April 17, 2024, 06:33:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #859 6/13 - 8/28/11  (Read 542899 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #760 on: August 15, 2011, 02:18:29 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: August 15, 2011, 10:25:51 AM »

Aruba Authorities Intend to Pursue Criminal Charges Against Gary Giordano in Suspicious Death of Robyn Gardner … What Happened to “No Body, No Crime” With Joran Van der Sloot and Natalee Holloway?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/08/14/aruba-authorities-intend-to-pursue-criminal-charges-against-gary-giordano-in-suspicious-death-of-robyn-gardner-what-happened-to-no-body-no-crime-with-joran-van-der-sloot-and-natalee-holloway/

According to Aruba authorities, they intend to pursue criminal charges against Gary Giordano, the 50 year old Gaithersburg man whose female companion, Robyn Gardiner, disappeared on “One Happy Another Murder Island” earlier this month. Really, suspicious death? What crime? Isn’t it interesting that when Natalee Holloway went missing and was presumed murdered by Joran Van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe, the three people last seen with Natalee leaving Carlos N’ Charlies … they were never charged with a crime or ever prosecuted because Aruba claimed … “NO BODY, NO CRIME”.

::snipping2::

So what is different in Aruba this time when they are faced with a murder of an American tourist? We all remember the run around that the Aruba authorities gave Beth and Dave Holloway when Natalee was reported missing. When Natalee was reported missing, the powers that be told Natalee’s family that she probably ran off with some one and that she would return. Then two black security guards were arrested and falsely accused by the very people who were last seen with Natalee of involvement in her disappearance. Isn’t it interesting that Aruba authorities and Taco Stein were quick to accuse American Gary Giordano of inconsistencies and automatically presumed that Robyn Gardiner was no longer alive. Inconsistencies? Who told more lies to police than Joran Vander Sloot?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: August 15, 2011, 10:27:17 AM »

Lawyer challenges Aruba officials in tourist case
The Associated Press
Date: Monday Aug. 15, 2011 9:21 AM ET

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — A U.S. tourist detained in Aruba in the death of his travel companion has cooperated with investigators and should be immediately released because there is no evidence against him, his defence lawyer said Sunday.

Michael Lopez, the Aruban lawyer for Gary Giordano, denied statements by prosecutors that his client is no longer answering questions about what happened to Robyn Gardner, his companion on a short trip to the Dutch Caribbean island.

"We cannot deduce that there is hard proof to sustain a demand by the public prosecutor against our client," Lopez said.

Giordano, a 50-year-old business owner from Gaithersburg, Maryland, has granted four interviews to investigators and accompanied them twice on visits to the area where he said Gardner disappeared while they went snorkeling, Lopez said in a written statement.

"To date, our client has given all possible cooperation to the investigation," he said. "Where our client has been asked the same question more than once he referred to previous statements."

Giordano is scheduled to appear before a judge Monday for a detention hearing. Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein said Sunday that prosecutors intend to file a petition asking a judge to extend Giordano's detention for another eight days while authorities continue to investigate the case. Under the Aruban system, any charges would not be filed until later

<snipped>

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/World/20110815/lawyer-aruba-tourist-gary-giordano-woman-robyn-gardner-110815/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: August 15, 2011, 10:55:59 AM »

WHO CAN WE TRUST?

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 182:  Helen is very positive.  "It looks good that they will remain in custody" she says.  Then just three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.  Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!.  Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information. So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island from the defense side that all three suspects will walk.  Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me that it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.   And we are the last ones to find out.

Page 185:  The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: August 15, 2011, 11:03:55 AM »

NEVER PASSED THE BALL

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 184: Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: August 15, 2011, 11:09:30 AM »

TRAGEDY CREATES AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

The Goal of Education

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 189:    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 208:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Page 209:  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive.

Making a Difference

Talking To Beth Holloway Five Years After Natalee's Disappearance
05/30/10 1:45 pm

She is now focused on her new life's work which was born out of the death of her daughter.

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

Beth tells the story of Natalee's disappearance to high school and college students round the nation as part of her work with the Natalee Holloway Resource Center,which launches in D.C. on June 8

"The Natalee Holloway Resource Center is focusing on education and crime prevention, and in the event that a loved one goes missing we have the resources and the contacts to assist the families."

