March 18, 2024, 09:36:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320287 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: April 24, 2011, 10:03:49 PM »

Media quick reference for live video:

Action News 5: http://www.wmctv.com/category/196691/action-news-5-live-video-coverage?redirected=true

WBBJ tv (Jackson, TN): http://www.livestream.com/wbbj   WSMV 4 (Nashville, TN): http://www.wsmv.com/video/9624406/index.html

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=2447

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=7736   Decauter County Sheriff, Fire & EMS, Parsons Police live audio feed

https://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/25/holly-bobo-whitney-duncan_n_853427.html
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 07:44:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 10:08:20 PM »

From the previous thread:

Go back there Klaas, I'm asking questions to a second post that this person made:

Tony Calabrese
As we all search to bring our Baby Girl home, we should all get to know this wonderful child that has united our great nation. Anybody on here that personally knows Holly Bobo, please join in and help us all get to know her. Who is Holly Bobo?

1. What is Holly's favorite food?
2. What is Holly's favorite color?
3. What is Holly's passion...
See More
10 minutes ago · Like ·

Denny Chelsea Smith It strikes me as odd that you would post this! Who are you and why do you want to know these personal things about her. If your intentions are good and you honestly want to find this beautiful young lady then do just that and then ask he...
See More
4 minutes ago · Like
Paula Feese Hang on one hot sec...I denoted your previous post: Tony Calabrese
Our (Private Search) Stealth Tactical Team has arrived in Darden, TN. We will be conducting a private SAR of Holly Bobo. Anybody wishing to speak to one of our Team Members, message me direct and you will be given a number. I want to make it clear that any and all tips or leads must first be reported to the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND . I also want to clarify the following. No party of this private search effort will accept at any time any rewards for the return of Holly Bobo. You will be found Baby Girl!!!
1. Do you have the consent of the TBI & other LE agencies to be conducting your own private "stealth" search & working alongside with them?
a few seconds ago · Like
Paula Feese ‎2) What is the name of your company/team? 3) Do you have a contact number & website?
a few seconds ago · Like
http://www.facebook.com/BHBHS?sk=wall
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 10:09:05 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 10:14:37 PM »

Yep - posts gone from the Bring Holly Bobo Home Safe fb 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 10:20:46 PM »

Yep - posts gone from the Bring Holly Bobo Home Safe fb 

thumleft High five Klaas, that was a quick and great team effort right there!

Here's the admin's post:

Bring Holly Bobo home safe
Please, if anyone here knows Holly and or her family, I pray that you care enough about them to NOT post any personal info on this page to a complete stranger. Any one posting and asking for personal information is going to be banned. And another thing. Her NAME is "Holly".. NOT "Baby Girl"...
Bring Holly Bobo home safe
Please, if anyone here knows Holly and or her family, I pray that you care enough about them to NOT post any personal info on this page to a complete stranger. Any one posting and asking for personal information is going to be banned. And another thing. Her NAME is "Holly".. NOT "Baby Girl"...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 10:22:51 PM »

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 10:26:04 PM »

Can we add the quick links that we had at the beginning of the first thread on page one of this new thread?    Add this one since it is used often for updates on the search efforts:

https://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 10:58:17 PM »

Warning - likely a false rumor

Jan Scott Speer
dont know if i should post this or not, but someone one of my fb friends just posted that holly is alive. said he couldnt reveal more and couldnt confirm it but it looks probable. lets pray it is true

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 11:06:24 PM »

Warning - likely a false rumor

Jan Scott Speer
dont know if i should post this or not, but someone one of my fb friends just posted that holly is alive. said he couldnt reveal more and couldnt confirm it but it looks probable. lets pray it is true

Stacy Taylor this has not been confirmed. the admins of this page will post updates that are factual. and they will delete posts that are not.
9 minutes ago · Like

Jan Scott Speer right, not confirmed
http://www.facebook.com/BHBHS

She didnt copy the post or give a name of who posted it...yes I would put this in rumor bin

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2011, 11:19:21 PM »

Klaas, that person removed their post

PS Tony is at it again on another thread inquiring about a person in another case & he doesnt even know what a POI is...enough said

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 11:24:22 PM »

Hmmm...that phony guy had me freaking at his use of "Baby Girl"...

