March 28, 2024, 08:12:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320581 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2011, 07:00:47 PM »

cadillac
Wow.  brass balls.

sounds more like a psycho,to me,and a dangerous perp

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2011, 07:05:08 PM »

Well that sounds like a polite "Shut up". I'm sure my tip came in the day after her disappearance, along with hundreds of others. I'm not so confident it was dealt with. Decatur County is protective of their locals. It depends highly on who you are, whose son, grandson or brother you are and who you hunt and ride horses with, as to whether or not that lead went anyway.

If you don't want to hear it, I'll politely shut up, per your request. I thought this forum was here for information on Holly. I could be wrong. But, if I'm right... It certainly makes sense to me how the items were found where they were.

I don't want to say too much online. I wouldn't want to be linked, (in case I'm wrong of course). He works at the factory there on 69. The road from his house leads to 69. The phone was on the right.

not sure about others,im listening
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2011, 07:05:31 PM »

Dang, I did it again.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2011, 07:05:56 PM »

I agree - I am going back to lurking.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2011, 07:11:03 PM »

Dang, I did it again.

Southrah - I think most members here know to take most information outside of LE cautiously.  There have been rumors as you know.  Now a local radio guy is saying he's heard from a reputable source that Holly is alive.  We all hope that is true but won't believe it until we hear something official.

How long did you live in the Parson's area?  Did you know the family at all? 

southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2011, 07:13:07 PM »

5 years. I don't know them at all. Some of my family does, but not well.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2011, 07:16:28 PM »

I've also hear the rumor that she was alive. It seems to be coming from some of the searchers who say the rescue squad was dispatched during the searches a few days ago and they believed it was because she was found. Then another claims to have actually seen her after the rescue. I don't believe it to be true. They continued to have people searching for days after that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2011, 07:18:52 PM »

The release of Clint's 911 call would put to rest the questions that are abounding regarding the changing stories ... changing stories which challenges the integrity of Holly's brother.  It would then be know once and for all IF Clint changed his original account.

If Clint's orginal account of what he witnessed on the morning of April 13th changed from what he reported to 911 ... I believe this could be considered a giant waving red flag.

If Clint's orginal account did not change ... investigation spokespersons must shoulder the blame in regards to the suspicion that has been cast on Holly's brother.

Why is it that in missing person cases which have been discussed on this site ... some original 911 calls are released while others are not?

Janet

+++++

Home Invasion - Dragged Away

Tenn. Woman May Have Been Abducted in Home Invasion
Published April 14, 2011

PARSONS, Tenn. -- A 20-year-old nursing student who was last seen being dragged from her house by a man dressed in camouflage might have been abducted in a home invasion Wednesday, authorities said.

Holly Bobo's 25-year-old brother told investigators that he saw the man dragging his sister across the carport at her family home in the community of Darden in Decatur County and toward a wooded area, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said. Its violent crime response team was gathering evidence.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/14/tenn-woman-abducted-home-invasion/?test=latestnews

Not Forcefully Dragged

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2011, 07:22:48 PM »

I've also hear the rumor that she was alive. It seems to be coming from some of the searchers who say the rescue squad was dispatched during the searches a few days ago and they believed it was because she was found. Then another claims to have actually seen her after the rescue. I don't believe it to be true. They continued to have people searching for days after that.

Thanks Southrah.  I don't believe it either, there's no way they would have volunteers out there searching if she had been found.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2011, 07:36:26 PM »

Welcome, Southrah. 

Having come from a very small rural town myself, I totally understand what you are saying. It would not surprise me at all to learn that someone involved with the abduction is also helping search.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2011, 07:47:36 PM »

Southrah - one thing I would be careful of is posting any information that maybe your ex-husband shouldn't have revealed.  The searchers have been asked not to reveal the information they know so we should respect that.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2011, 07:48:01 PM »

Understandable. I am referring to many locals, to whom I am related and friends I have there. I lived there several years. I have a particular person I believe may have been involved. I gave my info to TBI. I've tried to keep up with the information locally in order to see if the info has been followed up, but so far, nothing. That person, along with most of the town, is in the search teams.

Welcome to SM and thanks for the feedback! Are you from Jax or Lexington by chance? I lived in Jax for many yrs and then Collierville until 3 yrs ago....we were in Parsons every weekend at the TN river, and sometimes @ Beech Lake. The amount of brush and areas of water including all the coves at the river (and close access to I-40) worried me from day one, I guess the river worse than anything as I know how dense that area, and zillions of coves can be Sad

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2011, 07:50:55 PM »

Well that sounds like a polite "Shut up". I'm sure my tip came in the day after her disappearance, along with hundreds of others. I'm not so confident it was dealt with. Decatur County is protective of their locals. It depends highly on who you are, whose son, grandson or brother you are and who you hunt and ride horses with, as to whether or not that lead went anyway.

If you don't want to hear it, I'll politely shut up, per your request. I thought this forum was here for information on Holly. I could be wrong. But, if I'm right... It certainly makes sense to me how the items were found where they were.

I don't want to say too much online. I wouldn't want to be linked, (in case I'm wrong of course). He works at the factory there on 69. The road from his house leads to 69. The phone was on the right.

not sure about others,im listening

I too often thought he could be among the searchers, wouldn't be the first time that someone deeply inserted themselves in a case to appear "helpful"......another big worry of mine

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: April 26, 2011, 07:51:38 PM »

Southrah, since you are not living in the area now,is the person you suspect,the first person
you thought of,when you heard about holly
from experience,the person i thought could have, didnt, and the person, i thought couldnt have, did

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: April 26, 2011, 07:57:03 PM »

Southrah, since you are not living in the area now,is the person you suspect,the first person
you thought of,when you heard about holly
from experience,the person i thought could have, didnt, and the person, i thought couldnt have, did

Well, yes, I did think of him first. I hope I'm wrong, really.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2011, 07:57:52 PM »

islandmonkey - You're right. I thought of the river and the caves the most.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2011, 07:58:35 PM »

Southrah welcome

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: April 26, 2011, 07:59:58 PM »

updated list of search areas..

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=218199748434644937742.0004a0e4115bf271e54ae&hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=35.676124,-88.170691&spn=0.013247,0.032787&z=16&iwloc=0004a0e4116221f893719
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: April 26, 2011, 08:02:32 PM »

islandmonkey - You're right. I thought of the river and the caves the most.

I worry if that is the case, she may never be found.......way too much territory and hidden niches, don't even get me started on the caves. I know when we stayed at the cabin by ourselves since it was a huge house, 3 floors and 7 bedrooms we were scared to death since if you screamed nobody would hear you so we took a gun and locked even the bedroom door, when we had the house packed we were a bit less uptight (of course we were also usually drinking more too so that may have had something to do with it). I remember one of the coves with a waterfall and when we'd climb up to jump off, I was astonished at how deep and thick the woods were so I never wandered for fear of getting lost.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: April 26, 2011, 08:17:50 PM »

Ok heading out to another BB game, be back around 10 hopefully.......also, pls everyone be very careful tonight and tomorrow-the weather in TN and 1/3 of the country looks horrific and reminds me of Feb 2008 when we had the tornado emergency and an unbelievable outbreak of tornados, some on the ground for 100 miles ......so hug your kids, keep your weather radio on, be careful and pray for Holly~ she is still out there and tomorrow will mark another sad day with no volunteers to search for her (with good reason), but I can't imagine the pain her family is going thru knowing this.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.