March 28, 2024, 04:52:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #859 6/13 - 8/28/11  (Read 541202 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #560 on: August 03, 2011, 11:19:17 PM »

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2011/08/slain_jersey_city_womans_body.html

Slain Jersey City woman's body flown home from Curacao for burial; was stabbed 27 times

Published: Tuesday, August 02, 2011, 10:04 PM     
Updated: Tuesday, August 02, 2011, 10:31 PM

By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal

Kan Mei Chan, 24, was a Jersey City resident studying at the Caribbean Medical University when she was stabbed to death by fellow student Moustapha Khalesa, 20. -- Photo courtesy of Mei Chan's family

When Kan Mei Chan left Jersey City for medical school in Curacao over a year ago she had her whole life ahead of her. Her body was returned to the U.S. last night in the hold of an airliner, her life having ended when she was stabbed to death in her dorm.

::snipping2::

But her family is still trying to get answers and this morning they reached out to the mother of Natalee Ann Holloway, the 18-year-old Alabama woman who disappeared in 2005 in Aruba and is presumed dead.

Curacao, like Aruba, is a part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, and is subject to Dutch law.

"She was very helpful, interested and she gave me contacts for people in the Netherlands Antilles and here," Chan's brother, Willy Chan, 21, said about his conversation with Beth Holloway. "She was very saddened and she gave her condolences."

Willy Chan said Holloway "knows how the Dutch law works and she had gone through this. The school is unresponsive. We are hoping for some media attention to get answers."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: August 03, 2011, 11:53:29 PM »

Thanks, texasmom.  One more sad thing from the article--

Chan's sister and father returned Saturday from Curacao, where they arranged to have the body flown home. They also tried to find out why they were not notified about the murder of their relative for four days and why the American Embassy was not notified.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: August 04, 2011, 12:12:51 AM »

Kan Mei Chan was born the day before Natalee was born...

http://www.24ora.com/curacao/34573-identidat-i-inisialnan-di-e-viktimanan-di-van-leeuwenhoekstraat.html#comments

Papiamentu translation:

identity and inisialnan of the víktimanan of van leeuwenhoekstraat

sunday, 24 july 2011 21:15

in the affair of hinkamentu at the complex of apartamentu in van leeuwenhoek- straat police is participate with the identity of the victim female with owing to die ta: kan mei chan, nasé at new york, the.a., 20 october 1986. the another victim female with owing to stay gravemente hurt and is interná in hospital st. elisabeth ta: f.s., of 52 year of age. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: August 04, 2011, 12:23:39 AM »

Chan's sister and father returned Saturday from Curacao, where they arranged to have the body flown home. They also tried to find out why they were not notified about the murder of their relative for four days and why the American Embassy was not notified.

Thanks grace-land, yes it is sad and infuriating.  There is no excuse for not notifying the family.  I feel so bad for this family.  Curacao will not appreciate the media any more than Aruba did, they will want the publicity surrounding this to go away NOW. I hope the family will get the answers they need and see Justice served, but I'm afraid it won't be an easy road.

My sincere sympathy is with them. 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: August 04, 2011, 12:30:30 AM »

Google translation

http://www.nu.nl/column-donderdag/2581540/breivik-joran-20.html

Breivik is Joran 2.0
Last Updated: August 4, 2011 5:34 info.

Now that the dust slowly fade away, and about every Dutch political party the Norwegian killer Breivik for his wagon tried to tension, it becomes increasingly clear that he really did. He has written himself into the lead of an ingenious thriller. By Nico Dijkshoorn.

Photo: AFP A thriller that unlike paper versions, but the move has come. We read him, we see him and enjoy him.

There seep disturbing messages about Breivik his present mood. His lawyer gave all a glimpse through his client be characterized as a very insensitive man, as someone who has full responsibility for his actions take.

Now I read reports about Breivik curiosity about the reactions of the media. He wants to know who is responding and how they respond.

Van der Sloot

That makes me think of Joran van der Sloot. Even when he got increasingly uncomfortable feeling that the real kick, the ultimate satisfaction, it is not killing itself was only in raising a smoke screen. Then again he confessed, then he pulled the statement again.

Exactly in the credits he threw Peter R. de Vries, a glass of wine in the face. It was all the work of sick attention manipulative boy. Joran has played several times with the expectations of 'normal' thinking people.

