March 29, 2024, 09:28:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #859 6/13 - 8/28/11  (Read 541273 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: July 31, 2011, 11:06:18 PM »

Renfro is looking a bit old and chunky.  That's what happens when you are out in the sun too much and party every night.  Alcohol has a lot of calories 

As in the words of Foghorn Leghorn:   ........................she looks like 40 miles of bad road!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #541 on: August 01, 2011, 12:49:51 AM »

Rat infested island!  And I'm not talking about this rat  Monkey Devil!

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=8110&offId=0

Ain't that the truth!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: August 01, 2011, 12:54:47 AM »

And you're right too wreck...   

And some of the things she wears, good grief!   From the black tube dress to that.   Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: August 01, 2011, 02:14:17 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/79983-aruban-females-lured-to-the-netherlands-and-exploited

Aruban females lured to The Netherlands and exploited         

FRIDAY, 29 JULY 2011 13:05

ORANJESTAD/ROERMOND — Aruban females are recruited on the island and lured to The Netherlands under false pretenses where they are forced – under threat of violence – to open bank accounts, purchase expensive telephone subscriptions and effect high mortgages. Four suspects in this human trafficking case are to give account before the judge in The Netherlands during a pro forma session.
By our reporter

Alex Laclé

Two suspects had already given account last week and the other two are to appear before the judge tomorrow, Eugène Baak spokesperson of the Public Prosecutor of Roermond stated before this newspaper.

For now, it regards an unknown number of Aruban females who were lured to The Netherlands under false pretences and were exploited.

They had to surrender their telephones and money to the suspects. The victims were under the power of the suspect males and according to reports, threatened, extorted and abused. “They were promised the moon, but eventually plunged into debt,” says Baak ‘In the interest of the investigation’, the spokesperson did not wish to comment on the question how these victims were approached on Aruba and whether the Aruban community is to worry about such practices. “We must await the results of the investigation and the hearings to find out how these people operated and on which scale.” For that matter, Baak had informed this newspaper previously that ‘extreme public order and safety problems’ are apparently not the issue.

Earlier on, this newspaper also reported that a 57-year old Aruban appeared to be involved with this case. This male was arrested and heard in April but is no longer behind bars. Whether the male is still considered a suspect and if there are more suspects, the office of the public prosecutor did not wish to say. This morning, the OM on Aruba was unable to provide details on this case due to the absence of the field officer and the case officer in question.

::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: August 01, 2011, 02:46:52 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: August 01, 2011, 09:29:12 AM »

I've always said they have no respect for women.  Women are objects to them.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: August 02, 2011, 01:24:01 AM »

Looks like there's another Purcell on the way... 

http://zoomaruba.com/

Moomba Beach 31 July 2011 Balashi

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: August 02, 2011, 01:58:26 AM »

Joran and Fabienne

Nikki Beach 30 July 2011 Full Moon

Joran and Larissa

Moomba Beach 31 July 2011 Balashi

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: August 02, 2011, 02:00:51 AM »

I've always said they have no respect for women.  Women are objects to them.

Absolutely.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: August 02, 2011, 02:52:20 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: August 02, 2011, 05:45:40 PM »

http://tucsoncitizen.com/shelflife/2011/08/02/recommended-non-fiction-the-destruction-of-americas-newsapapers-mayan-world-and-2012-a-disappearance-and-a-murder-in-peru/

Recommended Non-Fiction: The Destruction of America’s Newsapapers, Mayan World and 2012, A Disappearance and a Murder in Peru
by Larry Cox on Aug. 02, 2011, under Uncategorized

