March 28, 2024, 08:33:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320583 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #220 on: April 27, 2011, 08:27:06 PM »

Southrah,

First, Welcome to the cage.  I appreciate a local's point of view.  We have moderators here and they'll let you know if you get out of line.  (Capp's not one).

I am surprised she's arguing with the boss, but I'm gonna stop right there.

OBull....LMAO

I love it when you wiggle your butt and throw your weight around.

I like big b utts, I cannot lie...........
an angelic monkey  I'm kinda a "big deal" around here.  LMAO
I can't stand it when we attack each other.  I love my monkeys.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: April 27, 2011, 08:28:17 PM »

Like the rest of y'all I'm getting very sad and anxious the longer this goes on.  The odds are definitely not in Holly's favor.  Praying every night God is merciful and she is still amongst the living (but not being tortured).
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: April 27, 2011, 08:28:28 PM »

You all know that Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors so that everyone can pick their favorite flavor.  I think they serve everyone too!  Just sayin...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: April 27, 2011, 08:31:26 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: April 27, 2011, 08:31:45 PM »

As far as Bill Way, I don't think most of us really take him seriously. I don't anyway. If you listen to his show much, you'll see what I mean. lol I'm not surprised that he said that, but he is the kind that would discuss rumors and just some things most would disconnect a caller concerning. lol

I've heard the rumor. Believe it or not, a lot of the locals believe she was found days ago, but not sure enough to stop searching. I don't believe that at all. If she were airlifted, everyone in town would know it.

There is one hospital, which could nearly only perform a few stitches or cast a small broken bone. When they call for life flight, half the town comes to watch. Word travels fast. It takes a while. The helicopter comes and lands at the hospital, just down from the only red light in town. There would be no way to hide that.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: April 27, 2011, 08:32:09 PM »

Thanks O4Bull.

I believe the locations of the evidence further indicates a local, because the items weren't just tossed out on the way toward an exit from the county, in a straight hit, or even toward the river. The lunch purse was found in the most rural of areas, not on the way to anywhere. The cell was found on the Hwy that employs the majority of residents.

I am geographically challenged in my own town, I'll just start there.    Now, what does this tell you?  If I understand you, these items may have been strategically placed?  Someone wanted them found? Or did I misunderstand?  Do you know anything about her brother?  Has he ever been in trouble?  What about the rumors that she's been found, or that she's alive?  That radio guy, Bill Way (I think) sure stuck his neck out IMO.

Only answer if you're comfortable.

No, I didn't necessarily think they were "placed" really. The lunch purse, I think just tossed out on a back road, not expecting it to be noticed. I wouldn't think they imagined it would get this kind of publicity. And, I think the same about the cell phone - just tossed and didn't think it would be noticed, and definitely not expecting such a search effort. Or, maybe because it's the main road, by the factory and other businesses, impossible to know how it got there. Not really a genius at work here.

I don't know the family myself. I've asked and been told the brother seems to be an honest guy, but not really a tough guy. (Don't mean any harm in saying that) It's just most of the men there are country and tough, or try hard to be.
I don't really suspect him, just thought it's odd that we've never seen a picture of him and his story changed for whatever reason (maybe not his fault).  I have one more question about the cell phone.  Who do you think gave the tip?  Any thoughts on that? 
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2011, 08:33:25 PM »

Also, the nurse, the few on the rescue squad and volunteer fire department, as well as the few police officers, court clerk, etc. are Bill, Ted and Fred's uncle, mom, brother and cousin.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: April 27, 2011, 08:34:09 PM »

Southrah,

I guess I didn't realize just how small this town is.  Wow!  That does change some things in my mind.  I can't imagine that whomever did this has manged to keep it a total secret in that case.  Thanks for sharing your opinion.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: April 27, 2011, 08:37:13 PM »

Thanks O4Bull.

I believe the locations of the evidence further indicates a local, because the items weren't just tossed out on the way toward an exit from the county, in a straight hit, or even toward the river. The lunch purse was found in the most rural of areas, not on the way to anywhere. The cell was found on the Hwy that employs the majority of residents.

I am geographically challenged in my own town, I'll just start there.    Now, what does this tell you?  If I understand you, these items may have been strategically placed?  Someone wanted them found? Or did I misunderstand?  Do you know anything about her brother?  Has he ever been in trouble?  What about the rumors that she's been found, or that she's alive?  That radio guy, Bill Way (I think) sure stuck his neck out IMO.

Only answer if you're comfortable.

No, I didn't necessarily think they were "placed" really. The lunch purse, I think just tossed out on a back road, not expecting it to be noticed. I wouldn't think they imagined it would get this kind of publicity. And, I think the same about the cell phone - just tossed and didn't think it would be noticed, and definitely not expecting such a search effort. Or, maybe because it's the main road, by the factory and other businesses, impossible to know how it got there. Not really a genius at work here.

