April 26, 2024, 05:29:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #859 6/13 - 8/28/11  (Read 543291 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: August 14, 2011, 03:15:36 PM »

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7315/eccoclub.jpg
The photo is labeled ecco club.

Isn't that Dennis Schonfeld?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: August 14, 2011, 03:16:26 PM »

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7315/eccoclub.jpg
The photo is labeled ecco club.

Isn't that Dennis Schonfeld?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: August 14, 2011, 03:17:02 PM »

Dennis Jacobs
back row standing 2nd man to the left.
http://ufdc.ufl.edu/CA03400001/00205/10j
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: August 14, 2011, 03:17:41 PM »

this might be a useful link.
http://ufdc.ufl.edu/CA03400001/00387/allvolumes
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #744 on: August 14, 2011, 07:51:59 PM »

Dennis Jacobs
back row standing 2nd man to the left.
http://ufdc.ufl.edu/CA03400001/00205/10j

Wow! He's rockin' the Belushi Jake Blues look. Well slap me nekkid.... that had to be at least 25,000 jelly donuts ago.

He could see his shoes... tie 'em up and everything! Life was grand - it was a different time.

Thanks Kermit.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #745 on: August 14, 2011, 08:16:43 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/foxyladyaruba?sk=wall

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: August 14, 2011, 09:35:42 PM »

I don't think it's him in the older picture (ecco).  jmo

Dennis Schoneveld

http://www.facebook.com/denden16

http://www.myspace.com/denden16

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: August 14, 2011, 09:55:03 PM »

From "I Keep Diary" - Brian Battjer, jr.  (scroll thru the photos - remember Ramses  )

http://www.ikeepadiary.com/diary/2004/01/aruba-vacation-part-1-leaving-nyc-and-first-night-in-aruba/

Scott, Alexandra and I piled into Ramses car and headed for club ECHO (you have to whisper it: ECHO!). When we got there, the place was closed. Ramses explained that afterhours clubs in Aruba only open if they feel like there will be enough people for them to have a good night. So what you do is, hang out outside the place and wait for more people to show up. When a large enough group has congregated, they open the joint up. We were only outside for 10 minutes or so and VOILA, they opened the place up.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: August 14, 2011, 11:01:12 PM »

Klassend!!!!
Yes I do recall that now. You have a good memory.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: August 14, 2011, 11:15:46 PM »

From "I Keep Diary" - Brian Battjer, jr.  (scroll thru the photos - remember Ramses  )

http://www.ikeepadiary.com/diary/2004/01/aruba-vacation-part-1-leaving-nyc-and-first-night-in-aruba/

Scott, Alexandra and I piled into Ramses car and headed for club ECHO (you have to whisper it: ECHO!). When we got there, the place was closed. Ramses explained that afterhours clubs in Aruba only open if they feel like there will be enough people for them to have a good night. So what you do is, hang out outside the place and wait for more people to show up. When a large enough group has congregated, they open the joint up. We were only outside for 10 minutes or so and VOILA, they opened the place up.

Wow, it had been a long time since I'd seen that.

I sure didn't remember it from that picture.   

You are so good Klaas!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: August 14, 2011, 11:33:08 PM »

LOL, I knew it was Brian but it did take me a while to re-find his diary link. 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: August 15, 2011, 12:36:22 AM »

Aruba Authorities Intend to Pursue Criminal Charges Against Gary Giordano in Suspicious Death of Robyn Gardner … What Happened to “No Body, No Crime” With Joran Van der Sloot and Natalee Holloway?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/08/14/aruba-authorities-intend-to-pursue-criminal-charges-against-gary-giordano-in-suspicious-death-of-robyn-gardner-what-happened-to-no-body-no-crime-with-joran-van-der-sloot-and-natalee-holloway/

According to Aruba authorities, they intend to pursue criminal charges against Gary Giordano, the 50 year old Gaithersburg man whose female companion, Robyn Gardiner, disappeared on “One Happy Another Murder Island” earlier this month. Really, suspicious death? What crime? Isn’t it interesting that when Natalee Holloway went missing and was presumed murdered by Joran Van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe, the three people last seen with Natalee leaving Carlos N’ Charlies … they were never charged with a crime or ever prosecuted because Aruba claimed … “NO BODY, NO CRIME”.

::snipping2::

So what is different in Aruba this time when they are faced with a murder of an American tourist? We all remember the run around that the Aruba authorities gave Beth and Dave Holloway when Natalee was reported missing. When Natalee was reported missing, the powers that be told Natalee’s family that she probably ran off with some one and that she would return. Then two black security guards were arrested and falsely accused by the very people who were last seen with Natalee of involvement in her disappearance. Isn’t it interesting that Aruba authorities and Taco Stein were quick to accuse American Gary Giordano of inconsistencies and automatically presumed that Robyn Gardiner was no longer alive. Inconsistencies? Who told more lies to police than Joran Vander Sloot?

We in America remain curious. How does Aruba have two sets of rules when it comes to a murder on Aruba? BTW, I thought there were no murders there? It would appear then when there is a rich, Dutch suspects who comes from privilege and has connections … corruption and cronyism takes place to ensure a “little Dutch boy” never goes to jail.  Aruba, how did that work out for you as you allowed a psycho to remain free and Joran would later kill another girl, this time Stephany Flores in Peru. However, it would appear that Aruba has quite a different set of rules when it comes to an America charged with the same crime.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: August 15, 2011, 12:38:33 AM »

Another murder in Aruba...   

