March 28, 2024, 05:39:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320570 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2011, 12:10:21 PM »

Not saying I believe it, just posting it as rumor.

I remember you, Caylee.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2011, 12:11:22 PM »

The last caller on Bill Way's show called him out on why he has said this "rumor".  He shuffled around the calling out but still stands by what he has been told.  Yes, another caller on that show said they had heard she was at Vandy hospital.  He did not deny that either.  The only scenario I can think of to keep hush on her whereabouts, if she has been located, is to catch or get something on the perps.  Interesting to me though is why the searches still?  Looking for clues? 

Anyone that has searched, did they tell you to look for clues or Holly herself.

This is all so hinky to me...

her being found and at vandy hospital doesn't really jive with the cell phone being found, and a tip called into her mother, and pretty much everything else we know about this case so far if she was found already.  i'm praying she has been found but i don't think le would mislead the volunteers like that and people out searching on easter sunday, etc.. if she had already been found
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2011, 12:19:53 PM »

The last caller on Bill Way's show called him out on why he has said this "rumor".  He shuffled around the calling out but still stands by what he has been told.  Yes, another caller on that show said they had heard she was at Vandy hospital.  He did not deny that either.  The only scenario I can think of to keep hush on her whereabouts, if she has been located, is to catch or get something on the perps.  Interesting to me though is why the searches still?  Looking for clues? 

Cad, that post on topic states 4/11 - that was prior to her abduction!  We have to remember that a neighbor (house not real close to Bobo property) also called 911 & heard screams.   I am finding it totally outrageous that LE would choose to keep her recovery & safety secret for more than a 24 hour period much less longer.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2011, 12:23:52 PM »

I'm still waiting for a response from Will:

@willnunley Bill Way of wnws is spreading that Holly is alive.Reportedly got 2 calls by auth, mentioned sheriff-can u check this TKS
1 hour ago
https://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2011, 12:23:56 PM »

Cad, that post on topic states 4/11 - that was prior to her abduction!  We have to remember that a neighbor (house not real close to Bobo property) also called 911 & heard screams.   I am finding it totally outrageous that LE would choose to keep her recovery & safety secret for more than a 24 hour period much less longer.
I agree Capp
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2011, 12:32:06 PM »

I wish it to be true & I'll be elated but I'd imagine I would not be the only one rather ticked off when the rejoicing wore off.    Even to catch perps, I cannot fathom keeping a victim's return a secret for two weeks.  Thousands have literally wrenched their bodies looking for her & many very worried about her well-being...it just doesnt seem conceivable & I have NEVER heard of a case where anything like that case scenario happened over 24 hours, if ever.

Someone asked a question to me about what we were told....I cannot say precisely but we were given detailed instructions what to look for that may have belonged to Holly.   The only items that have been reported on thru the media is a pink shirt & jeans (I know the brand) but there was a list of items.   It should be also noted that I heard NOTHING of this rumor on the ground & I spoke to many while there.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2011, 12:45:47 PM »

I wish it to be true & I'll be elated but I'd imagine I would not be the only one rather ticked off when the rejoicing wore off.    Even to catch perps, I cannot fathom keeping a victim's return a secret for two weeks.  Thousands have literally wrenched their bodies looking for her & many very worried about her well-being...it just doesnt seem conceivable & I have NEVER heard of a case where anything like that case scenario happened over 24 hours, if ever.

Someone asked a question to me about what we were told....I cannot say precisely but we were given detailed instructions what to look for that may have belonged to Holly.   The only items that have been reported on thru the media is a pink shirt & jeans (I know the brand) but there was a list of items.   It should be also noted that I heard NOTHING of this rumor on the ground & I spoke to many while there.

EXACTLY!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2011, 12:53:44 PM »

There's no way they could keep that secret anyway.  Her parents and family would be at the hospital.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2011, 12:54:58 PM »

The cell phone suddenly appearing along side of the road is hopeful news to me....it also means someone either kept the cell phone charged and off or recharged it..a week is a long time for any cell phone to hold a charge....I am thinking the call to Holly's mother came on that cell phone?  I am also thinking that Holly's family's phones are tapped..wouldn't that be usual in a case of a missing person with a reward of $80,000?  I think the only safe way to have made that call was from Holly's own phone. Whoever has Holly is playing with the police now....who has a grudge like that to taunt the cops?..JMHO

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2011, 12:55:08 PM »

There's no way they could keep that secret anyway.  Her parents and family would be at the hospital.

