April 23, 2024, 01:19:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 322513 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: May 03, 2011, 06:09:56 PM »

I think that since no one has been officially ruled out, everyone close to this case needs to be looked at...jmo..doesn't mean that I think any of these folks are guilty of anything, but one never knows right? weirder things have happened in cases..

did the abductor have a hat on? otherwise are we certain that it was NOT a female? a jealous woman for some reason?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: May 03, 2011, 06:12:54 PM »

One of the things that has seemed unsettling to me, is that Clint *thought* the person with Holly was her BF.

Im still not really clear whether Drew was a current BF or ex, or if there was another ex who Holly had a restraining order against.....but anyways....

It seems that even from behind, and in camo, that Clint would *know* the BF's mannerisms, walk, body size, etc.  It has been odd to me that he would make a wrong ID on someone he knows.

Now that I see that Drew has a brother, roughly the same size.....it makes me wonder if they walk/move/look alike from behind.

Not meaning to cast suspicions on anyone, however, until the perp is caught, it's wise to consider everyone

Actually, no its not.   There is no reason whatsoever to now call into question Drew's brother.  All I can do is state it one more time, Clint, Drew and now Derek will NOT be POI's or suspects in this case.

I disagree....of course LE would be wise to consider all "community members", expecially those that knew Holly and fit the description of her BF (they have already said it would likely be someone that knew her family schedule, and the BF was identified...perhaps wrongly)

You may know that they have ruled him out, and that is fantastic......but that doesnt change that he is someone that would have/should have been checked out.

And since I dont know you, quite honestly, you can keep repeating yourself and it really doesnt change my thoughts that this is someone that should have been considered.

Marina, this isnt about me or anyone on this forum, but it is about two families suffering right now because Holly is missing, feared worse.  You may not "know" me but I've tried to provide information I have without compromising the case.   For those that choose to ignore it, they are welcome to but I hate to see innocent people being implicated with no merit.

I am not implicating anyone.  I am looking at a case objectively, that thus far, has had no suspect arrested.  I am merely commenting on who I think should have been looked at......

You stated that, "all you can do is state"...and you can keep stating if you want....but as an objective bystander, Im still stating what I think is obvious. 

This isnt personal, but perhaps you are taking it as such.

I didnt take it any other way than you stated.   May I ask, what is obvious, that he is of similar height?   

I'll answer Puzzler's question in this same post.   Yes, off the record & will not expound further at this time which should be understandable.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: May 03, 2011, 06:13:06 PM »

I think that since no one has been officially ruled out, everyone close to this case needs to be looked at...jmo..doesn't mean that I think any of these folks are guilty of anything, but one never knows right? weirder things have happened in cases..

did the abductor have a hat on? otherwise are we certain that it was NOT a female? a jealous woman for some reason?

Cookie....GOOD POINT! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: May 03, 2011, 06:13:49 PM »

One of the things that has seemed unsettling to me, is that Clint *thought* the person with Holly was her BF.

Im still not really clear whether Drew was a current BF or ex, or if there was another ex who Holly had a restraining order against.....but anyways....

It seems that even from behind, and in camo, that Clint would *know* the BF's mannerisms, walk, body size, etc.  It has been odd to me that he would make a wrong ID on someone he knows.

Now that I see that Drew has a brother, roughly the same size.....it makes me wonder if they walk/move/look alike from behind.

Not meaning to cast suspicions on anyone, however, until the perp is caught, it's wise to consider everyone

Actually, no its not.   There is no reason whatsoever to now call into question Drew's brother.  All I can do is state it one more time, Clint, Drew and now Derek will NOT be POI's or suspects in this case.

I disagree....of course LE would be wise to consider all "community members", expecially those that knew Holly and fit the description of her BF (they have already said it would likely be someone that knew her family schedule, and the BF was identified...perhaps wrongly)

You may know that they have ruled him out, and that is fantastic......but that doesnt change that he is someone that would have/should have been checked out.

And since I dont know you, quite honestly, you can keep repeating yourself and it really doesnt change my thoughts that this is someone that should have been considered.