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0510/741129.html

+++++

Natalee Holloway Resouce Center
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Facebook:
Natalee Holloway Resource Center
http://www.facebook.com/HelpTheMissing

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

s.t.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: August 15, 2011, 01:38:17 PM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/15/familiar-spotlight-on-aruba-after-disappearance-stirs-up-local-frustration/

Familiar spotlight on Aruba after disappearance stirs up local frustration

August 15th, 2011

09:28 AM ET

Comments (196 comments)

The disappearance of Robyn Gardner has brought the international media back to Aruba, and Arubans aren’t happy about it. After the prolonged investigation without resolution in the Natalee Holloway case the summer of 2005, tourism took a hit. The locals are nervous and not keen to see us again.

There is no way to keep a low profile on an island when you’re CNN. A photograph of us reporting in front of the prosecutor’s office was on the front page of the island’s most popular paper, The Diario, the day after we landed.

Since then, other networks have followed us to Aruba. NBC’s satellite dish now sprouts from the hotel grounds. An unnamed television team was having lunch near the site where Gardner reportedly vanished while snorkeling. Once the manager of the restaurant knew they were members of the media, he threw them out, refusing their money for the meal they had already been served. It’s a very strong reaction for a place whose maroon and white license plates boast “One Happy Island.”

That’s an extreme example. I have been here many times, and always, unfortunately, for bad news. I was here for much of the Holloway frenzy, but even now, I find most here are extremely polite and friendly. However, if you ask them if they know anything about the current case and would they be willing to be interviewed, people grow silent. Twice my requests were met with the same response. One person said “here is someone who could talk" to me while writing down a name and phone number. Only it was the number for the island’s solicitor general, and I already had it.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: August 15, 2011, 01:44:15 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: August 15, 2011, 02:16:57 PM »

Hey Carpe - here is his current photo in all his big-ness

Dennis Jacobs receives award

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Un momento special, ora cu Cuerpo Policial Arubano a honra personal cu ta observando nan di 25 y 35 aña di servicio na e comunidad. Dialuna 11 di juli 2011, Alto Mando di Cuerpo Policial tabata presente pa honra cuatro di nan miembronan cu ta Sres. R.V. Halley, D.D. Jacobs, J.C. Peterson y señora B.R. Frolijk.
Sr Halley a cumpli 35 aña di servicio, mientras cu sr. Jacobs, sr. Peterson y sra Frolijk a cumpli 25 aña di servicio den Cuerpo Policial.
Alto Comisario, Sr. Adolfo Richardson, a otorga e coleganan e acostumbrado envelop y a mustra su aprecio pa tur nan añanan di dedicacion y trabao duro na fabor di e comunidad. El a expresa su deseo pa e coleganan menciona por keda mas hopi cu ta posibel cu K.P.A. pa asina yuda forma y instrui e generacionnan nobo cu e experiencia extenso cu nan a adkiri atraves di nan carriere.
Tambe el a gradici e famianan, cu tambe a sostene e coleganan atraves di tur e añanan. Esaki a sosode tanto den tempo bon y den tempo malo.
Presente na e ocasion aki tabata miembronan di e Korps Management Team y otro coleganan di e diferente departamentonan y nan famianan cu tambe a bin honra e coleganan.
http://www.diario.aw/2011/07/recordando-35-y-25-ana-di-servicio-den-cuerpo-policial-aruba/
Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: August 15, 2011, 05:30:01 PM »

Gary Giordano

Aruba Suspect Gary Giordano in Court Today in Robyn Gardner Disappearance
ORANJESTAD, Aruba Aug. 15, 2011

<snipped>

Two women were granted restraining orders against Giordano, and court documents obtained by ABC News show allegations of a violent assault by an ex-girlfriend.