Portrait of a Monster: Joran van der Sloot, a Murder in Peru, and the Natalee Holloway Mystery by Lisa Pulitzer and Cole Thompson (St. Martin’s Press, $25.99)
In May 2005, Natalee Holiday was with school mates enjoying a brief spring break in Aruba. Shortly before her return trip home to Atlanta, she vanished. She was last seen in the company of Joran van der Sloot, a twenty-year-old Dutchman who was arrested by Aruban authorities only to be released after being questioned. In 2008, during a Dutch sting operation, he confessed to killing Naralee but later recanted his statement. Five years to the day after Natalee’s disappearance, 21-year-old Stephanie Flores Ramirez was murdered in a hotel room in Peru. Implicated in both crimes was one man, Joran van der Sloot.
Lisa Pulitzer, a former correspondent for The New York Times and author or more than a dozen non-fiction books, and Cole Thompson, co-author with Catherine Crier of “A Deadly Game,” the #1 New York Times bestseller about the Laci and Scott Peterson case, provide a probing look at the man tied to two of the most sensational cases of the decade. Based on meticulous research and featuring the writing skills of two seasoned reporters, this is the incredible story of an attempt to bring a killer, a ruthless man who shattered the lives of so many, to justice.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: August 02, 2011, 06:07:47 PM »

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/08/02/f-vanishing-people-list.html

Into thin air: D.B. Cooper and other mystery vanishers
CBC News Posted: Aug 2, 2011 5:04 PM ET Last Updated: Aug 2, 2011 5:33 PM ET

Natalee Holloway

Natalee Holloway, 18, disappeared while on vacation in the Caribbean island of Aruba on May 30, 2005.

The American teenager was last seen leaving a bar with three men who were arrested soon after Holloway was reported missing but they were all subsequently released.

The same three were again arrested two years later and also released.

However, one of those men, Dutch national Joran van der Sloot, was arrested in 2010 for the murder of another woman, Stephany Flores, in Peru. He is awaiting trial.

A jawbone was found off the coast of Aruba in November 2010 but authorities said it did not belong to Holloway.

Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway hosts a television show that examines missing persons cases.

In an interview with CBS in May 2011, Holloway said she thinks her daughter is most likely dead

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: August 03, 2011, 06:55:07 PM »

35 year old female American tourist missing in Aruba, last seen snorkeling at Baby Beach with a 50 year old male American tourist.  She was reported missing yesterday around 6pm.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/34991-buskeda-pa-dama-perdi-a-sigui-trempan-diaranzon-mainta.html

Papiamentu translation:

buskeda for lady perdi owing to follow trempan diaranzon morning

wednesday, 03 august 2011 08:23

the buskeda owing to cuminsa trempan diaranzon morning for her lady cu is perdi. here is deal of the lady cu owing to go cu one man for snorkel just behind nanki in colony. diaranzon morning the equipment of recherche of san nicolas y also sarfa owing to present canto of water for busca y acumula more informacion possible.

he cu was together cu the lady also owing to arrive cu the trahadornan social cu is atende y sostene victimanan in casonan so. on lama trempan can owing to see also embarcacionnan of sarfa, kustwacht y helicopter of police. one buskeda intensivo owing to cuminsa in all the area. not owing to achieve algo trempan of morning. police also owing to send one comunicado on the caso. this is the version policial.relaciona cu the caso of the senjora perdi for of ayeratardi at height of baby beach,

my can informa you will siguiente:diamars come across, for more or less 18:21, centro of alarma is meld at central of police cu they owing to achieve one call cu will have a perdi, probably one tourist, female, at height of baby beach. patrol of san nicolas is acudi at once at the sitio y is come come across cu he g.v.g. naci at merca of 50 anja, kedando because; huesped at marriot hotel. the is tell police cu past owing to go snorkel cu the lady robyn lynn garbner, naci at merca also 23 april 1976. according his declaracion they owing to leave abroad of rif at the lugar menciona y after of one rato they will owing to lose another. hour cu he owing to arrive ground past owing to keep one rato y past owing to ripara cu the lady menciona not owing to arrive ground bek. owing to dicidi of beat alarma. at once one buskeda owing to cuminsa, tanto on ground because; on lama cu owing to envolvimento of kustwacht, police maritimo, helicopter. slachtofferhulp also owing to present at the sitio for asisti the tourist g.v.c.pa more or less 10or y 30 of night owing to dicidi of stop cu the buskeda for organisa y follow diaranzon. according police the condiccionnan maritimo was good till cu night, facilitando the buskeda considerablemente, compara cu the condicionnan normal in the area.

for more or less 7'or morning the dienstnan menciona together cu sarfa owing to cuminsa of new cu the buskeda for her person perdi. recherche also owing to being envolvi for investiga the detayenan of the caso. till at the momentonan here not have evidencia of one crimen but more bien is tratando the caso because; one person perdi on lama, while cu is investiga all detaye if.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: August 03, 2011, 07:12:12 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/34991-buskeda-pa-dama-perdi-a-sigui-trempan-diaranzon-mainta.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: August 03, 2011, 07:15:02 PM »

From last night...

