April 16, 2024, 01:21:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 321805 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: May 04, 2011, 04:24:49 PM »

A Scenario

From behind I observe my hubby's 19 year old great-niece and who I perceive as her longtime boyfriend walking down the driveway ... away from my home.  A short time later I spot a small amount of blood on the driveway.

1.  Would I immediately become alarmed?  No.

2.  Would I immediately suspect niece's longtime boyfriend of abducting her/causing her harm?  No.

3.  Would I immediately contact niece's parents? No.

4.  Would I immediately call 911? No.

5.  Would I immediately attempt to contact niece on her cell for an explanation re the small amount of blood?  Maybe.  Maybe not.

I love this young lady dearly but ... it would a long while before I would have any concern for her well-being and proceeded to do all of the above..

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #901 on: May 04, 2011, 04:28:18 PM »

I hope this case doesn't go the way the Kyron Horman case and the Hailey Dunn case have gone. (nowhere)
I hate it when we argue, but I hate it even more when certain monkeys feel like they can't speak out for fear of getting banned or making other's angry!  That's why I don't post at WS.  Just a bunch of sheeple over there because there's no way you can post what you really feel over there.  I love SM and the wonderful Mods we have here.
and just in case you thought somebody else stole my Avi and went all soft on you...

I'm no butt kisser, so don't you mods let that go to your heads.  I'm just sayin'.   Monkey Devil!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: May 04, 2011, 04:28:24 PM »

And the truth shall set you free!

Unfortunately criminals dont think this way!

Eileen

If an impulsive action caused the demise of Holly ... an impulsive action in a moment in time that could not be taken back ... I believe a conscience could prevail.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: May 04, 2011, 04:32:43 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9797.msg1334714#msg1334714

from the work i did on the above link, i found, a MR X, near the 100 eaton st.
where supposedly new evidence was found,and there is someone with the
same surname as MR X, living on  swan johnson rd, i rem,someone trying to
say where,whoever they suspected, lived near the lunch,or the NFE, (new found evidence)
just another thing that made go hmmmm

Thats interesting, heres another one for ya i read somewhere might have been websleuths
that Hollys father has his business righ there also... That made me go HHmmmmmm also
I dont think he has many employees tho when i looke dup his business it said employees 1.

ya way back when i was a lot younger,i had a painting and window cleaning contract biz
i always list me sole employ, on tax and insurance,bc u could always find a under the table
worker or 2,3 ect., and i ran into 1 prob
a guy got hurt and tried to sue me,but i had already hurt my back, and was heading for
a bankrupt life, he was pizzed,he set my car on fire,when he finally got the right car
took him 3 tries, i owned a honda civic,his 1st burn was a lincoln, next a volvo
could be the bobo case,an upset employ ts desperate times, in some areas more than others ya know

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: May 04, 2011, 04:40:48 PM »

I hope this case doesn't go the way the Kyron Horman case and the Hailey Dunn case have gone. (nowhere)
I hate it when we argue, but I hate it even more when certain monkeys feel like they can't speak out for fear of getting banned or making other's angry!  That's why I don't post at WS.  Just a bunch of sheeple over there because there's no way you can post what you really feel over there.  I love SM and the wonderful Mods we have here.
and just in case you thought somebody else stole my Avi and went all soft on you...

I'm no butt kisser, so don't you mods let that go to your heads.  I'm just sayin'.   Monkey Devil!

I have to totally and 100%  agree with you  on that one WS is like a concentration camp lol
its nice to be able to express what your theorys are. Cause thats just what they are Theories and nothing more...   we can agree to dissagree cant we?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: May 04, 2011, 04:53:33 PM »

A Scenario

From behind I observe my hubby's 19 year old great-niece and who I perceive as her longtime boyfriend walking down the driveway ... away from my home.  A short time later I spot a small amount of blood on the driveway.

2.  Would I immediately suspect niece's longtime boyfriend of abducting her/causing her harm?  No.

5.  Would I immediately attempt to contact niece on her cell for an explanation re the small amount of blood?  Maybe.  Maybe not.

I love this young lady dearly but ... it would a long while before I would have any concern for her well-being and proceeded to do all of the above..

Janet

TBI Spokesperson - John Mehr

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

<snipped>

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

_____

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: May 04, 2011, 05:00:44 PM »

The blood perplexes me.  It has been described as flecks, a small amount... but enough to alarm Clint.

