March 28, 2024, 03:35:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #859 6/13 - 8/28/11  (Read 541221 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: August 12, 2011, 12:54:28 PM »

Gardner's mom prays daughter will be found
Thursday - 8/11/2011, 8:09am  ET

WASHINGTON - Andrea Colson, Robyn Gardner's mom, released the following statement about her daughter through the Natalee Holloway Resource Center.

Our daughter Robyn has been missing since August 2, 2011. We can only pray that she will soon be with us and bring back the joy into our lives. She means the world to us. We are hoping for the very best outcome with the help of the international community that we will reach a favorable outcome. We are confident and very grateful to the Aruba authorities and volunteers who are working above and beyond all our expectations. I hope you understand that we are being quiet as to not jeopardize the investigation. Please continue to pray for Robyn. Thank you.

The Natalee Holloway Resource Center also established a tip line. Anyone with any tips about Gardner's disappearance can call 407-237-2295

http://wtop.com/?nid=41&sid=2492207

There is a Fox video that says the search is officially ended since more allegations came up about the man she went with was detained.  This is so sad.  She met him on match.com along with his old girlfriend and ex wife, who have restraining orders against him.

This is so sad.  I wonder if the idea to go to Aruba and maybe hurt her came from thinking about our Nat.  Why pick on these women?

Somehow I do not believe that Robyn's demise was planned ... just as I do not think Natalee's demise was planned or ... Stephany Flores murder was planned.  I suspect that all three were victims of men who acted out in uncontrolled rage when perceived they had been wronged.

Bearlyhere ... how is your sister-in-law.  Please assure her that there is life following a brain tumor even if at times the journey is overwhelming.  In 1990 while experiencing the aftermath of brain tumor surgery I pleaded with God to afford me time on earth to be a mother to my then seven year old surprise package son.  When this kid graduated from high school ... that prayer changed drastically..  Dancing was never my thing but I now want to dance at each of my grandkids' weddings.

Have a good day.

Janet

+++++++++

Disappearance
Missing White Female
January 2, 2006

Page 9:  Moreover, Dompig says, this summer F.B.I. profilers completed a detailed psychological evaluation. "He struck us, and the F.B.I., as a guy who can make you believe he's God's gift to mothers-in-law," Dompig says. "But if you look at his actions, he's anything but. The F.B.I. profiled him as a person who never has been corrected by his parents. He's the boss of what happens in that house. He's the boss in the family. He is allowed to do anything.. If a person like that is in a position where a person says, 'No,' well, that person may change completely. Maybe he blew a fuse when she wouldn't have sex with him, and something happened."

http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/features/2006/01/natalee200601?currentPage=9

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: August 12, 2011, 01:32:24 PM »

Thanks for asking, Janet.  My SIL is doing well.  Her radiation starts soon.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: August 12, 2011, 02:52:56 PM »

Robyn Gardner missing: Aruba authorities believe Gardner dead

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/08/robyn-gardner-missing-aruba-authorities-believe-gardner-dead-65060.html

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) - Authorities in Aruba believe a missing American tourist is no longer alive and are seeking to extend a detention order for her travel companion as they seek witnesses who will help them build a case against him, a prosecutor on the Dutch Caribbean island said Friday.

::snipping2::

Aruba's system became familiar to many Americans who followed the disappearance in 2005 of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway. Authorities repeatedly detained individuals suspected of involvement but then later had to release them for lack of evidence. That case was never solved.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #703 on: August 12, 2011, 06:19:45 PM »

Maria Tromp was responding to some posts on the Find Robyn Colson Gardner FB Page, I posted more of the conversation over in the Robyn Gardner thread. 

I think about Maria and her family often and pray that one day they will have the answers they need too.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11942.msg1460821#msg1460821

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

http://www.facebook.com/tromp3

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: August 12, 2011, 11:15:53 PM »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/08/12/robyn-gardner-american-woman-missing-in-aruba-parallel-s-natalee-holloway-case.html

Another Natalee Holloway?

Six years after Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba, another blonde American woman has vanished from the same beach. Barbie Latza Nadeau on the cases’ chilling parallels.

Aug 12, 2011 12:00 AM EDT

If the circumstances of Gardner’s disappearance sound eerily familiar, it’s because they are. In 2005, Natalee Holloway another pretty blonde American, disappeared from the very same Aruba beach under similar circumstances. Her body still hasn’t been found, and the only suspect in that case, Joran Van Der Sloot, is currently awaiting trial for an unrelated murder in Peru.

