March 28, 2024, 01:50:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320607 times)
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2011, 06:25:06 PM »

I'm was told by a couple of the searchers yesterday that LE told them the authorities would now deal with any further searching.
Welcome Southrah -

Were you helping in the search for Holly also?

No, my ex-husband. I live in the next large town over. Been afraid to let my teen girls visit since this happened. If you knew how small this town is, it's very scary. It's definitely someone among them, and everyone knows everyone. He said they even think it could be one of the searches who placed the items, because they had already searched the area.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2011, 06:27:32 PM »

I'm was told by a couple of the searchers yesterday that LE told them the authorities would now deal with any further searching.

are you saying that LE,will not be asking for search teams,from the volunteers
and welcome to SM

That's what he said their search team was told yesterday afternoon. Of course, I see different being said in news online. But, he also said there were so many rumors and they aren't being told much that they have to get a lot of their information from the news too, except what that know for sure among each other.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2011, 06:31:25 PM »

Southrah
Being familiar with the area, certainly the items have been randomly tossed there, by someone who lives there. You can't link all the items to a direction. It's a circle, if you're familiar with the back roads. Most of the popular there is employed on the hwy the cell was found, but is the main route to the interstate.

Southrah,you think the perp just drove around in a circle and tossed the items,or because the perp may live in the
area,just drove around radomly till..../tossing items

Thank you everyone for all the welcomes. Yes, if they really found her cell phone where they say yesterday, because it and the lunch purse are so far apart, and wouldn't be in line with an exit.

I think surely they would continue to use the volunteers, that just what my ex-husband said his search team was told yesterday.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2011, 06:33:54 PM »

Welcome Southrah -

Were you helping in the search for Holly also?

No, my ex-husband. I live in the next large town over. Been afraid to let my teen girls visit since this happened. If you knew how small this town is, it's very scary. It's definitely someone among them, and everyone knows everyone. He said they even think it could be one of the searches who placed the items, because they had already searched the area.

Clarify "they" please.   I too believe that one particular item were placed to throw off the investigation (possibly more) BUT I am in touch with people & was there this weekend so while that is a possibility it was not largely discussed by quite a few people I was in direct contact with & certainly not any LE we were in contact with during the course of our search.

Everyone feels that it is someone within the community but we have to be careful how things are stated because no one needs more rumors or misinformation.   Said respectfully.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2011, 06:35:24 PM »

Hi Southrah - welcome!
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2011, 06:38:10 PM »

Understandable. I am referring to many locals, to whom I am related and friends I have there. I lived there several years. I have a particular person I believe may have been involved. I gave my info to TBI. I've tried to keep up with the information locally in order to see if the info has been followed up, but so far, nothing. That person, along with most of the town, is in the search teams.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2011, 06:40:27 PM »

Understandable. I am referring to many locals, to whom I am related and friends I have there. I lived there several years. I have a particular person I believe may have been involved. I gave my info to TBI. I've tried to keep up with the information locally in order to see if the info has been followed up, but so far, nothing. That person, along with most of the town, is in the search teams.
It is your belief that the person who "might" be involved is part of a search team for Holly?
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2011, 06:41:46 PM »

It is your belief that the person who "might" be involved is part of a search team for Holly?

Yes
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2011, 06:44:06 PM »

Are one of you part of the search teams?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2011, 06:44:52 PM »

If you called it in to TBI & people are aware of who this is then I'm pretty darn sure it would be being dealt with.   I'm sure you have the best of intentions but this is already causing much speculation.   You said you were not there but your husband witnessed this person searching specifically?

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2011, 06:45:46 PM »

Hi South,
    So in the scenario that a local is involved, what are the chances that Holly is being kept alive, being that she'd certainly be able to id.
the person(s ) responsible for her abduction?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2011, 06:47:01 PM »

Are one of you part of the search teams?

Yes, I was this weekend & spoke to a variety of different people including a few that know the family rather well.  I have plans to return this weekend, if needed.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2011, 06:47:53 PM »

Klaas...sidebar

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2011, 06:50:35 PM »

Yes
Wow.  brass balls.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2011, 06:53:19 PM »

Well that sounds like a polite "Shut up". I'm sure my tip came in the day after her disappearance, along with hundreds of others. I'm not so confident it was dealt with. Decatur County is protective of their locals. It depends highly on who you are, whose son, grandson or brother you are and who you hunt and ride horses with, as to whether or not that lead went anyway.

If you don't want to hear it, I'll politely shut up, per your request. I thought this forum was here for information on Holly. I could be wrong. But, if I'm right... It certainly makes sense to me how the items were found where they were.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2011, 06:54:34 PM »

just a FYI,to keep up with places of found phone

map to from cement and kolpak
http://tinyurl.com/3spzygf

referenced in this post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9797.msg1331596#msg1331596

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2011, 06:55:18 PM »

What? Do you actually think that wouldn't happen? Investigators usually know to look among people being most helpful. They do that to get the inside info on whether or not they're about to be caught.
Yes
Wow.  brass balls.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2011, 06:55:37 PM »

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2011, 06:56:02 PM »

Well that sounds like a polite "Shut up". I'm sure my tip came in the day after her disappearance, along with hundreds of others. I'm not so confident it was dealt with. Decatur County is protective of their locals. It depends highly on who you are, whose son, grandson or brother you are and who you hunt and ride horses with, as to whether or not that lead went anyway.

If you don't want to hear it, I'll politely shut up, per your request. I thought this forum was here for information on Holly. I could be wrong. But, if I'm right... It certainly makes sense to me how the items were found where they were.

not sure about others,im listening

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2011, 06:58:59 PM »

Oops. Sorry. I typed inside that quote.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.