Who can imagine nothing more than this: he has it or not. It's about the murder. To the grief of the mother. Joran there, much less well prepared than boiled and Breivik, a game played with. Joran is also a narcissistic person who literally comes to resemble the star in its own against Germany.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: August 04, 2011, 12:45:56 AM »

Thanks grace-land, yes it is sad and infuriating.  There is no excuse for not notifying the family.  I feel so bad for this family.  Curacao will not appreciate the media any more than Aruba did, they will want the publicity surrounding this to go away NOW. I hope the family will get the answers they need and see Justice served, but I'm afraid it won't be an easy road.

I agree with everything you said.  Just think...to whom would they have gone for help if Beth was not so determined to find justice for Natalee?  Blessings to the family in their time of great sorrow; and blessings to Beth for her dedication in helping others.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: August 04, 2011, 01:32:00 AM »

http://blogs.publishersweekly.com/blogs/ListenUp/?p=989

Audiobook Q&A: Cassandra Campbell
Adam Boretz -- August 3rd, 2011

15. How much interaction — if any — do you have with the authors whose work you record?

Sometimes you get to collaborate with the author, other times not. I always like to have contact if I can. The author has spent so much time writing the book and you really want to honor their work. I love to hear from them, hear their voices, have them answer questions about character or pronunciation. If I can’t talk to the author, I look them up on the Internet, read articles or blogs, try to learn as much as I can about them in relation to their book. I find it really helps.

16. What are you working on next?

I just did Morag Joss’s Among the Missing for Blackstone. It’s a fantastic thriller. Portrait of a Monster: the Story of Joran van der Sloot for Dreamscape. It gave me nightmares! Escape by Barbara Delinsky, I got to do a down-home Mainer accent. Lucky for me, my brother lives there and has gotten really good at it! And the final book of Susan Patron’s Lucky Trilogy, Lucky for Good. We had Susan in the studio and it was a blast!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: August 04, 2011, 01:32:42 AM »

RIP Kan Mei Chan Facebook Wall

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Kan-Mei-Chan/152253334852243

Willy Haha Chan

It breaks my heart and makes me so grateful to see everyone who knew Kan Mei and my family that gave their blessings and the amount of people that were brought to tears. My family and I thank you for our condolences and your willingness to see this case come to light and in turn allow Kan Mei to finally be laid to rest peacefully. However, there are lots of unanswered questions and "lies" that the school as well as the curacao embassy are trying to cover up. Ends do not meet in this case! There will be justice served! I promise i will keep everyone posted.
July 29 at 8:55pm

Sandra Anthony

I read this story and I was horrified. I attended two offshore Caribbean medical schools myself and I often saw mentally unstable students there. I even drew attention to the situation once by approaching a Dean, who claimed that he had not noticed the student-which wasn't true. Many of these schools ignore the fact that some of the students are clearly unfit and would never be accepted into US schools, so that they can build up their student bodies and get more money and recognition. Something must be done about this. Kan Mei Chan's death must not be in vain. The people in charge of this school must be held accountable and I hope that her family pursues them to the highest court in Curacao. I also hope that her family eventually finds peace and comfort in the support of her friends who so clearly really loved her.
July 29 at 6:26pm

Ravi Upadhyay

I actually remember Mei telling me about this guy on Google chat. I had no idea he was as crazy as he was but I told Mei to steer clear of him because he kept stalking her. I could tell the guy was somewhat mentally unstable based on what she told me about him. It's so sad this could have been prevented if people actually listened to her complaints.
July 29 at 7:07pm ·  3 people

Angie Lee

Kan Mei talked to the school director and told him she felt threatened by this man a week ago. The killer had knocked on her door at odd times of the night, and she even called the cops on him once. She had sensed danger and sought out for help. All the director did was chuckled at her and brushed it off like a joke, and nothing was done…and now she’s dead…days before coming back home to America…days before coming back to her family. The director did not even have the decency to contact the family himself and claimed the police said they would take care of it…really? What kind of director is that? What are they trying to hide? He called the family on Sunday…TWO days after the incident and said a “tragic accident” happened to Kan Mei without explaining what happened. “Accident?”…I think not. We had to find out what happened to her via a local blog and translating a newspaper article over to English from Dutch.
July 29 at 6:31pm

Susie Kwok

The director claims that he left for Chicago on Thursday while I was told people saw him Friday morning. Plus, why would he leave when the semester is almost over and what are the chances that he left the day before it happened. Kan Mei got stabbed so many times that she died at the scene, if her friends were right behind her…how did she get so many wounds if she was the second victim? And if it wasn’t intent, how can she get stabbed twice in the heart? For everyone who knew her, we deserve the truth. The truth needs to be uncover for Kan Mei to rest in peace. The school is hiding something…
July 28 at 11:00am