"We argued about his past sexual lifestyle as a swinger. He started to choke me with both hands. He then shoved his fingers down my throat. I was struggling and gagging," the girlfriend testified in court documents.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-suspect-gary-giordano-heads-court-robyn-gardner/story?id=14307322

Joran van der Sloot

Van der Sloot Confesses
DUTCHMAN SAYS HE KILLED PERUVIAN WOMAN IN FIT OF RAGE
updated Jun 8, 2010 7:38 AM CDT

<snipped>

Peruvian police have obtained what Aruba couldn't: a murder confession from Joran Van der Sloot in the killing of a young woman. The Dutchman has admitted killing Stephany Flores, 21, in his Lima hotel room, a Peruvian government official tells MSNBC. Van der Sloot says he broke her neck in a fit of rage when she used his laptop computer without permission and discovered he was involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, according to reports in the Peruvian media.

"I did not want to do it. The girl intruded into my private life," Van der Sloot is quoted as saying.

<snipped>

http://www.newser.com/story/91709/van-der-sloot-confesses.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: August 15, 2011, 05:42:29 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/americas/aruba-judge-extends-detention-for-8-days-for-us-man-suspected-in-companions-death/2011/08/15/gIQAvyIdHJ_story.html

Aruba judge extends detention for 16 days for US man suspected in companion’s death
By Associated Press, Updated: Monday, August 15, 4:13 PM

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Prosecutors on the Caribbean island of Aruba say a judge has agreed to their request to continue holding an American tourist as a suspect in the death of a woman who was traveling with him.

The prosecutor’s office says in a statement the judge accepted a petition to detain Gary V. Giordano for 16 more days.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: August 15, 2011, 07:18:52 PM »

http://www.knssradio.com/Aruba-Suspect-in-Court-in-Robyn-Gardner-Disappeara/10633132

Aruba Suspect in Court in Robyn Gardner Disappearance

Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee, has offered help to the efforts to find Gardner through the foundation she started, the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, in Washington, D.C. The foundation has been working with Robert Forester, Gardner's live-in boyfriend in Maryland, along with the Gardner family to get the word out about the disappearance.

The center has set up a phone tip line for the public to alert authorities to any knowledge they may have connected to Gardner's disappearance: 407-237-2295.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: August 15, 2011, 08:00:42 PM »

Aruba Orders Suspect Gary Giordano Held in Robyn Gardner Case
ORANJESTAD, Aruba Aug. 15, 2011

An Aruba judge ordered Gary Giordano, the sole suspect in the disappearance of Maryland woman Robyn Gardner to remain in Aruba for 16 more days.

Giordano is being held in the possible drowning of 35 year-old Gardner, who is now presumed dead. Giordano told police that he and Gardner were snorkeling together when Gardner was swept out to sea, but police arrested him following inconsistencies in his story, according to Aruba authorities.

Giordano left the hearing with a shirt over his head as he was put into a police van and driven back to prison.

<snipped>

Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee, has offered help to the efforts to find Gardner through the foundation she started, the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, in Washington, D.C. The foundation has been working with Robert Forester, Gardner's live-in boyfriend in Maryland, along with the Gardner family to get the word out about the appearance.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-judge-orders-suspect-gary-giordano-detained-16/story?id=14307322

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: August 16, 2011, 01:33:25 AM »

Natalee will always be remembered!  ::justice2NJ::

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/10375168/__Verdachte_Aruba_langer_vast__.html?sn=binnenland

Google translation

Mon August 15 2011, 23:45

Aruba disappearance suspicious longer time

ORANGE CITY - The investigating judge in Aruba on Monday extended the remand of the American Gary G. suspected of involvement in the disappearance of American Robyn Gardner (35). He should at least another sixteen days are held, notify the public prosecutor in Aruba.

Gardner will now help the family of Natalee Holloway Resource Centre. This was established after the disappearance of Holloway in 2005. The American disappeared during a vacation with classmates on the island. Her body was never found. Joran van der Sloot was the prime suspect in the case concerning her mysterious disappearance.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: August 16, 2011, 01:37:06 AM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20518539,00.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: August 16, 2011, 01:39:32 AM »

Natalee will always be remembered!  ::justice2NJ::

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/10375168/__Verdachte_Aruba_langer_vast__.html?sn=binnenland

Google translation

Mon August 15 2011, 23:45

Aruba disappearance suspicious longer time

ORANGE CITY - The investigating judge in Aruba on Monday extended the remand of the American Gary G. suspected of involvement in the disappearance of American Robyn Gardner (35). He should at least another sixteen days are held, notify the public prosecutor in Aruba.

