its flawless beaches and its people, whose origins can be traced all over the world.

It is easy, then, to understand why most of us have come to know this island as the place “where happiness lives” and where happiness can be sought by anyone.

However, as police professionals we know that too often the happiness of our co-citizens can become a target - and fall prey to those who choose to break the law.

Unfortunately, the white beaches of Aruba are no exception.  

It was here that Natalee Holloway, an 18-year old student from the United States, was last seen in 2005, before her disappearance.

Five years later, in March 2010, while struggling to cope with that tragedy, Natalee’s
family became prey to a ruthless individual, who allegedly tried to extort money in
exchange for false information on Natalee’s location and fate.

1,700 miles away and only two months later, the happiness of another innocent citizen
was again the victim of a violent crime. It was in Lima, Peru, that a 21-year-old female student was found murdered in a hotel room after a seemingly normal night.

The prime suspect in the Natalee Holloway disappearance case, Joran Van der Sloot, was again the prime police suspect, but this time it was murder.  This time he had already fled the scene of crime, and was feared to have exited the country.

But thanks to rapid coordination between NCB Lima, NCB Santiago de Chile and
INTERPOL’s Command and Control Centre in Lyon, in just 24 hours Joran Van der
Sloot was located, apprehended in Chile and expelled back to Peru.  Let me congratulate the NCBs of the countries involved and our CCC for your close cooperation and fast work.

The use of INTERPOL channels unveiled another disturbing fact.

Joran Van der Sloot is also the person wanted by the US via an INTERPOL Red Notice
for allegedly extorting money from Natalee Holloway’s family only a year before.

Thanks again to the fine efforts of our member countries, our NCBs and INTERPOL’s
General Secretariat, Joran Van der Sloot is in custody and away from innocent people
who could be at risk were he still travelling internationally.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 09:47:45 PM by San » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: July 12, 2011, 08:24:03 PM »

I don't know what happened with the spacing on my last post!  

I tried to fix it TM but it's still wrong = San
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 09:48:56 PM by San » Logged

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: July 12, 2011, 10:35:56 PM »

Thanks, texasmom, for the Interpol post.   

Natalee will not be forgotten; Aruba will be reminded over and over again--

"It is easy, then, to understand why most of us have come to know this island as the place
“where happiness lives” and where happiness can be sought by anyone. 

However, as police professionals we know that too often the happiness of our co-citizens
can become a target - and fall prey to those who choose to break the law. 

Unfortunately, the white beaches of Aruba are no exception."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: July 13, 2011, 01:39:02 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: July 13, 2011, 10:10:02 PM »

Tomorrow evening ... Beth will once again be a guest on Dr. Drew - HLN.  It is my understanding that the parallels between the  Caylee Anthony Case and the Natalee Holloway case will again be the focus of discussion.

Beth has so much to share.  When her short appearance on the last show is considered ... I hope Dr. Drew affords her more time to share.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: July 13, 2011, 10:10:31 PM »

::justice2NJ::

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: July 13, 2011, 11:25:35 PM »

I don't know what happened with the spacing on my last post!  

I tried to fix it TM but it's still wrong = San

Thank you San!   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: July 14, 2011, 12:28:49 AM »

Tomorrow evening ... Beth will once again be a guest on Dr. Drew - HLN.  It is my understanding that the parallels between the  Caylee Anthony Case and the Natalee Holloway case will again be the focus of discussion.

Beth has so much to share.  When her short appearance on the last show is considered ... I hope Dr. Drew affords her more time to share.

Janet

Thanks, Janet.  ::justice2NJ::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: July 14, 2011, 12:49:27 AM »

an angelic monkey

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: July 14, 2011, 03:16:02 AM »

Justice for Natalee!!!
 an angelic monkey

Justice for Stephany!!
 an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: July 14, 2011, 03:19:00 AM »

::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: July 14, 2011, 10:08:07 AM »

pb

Good morning pb

Monkey Devil! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: July 14, 2011, 02:24:02 PM »

Tomorrow evening ... Beth will once again be a guest on Dr. Drew - HLN.  It is my understanding that the parallels between the Caylee Anthony Case and the Natalee Holloway case will again be the focus of discussion.

Beth has so much to share.  When her short appearance on the last show is considered ... I hope this time Dr. Drew affords her more time.

Janet

Thanks, Janet.  ::justice2NJ::

I was so frustrated during Beth's June 23rd interview with Dr. Drew.  That guy needs to take lessons from our Dana.  Beth had so much to share in the short segment of the show that was afforded ... but was unable to get it out.  Dr. Drew kept interrupting.

The parallels between the pathological traits of Joran van der Sloot and Casey Anthony are beyond similar.

Also ... the ongoing abetting environments that have protected these two from being held accountable for their respective wrongdoings in life and therefore ... prevented justice from prevailing for their victims ....

Janet

+++++

DR. DREW
Beth Holloway: The Casey, Joran Lies
Aired June 23, 2011 - 21:00:00

<snipped? 

PINSKY: You believe that Van Der Sloot and Casey Anthony have similar modus operandi. Tell us about that.

BETH HOLLOWAY: I do.

PINSKY: Before I get too emotional.

HOLLOWAY: Thank you, Dr. Drew. I do. Of course, both of them had the litany of lies -- you know, here, from both of them. Something that I think is even more so striking is this mode of operation from the two. From Joran come started out the same way. Oh, I left her at the beach. She`s fine. No involvement. She`s alive, OK? Casey started out the same way, left her with the nanny, she`s fine.

Then as things began to get a little warmer and more uncomfortable, then he changed it to, well, it was an accident, something tragic happened, but, you know, it was an accident. Same thing kind of with Casey. Well, it was an accident. Now, they`ve changed them from an alive Natalee and Caylee to a deceased Natalee and Caylee.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/23/ddhln.01.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.