March 28, 2024, 09:32:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320587 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2011, 10:47:24 AM »

Im listening to him live right now to see if he brings it up again

http://www.mainstreamnetwork.com/watch/viewer2.asp?station=wnws-fm&

I've been listening for a while now and he's not mentioned it.

He just did
lol...of course he did.  I had to walk away from the computer.  Never fails. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2011, 10:48:46 AM »

snipped..

The new justification found during a hunt for Holly Bobo was her dungeon phone, found roadside on Hwy. 69.

Although law coercion are not divulgence any information concerning a “significant” object found during Sunday’s search, a member of a hunt teams has suggested to a author that a object was Holly’s dungeon phone, located on side of a highway on Hwy. 69 in Parsons, circuitously Kolpack, a circuitously factory, and a Tennessee Technology Center, where Holly was attending school. Volunteers from a hunt parties also associated to Fox 13′s Eearle Farrell that a object was Holly’s dungeon phone.

http://www.mobile-bridge.com/?p=10782

My take on this is that someone was copying it to post and they probably aren't American and just subbed some of their words or that is the way it may have translated from an article posted in another language.  I've seen it before. 

BBM - I may be way behind here but what is a "dungeon phone"?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2011, 10:49:06 AM »

Wow.  I just learned something new.  I didn't know that you had to trip your main breaker if using a generator.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2011, 10:56:10 AM »

Radio guy just said that the info from LE is deliberately misleading.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2011, 11:01:55 AM »

Radio guy just said that the info from LE is deliberately misleading.

I just tweeted Will Nunley of WBBJ to check on this so I'll be checking back for a response

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2011, 11:04:20 AM »

snipped..

The new justification found during a hunt for Holly Bobo was her dungeon phone, found roadside on Hwy. 69.

Although law coercion are not divulgence any information concerning a “significant” object found during Sunday’s search, a member of a hunt teams has suggested to a author that a object was Holly’s dungeon phone, located on side of a highway on Hwy. 69 in Parsons, circuitously Kolpack, a circuitously factory, and a Tennessee Technology Center, where Holly was attending school. Volunteers from a hunt parties also associated to Fox 13′s Eearle Farrell that a object was Holly’s dungeon phone.

Is this is English?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2011, 11:05:35 AM »

Hi Capp - I have been following your posts on Holly.  Thanks for your selflessness on helping with the search.

What purpose would it serve for authorities to keep the public in the dark, if she has been found or located?  This guy (on the radio) even said other rumors on his show about where she might be.

You don't have to answer what their purpose would be, but can you even think of a purpose as to why the public would not be told she was found?

Thanks again for your service and opinions, I like reading your posts.

Cad
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2011, 11:06:11 AM »

snipped..

Is this is English?

LOL...I was confuzzled last night, who writes like that!  On the previous page I linked up to a Huffington Post article, etc. that this mumbo jumbo led me to

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2011, 11:08:58 AM »

snipped..

Is this is English?

LOL...I was confuzzled last night, who writes like that!  On the previous page I linked up to a Huffington Post article, etc. that this mumbo jumbo led me to

Lol. I'll look for the Huff. post article.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2011, 11:11:03 AM »

Hi Capp - I have been following your posts on Holly.  Thanks for your selflessness on helping with the search.

What purpose would it serve for authorities to keep the public in the dark, if she has been found or located?  This guy (on the radio) even said other rumors on his show about where she might be.

You don't have to answer what their purpose would be, but can you even think of a purpose as to why the public would not be told she was found?

Thanks again for your service and opinions, I like reading your posts.

Cad

Well, he's a local radio guy so I can think of only one reason being even remotely possible BUT its not being reported by not one other source out there.  I'm having difficulty accepting that it would go from yesterday to this point & only by one source.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2011, 11:13:55 AM »

Thanks for your response!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2011, 11:14:04 AM »

Cad & everyone,

Thank you for your kind words, being close enough to lend a hand I couldnt live with myself if I didnt.   My sentiment is evidenced by an entire community that feels the same.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2011, 11:14:28 AM »

snipped..

Is this is English?

Reminds me of when you translate a foreign news report.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2011, 11:28:02 AM »

i really hope this rumor that she could be alive true.  i guess i'm being cautiously optimistic even though statistically it is likely that this is not the case, however i am reminded of cases such as shawn hornbeck and jaycee dugard.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2011, 11:35:19 AM »

i really hope this rumor that she could be alive true.  i guess i'm being cautiously optimistic even though statistically it is likely that this is not the case, however i am reminded of cases such as shawn hornbeck and jaycee dugard.

Well I havent gotten a response back from Will Nunley & Im listening to this "Mr. Bill" and it went to politics....shoot me now!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2011, 11:48:54 AM »

sunshine

Bill Way is not an anonymous poster.  From what little I have read he is a respected public figure.  What would this guy have to gain by undermining the words of TBI spokesperson in press conference ... words that imply a completely difference account encompassing the disappearance of Holly Bobo.

I don't know what to think.  This is crazy.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2011, 11:55:27 AM »

no idea if this is true, RUMOR from Topix. I'm hoping she is alive.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TK55ARE5SO6IVJ2JE/p31

post #631 from Leah:
I really have no clue. I'll give you the short story. The rumor was that she had been found in a cabin in Natchez Trace last Monday, 4/11. They found this out because someone came forward that knew about it and said that if LE would keep him from getting into trouble that he would tell them who the 3 guys were. Supposedly, they rescued Holly, airlifted her to Vandy, and are now trying to piece together enough to arrest the 3 guys. Remember, this was just a RUMOR, even though several people at the fairgrounds swear that they saw the helicopter fly over....now 3 guys have been mentioned again by Bill Way. As for who the guys are, I have no idea. Pretty far fetched in my opinion, but I trust Bill Way.

I remember you, Caylee.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2011, 12:02:41 PM »

post #631 from Leah:
I really have no clue. I'll give you the short story. The rumor was that she had been found in a cabin in Natchez Trace last Monday, 4/11. They found this out because someone came forward that knew about it and said that if LE would keep him from getting into trouble that he would tell them who the 3 guys were. Supposedly, they rescued Holly, airlifted her to Vandy, and are now trying to piece together enough to arrest the 3 guys. Remember, this was just a RUMOR, even though several people at the fairgrounds swear that they saw the helicopter fly over....now 3 guys have been mentioned again by Bill Way. As for who the guys are, I have no idea. Pretty far fetched in my opinion, but I trust Bill Way.

i'm sorry but unfortunately i just cannot believe that this scenario would be true. there's no way this would have been kept quiet for this long
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2011, 12:04:33 PM »

post #631 from Leah:

Since 4/11, Im saying NO WAY....THREE GUYS, finding that totally hard to believe.   

Caller on right now to Bill on the radio...she's giving him a piece of her mind!  She is stating that he is contributing to rumors & that his post was "tacky."   When confronted he chalked it up to possible rumors going around.  The caller cornered him about stating that he heard this from LE & he was like "well, yea yup" but then passed it off as we'll have to wait and see.   

Credible my rear!

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2011, 12:07:34 PM »

The last caller on Bill Way's show called him out on why he has said this "rumor".  He shuffled around the calling out but still stands by what he has been told.  Yes, another caller on that show said they had heard she was at Vandy hospital.  He did not deny that either.  The only scenario I can think of to keep hush on her whereabouts, if she has been located, is to catch or get something on the perps.  Interesting to me though is why the searches still?  Looking for clues? 

Anyone that has searched, did they tell you to look for clues or Holly herself.

This is all so hinky to me...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.