March 28, 2024, 03:55:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #859 6/13 - 8/28/11  (Read 541222 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #500 on: July 28, 2011, 02:05:19 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gUdcqkZgnATjQlcgO9d1Ww4TMntQ?docId=01a0028a69e54ca2b57aa42a1c7ae83c

Police probe killing of US med student in Curacao

By DANICA COTO, Associated Press – 1 day ago

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — A Dubai man has been charged with killing a medical school classmate from New Jersey and is being held under psychiatric observation on the Dutch Caribbean island of Curacao, authorities said Tuesday.

Prosecutor Guillano Schoop said Moustapha Khalesa stabbed 24-year-old Kan Mei Chan to death in a Caribbean Medical University dorm Friday as she rushed to help a professor who Khalesa had also stabbed.

Khalesa, 20, was arrested at the scene, and he is still being evaluated by psychiatrists, Schoop said.

Khalesa had locked himself out of his room that night and was waiting for help when he got into an argument with a teacher living in the dorm, said Radoslaw Lewkowski, a director at the university.

The two-story dorm, about 30 minutes away from campus, is home to dozens of students and teachers.

Lewkowski said the Jersey City woman was the first to enter the room after several students heard cries for help and rushed to the second floor. She was stabbed twice in the stomach, while the teacher underwent surgery and is expected to recover, he said. The teacher's name was not released.

Lewkowski said Khalesa, who originally from the Gulf emirate of Dubai, had transferred from a university in Egypt more than a month ago, citing political instability.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: July 28, 2011, 02:07:31 PM »

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/medical-student-arrested-over-classmate-murder-is-not-from-dubai

Medical student arrested over classmate murder is not from Dubai

The National staff
Jul 28, 2011

MK, who his lawyer and school officials said was from Canada rather than Dubai, was a top student expected to graduate this week.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: July 28, 2011, 02:36:24 PM »

http://www.necn.com/07/27/11/Newton-Mass-teen-assaulted-in-Aruba/landing_newengland.html?blockID=544173&feedID=4206

video at the link

Newton, Mass. teen assaulted in Aruba

Jul 27, 2011 9:27pm

(NECN: Alysha Palumbo, Newton, Mass.) - 18-year-old Lily Konowitz of Newton, Mass. fought off simulated attackers in a self defense class earlier this year.

Konowitz took the Rape Aggression Defense class, known as RAD, at her mother's urging just weeks before she went off to Aruba with a friend's family in April.

"Even before we went out that night I said to my friend's parents, I have us covered I took a self defense but I never thought I'd ever have to use it."

It was the next to last night of the trip.

Lily and two of her friends had gone out and Lily had gone to the bathroom.

Her friend was just outside the door, but Lily says that didn't stop an Aruban man from entering the ladies room.

"As I got up and I was ready to go, he opened the door and looked at me and punched me."

Lily was shocked, but immediately her mind wandered back to her RAD class from three weeks earlier.

"I start screaming but no one came in, no one could hear me, so I just kept pushing him and pushing him, and at the same time he kept punching me, and I kneed once, and eventually I was able to push him out the door."

Once outside the seclusion of the bathroom, Lily says the man took off -- and she ran to the safety of her friends.

She had a swollen black eye and a puffy and bruised knee... but she had survived.

"I know that if I didn't fight back he was after more, I know what he was after and I try not to think of that but I'm just really grateful that the end result wasn't what he wanted."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: July 28, 2011, 02:40:14 PM »

http://newton.patch.com/articles/cbs-reports-newton-teen-had-no-option-but-to-fight

CBS Reports: Newton Teen Had "No Option But to Fight"

CBS News reported earlier today that a Newton teen had to fend off an attacker while vacationing in Arbua.

By Melanie Graham Email the author July 27, 2011 

According to a CBS report from early Wednesday, a Newton teen was forced to fight off an attacker while vacationing in Aruba recently.

