April 20, 2024, 08:45:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #859 6/13 - 8/28/11  (Read 542987 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: August 10, 2011, 06:43:22 PM »

Beth Holloway comprehends perfectly the overwhelming emotions of Robyn Gardner’s mother as she deals alone with a justice system that places the best interest of its tourist industry over a victim.

Why did it take almost a week for the disappearance of Robyn Gardner to come to the attention of the media? Why was Gary Giordano initially given permission to return to the States?

Could it be that Aruba was again attempting to sweep the disappearance of an American on the Happy Island under the proverbial rug?

+++++++

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 55
: Last night’s meeting with the DEA agent would be the last time we would see him. I was told he was just on the island “on vacation,” but considering his line of work, I have to wonder about that. Even wonder if the name he gave us was really his. None of that matters. I’m just thankful he was here when he was to help us get the ball rolling by directing us to go to Carlos ‘n Charlie’s, and helping us with the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard. But now we’re alone, politically and law enforcement-wise. Even though we’ve met Homeland Security and DEA representatives, there‘s nothing they can do for us. There’s no U.S. consular office here. No State Department representative. No FBI agent. We’re on our own.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #681 on: August 10, 2011, 07:23:45 PM »

Kalpoe's 2 months till you will be seated in a USA courtroom ................

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: August 10, 2011, 07:56:29 PM »

Beth Holloway will be a guest on Nancy Grace this evening.

Janet

Five minutes to go!!

Janet
4:55 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: August 11, 2011, 12:36:24 AM »

Beth!   

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/10/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aruban Police Detain Missing Woman`s Companion
Aired August 10, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

::snipping2::

GRACE: Welcome back. I`m Nancy Grace. Thank you for being with us. Joining us now is a special guest, Beth Holloway. We all know Beth, who went through so much in her effort to find her daughter, Natalee, not only a beauty but an honor student, beautiful on the inside, as well, Natalee missing all these years, the case still not put to rest. Beth Holloway joining us.

Beth, question. Do you believe that Aruban authorities will actually do what it takes to solve this case?

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S MOTHER (via telephone): I certainly hope so, Nancy. We think about all the hard lessons that I`ve learned. Surely, they`ve learned a few, as well, and will understand, and you know, act in an expeditious manner as possible in helping the family have a resolution into what happened to Robyn.

And you know, just listening to Richard describe her typical habits, and when you pair that with the timing of the call that came in from Gary and no eyewitnesses to place them there, I mean, it sure adds up to something not good was transpiring for Robyn.

GRACE: You know, Beth, as always, you`re such a lady and you put such a positive spin on everything. When you say that you hope Aruban authorities will do the right thing, and certainly, they have learned a lesson -- to this day, there are still no formal Aruban charges against Joran Van Der Sloot in the disappearance of Natalee.

HOLLOWAY: Well, I mean, you`re exactly right. But like I said, hopefully, you know, now they`ll understand, you know, how they have to respond to and handle cases and persons of interest and act with, you know, professionalism and really pull this together.

GRACE: You know, Beth, I pray that you`re right. Everyone, as you know now, Beth is at the helm of the Natalee Holloway Resource Center. They became involved in the case when Robyn goes missing. You know, Beth Holloway was just talking about what they need to do to find Robyn Gardner.

Everyone, another American girl missing in Aruba. It`s like history`s happening all over again, hopefully, without the same tragic result.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: August 11, 2011, 12:40:03 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/20110810/8159/Despues_di_a_haci_tanto_da%C3%B1o_na_aruba,_ainda_tin_arubiano_cu_ta_yuda_nancy

after of owing to haci tanto damage at aruba, still have aruban cu is help nancy grace? as fix aruba his name!

11 hora happen come across, 10 of august 2011 13:00 after of several year is talk bad of aruba for algo cu aruba self not have neither art neither parte inside y conociendo his caracter still can have aruban cu is yame (of let they being yama) y talk cune? then lague give bad informacion without corigie? then the aruban ey is anti-aruba same cu nancy! or kizas popularidad personal y exposure be worth more cu aruba? if acaso have person cu live here y not can or does not defende we sweet island, then the personanan ey can wel of empaqueta y bay live bao shade of nancy y live at nancy his amen! minister of turism actua now first cu the cosnan here follow cause damage at we island. let we all lever twitter, login, search aruba y cuminsa reacciona cu mature y comentario positive.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: August 11, 2011, 12:53:07 AM »

Aruba made their own bed -- now they have to live with it. They CHOSE to ignore the facts and protect their own with Natalee. Now they will NEVER get the benefit of the doubt -- no matter if this is their fault or not!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: August 11, 2011, 12:56:54 AM »

Aruba made their own bed -- now they have to live with lie in it. They CHOSE to ignore the facts and protect their own with Natalee. Now they will NEVER get the benefit of the doubt -- no matter if this is their fault or not!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: August 11, 2011, 02:37:37 AM »

Aruba made their own bed -- now they have to live with lie in it. They CHOSE to ignore the facts and protect their own with Natalee. Now they will NEVER get the benefit of the doubt -- no matter if this is their fault or not!

