April 18, 2024, 12:55:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 321975 times)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2011, 10:17:20 PM »

If the focus has shifted to finding a suspect, that speaks volumes, imo.

i agree
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2011, 10:17:30 PM »

http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/view/story/b56f0daf9acd4bf2835074f98576dba4/TN--Tenn-Woman-Abducted/
TBI: Investigation narrowed in nursing student search, no one yet being identified as suspect
The focus of the investigation into an abducted nursing student has narrowed but no one has been named a suspect.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2011, 10:19:07 PM »

Capp ... I disagree.

If Clint did not change his original 911 account regarding what he had witnessed minutes previous ...  then investigators have some explaining to do.  IMO

Janet

++++

Home Invasion - Dragged Away

Tenn. Woman May Have Been Abducted in Home Invasion
Published April 14, 2011

PARSONS, Tenn. -- A 20-year-old nursing student who was last seen being dragged from her house by a man dressed in camouflage might have been abducted in a home invasion Wednesday, authorities said.

Holly Bobo's 25-year-old brother told investigators that he saw the man dragging his sister across the carport at her family home in the community of Darden in Decatur County and toward a wooded area, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said. Its violent crime response team was gathering evidence.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/14/tenn-woman-abducted-home-invasion/?test=latestnews

Not Forcefully Dragged

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

Janet,

It doesn't seem anyone knows who changed the story or why. News isn't owning up to it.
No one is.. the Bobo spokesperson claims to know nothing.
Do you remember what day LE supposedly stood guard at the Bobos?

One thing I wonder too is does LE let just anyone search? Do they do a background check?
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2011, 10:22:22 PM »

i agree
JMO - They know who - just haven't been able to make an arrest.  that idea has also appeared on sites.

I bet they are collecting data and evidence now.

Oh - sorry - back to lurking. 
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2011, 10:25:59 PM »

I had a thought- its a long stretch ... But, what IF Holly escaped and the kidnapper thinks she may be still in the woods.. so if LE wanted them to think that they could hold off on letting it out she was found ..or escaped to keep them in the woods to catch them, matbe.

Why hasn't the parents been on tv pleading for her return? Id be on tv everyday!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2011, 10:39:00 PM »

An analogy ... Tamikosmom's thinking process ...

If investigators revealed that the person who claimed to have witnessed the abduction of my precious granddaughter had substantially changed his account which had been related to a 911 operator following the incident ... justice for my granddaughter would dictate that this guy would not be receiving an automatic pass from Mama.  Clarifying answers would have to be forthcoming.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2011, 10:45:45 PM »

A question_  does Holly's brother live at the family home or was he visiting that morning?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2011, 10:52:18 PM »

Janet,

It doesn't seem anyone knows who changed the story or why. News isn't owning up to it.

One thing I wonder too is does LE let just anyone search? Do they do a background check?

StarMonkey

There was only one alleged witness to the abduction of Holly Bobo.  There should be only one truth ... the truth related to the 911 operator by Clint Bobo immediately following the incident.

Investigators did not witness the abduction of Holly Bobo.  There is no way that they or anybody else would have the ability to change Clint's story.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2011, 12:56:21 AM »

i agree
JMO - They know who - just haven't been able to make an arrest.  that idea has also appeared on sites.

I bet they are collecting data and evidence now.

Oh - sorry - back to lurking. 

Cad, you stay off that branch up there & continue to join us, personally I appreciate & enjoy your contributions.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2011, 01:12:30 AM »

A question_  does Holly's brother live at the family home or was he visiting that morning?

That's a good question Mizjay!  I'm not sure if I have heard.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2011, 02:58:24 AM »

That's a good question Mizjay!  I'm not sure if I have heard.

Got5 up due to thunder a bit ago.

He lives with his family.

My cousin Clint is NOT a suspect. People are basing that off of a false report and I'm sick of it. The family is hurting enough as is & this only adds to the pain. He loves his sister more than anything. So people that says the story is weird or strange is reading the WRONG story.  April 17 at 11:05pm....Whitney Duncan
http://www.facebook.com/whitneyduncan/posts/10150275341311521

God give this family strength

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: April 27, 2011, 03:50:48 AM »

Starmonkey,

To your question regarding searchers, An individual must register at the fairgrounds, give them certain ID & then they stamp your hand.  You are then instructed that you must sign back out at the fairgrounds or there will be a search team out looking for anyone that doesn't.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: April 27, 2011, 07:06:51 AM »

Janet,

StarMonkey

There was only one alleged witness to the abduction of Holly Bobo.  There should be only one truth ... the truth related to the 911 operator by Clint Bobo immediately following the incident.

Investigators did not witness the abduction of Holly Bobo.  There is no way that they or anybody else would have the ability to change Clint's story.

Janet

Janet - totally agree...there should only be "one" truth.

"Who" changed the truth?  Clint or someone else?

Also, I'm getting a hinky feeling about the lunch purse being found off the road and the telephone being found in the open  - both items seemed to have been just "tossed".  Then  phone call to Holly's mom and not LE about Holly's phone.  All very odd.

The more rational thing to do would NOT be to toss evidence out in the open, but to keep it all with Holly or get rid of the items in such a manner that they're not out in the open..obviously...wanting someone to find the items.