Marina, this isnt about me or anyone on this forum, but it is about two families suffering right now because Holly is missing, feared worse.  You may not "know" me but I've tried to provide information I have without compromising the case.   For those that choose to ignore it, they are welcome to but I hate to see innocent people being implicated with no merit.

I am not implicating anyone.  I am looking at a case objectively, that thus far, has had no suspect arrested.  I am merely commenting on who I think should have been looked at......

You stated that, "all you can do is state"...and you can keep stating if you want....but as an objective bystander, Im still stating what I think is obvious. 

I didnt take it any other way than you stated.   May I ask, what is obvious, that he is of similar height?   

I'll answer Puzzler's question in this same post.   Yes, off the record & will not expound further at this time which should be understandable.

Capp - TY

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: May 03, 2011, 06:20:09 PM »

I am in touch with several insiders to this case, and that would include family.

Clint and Drew are absolutely never going to be POI in this case, and while I appreciate folks thinking outside of the box, and it is important to evaluate all angles, so is evaluating where the evidence leads even if it conflicts with an early theory.

Again respectfully, wouldn't one have to actually speak publicly twice to determine if in fact any statements changed?

Anything else would be subjective opinions based on someone else's interpretation

Puzzler

Both Blink and Capp have taken a firm position that implies Drew and Clint are not involved in wrongdoing encompassing the disappearance of Holly and ... the implication is that they are in the know.

I have documented (over and over again) that Clint's changing stories revealed by TBI investigators causes me to speculate that the abduction of Holly never happened.  In other words ... the possibility of Drew's involvement is a non-issue.

However ... for now ... I am giving Blink and Capp the benefit of the doubt that inside information they claim to possess directs suspicion away from Holly's brother and boyfriend.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: May 03, 2011, 06:33:03 PM »

Why doesn't the Jackson Sun date its articles?

Janet

+++++

May 3, 2010

Family of Holly Bobo releases statement of thanks for search efforts

<snipped>

“We could never thank everyone enough for all the kindness shown to our family during this difficult time,” the statement says. “Thanks for your search efforts, donations, and especially your prayers for Holly and our family.

“I know everyone’s daily life, routines, and work must go on but ours never will until Holly is back with us. Please continue to pray for Holly’s safe return, keep your eyes and ears open, and search your own property. Please pray for Holly’s strength and everyone who is still searching for our precious Holly.”

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110503/NEWS01/110503030/Family-Holly-Bobo-releases-statement-thanks-search-efforts?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

I found the date of the article just below the title:
Family of Holly Bobo releases statement of thanks for search efforts
1:56 PM, May. 3, 2011 

Thanks MuffyBee

This is what I observe below the title of the article:

NaN:undefined AM, undefined. NaN, NaN

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: May 03, 2011, 06:37:33 PM »

I suppose the lack of national media attention in this case is the idea that it was someone from within the community, or perhaps simply the lack of any outgoing info from LE. I am at a loss, because as others have mentioned, usually parents are pleading on TV. So, I really do think there's something up with that. What, I don't know. Is LE is letting them in on info? Maybe LE told them not to go on TV for whatever reason? Perhaps they're hiding something (I doubt this, but it's still a possibility.) Anyway, the list of possibilities is long. I just hope this case breaks soon. <sigh>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: May 03, 2011, 06:41:06 PM »

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

Capp - if I'm intrepretating you correctly - you're inferring that you have been informed by some "official LE" that Clint, Dred and Derek will NOT be POI's (not a legal term) or suspects in this case. 

Am I interpretating you correctly?

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

Yes, off the record & will not expound further at this time which should be understandable.

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: May 03, 2011, 06:47:50 PM »

Missing Student's Family Wants Property Searches
Posted: May 03, 2011 2:08 PM CDT
Updated: May 03, 2011 2:44 PM CDT
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14564137/missing-students-family-wants-property-searches

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - The family of missing nursing student Holly Bobo is pleading with people to search their property in an effort to find the woman who is believed to have been abducted outside her Tennessee home by a man dressed in camouflage.
 ::snipping2::
Investigators have said they believe the student was abducted by someone familiar with the rural area outside her home near Parsons, about 100 miles northeast of Memphis.
A spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said police are still searching for Bobo, but the search has been scaled back.
She said authorities searched two places over the weekend, including one in nearby Henderson County.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: May 03, 2011, 06:54:50 PM »