Absolutely, I agree wreck. 

They can hate Nancy Grace and many others for telling the truth about what goes on there all they want, it won't change anything.

Nancy Grace said it on her show tonight and she was correct.  Beth won't say it but the Aruban authorities do STILL treat Beth badly, they don't give her straight answers because they have no intention of her ever seeking Justice for Natalee. 

Natalee went there and never came home.  They covered up the crimes against her.

Tourists are attacked in many ways whether they're robbed, raped, run over by drunk drivers, or their own dive operators and everyone holds there breath hoping they might get justice.  It doesn't come.  The Aruban people are conditioned to protect the island's image at all costs to preserve their bread and butter...tourism.  And nothing changes.  That's why Aruba is the place to go if you want to get rid of your spouse (over a balcony) or any number of other things that in a normal society would not be acceptable and would be punished.  I'm sickened by all of the articles I've read and posted of those very things...that we NEVER hear another word about. 

If the Aruban people would get as upset about the reputation the island has because of it's joke of a judicial system and raise hell until changes come, there might be hope.  But I don't think that will ever happen.  The people that live there know how it is, every now and then we get a peek into what they really think when they've been robbed or their car vandalized in their own garage...and they vent their frustrations in the social pages.  But then when something like this happens AGAIN, oh it's all One Happy Island, and the enemy media is just telling lies. 

Robyn Gardner may not have fallen victim to a local, she may have been harmed by the man she traveled there with...but then again he may have had help or may have been working in concert with others all along to get her there.  We'll probably never know.  But I do have trouble believing that Gary Giardano was able to arrive on Sunday and commit the perfect murder on Tuesday; where there's no body, no evidence, and more than likely no case.  Maybe someone did see something, but if that person wasn't on the beach to see the searches Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, they may not even know that they witnessed anything.  You don't wait a week to publicize a missing person if you want to properly investigate it.  Martin Savage even commented tonight that he thought Natalee's case may have taught them some lessons about dealing with the media, but he's not sure if they learned as much about a proper investigation.  There were Americans there the entire week that didn't even know Robyn Gardner was missing!  And when those searching didn't find her in the ocean, they should have been searching other places as well.  But then again, like Natalee...they may already know what happened to her and will just drag this out long enough for everyone to give up.  That's what they tried to do in Natalee's case, and it will haunt them forever!  We won't give up.  And every time the name of another American missing there is mentioned, Natalee's will follow! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: August 11, 2011, 02:39:41 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: August 11, 2011, 10:31:09 AM »

Read more: http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Mother-hopes-woman-missing-in-Aruba-will-be-found-1853785.php#ixzz1UjLOiDwB

Mother hopes woman missing in Aruba will be found

DAVID DISHNEAU, Associated Press

Updated 08:16 a.m., Thursday, August 11, 2011

FREDERICK, Md. (AP) — The mother of a woman who disappeared during a trip to Aruba says the family is hoping for the best outcome and praying she'll be with them soon.

In a statement released by the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, Robyn Gardner's mother, Andrea Colson, also expressed gratitude to Aruban authorities and volunteers who are working above and beyond their expectations.

The case is reminiscent of the still-unsolved disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway during a high school class trip to the island in 2005. Her remains were never found.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: August 11, 2011, 11:39:17 AM »

DR. DREW
Maryland Woman Missing in Aruba
Aired August 10, 2011 - 21:00   ET

<snipped>

PINSKY: ... How is your organization, the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, getting involved in this case?

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S MOTHER: Well, first of all, Richard made the call to the Natalee Holloway Resource Center on August the 8th, which was a great move on his part. We were able to immediately pull together some photos that Richard had given us.

And the biggest asset of the Natalee Holloway Resource Center is that we provide is we send out the media release. And as we al know, media is essential in helping to solicit tips and eyewitnesses. So we got that ball rolling through Richard`s efforts.

PINSKY: And Beth, I must say, it has to bring up all of those old feelings, even just seeing what Richard is going through. Have you been in contact with her family?

HOLLOWAY: I have not been in contact with Robyn`s family. And Richard has been communicating with the staff at the Natalee Holloway Resource Center. So we have just been -- I have just been working with the staff there to coordinate.

PINSKY: Has her family been involved with this?