Gardner will now help the family of Natalee Holloway Resource Centre. This was established after the disappearance of Holloway in 2005. The American disappeared during a vacation with classmates on the island. Her body was never found. Joran van der Sloot was the prime suspect in the case concerning her mysterious disappearance.

Absolutely!  And we'll never give up!    ::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: August 16, 2011, 01:48:51 AM »

http://wusa9.com/news/article/162862/44/Giordano-Ordered-Held-In-Aruba-For-16-More-Days

Statement from Robyn Gardner's Family
Gardner's family reacts to the continued detainment of Gary Giordano

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Andrea Colson, mother of Robyn Gardner, made a statement this afternoon in reaction to the continued detainment of Gary Giordano, the suspect held in Aruba in connection to her daughter's disappearance:

"We are confident in the decision made by the Aruban authorities to keep Gary Giordano in custody, and we continue to be pleased with the way they have handled our daughter's case. We are still hoping to find out what has happened to our daughter, as we have not given up hope that she may still be alive. This has been such a hard time for all of Robyn's family and friends, and we are grateful for all the support that has come from communities around the world. We just want to find our daughter, and we continue to ask the public for any tips they may have in helping our Robyn come home."

At this time, the family is choosing not to speak with media, and appreciates that all media members continue to respect their privacy. Additionally, the Natalee Holloway Resource Center has set up a confidential tipline for any credible tips on Robyn's disappearance or current whereabouts. Anyone with any information can call 407-237-2295. All tips will be reported to the FBI for investigation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: August 16, 2011, 03:16:13 AM »

(GRAPHIC PICTURE FROM ANIMAL SHELTER at the link)

http://www.diario.aw/2011/08/hopi-hende-disgusta-pa-mira-cuanto-cacho-ta-worde-mata-na-shelter/

Papiamentu translation:

much person disgusta for see cuanto cacho is worde kill at shelter

publication: tuesday, 16 august 2011.

categoria: general,policial

oranjestad (aan); by monday nightfall cu one young local owing to saca photograph of one pick-up completamente complete of cachonan dead in the baki, this owing to even become ‘viral’ localmente! hendenan disgusta cu the view ey, owing to core expresa they disgust! because on the photograph can see claramente cu even cacho diminutive, esta puppies, is worde poni “na soño” at animal shelter of wayaca. the young cu owing to place the photograph, owing to splica cu in pasado the self owing to arrive of take away much puppies for her shelter, keriendo cu they will achieve one second chance in life, y cu can worde adopta. but on monday past owing to come come across cu the realidad, esta cu much of they do not worde ‘ofreci’ one second life, y is immidiately worde elimina of the world here. the photograph was one shock for much person, because simplemente the word ‘shelter’ was give they the confianza cu the animalnan here will bay achieve one refugio. but as owing to arrive of worde splica in pasado, is much cacho y cat ‘indesea’ is worde ricibi here. they're worde examina, y esnan cu is complete of ailment, or cu is dificil for achieve tratamento adecuado for they, will worde ‘inyecta’ y poni at dream. this according standardnan aceptable in world of veterinario. sinembargo the photograph here, cu owing to inclui even cacho diminutive, owing to let one aroma amargo in mouth of much person local, cu owing to follow the imagennan here on facebook. some even owing to cuminza calling esnan of shelter because; ‘monster’! y the reaccionnan now is show, cu hendenan will prefera of take away they animalnan for animal rights aruba, because ey assure they will can achieve one second chens!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: August 16, 2011, 03:28:47 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: August 16, 2011, 10:11:15 AM »

Interesting SM front page post in the Robyn Gardner case :

Cooch
Submitted on 2011/08/16 at 8:00 am

As a child I played in some tunnels in “The Colony” it is where the large gate is in “Grape Field” in that general area. Did they ever search those tunnels? Though I heard that those holes in the ground were long covered over or filled. Just an idea that came up since the last lost person was in “Baby Beach” as is reported!

http://www.lago-colony.com/SUPPOR_BUILDINGS/CAVES.htm
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:29:35 AM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.