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=8123&offId=0&offDate=2011-8

Papiamentu translation:

24 hora happen | fecha: 02/08/2011 | horario: 19:07

lady tourist perdi at baby beach, ela bay dive bao influencia of alcohol

one pareha mericano cu owing to bay duik in area of rodgers beach, owing to confronta problem in water y hour of come ground bek the cabayero owing to achieve miss of his partner. the lady cu can is in the edad of 30 for 40 year, owing to disparce for of view of his pareha. at once owing to beat alarma, caminda search & rescue, kustwacht y helicopter owing to bay in one buskeda extenso for achieve the lady mericano. till at the momentonan here the victima is perdi still.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: August 03, 2011, 07:17:55 PM »

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83576

Kododo    
 Post subject: Tragic news.....
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 pm

24ora.com late news::
.....A tourist-couple,( in their 30tees) went snorkelling behind Nanki-Club at Baby Beach, toward dusk on Tuesday. The man struggled against strong current and got to shore, but the lady is missing.
Search will continue on Wednesday....
...article/pix at http://www.24ora.com Tuesday's edition...
Let's hope for the best, wherein she is found alive.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu- ... bolbe.html

Eddy    
 Post subject: Re: Tragic news.....
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:55 am
Extra Helpful Expert

The sea is quiet, but the current is strong. The male tourist swam to sure, but could not see his wife anymore. It is reported that the man was under the influence of alcohol as well. The research lasted well into the night with helicopter patrolling the sea in the area. The search will continue today at 6:00am. The authority is not classifying it as a case of drowning as of yet.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: August 03, 2011, 07:18:27 PM »

A comment about the dangerous current in the area...and why there are no warning signs...

Papiamentu translation:

scirbi for buchicunucu, august 03, 2011

do not first trip cu person is hoga (of perde) akinan. everybody at aruba know cu have one coriente dangerous in the area here, why do not place blackboard (na cantidad!) cu is dangerous for swim einan y also one blackboard numerico for show cuanto person owing to lose they life end einan? what is more important now here? in my concepto the have to is prevencion owing to base of informacion. come across.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: August 03, 2011, 07:36:25 PM »

I have to admit that if the guy in the shorts is the husband, by his expressions he doesn't look too concerned...but the insurance scam comes up with every disappearance in Aruba.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/34973-pareha-turista-a-bai-dive-y-e-dama-no-a-bolbe.html

Papiamentu translation:

Comments:

come across...

scirbi for ojo!, august 02, 2011

he cu the short colorido is the tourist come across? wel the do not show niun bit preocupa more bien the is show gewoon cansa come across,e cos here is smell "insurance" y the islands caribense owing to bira" the perfect spot" for much of they for they "pull it off". +35 come across...

scirbi for dog, august 02, 2011

i is haja cu have to cuminsa place blackboard for adverti every tourist cu is dangerous for go snorkel abroad of baby beach, by anja happen now owing to stop become cu is every rato have tourist is hoga at baby beach. +33 come across...

scirbi for student86, august 03, 2011

i am ful eens cu "ojo!".. esey my tmb owing to think +1 come across...

scirbi for chito rasmijn, august 03, 2011

if we look at the pareha here y they as actua could you ak cla cla here is coin siguro is in game come across,paso he tawata calm come across,asta smile,y the do not one guy or casa or one person cu have to owing to lever terra after she come across,paso is you have to sigura come across,prome cu do you casa is good come across,aki the cos here is smell good stinki self self come across.ami personal do not guli the pill here +1 come across...