HOLLOWAY: Her family has -- they have not -- no one at the Natalee Holloway Resource Center has spoken to Robyn`s family. I believe the only two people they have spoken to are the cousin and Richard himself.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/10/ddhln.01.html

++++++

Natalee Holloway Resouce Center
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Facebook:
Natalee Holloway Resource Center
http://www.facebook.com/HelpTheMissing

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: August 11, 2011, 12:37:14 PM »

I have entered the twilight zone.  On last night's Dr. Drew ... Joe Tacopina is empathizing with Natalee's family ... upholding Beth and her foundation while undermining the Aruban so-called investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Its too little; too late in my opinion.

Nevertheless ... Tacopina does not say it how it was.  The Natalee Holloway investigation was not botched.  There were underlying reasons why an agenda was established from the getgo to protect Joran van der Sloot from implication ... an agenda to prevent justice from prevailing for an American citizen and ... Tacopina was a participant in that agenda.

Janet

++++

DR. DREW
Maryland Woman Missing in Aruba
Aired August 10, 2011 - 21:00   ET

<snipped>

PINSKY:  ... Joe Tacopina, you represented Joran van der Sloot when he was accused of murdering Natalee Holloway in Aruba. What are Aruban authorities going to do to investigate this guy? And is this deja vu all over again?

JOE TACOPINA, FMR. ATTORNEY FOR JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: Well, I hope not for this family. And, you know, Beth and her family have gone through hell.

You know, all I can say is this -- unfortunately, the last time around, the Aruban authorities all but botched the investigation from the get-go. You know, I guess they really don`t have much experience in homicide investigations, as they proved five years ago, six years ago almost now.

But, you know, the bottom line is this -- you know, they need to sort of hone in on potential suspects right away and preserve evidence. And again, last time, that was a major problem with their investigation, which is why I still believe that case remains unsolved.

But, you know, it is unfortunately a little eerie. And hopefully this time around, the investigators will be a little more competent.

PINSKY: Well, Joe, let me sort of focus in on that a little bit. Are they not doing that by having jailed the one suspect? I guess this Gary fellow, I think, is behind bars, right?

TACOPINA: Yes. You know, simply jailing someone -- and, again, the laws down there are very different from our laws. You can detain someone there on mere suspicion, not with a charging instrument.

Here, obviously, in the United States, before you take someone`s liberty, you do need to accuse them of a crime. You know, there, they could detain them during the investigation, for better or for worse.

And the fact that they just grab somebody -- the likely suspect, right? By the way, the person that she was with, you know, and put him in a jail doesn`t mean they are doing an investigation.

What they really hopefully are doing this time is really speaking to as many people as possible, not honing in on one suspect and only looking for evidence against that one suspect, but really keeping their scope broad, at least initially, and then hoping in. Again, who knows what they are doing? And hopefully they have, you know, themselves on the right path.

And I know Beth and her organization are down there doing what they can do, which hopefully will help at least uncover certain things that perhaps the Aruban authorities are not equipped to uncover.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/10/ddhln.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired February 15, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER:  ... I`ll tell you what really made me sick today to be honest with you is to see his U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina, whoever, who has been kind of hiding for the last week because he didn`t know what was going to happen all of a sudden come on and he`s all over the TV now. And he is just saying, you know, with a smirk on his face, which just it makes me sick ... I told you so, nothing was going to happen. When he knows Joran is a time bomb just waiting to blow up.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: August 11, 2011, 01:17:52 PM »

Strange how tourists don't make it snorkeling at Baby Beach in Aruba!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2856.400

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: August 11, 2011, 01:28:30 PM »

Strange how tourists don't make it snorkeling at Baby Beach in Aruba!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2856.400

[<<]  [>>]
Domain Name

ctanet.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address 201.229.48.# (SETAR-CABLE-TV)
ISP Setarnet
City:Oranjestad
Lat/Long :12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language English (U.S.) en-us
Operating System Macintosh MacOSX
Browser Safari 1.3
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7_0) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/13.0.782.112 Safari/535.1
Javascript version 1.5
Monitor Resolution:1440 x 900
Color Depth:24 bits
Time of Visit Aug 11 2011 12:59:52 pm
Last Page View Aug 11 2011 1:00:05 pm
Visit Length 13 seconds
Page Views 2
Referring URL http://www.google.co...useSrCQ&zoom=1&chk=s
Search Engine google.com
Search Words baby beach aruba
Visit Entry Page http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=2856.400
Visit Exit Page http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=8656.660
Out Click Time Zone TC-5:00
Visitor's Time Aug 11 2011 12:59:52 pm
Visit Number 29,330,266

Come to papa 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: August 11, 2011, 04:10:44 PM »

Aruba Requests FBI Help in Missing Woman Case

The country has drafted a request to the FBI to ask for their help investigating the case in the U.S., according to Taco Stein, spokesperson for the prosecutor's office. Stein said they are looking for help getting information from third parties, including cell phone companies.

