March 28, 2024, 05:45:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #2 4/25/11 - 5/04/11  (Read 320571 times)
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: April 28, 2011, 03:18:42 PM »

I agree that it should not be posted here, as it sounds like we have the same data. If you can believe it,

You can post to me privately here, if you choose, just make the first line private:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/23/holly-bobo-missing-and-endangered-searchers-frustrated-an-easter-dedication/

What a mess
What do you think?

Well, I tried, but it posted my test line.
It should say "Your comment is awaiting moderation".

It does. What do you think?
Southrah - I often post there.  If Blink says it will be confidential it will.  Just be sure you put "Private" before you write your message.  It isn't like this forum where it appears automatically and then the mods look at it.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #301 on: April 28, 2011, 03:23:32 PM »

I was hoping the rumor was true and she would be found alive. Less and less likely sad to say. I'm beginning to wonder if it is even safe to be  a woman. So sick of hearing of yet another young woman gone.

I remember you, Caylee.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #302 on: April 28, 2011, 03:24:40 PM »

I agree that it should not be posted here, as it sounds like we have the same data. If you can believe it,

You can post to me privately here, if you choose, just make the first line private:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/23/holly-bobo-missing-and-endangered-searchers-frustrated-an-easter-dedication/

What a mess
What do you think?

I can't see it.  Only you can see it and Blink.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: April 28, 2011, 03:26:18 PM »

What a mess
What do you think?

I can't see it.  Only you can see it and Blink.

It just shows Blinks response now

Yep
B

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: April 28, 2011, 03:28:14 PM »

Other than relaying the info to TBI, I can't think of anyone that could help. I'm now considered an outsider, so I wouldn't be listened to by the local LE. In fact, the info would go straight to who I suspect and my family would suffer for it. I can't really say how, or that would give it away.

Very intriguing

Yes, and disturbing......
Surely do wish I had a key to the secret clue closet.
I am really confused.
Still praying for Holly.

an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: April 28, 2011, 03:29:54 PM »

Ok. I see.
southrah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: April 28, 2011, 03:32:34 PM »

I was hoping the rumor was true and she would be found alive. Less and less likely sad to say. I'm beginning to wonder if it is even safe to be  a woman. So sick of hearing of yet another young woman gone.

The only times I've every heard of authorities having someone hidden, who is believed to be dead, is when a hitman was supposed to kill them and they go back to the person for an incriminating statement after the supposed death or a money exchange or something like that. I can't see where that would fit in here.

But, like I said, no way a life flight took place there without everyone knowing it and all the details.
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: April 28, 2011, 03:32:56 PM »

Knowing her father doesn't tell me anything.  Her father works for a tree service company and likely knows most everyone in the area.

You're right. Everyone at least knows of everyone. We're talking about a couple thousand in population.

southrah-  welcome to SM, and I thank you for your participation.

I have spoken to quite a few locals confidentially, and I know your information to be correct.

Is the reason you suspected this person immediately have anything to do with "his" prior behaviors?

B

Yes. I wouldn't want to put it on here for just anyone to read, but if I could tell you all the reasons I believe it, it would blow your mind. He is connected to everything, in one way or another.

Welcome South. I myself am a relative newbie and haven't participated on SM for awhile. Wanted too come out of lurkdom to ask: With regard to the individual you have in mind, is his family also well-connected? If so, could you speculate on how "high up" those connections run?

It's not really that he's connected, like in larger cities - politics, judges, law enforcement. It's that in this small town, everyone's family is connected somehow, and in every family or church, etc. There, the churches have as much power and influence as the judge. He's not particularly liked, but is feared by some. His family is well liked and known.