And that is the other thing, others would witness their comings and goings...it would have leaked by now.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2011, 01:29:59 PM »

FOXNEWS national (cable) live just reported that they spoke to Kevin Bromley, family spokesperson & he in essence said while the searches being called off due to weather has the family devastated they are holding out hope.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2011, 01:37:46 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20057423-504083.html

April 26, 2011 10:48 AM
Stormy weather to hamper Holly Bobo search efforts
Posted by Camille Mann

::snipping2::

Law enforement officers are asking volunteers to return to Decatur County Thursday if Bobo still hasn't been found. Severe storms expected to be in the area Tuesday and Wednesday, reports the Sun.

While police initially believed an abductor dragged Bobo, 20, away as she left for school last Wednesday, investigators now suspect it was a community member in camouflage who led Bobo into the woods near her home.

Authorities have refused to rule out anyone in the community of Parsons, about 100 miles northeast of Memphis, as a potential suspect.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2011, 01:44:24 PM »

FOXNEWS national (cable) live just reported that they spoke to Kevin Bromley, family spokesperson & he in essence said while the searches being called off due to weather has the family devastated they are holding out hope.

Sheriff: volunteer-led searches for #hollybobo have been called off for today and tomorrow. Weather concerns.
2 hours ago

https://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

(Edit to fix link - add url tags.  MB)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 01:57:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2011, 02:19:32 PM »

IF Bill Way's words reflect any truth ... could the orginal report regarding a home invasion ... regarding a violent abduction ... reflect the truth encompassing the disappearance of Holly Bobo?

This account would go a long way towards explaining ...

1.  The immediate presence of so many law enforcement agencies.
2.  Original reports that blood was found inside the home.
4.  The immediate ruling out of Clint as a person of interest.
5.  The low profile of Karen, Dana and Clint.

J+++

CHANGING STORIES - APRIL 13, 2011 - APRIL 15, 2011

Home Invasion - Dragged Away

Tenn. Woman May Have Been Abducted in Home Invasion
Published April 14, 2011

PARSONS, Tenn. -- A 20-year-old nursing student who was last seen being dragged from her house by a man dressed in camouflage might have been abducted in a home invasion Wednesday, authorities said.

Holly Bobo's 25-year-old brother told investigators that he saw the man dragging his sister across the carport at her family home in the community of Darden in Decatur County and toward a wooded area, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said. Its violent crime response team was gathering evidence.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/14/tenn-woman-abducted-home-invasion/?test=latestnews

So Many Law Enforcement Agences

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

There were questions as to why so many law enforcement agencies, including federal agents from the FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), became involved in Holly’s case on day one. Sheriff Wyatt said they were taking every precaution that they knew to take.

“At this time,” he said, “whatever it might be, then that’s what we’re trying to prepare for.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review\

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

Blood Inside the Home?

Sheriff: No suspects in abduction of Tenn. student
updated 4/15/2011 4:04:45 PM ET

WSMV TV earlier reported that Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said investigators found the blood in searching the Bobo's home.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42588547/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Not Forcefully Dragged

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

Confident of That

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2011, 03:44:23 PM »

IF the outcome reveals that any member of the Bobo family was involved and/or possessed knowledge regarding the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Holly and ... IF in the process of elimination famly members were not requested to submit to a polygraphy ... the implication is that the well-being of searchers was not a primary concern.

Considering the changing stories ... it does not make sense that those closest to Holly ... it does not make sense the only witness to the "alleged" abduction and ... it does not make sense the person originally implicated as the abductor .. in the process of elimination ... prior to conducting these massive searchers ... were not polygraphed.

Maybe family members and the "boyfriend" were immediately polygraphed.  Maybe that is the foundation behind Spokesperson Mehr's words of exoneration in his April 15th press conference.  I hope so.

Janet

++++

NANCY GRACE
DNA Results in Holly Bobo Case
Aired April 20, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

DEBORAH NORVILLE, GUEST HOST As you know, we have spoken off-camera with other family members, and Natalie (ph) Bobo, who`s a cousin of Holly who`s gone missing, said to us that Clint had indicated that he had taken a polygraph test and passed it. Can you confirm that?

KEVIN BROMLEY, FAMILY SPOKESPERSON: I don`t know that to be sure. Has the investigators said anything about that?