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/35418-homber-staca-den-pecho.html

Papiamentu translation:

asesinato at tarabana: man surname camara of 33 year hinca y beat owing to die at hospital

sunday, 14 august 2011 19:03

diadomingo nightfall first cu bahada of sun bisiñanan of pindastraat cu fiyostraat owing to hear gritonan of two man is fight abroad of they cura of cas. according one witness hour the la leave abroad for see kico is pasando owing to come encontra one cabayero throw near of the passenger of one car y one another is huy in forest. the bisiñanan is sospecha of one action for asunto of throw of drugs cual is some comun in the area. police owing to confisca one nisan ex saloon color cora burn. recherche owing to present at the sitio for inicia the investigacion. ambulance owing to transporta the victima cu maximo urgencia for dr horacio oduber hospital. at hospital dokternna owing to work cune but owing to golpinan y hinca at his curpa was demasiado for her can owing to sobrevivi. informacion cu have is tell cu he calling marco camara of 33 year owing to fayece at dr horacio oduber hospital. cuerpo tecnico y recherché is investigando the caso. is buscando testigonan in the caso here.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: August 15, 2011, 12:41:36 AM »

Thanks Red! 

TM - was he shot? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: August 15, 2011, 12:50:47 AM »

Aruba Authorities Intend to Pursue Criminal Charges Against Gary Giordano in Suspicious Death of Robyn Gardner … What Happened to “No Body, No Crime” With Joran Van der Sloot and Natalee Holloway?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/08/14/aruba-authorities-intend-to-pursue-criminal-charges-against-gary-giordano-in-suspicious-death-of-robyn-gardner-what-happened-to-no-body-no-crime-with-joran-van-der-sloot-and-natalee-holloway/

According to Aruba authorities, they intend to pursue criminal charges against Gary Giordano, the 50 year old Gaithersburg man whose female companion, Robyn Gardiner, disappeared on “One Happy Another Murder Island” earlier this month. Really, suspicious death? What crime? Isn’t it interesting that when Natalee Holloway went missing and was presumed murdered by Joran Van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe, the three people last seen with Natalee leaving Carlos N’ Charlies … they were never charged with a crime or ever prosecuted because Aruba claimed … “NO BODY, NO CRIME”.

So what is different in Aruba this time when they are faced with a murder of an American tourist? We all remember the run around that the Aruba authorities gave Beth and Dave Holloway when Natalee was reported missing. When Natalee was reported missing, the powers that be told Natalee’s family that she probably ran off with some one and that she would return. Then two black security guards were arrested and falsely accused by the very people who were last seen with Natalee of involvement in her disappearance. Isn’t it interesting that Aruba authorities and Taco Stein were quick to accuse American Gary Giordano of inconsistencies and automatically presumed that Robyn Gardiner was no longer alive. Inconsistencies? Who told more lies to police than Joran Vander Sloot?

We in America remain curious. How does Aruba have two sets of rules when it comes to a murder on Aruba? BTW, I thought there were no murders there? It would appear then when there is a rich, Dutch suspects who comes from privilege and has connections … corruption and cronyism takes place to ensure a “little Dutch boy” never goes to jail.  Aruba, how did that work out for you as you allowed a psycho to remain free and Joran would later kill another girl, this time Stephany Flores in Peru. However, it would appear that Aruba has quite a different set of rules when it comes to an America charged with the same crime.

Thanks Red!  Great post!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: August 15, 2011, 12:51:50 AM »

Thanks Red! 

TM - was he shot? 

I think he was stabbed and beaten, but I didn't see any blood. 

I thought hinca meant stabbed, but I'll keep looking...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: August 15, 2011, 12:58:07 AM »

Thanks Red! 

TM - was he shot? 

Yes, it looks like he was stabbed, close to his heart; and the description makes me believe there were other stab wounds.   

http://www.awe24.com/20110814/8189/Na_Tarabana_homber_di_33_a%C3%B1a_a_fayece_despues_dia_ricibi_varios_hinka

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: August 15, 2011, 01:09:57 AM »

Thanks Red! 

TM - was he shot? 

Yes, it looks like he was stabbed, close to his heart; and the description makes me believe there were other stab wounds.   

http://www.awe24.com/20110814/8189/Na_Tarabana_homber_di_33_a%C3%B1a_a_fayece_despues_dia_ricibi_varios_hinka

It was those photos that had me wondering if he was shot.  Either way very sad.  Seems like they are having more and more gang problems in Aruba. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: August 15, 2011, 01:37:27 AM »

Thanks Red! 

TM - was he shot? 

It was those photos that had me wondering if he was shot.  Either way very sad.  Seems like they are having more and more gang problems in Aruba. 

Unless he was stabbed with an ice pick or something similar, I'm wondering about that too.  The wound close to his heart must have gone all the way through him...there was blood on the back of his shirt as well.  So imo it looks like he could have been shot.

Another report of a gang fight at one of the hotels...

http://www.awe24.com/20110813/8190/Gang_di_hobennan_a_bringa_cu_otro_dilanti_turistanan_na_e_centronan_comercial

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: August 15, 2011, 02:06:36 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.