Around these parts no one but her mother and father have that right unless it's possibly a husband after about 30 years of marriage and even then the husband wouldn't probably say it in front of her parents!

It's just a Southern "thang"...and it is offensive as it is considered to be usurping parental endearments. One of our best and worst attributes in the rural South is taking things literally. Some wrongly see it as being a symptom of seeming uneducated; others realize that we expect a person to say what they mean and mean what they say. It relates back to that whole concept of your word being your bond.

Old-fashioned values are still the norm in the rural South. I really couldn't tell you if it's different in the larger cities because I'm much more familiar with the towns of 5000 or less. (Shoot, when most of us go off to college, our campus has a larger population than our entire town.) I think that's one reason mainstream media has so misunderstood the area's protectiveness of the family. In a small town, if you don't know someone personally, someone in your family most likely does. That's why this abduction of Holly has seemed so personal to everyone and they've circled the wagons to minister to Holly's family.

What I am having trouble understanding in some part, however, is if there really is a family out there who knows one of theirs is involved in this abduction. Family honor and integrity is of major importance around here. I realize that this will be a black eye on the family but as time progresses and those who may know are not forthcoming, they are contributing to the dishonor and tarnish on the family name. It's time to do the honorable thing and if they can't persuade that family member to surrender, then they need to follow their own conscience. I cannot believe their inner voices of right and wrong are silent.

(Addressing this to you in the hope you are reading... You've been told all your life that when you know right from wrong and choose to do wrong, it is sin.  You do know the right thing to do.  Just do it!  Let others sort it out...you can't undo what was done but you can start to set it right. Family loyalty should not override what you know is the right thing to do. Unload that burden by calling and telling what you know. You know exactly what you should do so quit weighing the risk and just do what's right. I know you must feel conflicted but deep in your soul, you know you need to share what you know. Reach deep, find the courage, and make that call.)

Capp, I really enjoyed your description of the folks' reaction to the woman on the bus who mentioned the ransom money.  I can absolutely picture it...LOL.  All I can wonder is if she's from "these parts..."  First of all, it's often considered bad taste to discuss money period but when it's discussed in relation to someone's loved one, those words are practically a call to arms!  Plus, I'm sure they found it quite offensive that anyone would mention money while on a mission of compassion.  Contrary to what many believe, there really are things that money can't buy and one of those things is compassion and doing the right thing. When people around here say, "You couldn't pay me to...." it often literally means that they will do it for you but would never in a lifetime do it for hire. In other words, no amount of money would be enough but they do it out of simple human kindness.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 11:45:46 PM »

Hmmm...that phony guy had me freaking at his use of "Baby Girl"...

Around these parts no one but her mother and father have that right unless it's possibly a husband after about 30 years of marriage and even then the husband wouldn't probably say it in front of her parents!

It's just a Southern "thang"...and it is offensive as it is considered to be usurping parental endearments. One of our best and worst attributes in the rural South is taking things literally. Some wrongly see it as being a symptom of seeming uneducated; others realize that we expect a person to say what they mean and mean what they say. It relates back to that whole concept of your word being your bond.

Old-fashioned values are still the norm in the rural South. I really couldn't tell you if it's different in the larger cities because I'm much more familiar with the towns of 5000 or less. (Shoot, when most of us go off to college, our campus has a larger population than our entire town.) I think that's one reason mainstream media has so misunderstood the area's protectiveness of the family. In a small town, if you don't know someone personally, someone in your family most likely does. That's why this abduction of Holly has seemed so personal to everyone and they've circled the wagons to minister to Holly's family.

What I am having trouble understanding in some part, however, is if there really is a family out there who knows one of theirs is involved in this abduction. Family honor and integrity is of major importance around here. I realize that this will be a black eye on the family but as time progresses and those who may know are not forthcoming, they are contributing to the dishonor and tarnish on the family name. It's time to do the honorable thing and if they can't persuade that family member to surrender, then they need to follow their own conscience. I cannot believe their inner voices of right and wrong are silent.