Not unlike Van Der Sloot, who once bragged on hidden camera about killing Holloway, Giordano had a formidable reputation—but Gardner likely never knew anything about it. In 2008, Giordano’s wife divorced him, citing allegations of domestic violence, according to court records reprinted in the Aruba Herald. He has been arrested for petty theft on several occasions, and since Gardner’s questionable disappearance, several women who say they dated Giordano have come forward to describe him as a frightening man with a violent temper—one woman felt compelled to get a restraining order against him to protect herself. Giordano denies wrongdoing in Gardner’s disappearance, and his attorney, Michael Lopez, told The Daily Beast that he expects his client to be released. “There is no proof and no motive,” he says.

That is exactly what happened in the Holloway case, says Natalee’s mother Beth, who has reached out to the Gardner family to show support. Unlike the Holloways, however, the Gardners have been able to get the FBI involved in the investigation at an early stage. The only forensic evidence—including Gardner’s computers and smart phone, which were found in her hotel room in Aruba—has already been sent to Holland, which has legal jurisdiction over Aruba. But the FBI is playing a crucial role in the case as well, and has been asked to comb Giordano’s background and search for any clues that would link him to Gardner’s disappearance—anything that might help them keep him detained, at least until Gardner is found dead or alive.

Because Holloway’s body was never found, Van Der Sloot was set free and allegedly killed again. Whether Gardner’s fate is eventually unearthed or not, authorities in Aruba have the added burden not to let that happen again.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: August 13, 2011, 01:42:03 AM »

http://issuu.com/awemainta/docs/13aug2011?mode=embed&layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Flight%2Flayout.xml&showFlipBtn=true

How many bodies might they find down there?   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: August 13, 2011, 02:33:29 AM »

http://www.themorningnewsaruba.com/

Investigation into the possible drowning of an American woman
Thursday, August 11, 2011
The Morning News Aruba
Page 3
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: August 13, 2011, 03:36:52 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: August 13, 2011, 12:08:52 PM »

TRAGEDY CREATES AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

The Goal of Education

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 189:    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 208:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Page 209:  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive.

Making a Difference

Talking To Beth Holloway Five Years After Natalee's Disappearance
05/30/10 1:45 pm

She is now focused on her new life's work which was born out of the death of her daughter.

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

Beth tells the story of Natalee's disappearance to high school and college students round the nation as part of her work with the Natalee Holloway Resource Center,which launches in D.C. on June 8

"The Natalee Holloway Resource Center is focusing on education and crime prevention, and in the event that a loved one goes missing we have the resources and the contacts to assist the families."

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0510/741129.html

+++++

Natalee Holloway Resouce Center
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Facebook:
Natalee Holloway Resource Center
http://www.facebook.com/HelpTheMissing

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

s.t.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: August 13, 2011, 12:56:48 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20110812/8174/Update_cu_tur_imagen_di_diabierna_atardi_ora_autoridad_a_organiza_un_buskeda_cu

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: August 13, 2011, 02:34:42 PM »

Considering there was only a three hour span of time between an email communication that Robyn had with Richard Forester and the time that Gary Giordano reported her missing ... it makes sense that the scene of a crime and the disposal of a body could have taken place in close proximity to Baby Beach.

While walking along the beach in a secluded area ... could Robyn Gardner had shared with Gary Giordano that she was getting back together with Richard Forester ... a revelation that caused this Giordano who posseses a history in regards to anger issues to react with uncontrolled rage.

Janet

++++

Robyn Gardner, Bethesda woman missing in Aruba
August 8, 2011 - 07:20 pm

<snipped>

Gardner, who lived and worked in Bethesda, left for Aruba on July 31st. Richard Forester says they had been dating for two and a half years, but quarreled before she left. He received his last e-mail from Gardner Tuesday, three hours before she was reported missing.

“The last message I got from her was ‘I love you,’” Forester said. “We will talk and sort things out when I get back,” Gardner wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/08/robyn-gardner-frederick-woman-missing-in-aruba-64854.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: August 13, 2011, 02:39:25 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jQHLS6mpHfQw0vEn8IweF5ZKEfSg?docId=ed38e7b5fda84c7d8be4e63aa3a084d6

Md. man held in Aruba had troubled past with women

By ERIC TUCKER, Associated Press Writers – 1 hour ago 

GAITHERSBURG, Md. (AP) — The man Aruban authorities suspect was involved in the death of his travel companion while visiting the Dutch island courted other women with his blue-green eyes, tall physique and offers of cruises and vacations, and his $1.3 million stone mansion in this upper-class Washington suburb.