"Anything you have to ask a third party about must be subpoenaed," Stein said. "So we needed to ask the FBI, because only they can subpoena in the U.S."

Aruba investigators are looking to establish the pair's whereabouts and activities in the days and hours leading up to Gardner's disappearance so that they can present it to a judge on Monday in order to keep Giordano in the country longer, Stein said. Giordano has not been charged with a crime, but a judge can order him held for another eight days on suspicion, Stein said. The court appearance will be closed to the public.

The Aruba police had been in contact with the FBI and American authorities since the beginning of the investigation, Stein said, though they had not formally requested their help until now.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-requests-fbi-missing-woman-robyn-gardner-case/story?id=14279819

Thanks Festa

Aruba will be forthright in the Robyn Gardner investigation.  Justice stands a chance of prevailing for Robyn.  Mark Giordano is not the son of a Dutch elite.  He does not have knowlege of the dirty little secrets encompassing Aruba's underground economy.

Janet

++++

Never Passed the Ball

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 184: Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute.

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: August 11, 2011, 05:42:41 PM »

What I took away from the Dr. Drew show was Tacopina stating:

You know, all I can say is this -- unfortunately, the last time around, the Aruban authorities all but botched the investigation from the get-go. You know, I guess they really don`t have much experience in homicide investigations, as they proved five years ago, six years ago almost now.

He stated Natalee's case was a homicide....not a missing person case.....I even heard Paulus roll over in his grave....if he's in one....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: August 11, 2011, 05:49:14 PM »

Gardner's mom prays daughter will be found
Thursday - 8/11/2011, 8:09am  ET

WASHINGTON - Andrea Colson, Robyn Gardner's mom, released the following statement about her daughter through the Natalee Holloway Resource Center.

Our daughter Robyn has been missing since August 2, 2011. We can only pray that she will soon be with us and bring back the joy into our lives. She means the world to us. We are hoping for the very best outcome with the help of the international community that we will reach a favorable outcome. We are confident and very grateful to the Aruba authorities and volunteers who are working above and beyond all our expectations. I hope you understand that we are being quiet as to not jeopardize the investigation. Please continue to pray for Robyn. Thank you.

The Natalee Holloway Resource Center also established a tip line. Anyone with any tips about Gardner's disappearance can call 407-237-2295

http://wtop.com/?nid=41&sid=2492207

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: August 11, 2011, 07:18:26 PM »

NOW

Minister of Tourism meets with local press in relation to disappearance of American woman
Thursday, 11 August 2011 11:21

<snipped>

The Tourism Authority receives many requests for information from international press but they are not commenting. This is because it is not advisable to directly mix tourism news with a judicial occurrence.

<snipped>

http://arubaherald.com/aruba-411/798--minister-of-tourism-meets-with-local-press-in-relation-to-disappearance-of-american-woman.html

THEN

Aruba
US still drives business to Aruba after Holloway case closed
By Hazel Heyer | Jan 16, 2008

eTN caught up with Aruba’s minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen, who said the island is back in business despite the revival of the Holloway incident, which has become fodder for the media.

eTN: Has this been a big challenge to tourism?

Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case.  People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance.  This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast. On the other side of the coin, more people now know about Aruba. But I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known. One reason why we think it has been a hard blow to us.

<snipped>

http://www.eturbonews.com/865/us-still-drives-business-aruba-after-holloway-case-closed

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 158:
  Not long after the "criminals speech," some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee.  A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media.  We've worn out our welcom at the Holiday Inn.  And they let us know they've had it.  The Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media.  And to combat us.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: August 12, 2011, 01:34:02 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: August 12, 2011, 03:07:04 AM »

Gardner's mom prays daughter will be found
Thursday - 8/11/2011, 8:09am  ET

WASHINGTON - Andrea Colson, Robyn Gardner's mom, released the following statement about her daughter through the Natalee Holloway Resource Center.

Our daughter Robyn has been missing since August 2, 2011. We can only pray that she will soon be with us and bring back the joy into our lives. She means the world to us. We are hoping for the very best outcome with the help of the international community that we will reach a favorable outcome. We are confident and very grateful to the Aruba authorities and volunteers who are working above and beyond all our expectations. I hope you understand that we are being quiet as to not jeopardize the investigation. Please continue to pray for Robyn. Thank you.

The Natalee Holloway Resource Center also established a tip line. Anyone with any tips about Gardner's disappearance can call 407-237-2295

http://wtop.com/?nid=41&sid=2492207

There is a Fox video that says the search is officially ended since more allegations came up about the man she went with was detained.  This is so sad.  She met him on match.com along with his old girlfriend and ex wife, who have restraining orders against him.

This is so sad.  I wonder if the idea to go to Aruba and maybe hurt her came from thinking about our Nat.  Why pick on these women?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.