Lily Konowitz, 18, was out to eat with friends when a man attacked her while she was in the bathroom, the article says.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: July 28, 2011, 03:00:16 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/79931--party-leader-booshi-wever-leaves-mep-party

Party-leader Booshi Wever leaves MEP-party         

THURSDAY, 28 JULY 2011 13:14

ORANJESTAD — Party-leader Booshi Wever is leaving the Movimiento Electoral di Pueblo (MEP). He will continue as independent State-member. He is the third member to leave the group of the opposition party in such a short time. This morning, Wever presented a letter to State chairperson Paul Croes (AVP), announcing his departure. Wever says he feels ‘humiliated’ by the party-leaders, who denies knowledge of the contents of a letter indicating twenty points against his candidature for the party leadership.
By our reporter

Ariën Rasmijn

Meanwhile, the party-chairperson of MEP indicated he would ask Wever to give up his seat. On being asked, Wever said he would not comply.

Yesterday afternoon, Wever confirmed to the Amigoe that he would definitely leave the MEP-party. Last Friday, Wever sent a letter to party-leader Nelson Oduber, requesting a definite viewpoint on a letter that State-member and party-leader candidate Evelyn Wever-Croes (MEP) had presented during a consultation to patch up the conflict between the party and Wever. The twenty points in this letter presented to Croes by members of the party council, indicates why they oppose a possible party leadership of Booshi Wever. Wever states Croes informed him orally on the number of these points. “It wasn’t until the meeting of July 9th that I was allowed to see the entire list. The points that had affected me most were that more than 50% of the party council members who had spoken with Evelyn would leave the party if I became the leader and that I do not put the party interest in the first place. Now how would I explain the latter to my children, who had not seen much of their father the past years?” an emotional Wever wondered yesterday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: July 28, 2011, 04:31:01 PM »

I see 24ora waited for an article that didn't mention Natalee to post about this story breaking in the U. S. ...

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/34753-hoben-ta-uza-defensa-propio-contra-atake-na-aruba.html

young is employ defence own contra atake at aruba

thursday, 28 july 2011 12:07

entrenamento of one muhe young of massachusetts owing to resulta, hour cu the was of vakantie at aruba. the young of 18 year owing to tell cu the el’a wordo acorala in one bathroom at aruba, but at luga of become one victima, el’a struggle. departamento of police of newton is ofrece cursonan basico of defence own, for cualkier child muhe or muhe more old cu 13 year.

the habilidadnan here owing to resulta for one young that was apunto of cuminsa cu his first year at universidad.

“e entrenamento owing to save my life,” lily konowitz owing to tell.

el’a take the cursonan while cu the was one senior at newton south high school. three week after of the curso con for fight cu one atakante, the have to owing to haci this in life regal.

“mientras cu i have stop y was cla for bay, el’a open the door once more, owing to look at my y owing to strike my,” konowitz owing to tell. “wowo left.”

during vakantie at april, konowitz owing to trip for aruba cu family of one amistad. the entrenamento of konowitz owing to resulta during the atake.

“mi owing to stay push'e. i have send knee on dje. never i have think cu my will think cu my will die till hour cu i have leave afo,”

konowitz owing to tell. konowitz owing to leave y the atakante owing to wordo grab. the sargento of police at newton, that owing to supervisa the entrenamento of lily is sorprendi.

“mi is much proud of dje. el’a reacciona exactly as my was wanted for her reacciona. el’a atake till hour cu the was can owing to bay for of dje y ask aid,” sargento william spalding owing to tell.

famianan of konowitz owing to arise one fundacion in his name for so cumpre ekiponan for so another women can achieve the same entrenamento.

“despues of thing owing to happen, i have realisa cu my child muhe was one heroe, not one victima, y i have realisa, cu if not was for her declaration of policy, will we was have one result horifico,” according steven konowitz.

konowitz owing to tell cu testigonan owing to see the atakante y they owing to calling police. the individual now here is wardando his sentencia. konowitz is wait for cu his storia can influencia another women for they busca entrenamento in defence own.

Comment to the article....I think they are questioning if the story is true or not.   

Guess they don't read the newspapers...