Susie Kwok

We need to uncover the truth. I know that Kan Mei was so scared for her life the last few weeks. She wanted to come home so badly to see her family and friends. She was so close to being done and had changed her flight to an early date because she was so scared for her life. She even told me on our last Skype conversation that she told the director and friends that she was scared, so please don’t believe everything the director is telling everyone.
July 28 at 11:00am

Susie Kwok

Please read Nicole Hawker most updated post, "my cousin (a cop ) on the island told me that the school director was being very uncooperative. So I do believe what you said. The guy was a troubled man, and it was like they got rid of him somehow by sending him there. When I tried to talk to the school, they told me to contact their main office in Chicago”

American Girl Murdered in Paradise – The Hilncore Blog
blog.hilncore.com

http://blog.hilncore.com/2011/07/american-girl-murdered-in-paradise/comment-page-1/

Page 1 of comments on 'American Girl Murdered in Paradise'
July 28 at 10:58am · Share

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: August 04, 2011, 02:04:48 AM »

I agree with everything you said.  Just think...to whom would they have gone for help if Beth was not so determined to find justice for Natalee?  Blessings to the family in their time of great sorrow; and blessings to Beth for her dedication in helping others.

I agree, absolutely.  Most grieving families just don't have the strength to keep fighting the way Beth has for more than six years now.  Most eventually give up...  God bless Beth for never giving up!  She has said many times that Justice comes in many forms, and her efforts were not in vain.  She won't give up on Natalee, and neither will we; and hopefully this family and other victims will benefit from the years of experience Beth has fighting for Justice for Natalee.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: August 04, 2011, 02:17:57 AM »

http://blogs.publishersweekly.com/blogs/ListenUp/?p=989

Audiobook Q&A: Cassandra Campbell
Adam Boretz -- August 3rd, 2011

15. How much interaction — if any — do you have with the authors whose work you record?

Sometimes you get to collaborate with the author, other times not. I always like to have contact if I can. The author has spent so much time writing the book and you really want to honor their work. I love to hear from them, hear their voices, have them answer questions about character or pronunciation. If I can’t talk to the author, I look them up on the Internet, read articles or blogs, try to learn as much as I can about them in relation to their book. I find it really helps.

16. What are you working on next?

I just did Morag Joss’s Among the Missing for Blackstone. It’s a fantastic thriller. Portrait of a Monster: the Story of Joran van der Sloot for Dreamscape. It gave me nightmares! Escape by Barbara Delinsky, I got to do a down-home Mainer accent. Lucky for me, my brother lives there and has gotten really good at it! And the final book of Susan Patron’s Lucky Trilogy, Lucky for Good. We had Susan in the studio and it was a blast!

I finished the book a couple weeks ago now.  For someone who hasn't followed Natalee's case and Stephany's from the beginning...I can imagine that it would give them nightmares.  Even though I knew most of what I read already, there were some interesting tidbits of information that I didn't know.  I kept thinking "I should highlight this" while I was reading but since I did most of my reading at bedtime, I never did that.  I've started going back through and typing out some chapter summaries to add to the thread I started, and point out the things that I found interesting.  I hope to add to that thread soon.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: August 04, 2011, 02:20:17 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: August 04, 2011, 06:35:59 AM »

I agree, no excuse.

I hope this family gets the answers they need.  My condolences.  God bless, Beth for trying to help pave that road.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: August 04, 2011, 04:49:23 PM »

Slain Jersey City woman's body flown home from Curacao for burial; was stabbed 27 times

Published: Tuesday, August 02, 2011, 10:04 PM     
Updated: Tuesday, August 02, 2011, 10:31 PM

By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal

Kan Mei Chan, 24, was a Jersey City resident studying at the Caribbean Medical University when she was stabbed to death by fellow student Moustapha Khalesa, 20. -- Photo courtesy of Mei Chan's family

When Kan Mei Chan left Jersey City for medical school in Curacao over a year ago she had her whole life ahead of her. Her body was returned to the U.S. last night in the hold of an airliner, her life having ended when she was stabbed to death in her dorm.

But her family is still trying to get answers and this morning they reached out to the mother of Natalee Ann Holloway, the 18-year-old Alabama woman who disappeared in 2005 in Aruba and is presumed dead.

Curacao, like Aruba, is a part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, and is subject to Dutch law.