But Gary Giordano's ex-romantic interests say the allure was only surface-deep.
Giordano, 50, a self-employed businessman and twice-divorced father of three sons, has denied any wrongdoing through his attorney since the disappearance of 35-year-old Robyn Gardner, who authorities now believe is dead. Her remains have not been found, despite four days of searching the area where Giordano told officials an ocean current pulled her away as they snorkeled Aug. 2. FBI agents combed through his Gaithersburg home Friday night, while Aruban police officers and firefighters searched an abandoned phosphate mine for clues. Nobody was seen being taken from the mine.

His family has stayed mum during the investigation, though a close friend said he can't imagine Giordano being involved in someone's death. Court records and former romantic interests reveal a man who could by turns be charming and threatening and who's had several volatile relationships.

"He can't control his anger," his first wife, Sharon Cohen, wrote in court papers in 2001.

He also continued to live just blocks away from his ex-wife and children, in a contemporary home set apart from the neighborhood by a long, ascending driveway. A sign on the front door advises visitors they're under surveillance. A security camera is mounted atop a gable. Although his house suggests a man who values his privacy, Giordano is also gregarious and fun, said Eric Curtis, a friend who said he regularly hangs out with him in restaurants and bars. He said he's never even seen Giordano raise his voice.

Jeanette Farago, a former neighbor, started dating Giordano around the time of his second divorce. She said Giordano was charismatic but could become angry and possessive, though she said she never felt physically threatened. Once, he wanted to take her on a cruise but became irate when she didn't want to go, she said, a situation Gardner also found herself in, according to a friend.

Farago said Giordano insisted on having her email password so he could ensure she was not seeing anyone else. If she said she was going to the grocery store, he would want photographic proof. Sometimes, she said, he would spy on her and text her details of her outfit so she knew he was watching. He even hid in the woods behind her home to watch her, dressing in a deer costume, she said.

"He's Mr. Perfect," she said, and then he's "totally different."

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: August 13, 2011, 02:46:06 PM »

"He's Mr. Perfect," she said, and then he's "totally different."
The Associated Press Aug 13, 2011 12:50:00

GAITHERSBURG, Md. - The man Aruban authorities suspect was involved in the death of his travel companion while visiting the Dutch island courted other women with his blue-green eyes, tall physique and offers of cruises and vacations, and his $1.3 million stone mansion in this upper-class Washington suburb.

<snipped>

"He can't control his anger," his first wife, Sharon Cohen, wrote in court papers in 2001.

Giordano married Cohen in 1987, several years after earning a degree in computer science from the University of Maryland. The couple had three sons, but the relationship deteriorated until they finalized their divorce in 2003. At one point, each accused the other of abuse, with Giordano alleging that his wife struck him in the back with a steel cooking spoon during a heated argument.

She countered that he had a nasty temper, throwing phones, cursing and becoming violent with one of their sons.

<snipped>

http://www.570news.com/news/world/article/263887--md-businessman-held-in-woman-s-death-in-aruba-had-history-of-troubled-relationships

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: August 13, 2011, 03:47:42 PM »

Md. businessman held in woman's death in Aruba had history of troubled relationships
The Associated Press Aug 13, 2011 12:50:00

GAITHERSBURG, Md. - The man Aruban authorities suspect was involved in the death of his travel companion while visiting the Dutch island courted other women with his blue-green eyes, tall physique and offers of cruises and vacations, and his $1.3 million stone mansion in this upper-class Washington suburb.

<snipped>

<snipped>

http://www.570news.com/news/world/article/263887--md-businessman-held-in-woman-s-death-in-aruba-had-history-of-troubled-relationships

Could it be that three hours prior to reporting her missing ... Gary read Robyn's email to Richard ... an email that implied she wanted a reconciliation with her former boyfriend?  Could it be an uncontrollable rage ... the same uncontrollable rage that Joran van der Sloot admittedly possesses ... resulted in the demise of Robyn.

Considering Robyn did travel to Aruba with Gary ... it can be assumed that something akin to Jeanette Farago she did not feel physically threatened until Robyn's perceived betrayal which was revealed in the email to her former boyfriend.

Janet

++++++

12:50 on August 13, 2011, EDT.
Md. businessman held in woman's death in Aruba had history of troubled relationships

<snipped>

Jeanette Farago, a former neighbour, started dating Giordano around the time of his second divorce. She said Giordano was charismatic but could become angry and possessive, though she said she never felt physically threatened. Once, he wanted to take her on a cruise but became irate when she didn't want to go, she said, a situation Gardner also found herself in, according to a friend.