I see what you mean. Through just a bit of digging, it looks like folks stay in the area for generations. For instance, the high school principal appears to be a direct descendant of one of the town's earliest settlers.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #308 on: April 28, 2011, 03:33:01 PM »

Lots of great pictures of Holly & her brother in the music montage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYmB8TaL29I

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: April 28, 2011, 03:33:28 PM »

lol, I got ya-\

check your email
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: April 28, 2011, 03:33:57 PM »

Also meant to ask, is he well known to Holly Bobo and/or the Bobo family?

They will know who he is, the dad for sure.
Interesting that you used the church as an example of how community members can be connected.

lol Yeah, and you don't have to actually attend, just if you family does and has and you grew up there, then it's your church and therefore stands behind you. Because the elders of these churches are the more wealthy people who built the town, as well as their parents.

Not to say I suspect Jason Todd, I do see he is among that family bloodline.(of the town builders that is)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: April 28, 2011, 03:35:18 PM »

Janet, I really dont care what radio guy's excuse is, he should not have put anything out there about Holly's whereabouts or well-being unless it was confirmed.

I think he was one of those types that thinks he got inside information only to find out it was a rumor & just couldnt keep his mouth shut.

I agree.

However ... Bill did open his mouth and ... I speculate the reason for his silence is that he learned that his sources were wrong or ... investigators have told him to zip it.

<snipped>

Janet

Capp ... we are on the same page.

If Bill Way learned that his sources were wrong ... logic dictates an apology should be forthcoming for opening his mouth without confirmation ... without authorization.

Nevertheless ... there are anonymous posters on every forum who claim to be privy to inside information regarding an imminate break in a specific case but when that  imminate break fails to materialize ... where is the accountbility ... where is the challenge?

Bill Way did not comment anonymously.  Considering his public personification ... I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he sincerely believed his sources were credible.  However ... if he was mislead ... an apology is where it is at and ... hopefully a lesson is learned.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: April 28, 2011, 03:35:24 PM »

::snipping2::

One of the questions raised online was: Should the fact Clint saw a man in full camo standing outside his home at 7:30 in the morning have raised a red flag?

A local resident familiar with the citizens of Decatur County and who wishes to remain anonymous said it is not uncommon for Holly, her boyfriend, or people in Decatur County to dress in full camo, and that it's not unusual to see someone coming out of the woods early in the morning dressed in full camo. Especially during the months of April and May.

The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency confirmed Wednesday that turkey hunting season runs from April 2 to May 15 for the general public. The agent confirmed that not only local residents hunt for turkeys in Decatur County. He said that people come from out-of-town and out-of-state.

From what locals say, turkey season is a big deal in Decatur County and was in full-force when Holly went missing.

::snipping2::

WSMV.com reported that authorities said the 911 center received two phone calls the morning Holly was abducted - one call was from Clint, the other was from a woman police did not identify.

It is well-known that Clint called 911, but it has not been confirmed who made the second call.

Asked to confirm if the neighbor called 911, Helm said, “I’m unaware that a neighbor made a 911 call.”

The assumption has been that Holly’s neighbor heard Holly scream and called 911 on the morning of Holly's abduction.

Asked to confirm when the TBI got involved in Holly's case Helm said, "We got the call within 1-2 hours after the 911 call [made by Clint Bobo] was made."

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/04/holly-bobo-clarification.html
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #313 on: April 28, 2011, 03:40:48 PM »

The only times I've every heard of authorities having someone hidden, who is believed to be dead, is when a hitman was supposed to kill them and they go back to the person for an incriminating statement after the supposed death or a money exchange or something like that. I can't see where that would fit in here.

But, like I said, no way a life flight took place there without everyone knowing it and all the details.

Agree 100 percent. If you go back to the Topix thread, you'll see someone else said the helicopter was carrying a searcher who had injured herself on an ATV. Who knows if that is true either.

The only thing that gave me pause was the person who posted the rumor -- the radio guy. Anonymous posters are one thing but a public person is different. He should not have said anything IMO.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: April 28, 2011, 03:41:17 PM »

Lots of great pictures of Holly & her brother in the music montage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYmB8TaL29I

Brother??

