April 18, 2024, 11:46:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #859 6/13 - 8/28/11  (Read 542932 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: July 30, 2011, 02:25:34 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: July 30, 2011, 02:38:02 PM »

chilling...

Wish she'd told her story before...   

http://www.potsc.com/testimony/one-night-in-aruba/

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: July 30, 2011, 02:55:16 PM »

She did post about it before...

http://www.feetonsolidground.com/2010_06_01_archive.html

::snipping2::

Monday, June 7, 2010

Spring break

I often try to run from my past but there are some days it hits me right in the face. I am a different person now, determined to live a different life but I can't forget the mess God found me in. The news on CNN reminds me how close I can to never being able to tell my story. I only believe I am alive today because of my praying family, a God who is mighty to save, and the still quiet voice reminding me who I really belonged to.

It was senior year spring break, a mark for any high school kid. My friends were all going on an all inclusive trip to mexico (the kind every parent dreads) and my dad told me if I wouldn't go on the trip he would take me and my two best friends any where we wanted. We picked aruba, partly because there was no drinking age and partly because we wanted to see the clear water and sandy shores. The three of us had a knack for getting into trouble and when we first arrived we found a liquor store and bought the nastiest coconut rum I have ever had. It tasted like banana boat and pina coladas all tied into one but it did the trick. We sat around the pool at the house my dad had rented and drank rum until we laughed at anything. After a great dinner out we decided we would steal the rental car and go out to one of the local clubs. We had no concept of danger and at 2:00am with everyone fast asleep we drove the tiny Toyota corolla to Carlos and Charlies. We had heard it was the best club and we were eager enjoy the laws of Aruba. We made friends with all the bartenders and danced all night long. Around three the bar was starting to close and I was lonely. My two friends were dancing with a tiny Mexican man but being 5'10 I was left standing in the corner. I heard a voice behind me ask if he could buy me a drink and when I turned around I noticed he was different than the other guys in the bar. He wasn't from Aruba but defiantly wasn't from America. He was tall and kinda cute and I was on the mend from a broken heart so I figured why not. We ended up kissing and when I started to leave with my friends he followed me out, he kept asking me if I wanted to leave with him and I knew that wasn't happening. A kiss was fine but leaving with a stranger was something not even I was dumb enough to do. He told me he'd find me tomorrow and before he left I caught his name, Joran Van Der Sloot. We went home thinking nothing of our new found friend and the next day he found us on the beach again. Once I had sobered up something inside me told me he wasn't to be trusted and when he asked me if I would go out with him alone I refused. Thank the Lord I did. He got my number called me a few times and emailed me but I never responded. My friends asked me why I blew him off and I told him something about him gave me the creeps.

Six months later my best friend calls me screaming to turn on the news, I did and there was my Aruba friend suspected in the disappearance of Natalie Holloway. I gulp. Suddenly life becomes a little clearer than it was five minutes ago, its not a game. I tried to put the memory behind me, I wasn't proud of my lapse in judgement or how careless I had been with my safety but I had survived and I didn't know why.

Years later the past is flooding back as he is suspected again in another young girls murder. I can't help but wonder why not me? Why did God spare me? I didn't deserve it, I was as careless as these girls but I had lived to tell about it. I have debated over whether or not to tell this story. After all it just seems like another MTV spring break night mare story but I have a point I promise. Reliving these details is about as much fun for me as swallowing a bucket of nails. I hate admitting how careless I was but I have to hope that if the story hits a little closer to home then some young girl might not make the same mistakes I did. I write this with the prayer that my rugged past might make your future a little more smooth. Part of me never wanted to share this because of my pride, how could I be this dumb? Then again pride has no place in my faith and if I am going to help girls I need to start being a little more honest.

I don't tell you this to scare you into behaving, like most mothers would hope, but to make the danger in this world and the enemy who loves it a little more real. It is shown that girls from ages 15-21 have a part of their brain that is underdeveloped, the part that experiences fear, so we feel invincible. I thought I was invincible. I was far from it and I cringe to think what might have happened if God had let me learn the limits of my humanity.

