March 29, 2024, 01:24:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320664 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: April 28, 2011, 11:31:08 AM »

willnunley Will Nunley
THP: no volunteer-led searches tomorrow for #hollybobo as authorities wait for flood waters to calm
14 hours ago
https://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: April 28, 2011, 11:58:08 AM »

OT: but region related
 an angelic monkey  Prayers to so many in the southland that have experienced devastating loss of life & property in what has been the worst series of storms the region endured in decades.   My God a few towns have literally been leveled.

Our community had 4 tornado warnings within a day but this morning I'm enjoying coffee being enormously grateful that all we have to deal with is a bit of yard clean up & replace a piece of roof gutter.  Today I'm going to gather clothes & other necessity items that can be spared to donate to those that have lost everything an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: April 28, 2011, 12:02:38 PM »

Since we don't really know what really happened, why the 911 call is not released.. everything re Clint Bobo is hush. I had some thoughts...

MAYBE...
It was a Home Invasion. Maybe more than one kidnapper was present. Maybe they tried to take Clint to and he got away making his 911 call later when he felt safe to call?

The only thing investigators are releasing re the call is it looked like Hollys BF. Maybe it was her BF or his face was covered so Clint Thinks it may be him but not sure..

Blood by the carport.. screams at 7:30, to me Clint had to know what was going on ..I think he is innocent. Why do gaurds stand 24 hrs outside the Bobos? Unless they feel there was a known witness to the kidnapper they Know has other motives other than just taking Holly?

Just opinions, I don't know what the truth is so just speculating on what could have took place.

StarMonkey

When I read on this forum that Bill Way claimed that his sources suggested that there may be some truth to the rumor that three men were involved in the abduction of Holly Bobo ... it also crossed my mind that that the original report regarding a home invasion was credible but was buried for a reason.

Janet

+++

IF Bill Way's words reflect any truth ... could the orginal report regarding a home invasion ... regarding a violent abduction ... reflect the truth encompassing the disappearance of Holly Bobo?

This account would go a long way towards explaining ...

1.  The immediate presence of so many law enforcement agencies.
2.  Original reports that investigators discovered the blood.
4.  The immediate ruling out of Clint as a person of interest.
5.  The low profile of Karen, Dana and Clint.

+++

Home Invasion - Dragged Away

Tenn. Woman May Have Been Abducted in Home Invasion
Published April 14, 2011

PARSONS, Tenn. -- A 20-year-old nursing student who was last seen being dragged from her house by a man dressed in camouflage might have been abducted in a home invasion Wednesday, authorities said.

Holly Bobo's 25-year-old brother told investigators that he saw the man dragging his sister across the carport at her family home in the community of Darden in Decatur County and toward a wooded area, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said. Its violent crime response team was gathering evidence.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/14/tenn-woman-abducted-home-invasion/?test=latestnews

So Many Law Enforcement Agences

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

There were questions as to why so many law enforcement agencies, including federal agents from the FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), became involved in Holly’s case on day one. Sheriff Wyatt said they were taking every precaution that they knew to take.

“At this time,” he said, “whatever it might be, then that’s what we’re trying to prepare for.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review\

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

Investigators Find Blood

Sheriff: No suspects in abduction of Tenn. student
updated 4/15/2011 4:04:45 PM ET

WSMV TV earlier reported that Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said investigators found the blood in searching the Bobo's home.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42588547/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Confident of That

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

The Story Changes

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: April 28, 2011, 12:25:29 PM »

It should be noted that this radio guy, Bill Way posted this on his Facebook page & has not commented since the day he posted.   On air, all he has done is speak around what he originally came out with & then stated he hopes its true but there are many rumors going around.   Personally, I agree with the last person that posted in this thread.   If there was any validity to this whatsoever surely it would have broke as major news by now since this case has gotten major national exposure & attention in Tenn all the way to the Governor's office.

Bill Way
Holly Bobo IS alive. wish i cud tell you more. but can't. Unconfirmed. But extremely possible it appears.
Monday at 9:16pm
18 people like this.
Joyce Wilson Harsson I hope so!
Monday at 9:17pm
Bill Way the info is very probable. but in this business you never know until the authorities speak.
Monday at 9:19pm
Bill Way kepp praying.
Monday at 9:19pm ·  2 people
Bill Way keep
Joyce Wilson Harsson hope you have a good source!
Monday at 9:23pm
Terry Lynn Blackburn That's good news I hope she is ok
Monday at 9:38pm
Gay Arnold Gregson Omg. I hope and pray you have a good source!
Monday at 9:58pm
Donna Carter Hodge For you to post this there MUST BE some degree of validity to it. Oh how wonderful!!
Monday at 11:04pm
Gay Arnold Gregson Please, please, please make it be true!
Monday at 11:06pm
Charlene Martin Sellers This is wonderful , Bill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a joy and blessing her and her family will receive.
Monday at 11:08pm
Glenda Tapp Hodge Oh how I pray this is not another rumor....Please God, let this be true.
Monday at 11:23pm ·  1 person
Carl Jones Any confirmation?
Tuesday at 1:13am
Carl Jones My daughter is calling THP source
Tuesday at 1:16am
Carl Jones You are the reliable source Bill. You know better to post before confirmation. Shame on you if it's another rumor. Pray not.
Tuesday at 1:23am
Shannon Dykstra any update????
Tuesday at 8:45am
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1087626372&sk=wall#hollybobo

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: April 28, 2011, 12:28:25 PM »

SOUTHERN NIGHTMARE … Deadly Tornadoes Rip Apart the South Killing 194 & 128 in Alabama

Please say a prayer for the folks in the South that were devastated by tornadoes yesterday. The pictures coming out of the devastation from the Southeast are beyond words. ....