Farago said Giordano insisted on having her email password so he could ensure she was not seeing anyone else. If she said she was going to the grocery store, he would want photographic proof. Sometimes, she said, he would spy on her and text her details of her outfit so she knew he was watching. He even hid in the woods behind her home to watch her, dressing in a deer costume, she said

<snipped>

http://www.qr77.com/News/World/Article.aspx?id=298535

Van der Sloot Confesses
DUTCHMAN SAYS HE KILLED PERUVIAN WOMAN IN FIT OF RAGE
updated Jun 8, 2010 7:38 AM CDT

Peruvian police have obtained what Aruba couldn't: a murder confession from Joran Van der Sloot in the killing of a young woman. The Dutchman has admitted killing Stephany Flores, 21, in his Lima hotel room, a Peruvian government official tells MSNBC. Van der Sloot says he broke her neck in a fit of rage when she used his laptop computer without permission and discovered he was involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, according to reports in the Peruvian media.

"I did not want to do it. The girl intruded into my private life," Van der Sloot is quoted as saying.

http://www.newser.com/story/91709/van-der-sloot-confesses.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: August 13, 2011, 04:46:09 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/13/shirt-in-aruba-mine-not-linked-to-us-woman/

Shirt in Aruba mine not linked to US woman

Published August 13, 2011

| Associated Press

ORANJESTAD, Aruba –  An Aruban official says a shirt and sandals found during a search of the island did not belong to a missing Maryland woman.

Solicitor General Taco Stein tells The Associated Press that police conducted a careful analysis of the pink shirt and black sandals after the items were found during a search of an abandoned phosphate mine.

He said Saturday that authorities believe there is no reason to send the items to the Netherlands for further testing. The clothing was found during a search for the remains of 35-year-old Robyn Gardner in the southern Dutch Caribbean island.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/13/shirt-in-aruba-mine-not-linked-to-us-woman/#ixzz1UwYm7vB3

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: August 13, 2011, 05:33:44 PM »

When did Dilma Arends Geerman become an editor for the Associated Press?

Anyways ... if no body and no evidence is located but Mark Gio Giordano is charged under Dutch law with the the murder of Robyn Gardner ... inquiring minds are going to demand an explanation as to why Joran van der Sloot was given a pass.

1. Think about all Joran's lies encompassing the his contact with Natalee Holloway just prior to her disappearance.

2. Think about Joran's history in regards to sexual assault against women.

3. Think about the immediate discovery of Natalee's cell phone and passport.

4. Think about the precidence in Dutch law regarding charges without the location of a body.

Janet

+++++

The Robyn Gardner Case

Aruba officials search mine for missing American
DILMA ARENDS GEERMAN, Associated Press
Updated 01:08 a.m., Saturday, August 13, 2011

<snipped>

After so many days, authorities no longer believe the Maryland woman could be alive, so they are holding Giordano on suspicion of involvement in her death. Her remains have not been recovered despite a search of more than four days in the sea and on the coastline in the area where she was reported missing.

"As long as we don't have a body, you can question whether or not she is dead," Stein told The Associated Press in a phone interview. "On the other hand, with all the publicity on the case, if she were still alive she would have made herself known."

Other factors also lead to the conclusion she is dead, Stein told reporters. Police have recovered her passport from her belongings and don't believe she could have left the island by air with a false identity. They have also found no evidence that she left Aruba by boat.

<snipped>

http://www.westport-news.com/news/article/Aruba-officials-search-mine-for-missing-American-1912991.php

The Natalee Holloway Case

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Oct. 27th
updated 10/28/2005 11:19:24 AM ET

<snipped>

COSBY:  Is there a possibility she may have run away?  Can you exclude that? 

GEROLD DOMPIG, DEPUTY POLICY CHIEF OF ARUBA:  No, not at all, because you have to keep an open mind, of course.  But don‘t forget that, if we look at the statements from especially Joran, I have received today an overview of all the several moments where he has basically lied.  And that‘s a lot.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9849849/ns/msnbc_tv-rita_cosby_specials/t/rita-cosby-live-direct-oct-th/

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 41:   The DEA agent asks for Natalee's cell phone and passport. I don't want to reach into her bag, but I don't want anyone else to touch it either. A little carry-on purse is attached to the side of it. Inside are her passport, cell phone, and some cash right on the top. I remove them and zip the purse back. The agent looks at Natalee's things a few moments, then gives them back to me. I return Natalee's things to her little purse as I walk back to the hotel room to leave her bag there.

