April 16, 2024, 03:15:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 321828 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: April 27, 2011, 09:17:25 PM »

This town is also not quick to turn on their own. So, my only trust in investigating is with TBI. The authorities there don't even have the knowledge or experience to deal with something like this, and depending on who's kin to who, they may not bother. So, it's great that TBI is involved.

I used to work in the system there, and have seen the primary investigator in action. It's sad.

Interesting.  My thoughts have gone there.

Thanks southrah.

Janet

The Holly Bobo Case - Was Holly Abducted?

1.  Were each of Clint Bobo's statements consistent?

2.  Were all of Clint Bobo's statements consistent with his 911 report?

3.  Did Clint Bobo submit to and pass a polygraph?

Considering there should be a solid foundation why the only person who claimed to witnessing an "alleged" abduction was given an official pass as a person of interest by a spokesperson for the investigation ... an official pass within TWO DAYS of Holly's disappearance ... I assume the answer is "Yes" to all three questions.

Considering there should be a solid foundation why massive searches are justified ... massive searches involving and putting at risk hundreds of volunteers ... I assume the answer is "Yes" to all three questions.

However ... if the above questions could not be answered in the affirmative ... it would make sense that investigators consider the possibility that an abduction never happened.

NOBODY should receive an automatic pass from investigators.  Justice for Holly Bobo demands accountability.

IMO

+++++

The Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: April 27, 2011, 09:19:47 PM »

There is just something not right about all this.  I can't put my finger on it.  Maybe this was a ransom/kidnapping gone bad? 

I don't know who said it but I, too, am very concerned about that river and wildlife refuge and all the woods and forest around.   

I am in Kentucky and believe me small town folk know everything about everyone.  No secrets but they will come together to protect their own.

You're exactly right. And, they know better than TBI where to search there for a captive or a body. I know nobody wants to think that way, but the river makes for difficult place to find a body. But, like I said, the locals know where the caves are, and the other places someone would hide a person or body. They know which houses and cabins are vacant, etc.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: April 27, 2011, 09:23:05 PM »

With the flooding and the river rising, something may come up in next day or two. It's possible.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: April 27, 2011, 09:32:48 PM »

With the flooding and the river rising, something may come up in next day or two. It's possible.
I thought of that too. Sad as it is, this family needs answers....Prayers for Holly and her family.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: April 27, 2011, 09:39:08 PM »

Holly's Candles

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=HOLLY

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: April 27, 2011, 10:06:33 PM »

There is just something not right about all this.  I can't put my finger on it.  Maybe this was a ransom/kidnapping gone bad? 

I don't know who said it but I, too, am very concerned about that river and wildlife refuge and all the woods and forest around.   

I am in Kentucky and believe me small town folk know everything about everyone.  No secrets but they will come together to protect their own.

You're exactly right. And, they know better than TBI where to search there for a captive or a body. I know nobody wants to think that way, but the river makes for difficult place to find a body. But, like I said, the locals know where the caves are, and the other places someone would hide a person or body. They know which houses and cabins are vacant, etc.

Thank You for your input.. So many rumors going around then you have to put it all in prospective.  I have been reading up on a not so happy ex-employee, JD Boy ..the B---- Boys and then you have the sex offenders. These cases are so frustrating..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: April 27, 2011, 10:35:32 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20057821-504083.html

April 27, 2011 11:56 AM
Police search for Holly Bobo continues in spite of weather

(CBS/WREG/AP) PARSONS, Tenn. - Though police in Tennessee asked volunteers to hold off in their search for Holly Bobo due to severe storm conditions, investigators reportedly spent Tuesday following leads in the search for the missing 20-year-old nursing student in spite of the weather.

"We don't want to put [volunteers] at risk," said Tennessee Highway Patrol Lt. Brad Wilbanks to the Jackson Sun, "Law enforcement will still be around to respond to anything we find as it comes up."

The paper reports that police were the only ones searching for Bobo yesterday and will continue to be the only ones searching today, because of a forecast of severe storms.

Authorities ask that volunteers return to Decatur County Thursday if Bobo still hasn't been found.

::snipping2::
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: April 27, 2011, 10:50:27 PM »

Question :
Did they ever say which of the two 911 calls was placed first ? The neighbour or the brother ?
Another thought, the perp must gave been right in the yard as he got her between leaving the house and her approaching her car. She didn't even have time to get in ther car. He had no fear of anyone or any dogs if they had dogs.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: April 27, 2011, 11:08:40 PM »

Question :
Did they ever say which of the two 911 calls was placed first ? The neighbour or the brother ?
Another thought, the perp must gave been right in the yard as he got her between leaving the house and her approaching her car. She didn't even have time to get in ther car. He had no fear of anyone or any dogs if they had dogs.