Where did it come from?  According to Clint, Holly was just lead into the woods....The perp didn't forcefully lead her off with a knife to her neck...

So it either came from a superficial wound or another source other than Holly or the Perp.

Just wonderin'

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: May 04, 2011, 05:05:51 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9797.msg1334714#msg1334714

from the work i did on the above link, i found, a MR X, near the 100 eaton st.
where supposedly new evidence was found,and there is someone with the
same surname as MR X, living on  swan johnson rd, i rem,someone trying to
say where,whoever they suspected, lived near the lunch,or the NFE, (new found evidence)
just another thing that made go hmmmm

Thats interesting, heres another one for ya i read somewhere might have been websleuths
that Hollys father has his business righ there also... That made me go HHmmmmmm also
I dont think he has many employees tho when i looke dup his business it said employees 1.

ya way back when i was a lot younger,i had a painting and window cleaning contract biz
i always list me sole employ, on tax and insurance,bc u could always find a under the table
worker or 2,3 ect., and i ran into 1 prob
a guy got hurt and tried to sue me,but i had already hurt my back, and was heading for
a bankrupt life, he was pizzed,he set my car on fire,when he finally got the right car
took him 3 tries, i owned a honda civic,his 1st burn was a lincoln, next a volvo
could be the bobo case,an upset employ ts desperate times, in some areas more than others ya know

Ya know what anything is possible but thats scarey did they get the guy for the cars?
I dont think a disgruntled employee would harm a  young woman like that, to me this is a  rape  murder, or a crime of passion,, or one of thos if i cant have her no one can,, or a terrible accident at home and the guy in camo is a made up story. So many things it can be and we just dont know which one it is. 

I believe we can rule out run away.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: May 04, 2011, 05:07:53 PM »

The blood perplexes me.  It has been described as flecks, a small amount... but enough to alarm Clint.

Where did it come from?  According to Clint, Holly was just lead into the woods....The perp didn't forcefully lead her off with a knife to her neck...

So it either came from a superficial wound or another source other than Holly or the Perp.

Just wonderin'

I asked about it too the other day....no answer so I guess it hasn't been divulged as human or animal or whatever?
Also FWIW, I agree with the non alarm scenario that Janet put forth. I had put myself in that pretend place and thought that I must be some unfeeling ogre for thinking that non of that would cause me to panic and immediately think ABDUCTION.    I feel better now, phew
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: May 04, 2011, 05:13:45 PM »

One other thing....the blood, it's described as flecks. Let's be generous and think..drops, on grass? Unless it was MANY drops I don't see how it was so immediately noticed but here again is the gulf of what's known and what's not. Did her brother get a hinky feeling and start examining the ground?
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: May 04, 2011, 05:17:10 PM »

There is no way they can rule out Clint and Drew! No way!!!!
Clint is the last person to see her and Drew is the BF
Not one person knows what happend to this young woman and till they do they cant rule these 2 out...

Terry Horman didnt get off the hook  she was the last one known to be with Kyron but there is no proof she did a thing to him yet she is suspect... I know she did alot of crapola but they have no proof  about Kyron.

JMO

As far as we know, Drew was not on the scene at the time of the crime.  He can be ruled out if he could provide an alibi such as school or work.  But Clint's situation is different, if he was there at the property by himself.  It would be harder to establish an alibi. 

It is certainly odd, at best, that LE cleared Clint and Drew and then seemed to retract that by stating that no one had been ruled out.  Miscommunication perhaps, between the two agencies?

Also of concern is that TBI was called in so quickly.  Might this indicate that drugs were involved or that there were other extenuating circumstances?  What else could be extenuating circumstances?

One other thing I noticed is that while suspicion is centered on an unidentified community member, there  have been no calls by LE for the community to take extra precautions such as making sure doors are locked, women travel in pairs etc.  So they have a violent unnamed criminal in their midst but there are no calls for heightened security.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: May 04, 2011, 05:18:32 PM »

Just wonderin'

TBI Director Mark Gwyn

Reward for information rises as search for Holly Bobo continues
Posted: Apr 18, 2011 2:41 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 19, 2011 3:45 AM PDT

<snipped>

Gwyn said investigators have not given hope that Bobo will be found alive.