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/34753-hoben-ta-uza-defensa-propio-contra-atake-na-aruba.html

Scirbi pa amimes, July 28, 2011   
Boso mester busca pa wak si e storia aki ta berdad, paso hopi hende kier usa nomber di nos Aruba den un forma negativo pa haya cosnan pa nan mes. Boso mester double check si e storia aki ta berdad!

Papiamentu translation:

come across... scirbi for amimes, july 28, 2011
you have to busca for look at if the storia here is berdad, pace much person wanted using name of we aruba in one form negative for achieve cosnan for they self. you have to double check if the storia here is berdad!

More comments...

Papiamentu translation:

scirbi for amimes, july 28, 2011
you have to busca for look at if the storia here is berdad, pace much person wanted using name of we aruba in one form negative for achieve cosnan for they self. you have to double check if the storia here is berdad! +8 come across... s

cirbi for juanbimba, july 28, 2011
they not know what storia more for saca for can desfama, aruba come across, +1 come across... 

scirbi for dushipabo, july 28, 2011
have much storia at aruba with is wordi skonde similar among aruban self. they do not wordo raporta at police or the pesona abusado is baj cel for one night only. if his storia is berdad sweet for esun with owing to hanje. my training is more adelanta with of dje only sperando one strike they finger hour i come of vakantie. +1 come across...

scirbi for live 09/11, july 28, 2011
type of person they so is come aruba for mancha we name aruban, awo is cua banjo the la employ? night club? pace all night club have banjo cu seguro. y all night club as everybody know rond world is maldad only is happen, vooral at merca desenas of person they're die at hand they of malhecornan. or the twt in his camber of hotel and for his know the la let the door of entrance open? think tog! then also the la let the door of banjo harbi? mihor bsa cu his mind is totalmente dirt, person they without escrupulo is come aruba for soil we hendenan. jammer cu at merca cos is baiendo in bad for worse, more cu 14 millon of person they without job, mihor they zorg for they self.. +0 come across...

scirbi for come across!!!berdad!!!, july 28, 2011
is another barbaridad if the departamento of police of newton is take djies one storia of one person, without cu the can have one proof of police of aruba, cu that owing to sosode! barbaridad of the gobierno atual is arrive now till at newton south high school! -1 come across...

scirbi for raspotin, july 28, 2011
you stop of deny all cos as one avestrus, much cos is happen at aruba vooral in hot zone of palm beach, god spaar aruba for nothing bad pasu cu one tourist in the area here for place we pilar economico more important at danger. the hotzone have to wordo muda more liher possibel or come cu regulation y vigilancia stricto at the lugar come across

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, IT DOES!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: July 28, 2011, 07:02:02 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/34754-video-entrevista-cu-hoben-ataca-na-aruba.html

Papiamentu translation:

video: interview cu young ataca at aruba

thursday, 28 july 2011 12:37

“mi owing to stay push'e. i have send knee on dje. never i have think cu my will think cu my will die till hour cu i have leave afo,” so lily konowitz owing to declara during one interview at one canal local of merca. click play for see the interview... tumando contacto cu operadornan of the bus esta aruba adventures we owing to wordo informa cu they're at height of the susesido. the susedido owing to happen in month of april 2011. can tell cu none person of the staff of the bus, none cliente on the bus y niether the staff of the bar where they owing to stop owing to arrive of look at the person cu owing to ataca the young. police owing to succeed of gare much liher. aruba adventures self owing to entrega one complaint y did take contacto cu the family of the young. the compania owing to ask his disculpa y after of one email cortico of the family they not owing to hear nothing more. aruba adventues is make they maximo attempt for ofrece one tour tanto safe because; entretenido. always they owing to escohe the bar they where they're stop cu cautela.

http://www.arubaadventures.com/

http://www.kukookunuku.com/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: July 29, 2011, 03:06:12 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: July 29, 2011, 10:40:52 AM »

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/carousel/x404072875/Aruban-national-Taftville-man-stole-my-cocaine#axzz1TVMkSUsA

Aruban national: Taftville man stole my cocaine

Connecticut Department of Correction
Yesse Larmonie

By GREG SMITH
The Bulletin
Posted Jul 28, 2011 @ 11:03 PM
Last update Jul 29, 2011 @ 09:18 AM

Norwich, Conn. —

An Aruban national remains behind bars after her arrest with a Norwich man last week on charges they were peddling a large amount of cocaine.