"She was very helpful, interested and she gave me contacts for people in the Netherlands Antilles and here," Chan's brother, Willy Chan, 21, said about his conversation with Beth Holloway. "She was very saddened and she gave her condolences."

Willy Chan said Holloway "knows how the Dutch law works and she had gone through this. The school is unresponsive. We are hoping for some media attention to get answers."

May this lovely young woman, Kan Mei Chan R. I. P.   an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: August 05, 2011, 01:58:27 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/80344-humphry-vrolijk-naar-directie-scheepvaart

Google translation:

Humphry Vrolijk to Ship Management         

FRIDAY, AUGUST 5, 2011 1:31 P.M.

ORANGE CITY / THE HAGUE - Humphrey Vrolijk recently in Aruba House in The Hague said goodbye to colleagues and partners from the Dutch tourism industry. He leaves after more than eleven years Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA), where he was Area Director for Europe. Vrolijk returned to our island to this part of the management of Marine Department.

After the independence of ATA were all workers, including those in foreign countries, re-apply for their position within the company. Vrolijk also applied for but was not adopted. In his career he worked at the tourists nearly three years in the Dutch Caribbean Travel Centre in Frankfurt and the other year at the European headquarters in The Hague. Vrolijk was responsible for the strategic representation of Aruba in Europe, including the monitoring and development of Aruba as a brand and the sales, marketing and distribution of Aruba as a vacation destination. "With great pleasure I have used for years to Aruba as an exclusive holiday destination in Europe under the spotlight and on the map. Together with partners from the Netherlands, Great Britain, Germany, Belgium and Scandinavia, we have a nice growth. After all these years now I look very forward to starting a new challenge, but also with my family again fully enjoy the island, "said Vrolijk.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: August 05, 2011, 02:03:20 PM »

35 year old female American tourist missing in Aruba, last seen snorkeling at Baby Beach with a 50 year old male American tourist.  She was reported missing yesterday around 6pm.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/34991-buskeda-pa-dama-perdi-a-sigui-trempan-diaranzon-mainta.html

Papiamentu translation:

buskeda for lady perdi owing to follow trempan diaranzon morning

wednesday, 03 august 2011 08:23

the buskeda owing to cuminsa trempan diaranzon morning for her lady cu is perdi. here is deal of the lady cu owing to go cu one man for snorkel just behind nanki in colony. diaranzon morning the equipment of recherche of san nicolas y also sarfa owing to present canto of water for busca y acumula more informacion possible.

he cu was together cu the lady also owing to arrive cu the trahadornan social cu is atende y sostene victimanan in casonan so. on lama trempan can owing to see also embarcacionnan of sarfa, kustwacht y helicopter of police. one buskeda intensivo owing to cuminsa in all the area. not owing to achieve algo trempan of morning. police also owing to send one comunicado on the caso. this is the version policial.relaciona cu the caso of the senjora perdi for of ayeratardi at height of baby beach,

my can informa you will siguiente:diamars come across, for more or less 18:21, centro of alarma is meld at central of police cu they owing to achieve one call cu will have a perdi, probably one tourist, female, at height of baby beach. patrol of san nicolas is acudi at once at the sitio y is come come across cu he g.v.g. naci at merca of 50 anja, kedando because; huesped at marriot hotel. the is tell police cu past owing to go snorkel cu the lady robyn lynn garbner, naci at merca also 23 april 1976. according his declaracion they owing to leave abroad of rif at the lugar menciona y after of one rato they will owing to lose another. hour cu he owing to arrive ground past owing to keep one rato y past owing to ripara cu the lady menciona not owing to arrive ground bek. owing to dicidi of beat alarma. at once one buskeda owing to cuminsa, tanto on ground because; on lama cu owing to envolvimento of kustwacht, police maritimo, helicopter. slachtofferhulp also owing to present at the sitio for asisti the tourist g.v.c.pa more or less 10or y 30 of night owing to dicidi of stop cu the buskeda for organisa y follow diaranzon. according police the condiccionnan maritimo was good till cu night, facilitando the buskeda considerablemente, compara cu the condicionnan normal in the area.

for more or less 7'or morning the dienstnan menciona together cu sarfa owing to cuminsa of new cu the buskeda for her person perdi. recherche also owing to being envolvi for investiga the detayenan of the caso. till at the momentonan here not have evidencia of one crimen but more bien is tratando the caso because; one person perdi on lama, while cu is investiga all detaye if.