MORE:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/04/28/southern-nightmare-deadly-tornadoes-rip-apart-the-south-killing-194-128-in-alabama/

Posted April 28, 2011 by Scared Monkeys

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: April 28, 2011, 12:47:46 PM »

Southrah, welcome...it's nice hearing the point of view from a local. 

Being from a small town myself, I know how deep loyalty can run.  I hope the TBI, is able to crack this case and not let a "good ole boy" be protected. 

A few thoughts on the issues that are not being clarified by the family...

1.) I would imagine that the Bobo family feels confident that they don't need to defend themselves or their son, otherwise they probably would be in the media trying to clear CB.

2.) Do you suppose LE feels she is still alive and this is how the rumor has spun out of control and leaked out?  Keeping the family and evidence quiet might be a way to protect her if she is still alive.

3.) The family not begging for her safe return, may be because LE has advised them not to (only logical explanation).  I know in other "kidnapping cases", sometimes the perp actually gets joy out of seeing the family beg.  It's a sick thought, but a theory I have read about.  They enjoy the family's suffering.

Just a few of my humble thoughts......

Good point. If it's true, that could be who the mother received the "tip" from, about the whereabouts of the phone.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: April 28, 2011, 01:14:21 PM »

Knowing her father doesn't tell me anything.  Her father works for a tree service company and likely knows most everyone in the area.

You're right. Everyone at least knows of everyone. We're talking about a couple thousand in population.

southrah-  welcome to SM, and I thank you for your participation.

I have spoken to quite a few locals confidentially, and I know your information to be correct.

Is the reason you suspected this person immediately have anything to do with "his" prior behaviors?

B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: April 28, 2011, 01:16:57 PM »

Capp-

That Bill Way clown owes this family an apology.

One more thing, from a highly respected source, I can tell you that Holly Bobo is NOT in any Hospital nor has she been, in the Decatur county area or anywhere else, since she went missing.  Sadly.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: April 28, 2011, 01:29:10 PM »

Capp-

That Bill Way clown owes this family an apology.

One more thing, from a highly respected source, I can tell you that Holly Bobo is NOT in any Hospital nor has she been, in the Decatur county area or anywhere else, since she went missing.  Sadly.

Thanks, Blink.  I didn't think so.  My prayers go out to Holly, her family, and all who love her.

I knew you would be on it, friend.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: April 28, 2011, 01:31:26 PM »

Knowing her father doesn't tell me anything.  Her father works for a tree service company and likely knows most everyone in the area.

You're right. Everyone at least knows of everyone. We're talking about a couple thousand in population.

I have spoken to quite a few locals confidentially, and I know your information to be correct.

Is the reason you suspected this person immediately have anything to do with "his" prior behaviors?

B

Yes. I wouldn't want to put it on here for just anyone to read, but if I could tell you all the reasons I believe it, it would blow your mind. He is connected to everything, in one way or another.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: April 28, 2011, 01:34:22 PM »

Other than relaying the info to TBI, I can't think of anyone that could help. I'm now considered an outsider, so I wouldn't be listened to by the local LE. In fact, the info would go straight to who I suspect and my family would suffer for it. I can't really say how, or that would give it away.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: April 28, 2011, 01:35:05 PM »

It should be noted that this radio guy, Bill Way posted this on his Facebook page & has not commented since the day he posted.   On air, all he has done is speak around what he originally came out with & then stated he hopes its true but there are many rumors going around.   Personally, I agree with the last person that posted in this thread.   If there was any validity to this whatsoever surely it would have broke as major news by now since this case has gotten major national exposure & attention in Tenn all the way to the Governor's office.