NORVILLE: Well, this is a family member who has told us, and we`re trying to confirm that with you as the family spokesperson.

BROMLEY: Right. I don`t know that to be factual. That would be something you`d have to talk with the investigators about.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/20/ng.01.html

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2011, 03:44:53 PM »

hi monks,trying to catch up, from reading the last 15 pgs
not sure what to make of the alleged found phone,if true
sure begs a few Qs
1.if it was a phone that was found,how would anyone know that quickly it was
holly phone
2.why was it near a cement co.the thought of cement and, an abducted/missing
person is a disturbing thought
3.was the perp monitoring the calls coming into the phone, or just checking
all calls in the phone,wonder how close to the phone you can get with a ping
and gps
and the alleged call about, where the phone could be found, tells LE a few
things,if it was a woman, at least 2 people are involved in holly abduction,
it prob wasnt for the Rmoney,maybe someone knows about the abduction and out
of fear,shame,something, he/she thought revealing or putting the phone there
and saying where it could be found, would help lead to the perp,and end this

my WAG is if it was a phone,it was prob found by the landscaper, while doing
the lawn,and was leaked a phone was found and the rumor mill started

on the map  i labeled where the phone was found as new evidence
the acme map,for a little more detail of possible routes
that could have been used,you can toggle,map,topo,sat,ect.
A.city of parsons tn
B.TCCP,100 eaton st, new evidence
C.holly bobo house,blood found
D.area lunch box found
E.Gooch Road, area reported as searched,after lunch box was found
acme map
http://tinyurl.com/3awoqlm
---------
G street view of TCCP
http://tinyurl.com/44t2sof

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2011, 03:57:13 PM »

Spokeswoman Helm indicates that the cell was discovered by searchers ... not through a tip.  Could this afford hope that the SIM card has not been removed and may have the ability to reveal something that could be case related.

Janet

++++

SSearch for Holly Bobo Focuses on Suspect
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:33 PM

Decatur County, TN (Parsons, TN) - The search for Holly Bobo may focus more intently on finding a suspect related to the young woman's disappearance, according to TBI spokesperson Kristen Helms.

When asked if she [Helms] believed that investigators were closer to finding Bobo this week than in the previous week, Helms stated that the investigation has "become more narrowed" and that officials are intently focusing more on finding a potential suspect in the 20 year old's disappearance.

The Bureau is still actively seeking information from anyone in the community or region that will bring them closer to finding Holly Bobo, or the person responsible for her disappearance.

<snipped>

Media reports had linked the newest item to a phone tip, but Helms said during a phone conversation that it was her understanding that the new item had been recovered during the search effort.

When asked about the nature of blood evidence recovered initially at Holly Bobo's home, the TBI spokeswoman also declined comment on the nature of forensic findings, and even declined to comment on whether the blood was animal or human.

<snipped>

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/search-for-holly-bobo-focuses-on-suspect.html

_____

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2011, 04:08:35 PM »

hi monks,trying to catch up, from reading the last 15 pgs
not sure what to make of the alleged found phone,if true
sure begs a few Qs
1.if it was a phone that was found,how would anyone know that quickly it was
holly phone
2.why was it near a cement co.the thought of cement and, an abducted/missing
person is a disturbing thought
3.was the perp monitoring the calls coming into the phone, or just checking
all calls in the phone,wonder how close to the phone you can get with a ping
and gps
and the alleged call about, where the phone could be found, tells LE a few
things,if it was a woman, at least 2 people are involved in holly abduction,
it prob wasnt for the Rmoney,maybe someone knows about the abduction and out
of fear,shame,something, he/she thought revealing or putting the phone there
and saying where it could be found, would help lead to the perp,and end this

my WAG is if it was a phone,it was prob found by the landscaper, while doing
the lawn,and was leaked a phone was found and the rumor mill started

on the map  i labeled where the phone was found as new evidence
the acme map,for a little more detail of possible routes
that could have been used,you can toggle,map,topo,sat,ect.
A.city of parsons tn
B.TCCP,100 eaton st, new evidence
C.holly bobo house,blood found
D.area lunch box found
E.Gooch Road, area reported as searched,after lunch box was found
acme map
http://tinyurl.com/3awoqlm
---------
G street view of TCCP
http://tinyurl.com/44t2sof
Very possible, CW - landscaper, or even someone walking by found the phone, and could be he/she checked phones address book and dialed mom/house phone to tell them they had found it! Something as innocent as that?  I have left my phone at Wal-mart a couple of times, and whome ever found it each time just called a couple of #'s in my phone book  and I got it thru the grapevine where my phone was.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2011, 04:20:10 PM »

I agree Capp.  Find it unusual that someone that is somewhat of a known radio person would put himself out there like that.