There's more to this, IMO....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: April 27, 2011, 10:44:23 AM »

Knowing my (grr...) inability to post a link correctly, I feel certain that Klaas or Muffy will have to fix the link I'm about to give.  (TIA, Klaas or Muffy).

It's been extremely stormy in west TN through the night with no improvement expected until tomorrow (and even then flash flooding is expected from all the rain).

I haven't been able to find any news today but I did stumble upon some human interest type stories.  It's the type of memories of better times that folks share with each other. Some of you may gain enjoy getting a more close and personable picture.

I'm referring to the discussion page of this particular facebook set up for Holly.  I'd never even noticed it existed until this morning.

https://www.facebook.com/BHBHS?ref=ts

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: April 27, 2011, 11:11:57 AM »

Capp~  thank you for the reply about Holly's brother.
I hope there's an update or news today but the weather...terrible.  All you monks back that way please be careful.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: April 27, 2011, 11:31:22 AM »

http://www.decaturcountyonline.com/article.asp?art=1715

::snipping2::

Weather Interrupts Search for Holly
4/27/11
The search for missing nursing student Holly Bobo intensified over the weekend but was soon halted as severe weather entered the area Monday.
Authorities say an item believed to belong to Bobo was located Sunday, though investigators will not reveal what the item is or how it is linked to the case. The discovery renewed search efforts late Sunday, when earlier in the day volunteers announced it would likely be the last day of organized searching.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: April 27, 2011, 11:44:27 AM »

Weather Interrupts Search for Holly
4/27/11
The search for missing nursing student Holly Bobo intensified over the weekend but was soon halted as severe weather entered the area Monday.
Authorities say an item believed to belong to Bobo was located Sunday, though investigators will not reveal what the item is or how it is linked to the case. The discovery renewed search efforts late Sunday, when earlier in the day volunteers announced it would likely be the last day of organized searching.

Search efforts continued into Monday but were called off in the afternoon as severe weather approached. Thunderstorms, high winds and possible tornadoes will continue to hamper the search until at least Thursday.
Edit to add rest of article quoted.  MB

whoops just realized i cut it off

Search efforts continued into Monday but were called off in the afternoon as severe weather approached. Thunderstorms, high winds and possible tornadoes will continue to hamper the search until at least Thursday.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 02:31:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: April 27, 2011, 01:51:23 PM »

Well, it was a rough night into the AM here.  We've had 4 tornado warnings, flash floods & severe boom-booms within a day & about 4AM it got downright scary, we lost power & satellite for a few hours.   I'm not in the clear yet, in a watch box as we speak & a possibility of another warning going up in the next hour or so.   The only damage I can see on my property is a piece of roof gutter broke off, several tree limbs down & garbage can type stuff flown about.   I know Decatur County got a good bit of this storm front as well.

Puzzler, "the more to this" could be as simple as its being done by someone that doesnt follow crime cases like we all do & one that is not thinking rationally, possibly young OR it could be a planned diversion, albeit that it doesnt make sense to many of us.   Obviously, I'm aware of a few details as I've mentioned but that's not to say that I have all the answers but I will say this I have no reason to suspect that Holly's brother is involved whatsoever.    This is a decent, loving family with no history of dysfunction...no one is uttering an unkind word about any of them within that entire community, no gossip of such at all.   The outpouring of the community serves as a large indicator of that & that is what I experienced while there FWIW.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: April 27, 2011, 01:55:01 PM »

Well, it was a rough night into the AM here.  We've had 4 tornado warnings, flash floods & severe boom-booms within a day & about 4AM it got downright scary, we lost power & satellite for a few hours.   I'm not in the clear yet, in a watch box as we speak & a possibility of another warning going up in the next hour or so.   The only damage I can see on my property is a piece of roof gutter broke off, several tree limbs down & garbage can type stuff flown about.   I know Decatur County got a good bit of this storm front as well.

Puzzler, "the more to this" could be as simple as its being done by someone that doesnt follow crime cases like we all do & one that is not thinking rationally, possibly young OR it could be a planned diversion, albeit that it doesnt make sense to many of us.   Obviously, I'm aware of a few details as I've mentioned but that's not to say that I have all the answers but I will say this I have no reason to suspect that Holly's brother is involved whatsoever.    This is a decent, loving family with no history of dysfunction...no one is uttering an unkind word about any of them within that entire community, no gossip of such at all.   The outpouring of the community serves as a large indicator of that & that is what I experienced while there FWIW.

Capp...what are your thoughts on someone calling Holly's mom about the phone, instead of calling LE? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: April 27, 2011, 02:12:39 PM »

Capp...what are your thoughts on someone calling Holly's mom about the phone, instead of calling LE? 

Since we know where that info came from I will go with that it indeed took place.   That being said, I think it may be someone connected to and/or has knowledge of the person responsible that is providing information in the hopes that this person gets apprehended without incident.    Please do not take this as fact since I've stated that I know a few things but I'm leaning in that direction based on what has been released & the little bit I've ascertained from being on the ground speaking to quite a few people.  Of course, that can shift if facts come to light otherwise but that is my opinion at the moment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.