It seems that all crimes are against women, every time I turn on the news I hear of another victim of abuse, rape, or murder. We live in a scary world but that why God assured us to "take heart he has overcome the world". I also tell you this because God is mightier than man, God is all powerful and as a friend of mine said who is going overseas "if he wants you to be bullet proof you will be". This doesn't mean you can test God or live life like it is a game but it does mean you can pray with confidence for your kids, friends, and family. I truly believed my mother is the only reason i am alive. She would spend hours on her knees begging God on my behalf. My brothers and fathers did the same but my mom wept for her lost child and because of her faith and trust in the Lord I live as a reminder what faith can do.

I say all of this knowing that many have lost loved ones, many have been victims, and I do not know the ways of the Lord but have faith that he has you here for a purpose. This is why my calling is so clear, he saved me so I can help others and for that and so many other reasons I will tell my stories until I meet my protector.

Posted by Tindell Baldwin at 2:50 PM 0 comments

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: July 30, 2011, 03:23:19 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/video/holland-42

In from Holland

Published on : 22 July 2011 - 9:15am

Joran van der Sloot 
Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, the alleged killer of Natalee Holloway, was back in the news again this week. Two American journalists claim in their new book ‘Portrait of a Monster’ that he severely tortured his last victim, Stephany Flores, before murdering her.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: July 30, 2011, 03:24:50 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/34507-e-interes-ta-keda-pa-exploracion-di-petroleo-y-gas-door-di-compania-local-.html

Papiamentu translation:

the interest is stay for exploración of petroleum y gas door of compania local

friday, 22 july 2011 20:17

This is the name of the company before the translation:

Compania Arubano di Petroleo NV (aka CAP)

http://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=36047

Friday, July 22, 2011 10:07

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 16 MAY 2006 under serial number 34834.0 is the company with the tradename:

CAP COMPANIA ARUBANO DI PETROLEO N.V.

Business address   L.G. SMITH BLVD. 76, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   CAP COMPANIA ARUBANO DI PETROLEO N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   15 MAY 2006

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 100,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 20,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 20,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

CURET, EDUARDO ARMANDO;
Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 11 DECEMBER 1950
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   15 MAY 2006
Authority   RESTRICTED

I've posted an article or two about this company before...and others have posted information about them as well...jen...hotping...just to name two here at SM...and jenna at RU posted about them before Persistence ever arrived in Aruba. 

It's all laid out in black and white.

That sick feeling is stronger than ever...

Will anyone EVER be held accountable for the fraud that was perpetrated on EVERYONE seeking Justice for Natalee Ann Holloway?????

If Natalee's remains were not recovered while the Persistence was out there working for Aruba, WHOSE REMAINS WERE THEY?????

I WANT ANSWERS, and I'm tired of waiting!  I WANT THEM NOW!

::justice2NJ::      ::justice2NJ::        ::justice2NJ::       ::justice2NJ:: 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
crazybabyborg
« Reply #525 on: July 30, 2011, 03:42:21 PM »

chilling...

Wish she'd told her story before...   

http://www.potsc.com/testimony/one-night-in-aruba/

I had forgotten about this.   

I'm glad she survived the encounter. I wish Natalee and Stephany had, too.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: July 30, 2011, 05:08:18 PM »

Don't know if this is true or not, haven't found anything else about it...

http://twitter.com/#!/kaprimiracle862/statuses/96697579848466432

Joran Van Der Sloot In Court Today For Stephany Flores Murder

28 Jul via web

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: July 30, 2011, 05:12:14 PM »

I can't help myself - I find myself "researching".  This is Tindall's husband, look at what he does:

http://twitter.com/#!/bwbaldwin
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: July 30, 2011, 07:47:30 PM »

Will Dutch/Aruban justice for Natalee Holloway forever remain elusive? 
_____

NO FBI PARTICIPATION WITHOUT AN INVITATION

The ROV Dive - December 29, 2007

Kyle Kingman:
Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand.