(Addressing this to you in the hope you are reading... You've been told all your life that when you know right from wrong and choose to do wrong, it is sin.  You do know the right thing to do.  Just do it!  Let others sort it out...you can't undo what was done but you can start to set it right. Family loyalty should not override what you know is the right thing to do. Unload that burden by calling and telling what you know. You know exactly what you should do so quit weighing the risk and just do what's right. I know you must feel conflicted but deep in your soul, you know you need to share what you know. Reach deep, find the courage, and make that call.)

Capp, I really enjoyed your description of the folks' reaction to the woman on the bus who mentioned the ransom money.  I can absolutely picture it...LOL.  All I can wonder is if she's from "these parts..."  First of all, it's often considered bad taste to discuss money period but when it's discussed in relation to someone's loved one, those words are practically a call to arms!  Plus, I'm sure they found it quite offensive that anyone would mention money while on a mission of compassion.  Contrary to what many believe, there really are things that money can't buy and one of those things is compassion and doing the right thing. When people around here say, "You couldn't pay me to...." it often literally means that they will do it for you but would never in a lifetime do it for hire. In other words, no amount of money would be enough but they do it out of simple human kindness.

O Toy you have no idea!  I seriously thought she was going to get torn from limb to limb & tossed outta the bus!   As many know by now, I'm a Jersey girl that moved down south a few years ago & truthfully my moral compass is better suited here.  I was right there with them & they got a lesson in a few choice words I spoke in Italian, it provided some much needed humor in a rather few tense moments.

I enjoy your posts about southern living so much & they are so greatly appreciated.   I am glad you discussed the "babygirl" reference, just by that alone I put a red flag on this @$$hat we are all speaking about tonight.   I call my daughter that all the time & often refer to her as such but I consider that my "honor," and certainly not for a stranger to refer to her as.   Now, if I'm talking about a child who is of toddler age or less I might refer to that child as a baby girl such as I often did when discussing Caylee Marie BUT only meant to denote her age versus a term of endearment that wasn't mine to state.    Incidentally, within my community & the one I had the pleasure of lending a hand to this weekend I gotta say the hospitality & general goodness in so many is a blessing to witness especially when some of us deal with the muck of society so often.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 11:52:07 PM »

snipped..

The new justification found during a hunt for Holly Bobo was her dungeon phone, found roadside on Hwy. 69.

Although law coercion are not divulgence any information concerning a “significant” object found during Sunday’s search, a member of a hunt teams has suggested to a author that a object was Holly’s dungeon phone, located on side of a highway on Hwy. 69 in Parsons, circuitously Kolpack, a circuitously factory, and a Tennessee Technology Center, where Holly was attending school. Volunteers from a hunt parties also associated to Fox 13′s Eearle Farrell that a object was Holly’s dungeon phone.

http://www.mobile-bridge.com/?p=10782
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2011, 12:04:35 AM »

snipped..

The new justification found during a hunt for Holly Bobo was her dungeon phone, found roadside on Hwy. 69.

Although law coercion are not divulgence any information concerning a “significant” object found during Sunday’s search, a member of a hunt teams has suggested to a author that a object was Holly’s dungeon phone, located on side of a highway on Hwy. 69 in Parsons, circuitously Kolpack, a circuitously factory, and a Tennessee Technology Center, where Holly was attending school. Volunteers from a hunt parties also associated to Fox 13′s Eearle Farrell that a object was Holly’s dungeon phone.

I read the whole thing, who writes like that?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2011, 12:05:59 AM »

snipped..

snipped...

The new evidence found during the search for Holly Bobo was her cell phone, found roadside on Hwy. 69.

