March 29, 2024, 01:31:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320665 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2011, 04:29:38 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/ProfilerPatB

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Law enforcement in the Holly Bobo case never urged the public to be on the lookout for Holly AND her abductor.
3 minutes ago

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Law enforcement in the Holly Bobo case have never searched for a live Holly ...just her body and evidence.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2011, 04:31:40 PM »

I will also reiterate that I feel that it is highly inappropriate for any volunteer to speak to the media about potential evidence being found, it is not their job to disseminate information & speaking from an ethical point of view, personally I would never divulge such information prior to LE speaking to it first as to not compromise an active criminal investigation.

This is not to say it includes any other information that was discussed yesterday as to who received a phone call, its a separate point.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2011, 04:37:18 PM »

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Law enforcement in the Holly Bobo case never urged the public to be on the lookout for Holly AND her abductor.
3 minutes ago

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Law enforcement in the Holly Bobo case have never searched for a live Holly ...just her body and evidence.

This makes me FURIOUS!   This is the second time she has inserted herself into this case speaking completely out of line.   First of all, there has never been an announcement by ANY TBI or other LE agency in this case that has stated that they were looking for a body...much to the contrary they have expressed having hope to find her alive.   Secondly, she doesnt have to play with semantics in an active criminal investigation...LE is obviously looking for BOTH.

I dont give a flip how self-proclaimed of an expert or otherwise she states herself to be, she is out of line here.   I know for a fact upon listening to her that she has a bit of angst with some police work in other cases, she needs to clear her mind from that before she opens her mouth.   Rant over but justified.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2011, 04:41:45 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20057581-504083.html

April 26, 2011 4:10 PM
Police say Holly Bobo investigation narrowing
Posted by Kevin Hayes

(CBS/WREG/AP) PARSONS, Tenn. - Tennessee law enforcement officials say that the search for missing nursing student Holly Bobo is narrowing, as they begin the process of identifying persons of interest in the case.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said many possibilities have been ruled out, and that the focus of the investigation and search is still on the area surrounding the small community of Darden, where Bobo lives with her parents and brother.

::snipping2::

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2011, 04:53:29 PM »

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=218199748434644937742.0004a0e4115bf271e54ae&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=35.679217,-88.175486&spn=0.007617,0.013057&t=h&z=17

New Orleans??

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2011, 04:55:10 PM »

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110426/NEWS03/110426070/TBI-investigation-narrowed-nursing-student-search

TBI investigation narrowed in nursing student search

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2011, 04:56:33 PM »

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
3 minutes ago

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN

This makes me FURIOUS!   This is the second time she has inserted herself into this case speaking completely out of line.   First of all, there has never been an announcement by ANY TBI or other LE agency in this case that has stated that they were looking for a body...much to the contrary they have expressed having hope to find her alive.   Secondly, she doesnt have to play with semantics in an active criminal investigation...LE is obviously looking for BOTH.

I dont give a flip how self-proclaimed of an expert or otherwise she states herself to be, she is out of line here.   I know for a fact upon listening to her that she has a bit of angst with some police work in other cases, she needs to clear her mind from that before she opens her mouth.   Rant over but justified.

She's always out of line as far as I'm concerned.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2011, 04:58:20 PM »

That looks like an error to me
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2011, 05:06:41 PM »

Spokeswoman Helm indicates that the cell was discovered by searchers ... not through a tip.  Could this afford hope that the SIM card has not been removed and may have the ability to reveal something that could be case related.

Janet

++++

Search for Holly Bobo Focuses on Suspect
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:33 PM

Decatur County, TN (Parsons, TN) - The search for Holly Bobo may focus more intently on finding a suspect related to the young woman's disappearance, according to TBI spokesperson Kristen Helms.

When asked if she [Helms] believed that investigators were closer to finding Bobo this week than in the previous week, Helms stated that the investigation has "become more narrowed" and that officials are intently focusing more on finding a potential suspect in the 20 year old's disappearance.

The Bureau is still actively seeking information from anyone in the community or region that will bring them closer to finding Holly Bobo, or the person responsible for her disappearance.

<snipped>

Media reports had linked the newest item to a phone tip, but Helms said during a phone conversation that it was her understanding that the new item had been recovered during the search effort.

When asked about the nature of blood evidence recovered initially at Holly Bobo's home, the TBI spokeswoman also declined comment on the nature of forensic findings, and even declined to comment on whether the blood was animal or human.

<snipped>

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/search-for-holly-bobo-focuses-on-suspect.html

Considering Blink's reliable inside sources ... could it be that Spokeswoman Helm's was attempting to divert attention away from the source of the tip regarding Holly cell.

Janet

++++

Blink34
Re: Holly Bobo, 20yrs old, Parsons TN, abduction from home 4/13/11 #1
« Reply #910 on: April 25, 2011, 08:36:39 PM »

Holly's cell was found at the Tri City Cement Plant due to a tip received by Karen Bobo via phone, that she in turn gave to LE.