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: April 28, 2011, 03:41:48 PM »

Janet, I really dont care what radio guy's excuse is, he should not have put anything out there about Holly's whereabouts or well-being unless it was confirmed.

I think he was one of those types that thinks he got inside information only to find out it was a rumor & just couldnt keep his mouth shut.

I agree.

However ... Bill did open his mouth and ... I speculate the reason for his silence is that he learned that his sources were wrong or ... investigators have told him to zip it.

<snipped>

Janet

Capp ... we are on the same page.

If Bill Way learned that his sources were wrong ... logic dictates an apology should be forthcoming for opening his mouth without confirmation ... without authorization.

Nevertheless ... there are anonymous posters on every forum who claim to be privy to inside information regarding an imminate break in a specific case but when that  imminate break fails to materialize ... where is the accountbility ... where is the challenge?

Bill Way did not comment anonymously.  Considering his public personification ... I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he sincerely believed his sources were credible.  However ... if he was mislead ... an apology is where it is at and ... hopefully a lesson is learned.

Janet

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: April 28, 2011, 03:41:50 PM »

It sounds like, if I am understanding correctly, that most town folks know who did this.  Who is protecting this person?  Is he still in the community or has he gone elsewhere?  I can't see folks tolerating this for much longer.
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: April 28, 2011, 03:47:37 PM »

Knowing her father doesn't tell me anything.  Her father works for a tree service company and likely knows most everyone in the area.

You're right. Everyone at least knows of everyone. We're talking about a couple thousand in population.

southrah-  welcome to SM, and I thank you for your participation.

I have spoken to quite a few locals confidentially, and I know your information to be correct.

Is the reason you suspected this person immediately have anything to do with "his" prior behaviors?

B

Yes. I wouldn't want to put it on here for just anyone to read, but if I could tell you all the reasons I believe it, it would blow your mind. He is connected to everything, in one way or another.

Welcome South. I myself am a relative newbie and haven't participated on SM for awhile. Wanted too come out of lurkdom to ask: With regard to the individual you have in mind, is his family also well-connected? If so, could you speculate on how "high up" those connections run?

It's not really that he's connected, like in larger cities - politics, judges, law enforcement. It's that in this small town, everyone's family is connected somehow, and in every family or church, etc. There, the churches have as much power and influence as the judge. He's not particularly liked, but is feared by some. His family is well liked and known.

I see what you mean. Through just a bit of digging, it looks like folks stay in the area for generations. For instance, the high school principal appears to be a direct descendant of one of the town's earliest settlers.

Well, I have to retract that, as it appears that the county's website lists one individual as high school principal (the descendant of a town founder to whom I originally referred); the actual school website lists someone else/new. Strange.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
marina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: April 28, 2011, 03:50:06 PM »

Hi everyone, new poster here...

In lurking and reading, it was clear to me that LE knows who did this, from their reporting that "it's someone in the community"...I realize that the town sounds to be one without a lot of outsiders, but then again someone mentioned truckers...but anywhoo...typically if they know it isnt an "outsider" than they know who it is, and are just awaiting the evidence to arrest (or waiting for the perp to reveal more evidence.)

couple that with the fact that there are now a couple people on message boards (who dont even live there) that have come to the same idea of who this person is...certainly LE knows.

Something that was posted, that I havent seen much info on, are the ATV tires that were posted for sale.  Does anyone have more info about those tires?

Im still curious about the brother and the boyfriend.....realizing that lots of people wear camo, I would think of someone looked like "Holly's boyfriend" from behind (in a small town with few people)...then there is a good chance that person was indeed her boyfriend.  I can recognize lots of people from behind, based on their size, build, the way they walk, etc.   
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: April 28, 2011, 03:52:01 PM »

I was able to trace the number on one of the CL ads, but not the other.  I've not posted that information because I don't know if either of them are involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.