Yesse Larmonie, 22, was charged at The William W. Backus Hospital, where police had taken her Saturday after the revelation that she had ingested bags of cocaine, police reports show. 

Larmonie and Taftville resident Bobby Blanco, 34, each was arraigned Monday on charges of cocaine possession, possession of more than one ounce of cocaine with intent to sell and operating a drug factory. Their arrests were announced Thursday by police.

Investigation started Saturday, when police were called to the Walmart on Salem Turnpike in Norwich for the report of a disturbance. Larmonie was upset, police said, because she had woken up at her room at the Holiday Inn in Norwich to find that Blanco, a Walmart employee, had taken off with her cocaine, her passport and $14,000 in cash.

Larmonie had been in the country for just two days and had befriended Blanco at Walmart, she claims, after explaining that she needed to sell a large amount of cocaine, according to an arrest warrant affidavit in the case. Blanco helped her sell 100 grams in New London and, with another unidentified person, had stayed with Larmonie at the hotel room.

She awoke to find her personal items missing, including 300 grams of cocaine.

Under questioning, police said, Larmonie said “she still had 32 grams of cocaine in her digestive system.” Police have not discussed details of Larmonie’s case, but said Thursday the typical way to obtain the ingested cocaine is to wait for a bowel movement.

Read more: Aruban national: Taftville man stole my cocaine - Norwich, CT - The Bulletin http://www.norwichbulletin.com/archive/x404072875/Aruban-national-Taftville-man-stole-my-cocaine#ixzz1TVNOh4Ch

Read more: Police report: July 29 - Norwich, CT - The Bulletin http://www.norwichbulletin.com/archive/x1314058392/Police-report-July-29#ixzz1TVMuSSPD

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: July 29, 2011, 10:46:54 AM »

http://hi5.com/friend/f274810350--Jesse_Larmonie--html

http://www.facebook.com/people/Jesse-Larmonie/689228574

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: July 29, 2011, 10:52:09 AM »

http://drugpolicycentral.com/bot/article/norwichbulletin6724.htm

July 23

Yesse Larmonie, 22, no certain address, Aruba, 11:15 p.m., possession of cocaine, possession of cocaine with intent to sell, operating a drug factory; court date Aug. 18, Norwich Superior Court.

Bobby Blanco, 34, 20 Hunters Ave., Apt. A2, Taftville, 2 p.m., possession of cocaine, possession of cocaine with intent to sell, operating a drug factory; court date Aug. 22, Norwich Superior Court.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: July 29, 2011, 11:12:42 AM »

I wonder if she's related to John Larmonie of the Aruba police....

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/25734-john-larmonie-morto-di-poentje-castro.html

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: July 29, 2011, 01:59:28 PM »

I wonder if she's related to John Larmonie of the Aruba police....

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/25734-john-larmonie-morto-di-poentje-castro.html

I remember that name John Larmonie from early on in the Natalee Holloway case. I think it was captioned in a photo in one of the news papers. I just remember it came up with Freebirds one time too.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: July 29, 2011, 02:00:42 PM »

CAME IN FROM GOTTENBROS FACEBOOK
What is interesting is Joran had contact with him on his FB just before Joran murdered Stephany - still friends.

