March 28, 2024, 08:44:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320584 times)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: April 26, 2011, 08:18:40 PM »

Southrah, since you are not living in the area now,is the person you suspect,the first person
you thought of,when you heard about holly
from experience,the person i thought could have, didnt, and the person, i thought couldnt have, did

Well, yes, I did think of him first. I hope I'm wrong, really.
What about him made you suspect him first?  Is he kinda odd?  Is he really popular?  What stands out to you about this person.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2011, 08:20:07 PM »

Ok heading out to another BB game, be back around 10 hopefully.......also, pls everyone be very careful tonight and tomorrow-the weather in TN and 1/3 of the country looks horrific and reminds me of Feb 2008 when we had the tornado emergency and an unbelievable outbreak of tornados, some on the ground for 100 miles ......so hug your kids, keep your weather radio on, be careful and pray for Holly~ she is still out there and tomorrow will mark another sad day with no volunteers to search for her (with good reason), but I can't imagine the pain her family is going thru knowing this.

We've even had thunderstorm warnings and tornado watches here in PA, which isn't all that common.

Enjoy the BB game, Islandmonkey.  Thanks for your insights about the area. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2011, 08:21:07 PM »

I've also hear the rumor that she was alive. It seems to be coming from some of the searchers who say the rescue squad was dispatched during the searches a few days ago and they believed it was because she was found. Then another claims to have actually seen her after the rescue. I don't believe it to be true. They continued to have people searching for days after that.

Thanks Southrah.  I don't believe it either, there's no way they would have volunteers out there searching if she had been found.

I concur with Klaas.  Also,  I didnt hear a word of that while searching, no speculation of that whatsoever.  The rumor itself stemmed from someone stating she was airlifted on 4/11, which is PRIOR to her abduction....I dont give the rumor itself any merit whatsoever due to the fact that it is inconceivable that the TBI and many other LE agencies involved in this case would keep her whereabouts a secret for two weeks.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2011, 08:37:07 PM »

The release of Clint's 911 call would put to rest the questions that are abounding regarding the changing stories ... changing stories which challenges the integrity of Holly's brother.  It would then be know once and for all IF Clint changed his original account.

If Clint's orginal account of what he witnessed on the morning of April 13th changed from what he reported to 911 ... I believe this could be considered a giant waving red flag.

If Clint's orginal account did not change ... investigation spokespersons must shoulder the blame in regards to the suspicion that has been cast on Holly's brother.

Why is it that in missing person cases which have been discussed on this site ... some original 911 calls are released while others are not?

Janet

+++++

Its a dang shame this family, especially Clint have got to endure this ongoing speculation but releasing a 911 call or a poly is not the only thing that would end it totally for some, that seems to be rather obvious.     There has to be a reason why neither has been released officially, as its been discussed before.  Every case is different to some degree.   One of those reasons should be extremely obvious.   I do not agree that the TBI or LE should shoulder any blame whatsoever in why Clint has to endure what some of the public is bound and determined to cast upon him.   The TBI and all LE agencies working this criminal investigation are being diligent & prudent.  The reason its not being discussed is apprehending the responsible party & finding Holly takes precedent over dealing with speculation, rumors & the public's anxiousness in wanting to know everything, not to mention there are always strategic decisions to be made in each case so yes what is shared may differ minimally or greatly without it being considered unusual or justifies criticism. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2011, 08:48:14 PM »

Capp ... I disagree.

If Clint did not change his original 911 account regarding what he had witnessed minutes previous ...  then investigators have some explaining to do.  IMO

Janet

++++

Home Invasion - Dragged Away

Tenn. Woman May Have Been Abducted in Home Invasion
Published April 14, 2011

PARSONS, Tenn. -- A 20-year-old nursing student who was last seen being dragged from her house by a man dressed in camouflage might have been abducted in a home invasion Wednesday, authorities said.