Kyle Kingman:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line

The ROV/Observation Dive - December 30, 2008

Kyle Kingman
:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, I made the statement to all on board that we do have an interest and that we would recover the cage ourselves.  That is when Mos said they would dive on it but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive and that he would let Persistence know.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle Kingman:  Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. .....

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

ROV/Recovery Dive - January 7, 2008

Kyle Kingman
: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat

Kyle Kingman:  Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic .

Posted by Kermit/oceanexploration - Scared Monkeys

++++++++

Jurisdiction and Extradition!!

NANCY GRACE
Judge Dismisses Holloway Suit
Aired August 11, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, the facts still remain that those are the last suspects known to be seen with Natalee alive. And everybody knows of their repeated lies that they told the authorities, even their father, Paulus Van Der Sloot. That`s why he was arrested. There was a reason that he was arrested in Natalee`s disappearance. It was not unwarranted whatsoever.

And you know -- and being dismissed in New York, it was on a procedure ruling.  Here again, jurisdiction.  We have faced that issue since May 30 of 2005.  Jurisdiction and extradition hve hit us in the face every time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/11/ng.01.html

Homeland Security?

Does Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez have his Eye on Aruba? Talk about bad for their Economy

Posted February 23, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

If anyone wants to wonder why the US government never got more involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and why they did not take Aruba to task, they need only to look to the unstable leader of Venezuela for their answer. Hugo’s actions directly affect American's homeland security decisions.

Posted February 23, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/02/23/does-venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-have-his-eye-on-aruba-talk-about-bad-for-their-economy/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: July 30, 2011, 07:52:47 PM »

A Measure of Justice

Medical mystery tour brings Holloway to Okoboji
Saturday, June 11, 2011

<snipped>

Beth Holloway provides travel and safety education to medical professionals gathered Friday for the 7th Annual Lakes Health Conference in Okoboji. Her daughter, Natalee, disappeared in Aruba 6 years ago during a graduation trip.

<snipped?

Natalee has never been found, but theories about Van der Sloot's role in her disappearance gained traction after he was arrested for the May 2010 murder of Stephany Flores, a Peruvian woman he met. He also faces federal extortion and wire fraud charges in the United States for trying to extort money from Beth Holloway in exchange for information that would lead to the recovery of Natalee's body.

"For me, I have a perpetrator in prison, so I can't ask for anything more right now," Beth Holloway said. "That's where he belongs and now I'm able to focus and move onward in the help that I can do for others who have missing loved ones -- maybe they don't have recovery of their loved one's remains or they don't have a perpetrator in prison, so my hope is to shed enough light and to help them."

<snipped>

http://www.spencerdailyreporter.com/story/1735599.html

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: July 30, 2011, 09:55:12 PM »

Never Passed the Ball

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 184
: Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 31, 2011, 12:36:37 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8176.msg1182110#msg1182110

http://www.facebook.com

July 2010

Ladies Night Out at The Hollywood in San Nicolas

Mashelle Zeolla, Jennifer Aldridge, Marlene Nichols (Purcell),Tina Causey Escobedo, Michael Anthony Bislick, Jodi Tobman, Tracy, Anita van der Sloot, Rona Coster Kahan , Neely Cosentino,

http://www.aruba.com/news/general-news/island-temptations-magazine-brings-readers-the-charms-of-san-nicolas/

Island Temptations Magazine Brings Readers the Charms of San Nicolas

General News     July 6th, 2011

“San Nicolas has so many dimensions, so we easily filled an entire edition with so many of the charming facets that make San Nicolas such a welcome departure from the slick glossiness of Palm Beach and the hotel area…it just oozes the old Caribbean spirit,” says editorial and creative director Tina Causey-Escobedo.