Domain Name (Unknown)
IP Address 66.119.111.# (Unknown Organization)
ISP Unknown ISP
Lat/Long : unknown
Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/2009073022 Firefox/3.0.13
Javascript version 1.5
Monitor
Resolution : 1240 x 700
Color Depth : 32 bits
Time of Visit Aug 19 2009 12:30:43 pm
Last Page View Aug 19 2009 12:30:43 pm
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL http://www.facebook....gottenbos&init=quick
Search Engine facebook.com
Search Words koen gottenbos
Visit Entry Page http://scaredmonkeys...oat-one-of-the-many/
Visit Exit Page http://scaredmonkeys...oat-one-of-the-many/
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time Aug 19 2009 12:30:43 pm
Visit Number 19,020,628
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: July 29, 2011, 02:01:41 PM »

Domain Name (Unknown)
IP Address 189.58.229.# (Unknown Organization)
ISP Unknown ISP
Lat/Long : -10, -55 (Map)
Language Portuguese (Brazil)
pt-br
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; InfoPath.2)
Javascript version 1.3
Monitor
Resolution : 1024 x 768
Color Depth : 32 bits
Time of Visit Aug 25 2009 2:55:44 pm
Last Page View Aug 25 2009 2:55:44 pm
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL http://www.google.co...oogle&meta=&aq=f&oq=
Search Engine google.com.br
Search Words jaimesander@gmail.com
Visit Entry Page http://scaredmonkeys...loway-disappearance/
Visit Exit Page http://scaredmonkeys...loway-disappearance/
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-4:00
Visitor's Time Aug 25 2009 3:55:44 pm
Visit Number 19,073,534
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: July 29, 2011, 02:06:27 PM »

interesting where Arubans end up.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: July 29, 2011, 02:25:13 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/05/natalee-holloway-discussion-from-foxs-big-story-tonight/

Natalee Holloway Discussion From Fox’s Big Story tonight.

The search for Natalee Holloway has nothing major to report, but it is the last update for the evening. They had two people on, the spokesman for the Aruba police and the editor of the Aruba Today.

John Larmonie of the Aruba Police Department was saying that the no new developments, saying only that the police are roaming the island.

The three people of interest are being questioned right now, and the search at the Allegro Hotel has been completed and there is no sign of Natalee.

Julie Renfro, editor in chief from the Aruba Today, says that the every cell phone on the island has been contacted over the search. She says that the search was being done by search and rescue, Aruba security foundation, the Red Cross, and volunteers. Says thousands are looking.

That is all, nothing major. The police are not backing off of the report earlier that they will have some breaking news in 24 hours, but that he was not authorized to discuss it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: July 29, 2011, 02:43:37 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/80016-mambo-jambo-verkocht

Google translation:

Mambo Jambo sold

FRIDAY, 29 JULI 2011 5:39 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The Latin dance club Mambo Jambo is sold. As of August 1, David Garcia, former manager of Garufa, the new owner. He is the nightlife converted into a fun bar with lots of color, and more activities.

by our reporter
Merlijn van Lelyveld

This Amigoe Garcia this morning to let you know. About one or two months, the case a new name. What name is this, Garcia could not tell. "I have a few options and want the right deal. One that attracts. "Garcia wants to organize more activities with live bands and the music is a mix of English-and Spanish in various musical styles. He stressed that there will definitely dancing. "There's just more room to dance," the new owner. Because the bar is moved to the center allowing space for a dance floor. In addition, Garcia tackle the kitchen and the map. "I have several plans." The first two to three days, so from Monday next week, Mambo Jambo will therefore closed for renovation.

The main reason for the sale was for owner Joop Rooijakkers it became quiet in the city as late as operations manager of Aruba Wine and Dine (AWD), Kevin Slangen know. This does not mean it disappears Mambo Jambo. Both Garcia and Slangen to know that there are plans to Mambo Jambo in Palm Beach to open. South Beach has been approached about this, but they have no place Fri There is still nothing concrete regarding the plans for a new Mambo Jambo said Slangen. Three employees of Mambo Jambo continue working in that location for the new owner. These personnel would have liked to have Garcia. The remaining staff will be transferred to other cases of AWD.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: July 29, 2011, 02:58:01 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/amigoearuba

Google translation:

American teenager attempted sexual assault

ORANGE CITY - The American Lily Konowitz (18) in April this year in a toilet in one of the restaurants in Aruba was attacked and beaten. She argues that without a self-defense course that shortly before her trip on the advice of her mother took, maybe she would not be alive ....