Holly Bobo's 25-year-old brother told investigators that he saw the man dragging his sister across the carport at her family home in the community of Darden in Decatur County and toward a wooded area, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said. Its violent crime response team was gathering evidence.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/14/tenn-woman-abducted-home-invasion/?test=latestnews

Not Forcefully Dragged

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2011, 08:55:50 PM »

Well that sounds like a polite "Shut up". I'm sure my tip came in the day after her disappearance, along with hundreds of others. I'm not so confident it was dealt with. Decatur County is protective of their locals. It depends highly on who you are, whose son, grandson or brother you are and who you hunt and ride horses with, as to whether or not that lead went anyway.

If you don't want to hear it, I'll politely shut up, per your request. I thought this forum was here for information on Holly. I could be wrong. But, if I'm right... It certainly makes sense to me how the items were found where they were.

Well, it would make sense that if almost everyone is searching that the perp could be one of them. It would not surprise me if this is true.
I think LE is trying not to tip their hand. They are looking for an alive Holly.
And welcome.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2011, 08:57:05 PM »

The release of Clint's 911 call would put to rest the questions that are abounding regarding the changing stories ... changing stories which challenges the integrity of Holly's brother.  It would then be know once and for all IF Clint changed his original account.

If Clint's orginal account of what he witnessed on the morning of April 13th changed from what he reported to 911 ... I believe this could be considered a giant waving red flag.

If Clint's orginal account did not change ... investigation spokespersons must shoulder the blame in regards to the suspicion that has been cast on Holly's brother.

Why is it that in missing person cases which have been discussed on this site ... some original 911 calls are released while others are not?

Janet

+++++

Its a dang shame this family, especially Clint have got to endure this ongoing speculation but releasing a 911 call or a poly is not the only thing that would end it totally for some, that seems to be rather obvious.     There has to be a reason why neither has been released officially, as its been discussed before.  Every case is different to some degree.   One of those reasons should be extremely obvious.   I do not agree that the TBI or LE should shoulder any blame whatsoever in why Clint has to endure what some of the public is bound and determined to cast upon him.   The TBI and all LE agencies working this criminal investigation are being diligent & prudent.  The reason its not being discussed is apprehending the responsible party & finding Holly takes precedent over dealing with speculation, rumors & the public's anxiousness in wanting to know everything, not to mention there are always strategic decisions to be made in each case so yes what is shared may differ minimally or greatly without it being considered unusual or justifies criticism. 

i agree capp...clint is not a suspect or poi and is not involved. this family is going through enough and all this speculation on clint is upsetting. i can't imagine how i would feel if people were accusing me of possibly harming one of my siblings
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2011, 09:07:59 PM »

Capp ... I disagree.

If Clint did not change his original 911 account regarding what he had witnessed minutes previous ...  then investigators have some explaining to do.  IMO

Janet

++++

Your or anyone hasnt been told for certain if Clint changed his story or the dang media took it and ran with it.   It also could be strategic.   These investigators have no explaining to do, they are doing an impeccable job on this case.   I would agree in a few cases we all have followed, this & Caylee Marie's is not one of them amongst others.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: April 26, 2011, 09:14:45 PM »

Well that sounds like a polite "Shut up". I'm sure my tip came in the day after her disappearance, along with hundreds of others. I'm not so confident it was dealt with. Decatur County is protective of their locals. It depends highly on who you are, whose son, grandson or brother you are and who you hunt and ride horses with, as to whether or not that lead went anyway.

If you don't want to hear it, I'll politely shut up, per your request. I thought this forum was here for information on Holly. I could be wrong. But, if I'm right... It certainly makes sense to me how the items were found where they were.

Well, it would make sense that if almost everyone is searching that the perp could be one of them. It would not surprise me if this is true.
I think LE is trying not to tip their hand. They are looking for an alive Holly.
And welcome.