Local food and iconic landmarks and establishments are featured, but Island Temptations’ director of sales and marketing Rona Coster, spearheaded the hunt for the movers, shakers, and iconic personalities of San Nicolas that keep the torch burning through good times and bad on the sunrise side of the island.

http://www.island-temptations.com/summer%202011/index.html

Island Temptations

Summer 2011 edition Page 14

IT Publications Inc.
5216 Blue Cypress Lane
League City, Texas 77573  USA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://ourcpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/servlet/cpa.app.coa.CoaGetTp?Pg=tpid&Search_Nm=IT%20Publications%20&Button=search&Search_ID=32039134914

Franchise Tax Certification of Account Status

Entity Information:    IT PUBLICATIONS, INC.
5216 BLUE CYPRESS LN
LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573-6240

Status:   IN GOOD STANDING NOT FOR DISSOLUTION OR WITHDRAWAL through November 15, 2011

Registered Agent:   ELIZABETH ANN BROWN
5216 BLUE CYPRESS LANE
LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573

Registered Agent Resignation Date:   

State of Formation:   TX

File Number:    0801100670

SOS Registration Date:   March 20, 2009

Taxpayer Number:   32039134914

Galveston Central Appraisal District
600 Gulf Freeway Suite 113, Texas City, TX 77591, (866) 277-4725

http://www.galvestoncad.org/Appraisal/PublicAccess/PropertyDetail.aspx?PropertyID=416266&dbKeyAuth=Appraisal&TaxYear=2011&NodeID=11&PropertyOwnerID=602957

Owner ID:   O0025265
Owner Name:   BROWN, ELIZABETH A & DAVID B
Owner Address:   5216 BLUE CYPRESS LN
LEAGUE CITY,TX 77573

Property Address:   5216 BLUE CYPRESS LN
LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573
Parcel Information
Legal Description:   MAGNOLIA CREEK SEC 4 PH 1 (2000) ABST 607, BLOCK 1, LOT 3, ACRES 0.264
Neighborhood:   4872.1( 4872.1 - Magnolia Creek GFRONT (2008) )
Acreage:   0.264
Cross Reference:   4877-0001-0003-000
Undivided Interest:   100%
Exemption Codes:   
HS (Homestead)
Entity Codes:   
GGA (Galveston County)
T01 (League City Rz 01 - Magnolia Creek)
S16 (Clear Creek Isd)
RFL (Co Road & Flood)
C40 (League City)
Deed Type:   Warranty Deed/vendors Lien
Deed Book:   
Deed Page:   2008025373
Map Page:   164-C
Values Breakdown    2011 Value
Land HS:    $97,910 +
Land NHS:    $0 +
Improvement HS:    $291,700 +
Improvement NHS:    $0 +
Ag Market:    $0   
Ag Use:    $0 +
Timber Market:    $0   
Timber Use:    $0 +
Assessed:    $389,610 =
Improvements   
ID   Type   SPTB   Segs   Value
Imp1   R (Residential)   A1 (Real Residential Single Family)   7    $ 281,700
Imp2   I (Misc. Improvement)   A1 (Real Residential Single Family)   2    $ 10,000
Land   
ID   Type   SPTB   Acres   Market
Land1   GF (Golf Frontage)   A1 (Real Residential Single Family)       $ 97,910

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-brown/5/580/97a

David Brown

Managing Director at Tierra del Sol Real Estate, NV
Aruba Real Estate

Current
Managing Director at Tierra del Sol Real Estate, NV

Connections
100 connections

Websites
Tierra del Sol
Anabui - PRC
Catalina Estates

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/b/r/o/David-Basil-Brown/index.html

David Basil Brown
Caya Mesa Vista #40
Mesa Vista, Tierra del Sol Country Club Aruba

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taylor Brown (Son of David and Ann Brown)

http://news.visitaruba.com/news/do/dispatch/view/id/1293/manageArticle.html

July 2007
Tierra del Sol Managing Director Ann Brown and her son Taylor Brown.