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

<snippe>

12. On at least three occasions prior to May 2005, young Aruban women alleged that they were victims of “date rape” perpetrated by Joran and his accomplices

<snipped>.

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp5.html

Posted 7/1/2005 2:25 PM     Updated 7/1/2005 8:28 PM
Aruba prosecutor: Charges likely in Ala. teen's disappearance

<snipped>

Janssen said the prosecution was centering its case around e-mail and cell phone text messages written between the suspects the night Holloway disappeared. Janssen declined to offer further details about the messages, but said not having a body would make getting a murder conviction "more difficult but not impossible."

<snipped>

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-07-01-aruba_x.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: August 13, 2011, 06:35:54 PM »

An Aruban double standard?  You bet!  Aruban investigators do not have a cover up agenda to protect the main suspect in the Robyn Gardner case ... a cover up agenda to prevent justice from prevailing.

Janet

++++

FBI aids Aruba investigation into missing Frederick woman
By The Associated Press
8:45 p.m. EDT, August 11, 2011

ORANJESTAD, Aruba— Aruba has turned to the FBI for help investigating the disappearance of 35-year-old Robyn Gardner of Frederick, Md., an agency spokesman said Thursday.

FBI Special Agent Richard Wolf told The Associated Press that the U.S. agency is conducting interviews and giving other assistance to Aruba, which is taking the lead in the investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.herald-mail.com/news/local/hm-fbi-aids-aruba-investigation-into-missing-frederick-woman-20110811,0,1412190.story

Never Passed the Ball

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 184: Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute

No Invitation Extended

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, I made the statement to all on board that we do have an interest and that we would recover the cage ourselves.  That is when Mos said they would dive on it but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive and that he would let Persistence know.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kermit/jen3560 - Scared Monkeys

s.t.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: August 13, 2011, 07:13:12 PM »

Sorry for the O/T

Klaas, please check your email.  RE front page post...thanks!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: August 13, 2011, 07:57:45 PM »

An Aruban double standard?  You bet!  Aruban investigators do not have a cover up agenda to protect the main suspect in the Robyn Gardner case ... a cover up agenda to prevent justice from prevailing.

Janet

++++

FBI aids Aruba investigation into missing Frederick woman
By The Associated Press
8:45 p.m. EDT, August 11, 2011

ORANJESTAD, Aruba— Aruba has turned to the FBI for help investigating the disappearance of 35-year-old Robyn Gardner of Frederick, Md., an agency spokesman said Thursday.

FBI Special Agent Richard Wolf told The Associated Press that the U.S. agency is conducting interviews and giving other assistance to Aruba, which is taking the lead in the investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.herald-mail.com/news/local/hm-fbi-aids-aruba-investigation-into-missing-frederick-woman-20110811,0,1412190.story

Never Passed the Ball

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 184: Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute

No Invitation Extended

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, I made the statement to all on board that we do have an interest and that we would recover the cage ourselves.  That is when Mos said they would dive on it but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive and that he would let Persistence know.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kermit/jen3560 - Scared Monkeys

s.t.

THEY DID NOT WANT TO FIND THE TRUTH

'Scarborough Country' for August 11
updated 8/12/2005 9:33:28 AM ET

GEORGE TWITTY, STEPFATHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  ....  Those people that were with me that night, had they taken our statements at least a week after it happened, we would have already had the answer. But when they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925176/

NO ASSISTANCE REQUIRED

Jug Twitty Lashes Out at the Prosecutor
Wednesday, September 28, 2005

believe that the people there the first night, like myself, could give you answers as to what Joran said, what his dad said, what happened, all this kind of stuff.

So my attorney asked that we come back to the United States, take these three people, go to a federal judge, have them sworn in, and we have a federal judge here that was kind enough to help us bring these three friends in that were there that night and take their sworn statements. And of course, my attorney in Birmingham is calling down there, asking Karin Janssen, What exactly do you want? She won’t even return his phone calls. I mean, it’s pitiful. It’s horrible.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170678,00.html

s.t.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: August 13, 2011, 08:18:57 PM »

Family still looking for CEO missing in Fiji since July 15

Posted: Saturday, Aug. 13, 2011
Family still looking for CEO missing since July 15

It's been nearly a month since Don Nicholas disappeared in Fiji, but his friends and family are still pushing to find him.

They've recently joined forces with the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, which assists families of missing persons.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/08/13/2524512/police-digest.html#ixzz1UxRRi1Gh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.