I don't think it is right for Mr Bill to post it.

Klass, remember in the Kyron case a rescue diver posted on his FB Kyron body was found. What is wrong with people!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2011, 04:25:31 PM »

Spokeswoman Helm indicates that the cell was discovered by searchers ... not through a tip.  Could this afford hope that the SIM card has not been removed and may have the ability to reveal something that could be case related.

Janet

++++

SSearch for Holly Bobo Focuses on Suspect
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:33 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/25/holly-bobo-whitney-duncan_n_853427.html

Decatur County, TN (Parsons, TN) - The search for Holly Bobo may focus more intently on finding a suspect related to the young woman's disappearance, according to TBI spokesperson Kristen Helms.

When asked if she [Helms] believed that investigators were closer to finding Bobo this week than in the previous week, Helms stated that the investigation has "become more narrowed" and that officials are intently focusing more on finding a potential suspect in the 20 year old's disappearance.

The Bureau is still actively seeking information from anyone in the community or region that will bring them closer to finding Holly Bobo, or the person responsible for her disappearance.

<snipped>

Media reports had linked the newest item to a phone tip, but Helms said during a phone conversation that it was her understanding that the new item had been recovered during the search effort.

When asked about the nature of blood evidence recovered initially at Holly Bobo's home, the TBI spokeswoman also declined comment on the nature of forensic findings, and even declined to comment on whether the blood was animal or human.

<snipped>

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/search-for-holly-bobo-focuses-on-suspect.html

NOTE, that what I put in bold in the above article are ALL in singular tense.    I am going to repost something from last night:

Search For Whitney Duncan's Missing Cousin Turns Up Evidence
First Posted: 04/25/11 04:17 PM ET Updated: 04/25/11 04:17 PM ET

Authorities in west Tennessee are examining potential evidence in the search for Holly Bobo, the 20-year-old cousin of country music star Whitney Duncan. The young nursing student has been missing since she was abducted from outside her home earlier this month, police said.

"We have taken in hundreds of pieces of possible evidence, so we are sorting through it to see if it is related to Holly or not," Kristin Helm, a spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, told The Huffington Post.

On Sunday, investigators announced they had found a "significant" item. Volunteers reportedly told Fox 13's Earle Farrell the significant piece of evidence is a cell phone. Helm declined to comment and would only say that there are "lots of rumors and speculation."

Capp's note:

GCoy1 Greg Coy
Volunteers tell FOX13's Earle Farrell significant piece eevidence in Holly Bobo case is cell phone. Earle waiting to hear from authorities.
13 hours ago
https://twitter.com/#!/GCoy1

Bobo was last seen on April 13 outside her family's house in Darden, a small community about 100 miles northeast of Memphis. A neighbor called 911 when she heard a woman screaming shortly after 7:30 a.m. Bobo's 25-year-old brother, who was inside the house at the time, also called 911.

ccording to police, Bobo's brother said he saw her being led away from the home by a man dressed in camouflage, into a nearby wooded area. He said he initially thought it was her boyfriend, but became concerned when he noticed blood on the ground outside the residence.

Local and state law enforcement authorities have coordinated massive search efforts behind Bobo's home and throughout the surrounding area. In the days following her disappearance, investigators found what they described as a vital clue in her abduction.    Capp's note:  behind Bobo's home is exactly where our crew was Saturday

According to police, Bobo's boyfriend and family members are cooperating with the investigation. None of them have been named suspects or persons of interest in the case.

Whitney Duncan has been posting regular messages about her cousin's disappearance to various social networking websites and has also joined in several foot searches.

"Out searching for Holly. Keep the prayers going up please," Duncan tweeted on Saturday.

Capp's note:  Im posting what she said

Whitney Duncan
I've done 1 interview & only because I was told it might help get the word out about Holly, and I was such an emotional wreck after it, that I said I would not do any more. So to all the people that have negative things to say about anyone in my family, God will deal with you. Unfortunately you are making this even harder on a family that is suffering. To the people that pray and help, thank you so much.
http://www.facebook.com/whitneyduncan?sk=wall&filter=2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.