Edit to fix quote bracket.  MB
I think the perp must have been in the vicinity of the house, maybe a long a treeline, where he could see the comings and goings that morning and waited for Holly. Creepy as that is, I bet he watched her mother and father leave the home, maybe even watched as they let a dog out that morning. He must have crept closer and closer in order to be able to grab Holly the way he did. Can't imagine there's that much distance between the house door and the carport. Is it possible, if there are dogs, that this perp is so well known to the family and the dogs, that they wouldn't be alarmed and bark at his presence?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 11:11:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: April 27, 2011, 11:09:48 PM »

Sorry Kat_Gram, I got in your quote box (big sigh)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: April 27, 2011, 11:13:10 PM »

Thank you Southrah for putting a 'real' spin on things.  I too have always lived in small towns and still do and LE that hasn't seen many major crimes often come up looking like Mayberry.  Believe me when I say (sorry folks but true)if you came here and got arrested for something you would have to figure a way out, I on the other hand knowing a few people would only need to make a call if I even got brought in in the first place.  It's the good ol boy system round here.  It's sad unless you are on the favored side.  I really hope that local LE partnered  TBI  will get the job done.  I'm gonna believe that since we haven't been told much that they know quite a bit.  Part of me does want to say that it could be the son of a well known family in the area and they are just proceeding with caution.  It's all a bit weird to me.  Something is off from jump street.  Let's just hope TBI will keep the good ol boy system in check, arrest the perv soon and bring Holly home!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: April 27, 2011, 11:14:53 PM »

Wait, I just realized I read a few posts ago something about dogs tracking her to an area where a car could have been waiting?  Someone fill me in cause I haven't heard a thing about her past beind led/drug to the woods.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #252 on: April 27, 2011, 11:55:18 PM »

Every time I follow a case like this that just keeps dragging on, I can't help but think that LE needs to be allowed to use truth serum on POI to find the missing victim. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #253 on: April 28, 2011, 12:00:48 AM »

I would love to know if LE has reports on the finger/palm prints on the items found so far.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: April 28, 2011, 10:28:36 AM »

Any thoughts on an unknown hunter watching the house/Holly looking for an opportunity?  I understand it is turkey hunting season there.  Idk if they use tree stands or hunt from the ground but I know after sitting quiet for so long they tend to notice stuff.  Just a thought.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #255 on: April 28, 2011, 10:41:03 AM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110428/NEWS25/104280313

Officials stop using citizens in search for Holly Bobo: Flooded roads cited as reason

The search still centers on several places scattered around northern areas of the county.

"It won't be uncommon for us to ask them to come back to look at new areas or go back over areas we've already covered," he said. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #256 on: April 28, 2011, 10:46:20 AM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979270713

Holly Bobo Mystery Continues and TBI is Holding Back Evidence

Even John Walsh and Mark Furhman of the famous OJ Simpson trial believe that Clint Bobo is hiding something and knows more than what he has told investigators.

MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: April 28, 2011, 10:57:50 AM »

Southrah, welcome...it's nice hearing the point of view from a local. 

Being from a small town myself, I know how deep loyalty can run.  I hope the TBI, is able to crack this case and not let a "good ole boy" be protected. 

A few thoughts on the issues that are not being clarified by the family...

1.) I would imagine that the Bobo family feels confident that they don't need to defend themselves or their son, otherwise they probably would be in the media trying to clear CB.

2.) Do you suppose LE feels she is still alive and this is how the rumor has spun out of control and leaked out?  Keeping the family and evidence quiet might be a way to protect her if she is still alive.

3.) The family not begging for her safe return, may be because LE has advised them not to (only logical explanation).  I know in other "kidnapping cases", sometimes the perp actually gets joy out of seeing the family beg.  It's a sick thought, but a theory I have read about.  They enjoy the family's suffering.

Just a few of my humble thoughts......
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: April 28, 2011, 11:24:34 AM »

Since we don't really know what really happened, why the 911 call is not released.. everything re Clint Bobo is hush. I had some thoughts...

MAYBE...
It was a Home Invasion. Maybe more than one kidnapper was present. Maybe they tried to take Clint to and he got away making his 911 call later when he felt safe to call?

The only thing investigators are releasing re the call is it looked like Hollys BF. Maybe it was her BF or his face was covered so Clint Thinks it may be him but not sure..

Blood by the carport.. screams at 7:30, to me Clint had to know what was going on ..I think he is innocent. Why do gaurds stand 24 hrs outside the Bobos? Unless they feel there was a known witness to the kidnapper they Know has other motives other than just taking Holly?

Just opinions, I don't know what the truth is so just speculating on what could have took place.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #259 on: April 28, 2011, 11:25:00 AM »

Is there any timeline for the morning of her abduction?  What time did each parent leave the home, what time did Holly attempt to leave the home, what time was Clint's first call that something was wrong?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.