It is missing the SIM card.

B

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9775.msg1331057#msg1331057

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2011, 05:15:57 PM »

Janet,

There are two points to make here:

1)  It is being said that volunteer searchers told Earle Farrell of Fox13 what was found independent of who received a reported phone call
2)  It is being said that Karen Bobo received a phone call independent of what a volunteer/searcher(s) may have told a Fox13 reporter

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2011, 05:18:28 PM »

Not sure why that last entry is there on that mapping, only thing I can think of is someone did a map from their location to the Decatur County, TN area

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2011, 05:53:08 PM »

yep an error,poster put it on the wrong map
you can see in, N.O. at bass st and Hayne Boulevard, is where boys were seen
walking the dog according to the boys map,in street view the hill you see
across from the houses is R&R tracks and lake pontchartrain

the map for the missing boys Aaronne Mitchell & Aaronne Russell ~ 4/24/11
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=us&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=218199748434644937742.0004a1d5a2cde6c3c2a26

holly bobo map
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=us&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=218199748434644937742.0004a0e4115bf271e54ae

the posters maps pg
http://maps.google.com/maps/user?uid=218199748434644937742&hl=en&gl=us

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2011, 06:05:13 PM »

I'm was told by a couple of the searchers yesterday that LE told them the authorities would now deal with any further searching.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2011, 06:16:06 PM »

hi monks,trying to catch up, from reading the last 15 pgs
not sure what to make of the alleged found phone,if true
sure begs a few Qs
1.if it was a phone that was found,how would anyone know that quickly it was
holly phone
2.why was it near a cement co.the thought of cement and, an abducted/missing
person is a disturbing thought
3.was the perp monitoring the calls coming into the phone, or just checking
all calls in the phone,wonder how close to the phone you can get with a ping
and gps
and the alleged call about, where the phone could be found, tells LE a few
things,if it was a woman, at least 2 people are involved in holly abduction,
it prob wasnt for the Rmoney,maybe someone knows about the abduction and out
of fear,shame,something, he/she thought revealing or putting the phone there
and saying where it could be found, would help lead to the perp,and end this

my WAG is if it was a phone,it was prob found by the landscaper, while doing
the lawn,and was leaked a phone was found and the rumor mill started

on the map  i labeled where the phone was found as new evidence
the acme map,for a little more detail of possible routes
that could have been used,you can toggle,map,topo,sat,ect.
A.city of parsons tn
B.TCCP,100 eaton st, new evidence
C.holly bobo house,blood found
D.area lunch box found
E.Gooch Road, area reported as searched,after lunch box was found
acme map
http://tinyurl.com/3awoqlm
---------
G street view of TCCP
http://tinyurl.com/44t2sof

Being familiar with the area, certainly the items have been randomly tossed there, by someone who lives there. You can't link all the items to a direction. It's a circle, if you're familiar with the back roads. Most of the popular there is employed on the hwy the cell was found, but is the main route to the interstate.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2011, 06:16:18 PM »

I'm was told by a couple of the searchers yesterday that LE told them the authorities would now deal with any further searching.

are you saying that LE,will not be asking for search teams,from the volunteers
and welcome to SM

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2011, 06:17:32 PM »

Welcome Southrah

I do have to say that what you stated is in direct contradiction to what I know to be taking place, do you care to expound further?   There was no presser yesterday or today & they are not at the fairgrounds to give briefings daily.   The LE agencies have their command elsewhere for a few days now.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2011, 06:18:11 PM »

are you saying that LE,will not be asking for search teams,from the volunteers
and welcome to SM

The search is to resume Thursday CW.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2011, 06:20:12 PM »

Welcome Southrah -

Were you helping in the search for Holly also?
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2011, 06:21:59 PM »

snipped..

The new justification found during a hunt for Holly Bobo was her dungeon phone, found roadside on Hwy. 69.

Although law coercion are not divulgence any information concerning a “significant” object found during Sunday’s search, a member of a hunt teams has suggested to a author that a object was Holly’s dungeon phone, located on side of a highway on Hwy. 69 in Parsons, circuitously Kolpack, a circuitously factory, and a Tennessee Technology Center, where Holly was attending school. Volunteers from a hunt parties also associated to Fox 13′s Eearle Farrell that a object was Holly’s dungeon phone.

http://www.mobile-bridge.com/?p=10782

BBM - I may be way behind here but what is a "dungeon phone"?

This is apparently a translated version of this story. The original is not written this way. Its at http://www.suite101.com/content/missing-holly-bobo-update-cell-phone-found-roadside-a367810.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2011, 06:22:13 PM »

Southrah
Being familiar with the area, certainly the items have been randomly tossed there, by someone who lives there. You can't link all the items to a direction. It's a circle, if you're familiar with the back roads. Most of the popular there is employed on the hwy the cell was found, but is the main route to the interstate.

Southrah,you think the perp just drove around in a circle and tossed the items,or because the perp may live in the
area,just drove around radomly till..../tossing items

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.