"We have no indication otherwise," he said. "We did find blood at the scene, but not enough to lead us to believe that it was a life-threatening injury, so we've got to just hope and pray that she is still alive."

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14468975/reward-for-information-rises-as-search-for-holly-bobo-continues?clienttype=printable

_____

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: May 04, 2011, 05:20:46 PM »

A Scenario

Janet

If Holly was led into the woods, not dragged, by someone he seemed to recognize, then what caused Clint to call the police?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: May 04, 2011, 05:23:09 PM »

As far as we know, Drew was not on the scene at the time of the crime.  He can be ruled out if he could provide an alibi such as school or work.  But Clint's situation is different, if he was there at the property by himself.  It would be harder to establish an alibi. 

It is certainly odd, at best, that LE cleared Clint and Drew and then seemed to retract that by stating that no one had been ruled out.  Miscommunication perhaps, between the two agencies?

Also of concern is that TBI was called in so quickly.  Might this indicate that drugs were involved or that there were other extenuating circumstances?  What else could be extenuating circumstances?

One other thing I noticed is that while suspicion is centered on an unidentified community member, there  have been no calls by LE for the community to take extra precautions such as making sure doors are locked, women travel in pairs etc.  So they have a violent unnamed criminal in their midst but there are no calls for heightened security.

_____

Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: May 04, 2011, 05:30:46 PM »

Just wonderin'

How about this?  Holly is going out to get in her car, car keys in hand the guy scares her, ok she lashes out with her keys and  scratches him or goudges him enuff to draw blood.

Hopefull this was perps blood and not hers.  If it is his im sure they are loking for a guy with scratches. JMO

I asked about it too the other day....no answer so I guess it hasn't been divulged as human or animal or whatever?
Also FWIW, I agree with the non alarm scenario that Janet put forth. I had put myself in that pretend place and thought that I must be some unfeeling ogre for thinking that non of that would cause me to panic and immediately think ABDUCTION.    I feel better now, phew
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: May 04, 2011, 05:32:04 PM »

Okay, so Janet has got me thinking. . . .

What is there in the published scenario that caused Clint to realize that a crime had occurred:

Clint heard no screams, he recognized the guy talking to Holly, he observed her being led and not dragged, blood in driveway (flecks) described and not enough to indicate emergency.

So what happened?!

If we accept that Clint is not now and will  never be a POI, can we speculate that someone else was there?  Someone known to Clint?  And that something else happened that caused him to become alarmed?

Can we speculate that Clint knows or observed more than has been publicly released?  That the community as large is not in danger because this family was targeted for a specific reason?

Why was TBI called in so quickly?

Just thinking out loud . . . .
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: May 04, 2011, 05:33:36 PM »

http://www.decaturcountyonline.com/article.asp?art=1718
Still Searching for Holly
5/4/11

::snipping2::
Blood evidence found at the scene has been analyzed for DNA, however authorities have declined to release details on that evidence.
According to Wyatt, Bobo’s lunchbox was found three days after the abduction approximately eight miles away. A second item believed to belong to Bobo was located early last week but investigators have not revealed what that item is or how it relates to the case.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: May 04, 2011, 05:36:33 PM »

Just wonderin'

How about this?  Holly is going out to get in her car, car keys in hand the guy scares her, ok she lashes out with her keys and  scratches him or goudges him enuff to draw blood.

Hopefull this was perps blood and not hers.  If it is his im sure they are loking for a guy with scratches. JMO

I can go with that....some scratching but enough blood to be noticed? seems like for blood there would have had to have been a solid struggle prior to being "led" or "dragged" away but yes I think it could have happened..it's not like her bro was standing vigil at the window to see the 'before'
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: May 04, 2011, 05:43:36 PM »

Just wonderin'

I can go with that....some scratching but enough blood to be noticed? seems like for blood there would have had to have been a solid struggle prior to being "led" or "dragged" away but yes I think it could have happened..it's not like her bro was standing vigil at the window to see the 'before'

What made him look out that window?
Heck at 7 30 in the morning hes not looking at the squirrels something made him look out
voices? a struggle?  an argument maybe? if thats the case why didnt he go out and look?
Im sorry im not buyin it. From day one i didnt buy the man in camo story dont ask me why it  was just there that feeling i get when something hinkey happens   JMO
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: May 04, 2011, 05:44:59 PM »

Oh btw you can do alot of dammage with some car keys.  you can draw blood!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.