Of course its possible, but witnessing what I have I dont see how that would continue even if initially attempted considering it would be visible to many that would recognize an individual in that community.   Everyone that goes out on a search signs in to the fairgrounds & they must sign back out when they return...if anyone is out there unauthorized it will get snagged.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: April 26, 2011, 09:14:57 PM »

Janet, where you and I live ( Canada ) we would never hear a 911 call or a single peep from the RCMP or the local LE during an active on going investigation. There have been so many cases where we hear nothing from LE and then, suddenly there is an arrest and charges.
LE is saying as little as possible I think because they don't want their words or actions to cause Holly to be harmed any further.
I've been reading, not posting much, but the safety of Holly and the intergrity of the investigtion trumps my rights to know anything. What if something leaked out or was blurted out and Holly was harmed as a direct result of that?
I peek in here and other places and like everyone else, I want Holly found alive and I want whoever is responsib;e to be dealt with.     
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: April 26, 2011, 09:20:03 PM »

IF most of the community is out searching ans supporting the family, and they beleive that this person is from within the community,then this azzhat would stick out like a sore thumb if he stayed at home. Perp like this is going to try to blend in with the community. 
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2011, 09:21:18 PM »

IF most of the community is out searching ans supporting the family, and they beleive that this person is from within the community,then this azzhat would stick out like a sore thumb if he stayed at home. Perp like this is going to try to blend in with the community. 
I tend to agree with this very much. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: April 26, 2011, 09:23:10 PM »

Excellent point Kat_Gram!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2011, 09:34:21 PM »

Excellent point Kat_Gram!

And then there's that....catch 22 if one were this @$$hat

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2011, 09:47:17 PM »

OK monkeys I better get off of here, we have a few waves of bad storms coming thru including tornado watch/warnings, certain areas also expecting significant flooding.

Stay safe & sweet dreams

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2011, 09:53:43 PM »

OK monkeys I better get off of here, we have a few waves of bad storms coming thru including tornado watch/warnings, certain areas also expecting significant flooding.

Stay safe & sweet dreams

nite Cappy...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2011, 10:01:20 PM »

Capp ... I disagree.

If Clint did not change his 911 account regarding what he had witnessed minutes previous ...  then investigators have some explaining to do.  IMO

Janet

++++

Home Invasion - Dragged Away

Tenn. Woman May Have Been Abducted in Home Invasion
Published April 14, 2011

PARSONS, Tenn. -- A 20-year-old nursing student who was last seen being dragged from her house by a man dressed in camouflage might have been abducted in a home invasion Wednesday, authorities said.

Holly Bobo's 25-year-old brother told investigators that he saw the man dragging his sister across the carport at her family home in the community of Darden in Decatur County and toward a wooded area, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said. Its violent crime response team was gathering evidence.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/14/tenn-woman-abducted-home-invasion/?test=latestnews

Not Forcefully Dragged

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

Holly Bobo is my focus.  This implies that I am on a quest for answers clarifying what appears ... according to investigation spokespersons ... to be changing stories coming from the ONE witness who claims to have observed Holly's alleged abduction.

If this is a non-issue to some ... so be it.  I wish I could move on but ... I cannot.

However ... on a forum ... agreeing to disagree is where it is at until the outcome is revealed.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2011, 10:07:58 PM »

cadillac
Wow.  brass balls.

sounds more like a psycho,to me,and a dangerous perp
SOP for LE is to attend all memorials, gatherings, or funerals of missing/murdered persons as the likelihood is high that the person responsible will be in the crowd.  Sad, but true.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2011, 10:08:33 PM »

Search for Holly Bobo Focuses on Suspect
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:33 PM

Decatur County, TN (Parsons, TN) - The search for Holly Bobo may focus more intently on finding a suspect related to the young woman's disappearance, according to TBI spokesperson Kristen Helms.

When asked if she [Helms] believed that investigators were closer to finding Bobo this week than in the previous week, Helms stated that the investigation has "become more narrowed" and that officials are intently focusing more on finding a potential suspect in the 20 year old's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/search-for-holly-bobo-focuses-on-suspect.html

::justice2NJ::

_____

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2011, 10:15:47 PM »

If the focus has shifted to finding a suspect, that speaks volumes, imo.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.