Taylor was constant encouragement for Joran on FB last year....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8176.msg1176414#msg1176414

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/b/r/o/David-Basil-Brown/index.html

From the family tree, Taylor Gleason Brown's birthday is September 23, 1989

That would make him closer to Valentijn's age, I'm wondering if the David Brown that was listed with Val's class may have actually been Taylor?

http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2008/06/12/graduation-at-isa/
The graduating class included David Brown, Giancarlos Calabrese, Gianni Ferarra, Julian Molina, Maki Wiggins, Marc Anthony Richardson, Osbaldi Boekhoudt, Valentijn van de Sloot and Zeus Zambrano.

That link is interesting also because I recall ever seeing any article there highlighted in red, or with larger font in areas the way that article is...odd imo.

The IT Publication address being in League City automatically brings Tim Miller and TES to mind, so I had to check out the proximity. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: July 31, 2011, 12:41:32 AM »

I was trying to get a link to work for the google map, and then I forgot to put a link at all!   

I think this probably takes you to the starting point of where I got the directions.

You have to click on "Directions" and put the other address in to get the map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&biw=1024&bih=649&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Texas+Equusearch+Dickinson+tx&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Texas+Equusearch&hnear=0x863f7d87125c84cd:0x497e2073a0c31fd0,Dickinson,+TX&cid=10264240683499563415

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: July 31, 2011, 01:33:15 AM »

I can't help myself - I find myself "researching".  This is Tindall's husband, look at what he does:

http://twitter.com/#!/bwbaldwin

Ann Brown's father recently passed away, he had an interesting career as well... 

http://www.pratttribune.com/newsnow/x1797072747/Obituary-Spencer-L-Taylor

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: July 31, 2011, 02:21:16 AM »

http://www.bbb.org/charity-reviews/houston/other/texas-equusearch-in-dickinson-tx-17137

Better Business Bureau Report for
Texas EquuSearch
Better Business Bureau Report issued February 2011
Better Business Bureau Report expires February 2012

NONDISCLOSURE
This Charity did not provide requested information. As a result, the Better Business Bureau cannot determine if it meets standards.

Charity Contact Information
Name:   Texas EquuSearch
Address:   4013 FM 517, Suite B
    Dickinson, TX 77539
Phone:   281-309-9500
Web Address:   www.texasequusearch.org
Back To TopBetter Business Bureau Comments
Year, State Incorporated:
Affiliates: None
Stated Purpose: None
BBB Wise Giving Alliance Comment                  

Despite written Houston BBB requests in the past year, this organization either has not responded to Houston BBB requests for information or has declined to be evaluated in relation to the Houston BBB’s Standards for Charity Accountability. While participation in the Houston BBB’s charity review efforts is voluntary, the Houston BBB believes that failure to participate may demonstrate a lack of commitment to transparency. Without the requested information, the Houston BBB cannot determine if this charity adheres to the Standards for Charity Accountability. A charity's willing disclosure of information beyond that typically included in its financial statements and government filings is, in the Alliance's view, an expression of openness that strengthens public trust in the charitable sector.
The Houston BBB reports on national charities and determines if they meet 20 voluntary standards on matters such as charity finances, appeals, and governance. The Houston BBB does not evaluate the worthiness of the charitable program.
 A copy of this report has been shared with the organization prior to publication. It is not intended to recommend or deprecate, and is furnished solely to assist you in exercising your own judgment.

http://www.bbb.org/charity-reviews/houston/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: July 31, 2011, 02:25:32 AM »

Hi Sis!   

I just checked over in musings for an update on your SIL, I hope she's still doing well after the surgery.

Still praying...   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: July 31, 2011, 04:24:10 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: July 31, 2011, 11:54:25 AM »

Hi Sis!   

I just checked over in musings for an update on your SIL, I hope she's still doing well after the surgery.

Still praying...   an angelic monkey

Thank you!

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: July 31, 2011, 03:14:19 PM »

Renfro is looking a bit old and chunky.  That's what happens when you are out in the sun too much and party every night.  Alcohol has a lot of calories 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: July 31, 2011, 09:27:46 PM »

Rat infested island!  And I'm not talking about this rat  Monkey Devil!

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=8110&offId=0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.