Although law enforcement are not revealing any information concerning the "significant" item found during Sunday's search, a member of the search teams has revealed to the author that the item was Holly's cell phone, located on side of the road on Hwy. 69 in Parsons, near Kolpack, a nearby factory, and the Tennessee Technology Center, where Holly was attending school. Volunteers from the search parties also related to Fox 13's Eearle Farrell that the item was Holly's cell phone.

Read more at Suite101: Missing Holly Bobo Update: Cell Phone Found Roadside http://www.suite101.com/content/missing-holly-bobo-update-cell-phone-found-roadside-a367810#ixzz1KbAqRth8
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 12:12:32 AM »

snipped..

IDK but i found a link to the article they were referring too..

I read the whole thing, who writes like that?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2011, 12:20:40 AM »

Search For Whitney Duncan's Missing Cousin Turns Up Evidence
First Posted: 04/25/11 04:17 PM ET Updated: 04/25/11 04:17 PM ET

Authorities in west Tennessee are examining potential evidence in the search for Holly Bobo, the 20-year-old cousin of country music star Whitney Duncan. The young nursing student has been missing since she was abducted from outside her home earlier this month, police said.

"We have taken in hundreds of pieces of possible evidence, so we are sorting through it to see if it is related to Holly or not," Kristin Helm, a spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, told The Huffington Post.

On Sunday, investigators announced they had found a "significant" item. Volunteers reportedly told Fox 13's Earle Farrell the significant piece of evidence is a cell phone. Helm declined to comment and would only say that there are "lots of rumors and speculation."

Capp's note:

GCoy1 Greg Coy
Volunteers tell FOX13's Earle Farrell significant piece eevidence in Holly Bobo case is cell phone. Earle waiting to hear from authorities.
13 hours ago
https://twitter.com/#!/GCoy1

Bobo was last seen on April 13 outside her family's house in Darden, a small community about 100 miles northeast of Memphis. A neighbor called 911 when she heard a woman screaming shortly after 7:30 a.m. Bobo's 25-year-old brother, who was inside the house at the time, also called 911.
 ::snipping2::
ccording to police, Bobo's brother said he saw her being led away from the home by a man dressed in camouflage, into a nearby wooded area. He said he initially thought it was her boyfriend, but became concerned when he noticed blood on the ground outside the residence.

Local and state law enforcement authorities have coordinated massive search efforts behind Bobo's home and throughout the surrounding area. In the days following her disappearance, investigators found what they described as a vital clue in her abduction.    Capp's note:  behind Bobo's home is exactly where our crew was Saturday
 ::snipping2::
According to police, Bobo's boyfriend and family members are cooperating with the investigation. None of them have been named suspects or persons of interest in the case.

Whitney Duncan has been posting regular messages about her cousin's disappearance to various social networking websites and has also joined in several foot searches.

"Out searching for Holly. Keep the prayers going up please," Duncan tweeted on Saturday.

Capp's note:  Im posting what she said

Whitney Duncan
I've done 1 interview & only because I was told it might help get the word out about Holly, and I was such an emotional wreck after it, that I said I would not do any more. So to all the people that have negative things to say about anyone in my family, God will deal with you. Unfortunately you are making this even harder on a family that is suffering. To the people that pray and help, thank you so much.
http://www.facebook.com/whitneyduncan?sk=wall&filter=2

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 12:29:34 AM »

Please insert this link to the above post at the top
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/25/holly-bobo-whitney-duncan_n_853427.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2011, 12:37:24 AM »

This is a radio guy in the area:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1087626372&sk=wall#hollybobo

Bill Way
Holly Bobo IS alive. wish i cud tell you more. but can't. Unconfirmed. But extremely possible it appears.
2 hours ago

Bill Way the info is very probable. but in this business you never know until the authorities speak.
2 hours ago

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2011, 12:39:17 AM »

This is a close family...Holly is so important and special to us. I just want to share this picture of my mom, her sis & Holly's mom Karen, me and holly and our Grandmother. She is too precious to us!! It's been 2 days. Please help and spread her picture everywhere & pray someone recognizes her & calls authorities. Thank you & God bless.
http://www.facebook.com/whitneyduncan?sk=wall&filter=2

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.