Source: Aruba Amigoe

Published: 07/28/2011 5:53:18 p.m. GMT

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: July 30, 2011, 02:24:32 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000007825367&sk=wall

Anthony Hagedoorn
Seems to be in the news in Boston:
http://boston.cbslocal.com/201​1/07/27/newton-teen-describes-​how-she-fought-off-brutal-atta​ck-in-aruba/

Newton Teen Describes How She Fought Off Brutal Attack In Aruba
boston.cbslocal.com
A young Newton woman attacked while on vacation in Aruba was able to fight back and survive.
Wednesday at 10:01pm · Like ·  · Share

Paul Vb yeah because in the USA, that never ever happens
Wednesday at 10:21pm · Like ·  2 people

Chantalle Schwengle-Pas Call Nancy Grace!! Oh and in other news Casey Anthony is Not Guilty.
Thursday at 6:31am · Like ·  1 person

Chantalle Schwengle-Pas I know of lots of Arubians that go on vk, get their luggage stolen , held at gun point and every thing stole. This Shit happens all over the world. People can be so stupid. They go to the beach with their I phones, kindle reader , ipod and camera and wallet then Get up and go snorkeling face down for an hour and expect their Shit to be there. Get up put your stuff in your car. A bit safer. I feel robbers should get their picture put on a website for everyone to see.
Thursday at 6:39am · Like

Mike Hagedoorn JUST ANOTHER ONE THAT WANTS ATTENTION AND HAVE HER 5 MINUTES OF FAME AT THE EXPENSE OF ARUBA, GET A LIFE.
Thursday at 8:30pm · Like

Eula Biezen The story is not credible to me. Why didn't she report to the police. if she had evidence of assault and bruises. She waits until returning to tell the world how 'heroic' she was in defending herself. People who know Aruba, can never entertain a 'lie' like this. Even Joran, I am convinced is innocent of the charge he was accused of.
15 hours ago · Like

"Eula Biezen"

http://www.facebook.com/eula.biezen

It's actually "Eula van der Biezen"

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6136&Itemid=14
(last comment on the page)

Keep in mind that this one is after Joran murdered AGAIN...

http://www.diario.aw/2010/11/un-gobierno-cu-hopi-autoridad-moral/

comments:

Original text:

November 22, 2010 at 10:56 pm
Eula Van Der Biezen
Cada cuando mi ta drenta den pagina via internet pa sa kiko ta pasando na Aruba. Mi pregunta ta pakiko ningin representante oficial di Aruba no ta aparece den Medio pa splica e ultimo susesonan den e caso di Natalee Holloway. Na merca CNN y tur medionan ta laga nos pasa manera incubridornan di asesinato. Medionan di communicashon aki no ta mustrando un lus justo di nos isla, i ta parce cu ningun hende na Aruba ta tumba e tempo of curashi pa mustra cara y duna un entrevista of communicado tocante e caso.
Mescos cu Americanonan ta defende nan hende, laga nos tambe mustra cara i defende nos imagen. Aruba semper tawata un luga sigur, bunita y cu hendenan di noble curazon. Ken ta durf di mustra su cara i defende e imagen di Aruba, Nos imagen di hende decente y respeta manera nos himno a sinja nos?

Eula Van Der Biezen
Houston, TX

Papiamentu translation:

november 22, 2010 at 10:56 pm

eula van der biezen

cada cuando i am enter in pagina via internet for know what is pasando at aruba. my question is why ningin agent oficial of aruba do not aparece in medio for splica the ultimo susesonan in the caso of natalee holloway. at merca cnn y all medionan is let we happen as incubridornan of asesinato. medionan of communicashon here do not mustrando one light justo of we island, and is seems cu none person at aruba is tumba the time or curashi for show cara y give one interview or communicado tocante the caso. same cu americanonan is defende they person, let we also show cara and defende we imagen. aruba always tawata one luga assure, beautiful y cu hendenan of noble curazon. that is durf of show his cara and defende the imagen of aruba, we imagen of person decente y respeta as we anthem owing to learn we?

eula van der biezen
houston, tx.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.