scirbi for chito rasmijn, august 03, 2011

the lugar of more beautiful for swim y more beautiful for is save but plega come across,y insigur for one y all cu will wanted go one some come across,mas the part cu is jega lama big come across,e part ey have the name terror beach come across,no is today or yesterday but for anja the is come life person y nigun can splica con can owing to hoga eynan come across???????????? question without contesta come across,e lugar have to come cu mark in one balisa flotante is show cu till here could you jega for float come across,y one person look at y controla the sound y esnan cu happen the sound sabiendo is indica cu not can go more aleu for float y have one multa 25 for 100fls for pay is nothing compara lose one being cu do you love +0 come across...

scirbi for dora, august 03, 2011

again have boshi person is asumi cos without busca right (facts)...ken you is for judge con he have to reacciona?..boso all owing to achieve degree of psychology?..esta anything.. echt aruban afresh..stop child..bai busca coi haci.. +0 come across...

scirbi for zorro biew, august 03, 2011

i am of acuerdo cu dog. gobierno have to obliga the companianan cu is rent equiponan for dive for is responsible for they clientenan hour algo happen cu they. also they have to have person prepara in cpr y one boat for leave busca esnan in problem. not can is so cu is the coin only they're interesa in dje y to hell with the rest. aruba is enough mancha end in exterior pafia of the negligencianan here. as see gobierno, cuminsa actua. is enough! +0 come across...

scirbi for mast two, august 03, 2011

for dog do you have razon if do you loves are you even cry come across.aki near they're believe we is stupid.ami have one cacho of much anja self the die i am cry corda person.e guy the not ti curazon come across

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: August 03, 2011, 08:54:35 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

Click on the link below:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: August 03, 2011, 11:09:46 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gUdcqkZgnATjQlcgO9d1Ww4TMntQ?docId=01a0028a69e54ca2b57aa42a1c7ae83c

Police probe killing of US med student in Curacao

By DANICA COTO, Associated Press – 1 day ago

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — A Dubai man has been charged with killing a medical school classmate from New Jersey and is being held under psychiatric observation on the Dutch Caribbean island of Curacao, authorities said Tuesday.

Prosecutor Guillano Schoop said Moustapha Khalesa stabbed 24-year-old Kan Mei Chan to death in a Caribbean Medical University dorm Friday as she rushed to help a professor who Khalesa had also stabbed.

Khalesa, 20, was arrested at the scene, and he is still being evaluated by psychiatrists, Schoop said.

Khalesa had locked himself out of his room that night and was waiting for help when he got into an argument with a teacher living in the dorm, said Radoslaw Lewkowski, a director at the university.

The two-story dorm, about 30 minutes away from campus, is home to dozens of students and teachers.

Lewkowski said the Jersey City woman was the first to enter the room after several students heard cries for help and rushed to the second floor. She was stabbed twice in the stomach, while the teacher underwent surgery and is expected to recover, he said. The teacher's name was not released.

Lewkowski said Khalesa, who originally from the Gulf emirate of Dubai, had transferred from a university in Egypt more than a month ago, citing political instability.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/3b5527abd15f4097b84ade096fc830dd/NJ--Med-Student-Slaying/

Family of slain medical school student from NJ contacts Natalee Holloway's mother

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS   
First Posted: August 03, 2011 - 6:05 am
Last Updated: August 03, 2011 - 6:05 am

JERSEY CITY, N.J. — The family of a medical student from Jersey City who was stabbed and slashed to death on the Dutch Caribbean island of Curacao has contacted Natalee Holloway's mother.

Holloway disappeared on the nearby Dutch island of Aruba in 2005 and is presumed dead.

Kan Mei Chan's brother, Willy, told The Journal of Jersey City (http://bit.ly/pFaAEC ) Beth Holloway gave him contacts because she knows how Dutch law works.

Chan's brother says it took four days before they were told of the murder and the American Embassy wasn't notified.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2011/08/jersey_journal_front_and_back_1129.html

A Jersey City woman who was murdered at a Curacao medical school was stabbed 27 times, it was learned.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.