March 28, 2024, 03:30:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320561 times)
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: April 28, 2011, 01:51:29 PM »

I agree that it should not be posted here, as it sounds like we have the same data. If you can believe it,

You can post to me privately here, if you choose, just make the first line private:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/23/holly-bobo-missing-and-endangered-searchers-frustrated-an-easter-dedication/

What a mess

Well, I tried, but it posted my test line.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: April 28, 2011, 01:54:37 PM »

Knowing her father doesn't tell me anything.  Her father works for a tree service company and likely knows most everyone in the area.

You're right. Everyone at least knows of everyone. We're talking about a couple thousand in population.

southrah-  welcome to SM, and I thank you for your participation.

I have spoken to quite a few locals confidentially, and I know your information to be correct.

Is the reason you suspected this person immediately have anything to do with "his" prior behaviors?

B

Yes. I wouldn't want to put it on here for just anyone to read, but if I could tell you all the reasons I believe it, it would blow your mind. He is connected to everything, in one way or another.

Welcome South. I myself am a relative newbie and haven't participated on SM for awhile. Wanted too come out of lurkdom to ask: With regard to the individual you have in mind, is his family also well-connected? If so, could you speculate on how "high up" those connections run?

It's not really that he's connected, like in larger cities - politics, judges, law enforcement. It's that in this small town, everyone's family is connected somehow, and in every family or church, etc. There, the churches have as much power and influence as the judge. He's not particularly liked, but is feared by some. His family is well liked and known.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #282 on: April 28, 2011, 01:58:56 PM »

Anyone ever watch the show "Justified".  IMO, not totally unreal depiction of small southern towns.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: April 28, 2011, 02:02:19 PM »

Welcome South. I myself am a relative newbie and haven't participated on SM for awhile. Wanted too come out of lurkdom to ask: With regard to the individual you have in mind, is his family also well-connected? If so, could you speculate on how "high up" those connections run?

My thought process too.

Janet

+++++

Tamikosmom
Re: Holly Bobo, 20yrs old, Parsons TN, abduction from home 4/13/11
« Reply #749 on: April 23, 2011, 02:25:48 AM »

Despite the changing stories ... two days following the disappearance of Holly ... two days following Clint's belief that he observed Holly's boyfriend leading her into the woods ... two days following the discovery of blood that had yet to be analyzed ... Clint and Drew were distanced as persons of interest by John Mehr.  Mehr conceded that there were no other persons of interest.

It does not add up.

It is evident that the members of the community love and respect the Bobos and Scotts.  However ... considering the two obvious persons of interest were immediately ruled out by investigators ... do either family have influencial connections that may exist in "higher places".

Janet

++++++

TBI Spokesperson - John Mehr

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #284 on: April 28, 2011, 02:06:25 PM »

Knowing her father doesn't tell me anything.  Her father works for a tree service company and likely knows most everyone in the area.

You're right. Everyone at least knows of everyone. We're talking about a couple thousand in population.

southrah-  welcome to SM, and I thank you for your participation.

I have spoken to quite a few locals confidentially, and I know your information to be correct.

Is the reason you suspected this person immediately have anything to do with "his" prior behaviors?

B

Yes. I wouldn't want to put it on here for just anyone to read, but if I could tell you all the reasons I believe it, it would blow your mind. He is connected to everything, in one way or another.

It's not really that he's connected, like in larger cities - politics, judges, law enforcement. It's that in this small town, everyone's family is connected somehow, and in every family or church, etc. There, the churches have as much power and influence as the judge. He's not particularly liked, but is feared by some. His family is well liked and known.

If he has displayed prior behavior and is feared by some, is he widely suspected in this small community?
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: April 28, 2011, 02:09:51 PM »

Also meant to ask, is he well known to Holly Bobo and/or the Bobo family?
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: April 28, 2011, 02:12:50 PM »

They will know who he is, the dad for sure.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: April 28, 2011, 02:16:48 PM »

Interesting that you used the church as an example of how community members can be connected.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: April 28, 2011, 02:19:48 PM »

Interesting that you used the church as an example of how community members can be connected.

lol Yeah, and you don't have to actually attend, just if you family does and has and you grew up there, then it's your church and therefore stands behind you. Because the elders of these churches are the more wealthy people who built the town, as well as their parents.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: April 28, 2011, 02:20:29 PM »

Capp-

That Bill Way clown owes this family an apology.

One more thing, from a highly respected source, I can tell you that Holly Bobo is NOT in any Hospital nor has she been, in the Decatur county area or anywhere else, since she went missing.  Sadly.