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/80342-verdwenen-snorkelaar-nog-niet-gevonden

Google translation:

Disappeared snorkeler not found

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: August 05, 2011, 03:47:03 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/08/turista-keto-bay-desapareci-den-laman/

Papiamentu translation:

tourist keto bay desapareci in sea

publication: friday, 5 august 2011.

categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): autoridad is buscando the muher mericano, that by cu his casa owing to reporta cu past owing to desparece during they're snorkel at baby beach. as is conoci all the dianan buskeda is worde haci for busca curpa of the muher mericano at robyn lynn garbner, naci day 23 of april 1976. according his casa, they owing to bay snorkel abroad of cay y according informe just the day ey, servicio meteorologico owing to indica cu sea was keto y coriente suave. he owing to arrive ground apparently without his casa y after of enough rato past owing to beat alarma. do not conoci con far of costa they owing to bay snorkel apparently they owing to haci usage of duik spectacles. the pareha according informe owing to arrive aruba y they owing to hospeda at marriott hotel. one are of buzo owing to bay in sea y owing to stay for enough oranan largo buscando without cu they can localiza the curpa of the muher robyn. all the time famianan at merca owing to worde notifica of the tristo news y apparently have owing to arrive aruba end for know kico exact owing to socede. much is ask about his self con one pareha is bay snorkel y owing to aleha for of another cu at dado instant they will is lose another for of view. he is come ground y keep till hour the muher leave y till day of today the muher not owing to worde localiza. autoridad owing to bay hotel buscando in direccion if here will can is deal of one crimen. if is corecto, hotel will have to have camera on the floor at where the pareha is hospeda y con they will is anda cu another during they estadia in the hotel encuestion. camber assure also owing to worde revisa for less all doubt. do not exclui cu already end autoridad locual by they contacto at merca buscando more informe if acaso they will can have one record or not. via of family, amigonan will can achieve cierto informenan if acaso have cierto problem in cual the pareha owing to happen or is pasando in dje. the investigacion have to worde haci amplio because in pasado owing to arrive take lugar casonan similar at where man owing to desaparece y esnan cu owing to stay behind owing to cobra enough coin of aseguro y hour cu owing to investiga the caso more deep owing to resulta cu crimen owing to worde comete. seems at first instancia end he cu is take away the muher of more or less 15 year of diferencia was actua some odd y locual is worde menciona asunto of advocate or will bay busca advocate cual owing to wing atencion also. do not conoci if here will is deal of the same bishitante cu apparently cada day will is change color of his cabey hospeda at one high rise hotel. the caso relaciona cu the muher perdi have debido atencion of autoridad local y have investigacionnan deep at the momentonan here is worde haci for evita as owing to worde tell in pasado “geen lijk geen zaak”.

“geen lijk geen zaak” translated = "no body no matter"

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: August 05, 2011, 04:00:01 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/08/bob-mandelbaum-dera-ayera/

Papiamentu translation:

(Picture at the link)

bob mandelbaum bury yesterday

publication: thursday, 4 august 2011.

categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): yesterday in transcurso of morning in seno familiar did take lugar burial of robert keith mandelbaum mihor conoci because; “bob” naci at merca 25 of april 1940.

as is conoci cu “bob” owing to bandona cas according informe by 11 of june 2011 y not owing to go back. by conocir (nan) owing to reporta at autoridad competente of his paradero. after of some week owing to worde beat alarma cu close of rif at barcadera owing to descubri one being human without live. at once police recherche owing to inicia cu they investigacion. at first instancia was dificil for can owing to identifica the person, if owing to worde conclui cu is deal of one curpa of one man. owing to think in direccion cu here will can is deal of “bob” but the team investigador have to of evidencia concreto cu is deal of the self person cu owing to worde reporta perdi. all the time locual owing to cause also cu the curpa without live was dificil for reconoce the debi cu cabez cara was desfigura. y autopsia owing to indica cu the golpinan is indica cientificamente cu they owing to worde cause for hands criminal. the result did take one another direccion, now the team is buscando the author cu owing to comete the crimen brutal. the team owing to succeed achieve all the time cooperacion among another of merca y so also the cadaver owing to worde identifica the person “bob’’. till so far the investigacionnan keto bay is andando apparently have several person cu owing to worde listen if acaso they will can know more kico will can owing to sosode cu “bob”.