Missing Student's Family Wants Property Searches
Posted: May 03, 2011 2:08 PM CDT
Updated: May 03, 2011 2:44 PM CDT
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14564137/missing-students-family-wants-property-searches

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - The family of missing nursing student Holly Bobo is pleading with people to search their property in an effort to find the woman who is believed to have been abducted outside her Tennessee home by a man dressed in camouflage.
 ::snipping2::
Investigators have said they believe the student was abducted by someone familiar with the rural area outside her home near Parsons, about 100 miles northeast of Memphis.
A spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said police are still searching for Bobo, but the search has been scaled back.
She said authorities searched two places over the weekend, including one in nearby Henderson County.

Ok, so I wonder, do they think someone is holding her alive?
marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: May 03, 2011, 07:06:01 PM »

I didnt take it any other way than you stated.  May I ask, what is obvious, that he is of similar height?   

What I find to be obvious reasons why Drew's brother would be looked at, if he was in the area, are several:

1. Clint thought the person was Drew (or is there another boyfriend or ex that he was referring to?)....so I think it would be someone that is similar in height, but also has similar gait, mannerisms, etc.  Often time siblings "move" the same way, and even when their faces look different, they have other physiological similarities.   Who else to be mistaken for Drew than his own brother?

2.  They have stated that it is was a community member, and someone familiar with the family and their schedule.  Drew's brother might very well fit that criteria.  I would imagine in a small town, there would be a finite number of young men that knew the schedule of Holly and her family.

I am not saying that this young man was involved, I am stating that there are reasons that he should have been someone looked at and ruled out, from the start.  He may very well might have been.....I think LE has known the identity of the perp from very early on. 
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: May 03, 2011, 07:19:10 PM »

I didnt take it any other way than you stated.  May I ask, what is obvious, that he is of similar height?   

What I find to be obvious reasons why Drew's brother would be looked at, if he was in the area, are several:

1. Clint thought the person was Drew (or is there another boyfriend or ex that he was referring to?)....so I think it would be someone that is similar in height, but also has similar gait, mannerisms, etc.  Often time siblings "move" the same way, and even when their faces look different, they have other physiological similarities.   Who else to be mistaken for Drew than his own brother?

2.  They have stated that it is was a community member, and someone familiar with the family and their schedule.  Drew's brother might very well fit that criteria.  I would imagine in a small town, there would be a finite number of young men that knew the schedule of Holly and her family.

I am not saying that this young man was involved, I am stating that there are reasons that he should have been someone looked at and ruled out, from the start.  He may very well might have been.....I think LE has known the identity of the perp from very early on. 

I bet my last dollar LE checked out the entire Scott family! JMO
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: May 03, 2011, 07:45:48 PM »

Where does everyone go?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: May 03, 2011, 07:49:02 PM »

Where does everyone go?

Maybe it's about dinner time for some?  Or they may be on some of the other threads    I buzz in and out of the threads    all the time and step away from computer, go do stuff and come back all the time.    

MuffyBee, Eileen, Samarie, sandy leiva, SurfCity, 7227 and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: May 03, 2011, 07:53:19 PM »

Where does everyone go?

Maybe it's about dinner time for some?  Or they may be on some of the other threads    I buzz in and out of the threads    all the time and step away from computer, go do stuff and come back all the time.    

MuffyBee, Eileen, Samarie, sandy leiva, SurfCity, 7227 and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ahhh thNKS EVERYONE SEEMS TO DISSAPPEAR AT THE SAME TIME lol
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: May 03, 2011, 07:55:35 PM »

Where does everyone go?

Ahhh thNKS EVERYONE SEEMS TO DISSAPPEAR AT THE SAME TIME lol

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: May 03, 2011, 07:59:19 PM »

Where does everyone go?

It's dinner or commute time for many.   
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: May 03, 2011, 08:02:43 PM »

Now here is A question.

I wonder when Mom and Dad last saw Holly?
Was it the night before? Was it that morning?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: May 03, 2011, 08:12:01 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: May 03, 2011, 08:13:06 PM »

Holly Bobo

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.