Bill Way
Holly Bobo IS alive. wish i cud tell you more. but can't. Unconfirmed. But extremely possible it appears.
Monday at 9:16pm
18 people like this.
Joyce Wilson Harsson I hope so!
Monday at 9:17pm
Bill Way the info is very probable. but in this business you never know until the authorities speak.
Bill Way kepp praying.
Monday at 9:19pm ·  2 people
Bill Way keep
Joyce Wilson Harsson hope you have a good source!
Monday at 9:23pm
Terry Lynn Blackburn That's good news I hope she is ok
Monday at 9:38pm
Gay Arnold Gregson Omg. I hope and pray you have a good source!
Monday at 9:58pm
Donna Carter Hodge For you to post this there MUST BE some degree of validity to it. Oh how wonderful!!
Monday at 11:04pm
Gay Arnold Gregson Please, please, please make it be true!
Monday at 11:06pm
Charlene Martin Sellers This is wonderful , Bill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a joy and blessing her and her family will receive.
Monday at 11:08pm
Glenda Tapp Hodge Oh how I pray this is not another rumor....Please God, let this be true.
Monday at 11:23pm ·  1 person
Carl Jones Any confirmation?
Tuesday at 1:13am
Carl Jones My daughter is calling THP source
Tuesday at 1:16am
Carl Jones You are the reliable source Bill. You know better to post before confirmation. Shame on you if it's another rumor. Pray not.
Tuesday at 1:23am
Shannon Dykstra any update????
Tuesday at 8:45am
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1087626372&sk=wall#hollybobo

Capp

I am not saying that Bill Way ... whose public reputation is on the line ... is the bearer of the truth encompassing aspects of the Holly Bobo case.  However ... until the truth is revealed ... who knows.

Could it be that Bill Way's backtracking has everything to do with sources that were not credible or ... investigators who have instructed him to zip it?

Personally ... I cannot get past the changing accounts regarding the abduction of Holly Bobo ... changing accounts revealed by spokespersons for the investigation ... changing accounts which John Mehr does not deny but refers to as miscommunication.

Could it be that Clint never diverted from his original account but ... the changed story has everything to do with investigators burying the truth for now?

Janet

++++

Holly Bobo Abduction: 2-week-wrap-up; rumors dispelled; next steps
April 27th, 2011 12:32 pm ET

<snipped>

“Dragged” or “led” into the woods

There has been some confusion regarding how the case was initially reported.

Initially law enforcement stated Holly was last seen being “dragged” into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage clothing.

They later changed the wording to Holly was “led” into the woods.

This spurred online attacks against Holly’s brother, Clint Bobo, who was the last person to see her as she was being led into the woods.

Some questioned whether Clint changed his story, if media misreported, or if there was a miscommunication from law enforcement.

Asked where the confusion came, Helm said, “I don't have Clint's statements in front of me to be able to tell you exactly what he said.

“I can tell you that there was some miscommunication,” Helm said.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-2-week-wrap-up-rumors-dispelled-next-steps

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: April 28, 2011, 01:37:21 PM »

Other than relaying the info to TBI, I can't think of anyone that could help. I'm now considered an outsider, so I wouldn't be listened to by the local LE. In fact, the info would go straight to who I suspect and my family would suffer for it. I can't really say how, or that would give it away.

Very intriguing

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: April 28, 2011, 01:39:51 PM »

I agree that it should not be posted here, as it sounds like we have the same data. If you can believe it,

You can post to me privately here, if you choose, just make the first line private:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/23/holly-bobo-missing-and-endangered-searchers-frustrated-an-easter-dedication/

What a mess
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: April 28, 2011, 01:41:04 PM »

Apparently ... the FBI and TBI have been involved from the getgo.  Hopefully ... this is assurance that conflicts of interest in regards to relationships that may exist within the local LE will not hamper the investigative process.

Janet

+++

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

There were questions as to why so many law enforcement agencies, including federal agents from the FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), became involved in Holly’s case on day one. Sheriff Wyatt said they were taking every precaution that they knew to take.

“At this time,” he said, “whatever it might be, then that’s what we’re trying to prepare for.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review\

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

_____

mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: April 28, 2011, 01:46:01 PM »

B

Yes. I wouldn't want to put it on here for just anyone to read, but if I could tell you all the reasons I believe it, it would blow your mind. He is connected to everything, in one way or another.

Welcome South. I myself am a relative newbie and haven't participated on SM for awhile. Wanted too come out of lurkdom to ask: With regard to the individual you have in mind, is his family also well-connected? If so, could you speculate on how "high up" those connections run?

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #276 on: April 28, 2011, 01:47:58 PM »

Very intriguing

Yes, and disturbing......
Surely do wish I had a key to the secret clue closet.
I am really confused.
Still praying for Holly.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: April 28, 2011, 01:48:15 PM »

I agree that it should not be posted here, as it sounds like we have the same data. If you can believe it,

You can post to me privately here, if you choose, just make the first line private:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/23/holly-bobo-missing-and-endangered-searchers-frustrated-an-easter-dedication/

What a mess
Well, this person in suspicion by southrah and also blink, much be someone who is very influential or at least connected to someone very influential.  Someone with prior behaviors, and someone that would retaliate against someone who divulged a suspicion?  In my gut, this confirms that they are looking at someone very closely - but why no action?  Hoping somehow this will lead them to Holly?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #278 on: April 28, 2011, 01:50:46 PM »

Being from a small, southern town, I can tell you that one reason state and federal agencies withhold info in local cases is because suspects had connections to local LE.  That may NOT be the case here, but its certainly the smart way to proceed. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: April 28, 2011, 01:51:00 PM »

Must be an insider.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.