I don't know the family myself. I've asked and been told the brother seems to be an honest guy, but not really a tough guy. (Don't mean any harm in saying that) It's just most of the men there are country and tough, or try hard to be.
I don't really suspect him, just thought it's odd that we've never seen a picture of him and his story changed for whatever reason (maybe not his fault).  I have one more question about the cell phone.  Who do you think gave the tip?  Any thoughts on that? 

Assuming it's true that there was a tip about the phone, I'd guess the abductor. I maybe reaching, and I don't understand exactly how a crazy mind works, but maybe they're feeling like they're so out of the radar, they're enjoying the attention the town is getting and something out of the ordinary going on.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: April 27, 2011, 08:40:31 PM »

Southrah,

I guess I didn't realize just how small this town is.  Wow!  That does change some things in my mind.  I can't imagine that whomever did this has manged to keep it a total secret in that case.  Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Yep. And, her house is not on the way anywhere. Someone had to know her and where she lived (and TBI seems aware of that). It's really in the middle of nowhere. If it's not family, and doesn't seem to be, no way it's random.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: April 27, 2011, 08:42:13 PM »

From what I've been told, at least a year ago, she had a very protective dog - a collie. I know that doesn't sound scary, but I was told the dog would eat you alive if it didn't know you. I don't know if they family still has it, but...
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: April 27, 2011, 08:43:16 PM »

Another thing worth considering, trucking is big business there. A lot of people are truckers.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: April 27, 2011, 08:47:01 PM »

This town is also not quick to turn on their own. So, my only trust in investigating is with TBI. The authorities there don't even have the knowledge or experience to deal with something like this, and depending on who's kin to who, they may not bother. So, it's great that TBI is involved.

I used to work in the system there, and have seen the primary investigator in action. It's sad.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: April 27, 2011, 08:47:55 PM »

Another thing worth considering, trucking is big business there. A lot of people are truckers.
Wow, that kinda makes your blood run cold.  The possibilities are endless.  It would be interesting to know if she still has that collie.  They can be very protective of their owner.
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: April 27, 2011, 08:50:53 PM »

southrah, I've heard that there is a property owner who is not allowing searchers to search his property.  Have you heard this?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: April 27, 2011, 08:52:09 PM »

This town is also not quick to turn on their own. So, my only trust in investigating is with TBI. The authorities there don't even have the knowledge or experience to deal with something like this, and depending on who's kin to who, they may not bother. So, it's great that TBI is involved.

I used to work in the system there, and have seen the primary investigator in action. It's sad.

Interesting.  My thoughts have gone there.

Thanks southrah.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: April 27, 2011, 08:52:29 PM »

southrah, I've heard that there is a property owner who is not allowing searchers to search his property.  Have you heard this?

No, I haven't heard that, but I would love to know if it's who I suspect.
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: April 27, 2011, 09:00:17 PM »

Quite honestly, I truly believe the LE knows who did this and could be this person has lawyered up.  I think the family has had an inclination since the day Holly was taken.  Perhaps Holly had mentioned a particular individual in a negative way to her mom and dad.

I also think that LE is putting together the evidence but desperately trying to find Holly in order for justice to be served.

I've never seen a case where the entire town has remained tight lipped from day 1.  It's amazing yet it does show that there is enormous respect for many members of the town, including LE.

The parents have never been in the media pleading for the return of their daughter and that to me indicates they know who is responsible and that the perp is still in town and the reason they think Holly is not out of the locale.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: April 27, 2011, 09:08:56 PM »

Quite honestly, I truly believe the LE knows who did this and could be this person has lawyered up.  I think the family has had an inclination since the day Holly was taken.  Perhaps Holly had mentioned a particular individual in a negative way to her mom and dad.

I also think that LE is putting together the evidence but desperately trying to find Holly in order for justice to be served.

I've never seen a case where the entire town has remained tight lipped from day 1.  It's amazing yet it does show that there is enormous respect for many members of the town, including LE.

The parents have never been in the media pleading for the return of their daughter and that to me indicates they know who is responsible and that the perp is still in town and the reason they think Holly is not out of the locale.
Curious - I agree with all you have said here. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: April 27, 2011, 09:12:22 PM »

There is just something not right about all this.  I can't put my finger on it.  Maybe this was a ransom/kidnapping gone bad? 

I don't know who said it but I, too, am very concerned about that river and wildlife refuge and all the woods and forest around.   

I am in Kentucky and believe me small town folk know everything about everyone.  No secrets but they will come together to protect their own.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.