the sharp clave is that owing to see “bob’ in area of barcadera is circula. probably the owing to worde ataca asalta supuestamente for one more person y they owing to deshaci of the curpa door of bente in sea. fiscal owing to entrega family the curpa for bury, but for one motibo another debi at first instancia not was assure if the will worde bury as at merca or at aruba. finalmente recientemente owing to dicidi finalmente cu “bob” will worde bury at aruba y all the time yesterday past owing to worde take away at his ultimo lugar of sosiego in cemetery at sabana broom. paz at his restonan y form at his being kerinan for addled sosega at paz.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: August 05, 2011, 07:37:01 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/35083-polis-a-detene-mericano-cu-tabata-snorkel-cu-muher-cu-awe-ta-perdi.html

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to detene mericano cu was snorkel cu muher cu today is perdi (missing)

friday, 05 august 2011 18:20

he mericano cu tuesday owing to go snorkel supuestamente cu the muher mericano owing to stay deteni. past owing to wordo grab at aeropuerto just hour cu the was bandonando aruba. for of first instant was feel cu the actuacion of he was uno much odd. tuesday night his trankilidad was give indicacion cu algo not was cuadra. till even slachtofferhulp owing to go at nanki for talk cune. the day next they self owing to go buske trempan at marriott caminda the was kedando y go cune bek at the sitio. recherchenan was have one investigacion on the caso here. they not owing to stop keto. he owing to busca his advocate at aruba at once also. apparently the is work in regal estate at merca. past owing to come aruba cu the muher. the muher have 35 year y he have 50 year of edad. by tuesday night owing to mobilize helicopter, boat y plane of kustwacht, police y sarfa. was have enough person cu owing to busca without succeed achieve nothing. the splicacion of he also was odd. past owing to believe cu the can owing to happen autoridad of aruba one fastball. the first night end the was cla for present cu his advocate. this is place person doubt more in his seriedad. more still mirando cu the not was show a cu owing to lose one girlfriend or casa. all cos is show cu have one seguro big recien close on cabez of the two personanan here at merca. have several cos cu can see in the caso here. divernan owing to busca y they not owing to come across cu none equipment of snorkel. the lama was plat plat. kizas coriente can go cu the curpa but the snorkel or the duikbril assure have to can owing to come across cune. although past owing to slip go of the curpa, in cierto form have to can owing to come across cu cualkier evidencia. ministerio publico owing to confirma the detencion. if achieve the curpa of the lady perdi only can scapa he here cu wanted slip go merca diabierna but 2or owing to stay deteni at aeropuerto of aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: August 05, 2011, 08:34:35 PM »

http://boletinextra.com/index.php/polis/69-policial/10010-recherchenan-ta-detene-homber-sospecha-den-desaparicion-di-su-senora

Papiamentu translation:

recherchenan is detene man sospecha in desaparicion of his madam

friday, 05 august 2011 15:50 5 comments

autoridadnan trahando duro on the caso of the lady cu is perdi in lama cu not owing to encontra neither his paradero for of tuesday ultimo now owing to strike one buelta enough big. autoridadnan attentive owing to ricibi one tips cu he g.v.g. 50 year of merca where cu the is envolvi cu his madam robyn lynn garbner naci at merca 23 april 1976 owing to disparece in lama behind nanki at san nicolas together cu autoridadnan maritimo, helicopter, kust wacht, search & rescue of tuesday nightfall till night late y diaranzon morning till nightfall late was cu one buskeda masal now the storia owing to strike one buelta cu diabierna afternoon he g.v.g was cla for bay merca bek without worry cu his madam cu is perdi or is cla for bay cobra his seguro for achieve battalion of coin??? now autoridadnan tine deteni for one interogacion big y is one sospechoso of have algo of haber cu the desaparicion of his madam.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: August 05, 2011, 10:25:56 PM »

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=1765

The Salamander Group Leadership Team is committed to Personal Growth

Posted by Aruba Daily on July 8th, 2011

Palm Beach – This past week, the Supervisors and Managers at the helm at the Salamander Group attended the Women in Leadership Conference organized by ATIA and Caribbean Mercantile Bank. Team members were invited by Managing Director Jodi Tobman to benefit from the learning opportunity and to connect with a great number of local female professionals.

Among those attending were Marlene Nichols and Jodi Tobman, Operations Manager Alma Tagorda, Supervisors Julie Partosemito, Digna Torres and Rowena Banal, and Team Leaders Stephanie Mundle, Gabriela Ribbink Gonzalez and Karin Kalter.

http://www.aruba.com/news/general-news/attending-the-women-in-leadership-conference-salamander-group-leadership-team-is-committed-to-personal-growth/

http://www.facebook.com/womenleadaruba?sk=photos

First Women in Leadership Conference June 2011

67 of 188

(cropped)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.