Sadly, indeed...Im told the same but the sin of it is that certain individuals did give it merit & this family is going thru enough torture.   Yes, he owes the Bobo's a public apology.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: April 28, 2011, 02:26:51 PM »

Any thoughts on an unknown hunter watching the house/Holly looking for an opportunity?  I understand it is turkey hunting season there.  Idk if they use tree stands or hunt from the ground but I know after sitting quiet for so long they tend to notice stuff.  Just a thought.

Not sure if anyone has answered you yet, I'm still catching up from last night. I have hunted turkeys and it's done from the ground. Turkeys are not really flying birds, they can lift off for only short distances and don't get above the trees, cuz of their fat azzez...lol. They do roost in the trees at night leaving their ground nest and eggs on the forest floor unattended...don't know if that helps. Oh...another thing about turkey hunting, they can't smell for crap, but they can see like an eagle, camouflage, including face paint is a must and most states only allow hunting during dawn and dusk. When I hunted them in Maine, I was in the woods at 3am, waiting, and waiting.....and waiting sokme more. You don't stalk turkeys, you call them into range.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: April 28, 2011, 02:32:08 PM »

Janet, I really dont care what radio guy's excuse is, he should not have put anything out there about Holly's whereabouts or well-being unless it was confirmed.

I think he was one of those types that thinks he got inside information only to find out it was a rumor & just couldnt keep his mouth shut.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: April 28, 2011, 02:44:21 PM »

Janet, I really dont care what radio guy's excuse is, he should not have put anything out there about Holly's whereabouts or well-being unless it was confirmed.

I think he was one of those types that thinks he got inside information only to find out it was a rumor & just couldnt keep his mouth shut.

I agree.

However ... Bill did open his mouth and ... I speculate the reason for his silence is that he learned that his sources were wrong or ... investigators have told him to zip it.

Somehow if this radio personality did learn that his sources were wrong ... he would have apologized.  I could be wrong.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #293 on: April 28, 2011, 02:45:53 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Does anyone have a link handy for the full presser of Holly's parents? I saw it a week or so back, but now all I can find are bits and pieces not the full tape. TIA

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: April 28, 2011, 02:55:08 PM »

I agree that it should not be posted here, as it sounds like we have the same data. If you can believe it,

You can post to me privately here, if you choose, just make the first line private:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/23/holly-bobo-missing-and-endangered-searchers-frustrated-an-easter-dedication/

What a mess
What do you think?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: April 28, 2011, 02:59:08 PM »

Considering nothing is making sense to me in the Holly Bobo investigation ... I concede that I may be reading too much into the words of TBI Spokeswoman Helms.  I may be looking for a hidden clue where there is none.

Janet

++++

To My Knowledge

Holly Bobo Abduction: 2-week-wrap-up; rumors dispelled; next steps
April 27th, 2011 12:32 pm ET

<snipped>

Rumors Holly was found

There have been online rumors that Holly has been found.

Helm said, “To my knowledge, Holly has not been found. We don’t have information indicating she is either alive or dead.”

Helm said Tuesday afternoon, “We have no new developments to report on today.

“TBI is still following leads on her [Holly’s] case.

“Volunteer search will continue if and when needed.

“A news release will be issued by TBI when we have new information to release," Helm said.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-2-week-wrap-up-rumors-dispelled-next-steps

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: April 28, 2011, 03:01:04 PM »

I agree.

However ... Bill did open his mouth and ... I speculate the reason for his silence is that he learned that his sources were wrong or ... investigators have told him to zip it.

Somehow if this radio personality did learn that his sources were wrong ... he would have apologized.  I could be wrong.

Janet

If he was contacted that he was wrong he needed to make the public apology immediately.   I doubt investigators would tell him to hush an apology for something being totally incorrect, they may have had a few other choice words with him though!    Anything is possible but I highly doubt at this point with the TBI & FBI and an eye from the Governor's office local LE would go that far to tell a source something of that nature only for it to be completely false considering it would be verified by the agencies that are in charge of the investigation.   Even a suspect would expect to hear this news from more than one local radio guy, especially with our highly communicative society even in these more rural neighborhoods i.e. TV, radio, newspapers, internet, high functioning cell phones.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #297 on: April 28, 2011, 03:10:00 PM »

What a mess
What do you think?

It should say "Your comment is awaiting moderation".

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: April 28, 2011, 03:12:00 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Does anyone have a link handy for the full presser of Holly's parents? I saw it a week or so back, but now all I can find are bits and pieces not the full tape. TIA

Darla, you can try the archives at these local news links:
http://www.wmctv.com/
http://www.wsmv.com/index.html
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/
http://www.wbbjtv.com/
http://www.wreg.com/

also check youtube

southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: April 28, 2011, 03:12:07 PM »

What a mess
What do you think?

It should say "Your comment is awaiting moderation".

It does. What do you think?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.